Jensen Selling House

Talk about Jensen here!

Jensen Selling House

Celticwench
Woman in White
Celticwench
Woman in White

06 Jul 2012, 21:31 #1

Just read in online news that Jensen is selling his house---sounds gorgeous---for several million.
Wonder if he's moving to Vancouver? Getting another house? Fun to speculate.... :D

Sparkle
Demon Hunter
Sparkle
Demon Hunter

07 Jul 2012, 03:15 #2

wow :o :o

is his house really worth several million?? haha id so love to move in

kiwijenjarefan
Ghostly Mental Patient
kiwijenjarefan
Ghostly Mental Patient

07 Jul 2012, 03:51 #3

I'm assuming it's a house in LA or Texas? It could be that because he spends so much time in Vancouver that he has no need for a house that's barely used and is likely more of a burden than anything else. I think he said at a recent con that he sold or gave away his car(s) for the same reason - he never used them because he spent more time in Vancouver than where the cars were and had people to transport him anyway.

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

07 Jul 2012, 15:43 #4

Everyone, please remember that the actors' private lives are not up for discussion on the boards.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

goofyape
Advanced Member
goofyape
Advanced Member

07 Jul 2012, 20:08 #5

OK--let me get this straight...it's OK to yak on about Jared's baby and where J2 spent honeymoons(including rather tacky insinuations) etc etc but not talk about a house sale that is public knowledge?
OOOkay :blink:

kiwijenjarefan
Ghostly Mental Patient
kiwijenjarefan
Ghostly Mental Patient

07 Jul 2012, 20:18 #6

goofyape @ Jul 7 2012, 08:08 PM wrote: OK--let me get this straight...it's OK to yak on about Jared's baby and where J2 spent honeymoons(including rather tacky insinuations) etc etc but not talk about a house sale that is public knowledge?
Actually, Irishgirl, I have to agree with goofyape. Even the guy's salaries, which I would have thought was a private matter, have been discussed on the boards.

Nobody has mentioned an address or anything identifiable about the house or it's specific location but obviously house sales are generally public anyway.

Colour me confused as well.

:blink:

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

07 Jul 2012, 20:43 #7

kiwijenjarefan @ Jul 7 2012, 04:18 PM wrote:
goofyape @ Jul 7 2012, 08:08 PM wrote: OK--let me get this straight...it's OK to yak on about Jared's baby and where J2 spent honeymoons(including rather tacky insinuations) etc etc but not talk about a house sale that is public knowledge?
Actually, Irishgirl, I have to agree with goofyape. Even the guy's salaries, which I would have thought was a private matter, have been discussed on the boards.

Nobody has mentioned an address or anything identifiable about the house or it's specific location but obviously house sales are generally public anyway.

Colour me confused as well.

:blink:
I should have been more clear. It's fine to discuss the house since it's public knowledge, but to speculate on why he is selling the house since that info was not made public veers in to his private life and is off limits.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

goofyape
Advanced Member
goofyape
Advanced Member

08 Jul 2012, 22:11 #8

OK, then it's obviously OK to speculate on actor's honeymoons, baby interactions etc( with many tacky comments may one point out) but not on why a house may be selling---erm..potential buyers speculate on that..?! Anyway, this hypocrisy is clearly why so many have stopped posting on this site.... :blink:

kiwijenjarefan
Ghostly Mental Patient
kiwijenjarefan
Ghostly Mental Patient

09 Jul 2012, 07:12 #9

goofyape @ Jul 8 2012, 10:11 PM wrote: OK, then  it's obviously OK to speculate on actor's honeymoons, baby interactions etc( with many tacky comments may one point out) but not on why a house may be selling---erm..potential buyers speculate on that..?! Anyway, this  hypocrisy is clearly why so many have stopped posting on this site.... :blink:
Although I never saw the honeymoon thread (and probably would have avoided it anyway, because I think there are some sacred things, and I would be surprised if it were allowed to become too personal), I think I now understand where Irishgirl is coming from, goofyape.

Although I think most would be respectful and certainly wouldn't intentionally delve too personally into their lives, it would just take one person to come up with a wild and fanciful reason for the house sale, run with it and it develops from there. I suppose sometimes something that may seem an innocuous comment to some, may in fact be borderline invasive to others.

Celticwench
Woman in White
Celticwench
Woman in White

10 Jul 2012, 19:09 #10

That seems rather far fetched since many other outrageous comments seem to be "allowed" whether they are "run with" or not....I agree that it is hypocrisy but I just accept as normal idiocy and continue to post anyway.

Someone who is a member here ( but doesn't post) told me that you can't expect Baptists to accept you when you talk about reincarnation, so even if it seems weird and small minded...just accept and move on. :)

Gaussian
Ghostly Mental Patient
Gaussian
Ghostly Mental Patient

28 Jul 2012, 18:07 #11

10 seasons! That's what I think it means. ;)
Susan

DEAN: I wanted my brother! Alive!
Dean Winchester....Number 1 Sam Fan!
Beautiful banner by Dean's_Gal

Beautiful banner by Nicole

bjxmas
Vampire

31 Jul 2012, 17:51 #12

Gaussian @ Jul 28 2012, 06:07 PM wrote: 10 seasons! That's what I think it means.  ;)
YES!!!!

:wave2 :wave2

B.J.

:hug

Cool banners by highvoltagerock

My Winchester fanfics @ Fanfiction & Supernaturalville

Post-Purgatory Dean - It's been a year without sex...
Dean & Cas surviving in Purgatory

Celticwench
Woman in White
Celticwench
Woman in White

31 Jul 2012, 19:57 #13

10 seasons?? COOL! Yes, that could well be what it means!! :D

wicca
Shtriga
wicca
Shtriga

18 Aug 2012, 14:53 #14

Best place to get more info on the Js is on facebook ladies...go there ..and check Jared's @jarpad twitter site...more info there and more freedom to speak your P.OV. :lol: ;)

Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost
Nightshadeisis
Hospital Ghost

16 Jul 2013, 14:48 #15

goofyape @ Jul 8 2012, 10:11 PM wrote: OK, then it's obviously OK to speculate on actor's honeymoons, baby interactions etc( with many tacky comments may one point out) but not on why a house may be selling---erm..potential buyers speculate on that..?! Anyway, this hypocrisy is clearly why so many have stopped posting on this site.... :blink:
It was made clear what can and can't be discussed on the boards. Need a refresher than re-read the rules. For those that left, that was their decision. The rules are clear. Plain and simple.