Jensen brightens my day

Talk about Jensen here!

Jensen brightens my day

dona
Posts 0
dona

06 May 2009, 19:03 #1

Because I adore Jensen Ackles, everything about him makes me love him more and more so I decided to open this topic that each day I will put something cool for Jensen and a small quote for him or something he loved so hope you guys each day could tell me something you love about Jensen and share Jensen's love with me guys.
Here is a pic from'' Dark angel'' one of my favorites for Jensen, hope you like it.

lam
Woman in White
lam
Woman in White

06 May 2009, 19:11 #2

Thanks for starting this thread Dona! It's a wonderful idea!

Anytime you see a clip where Jensen just loses it laughing (like in the gag reel for S2, in No Exit when Jared falls through the door?), his laugh is so infectious it just makes me laugh!

But even just a tiny smirk from that beautiful face brightens my day! :wub:

dona
Posts 0
dona

06 May 2009, 19:17 #3

lam @ May 6 2009, 07:11 PM wrote: Thanks for starting this thread Dona! It's a wonderful idea!

Anytime you see a clip where Jensen just loses it laughing (like in the gag reel for S2, in No Exit when Jared falls through the door?), his laugh is so infectious it just makes me laugh!

But even just a tiny smirk from that beautiful face brightens my day! :wub:
Thanks for Joining the thread hun. I would like if you put this clip, I love him when he's laughing so much in this scene he was so pretty & charming.
Put anything good for Jensen sweetie, any informatin, any quote or anyhting about any character he acts, anything just spread Jensen's love.

maf110927
Fire Demon
maf110927
Fire Demon

06 May 2009, 19:29 #4

Dona, you have a beautiful banner :)
Maf

dona
Posts 0
dona

06 May 2009, 21:21 #5

maf110927 @ May 6 2009, 07:29 PM wrote: Dona, you have a beautiful banner :)
Thank you sweetie pie,
Actually I adore Jensen & Danneel couple so my sweet friend make this banner for me.

Here I decided to put for you some of Jensen's favorite things from the Chicago con just if you don't know anything from them before or even if you read it we could discuss it together.

* A fan asked about Jensen’s least favorite episode, and some of the fans in the audience suggested Bugs (it wasn’t me, I swear!). Jensen says he can’t really hate any episode – there’s always something he appreciates about each one. However, he does admit to being less than pleased with In the Beginning. Not because it was a bad episode, but because he worked the whole week while Jared took the time off and went to Hawaii!

* Another fan who’d been waiting to ask a question of Jared, asked just what happened to Sam’s hair. “That’s awesome!” Jensen laughed. It’s the nature of the beast that episode hair gets weird. “I think he just wants to cut it off,” he said – which provoked howls from the fans.

* Jensen was amazed at the fan reaction to Eye of the Tiger – it was just a goof! He did oblige the fans by playing a little air guitar on his leg. Then he grimaced – “I think I pulled a hammy!”

* He said all the bits we see on the gag reel are spontaneous – and that he modeled his cat-in-the-locker scream after a gag-reel scream Jared did on Jus in Bello.

* He thinks he would have gotten along with Dean in high school – but that he would have been the one who pulled Dean out of scrapes and got him out of trouble. And yes, he did know some guys in high school that he taps into for Deanisms.

* The Disco Room from Provenance is the one that made the most impression on him. And all those rooms with the Magic Fingers? They were great, but they involved “some big, sweaty grip” lying under the bed and shaking it!

* Will season five be the end of the show? Jensen said actually, Kripke had envisioned season four being the end. Then the ratings went through the roof this season, and “[Kripke] was like, ‘Aw, crap. I don’t know, I guess I’m going to have to write about robots or something.’”

* A network exec was highly disturbed about the suicidal teddy bear scene, and wanted it cut. Jensen’s reaction – “Have you WATCHED the show? We have people’s eyes bleeding and guts ripped out, and you’re worried about teddy bear stuffing on the wall?”

* A fan from Beijing taught Jensen to say “I love you” in Mandarin. He put it to use through the rest of the session.

* What would he do if he weren’t an actor? He’s thought fisherman (“Maybe not The Deadliest Catch-type fisherman…”), a pro athlete (“although I’m not really pro-sports material”) or… “Stripper!” some fans shouted. “Or a male stripper was my third choice. There’s a career somewhere in there.”

* Favorite flavor of cake? “Chocolate on chocolate. With chocolate in it, and then chocolate sprinkles on top. With a big dish of chocolate on the side.” The fan asking the question thanked him and walked off. “Dark chocolate!” he called after her. Someone's angling for a cake…

* His favorite weapon is a Colt. All the guns are loaded with blanks – which can still be dangerous. That doesn’t stop Jensen and Jared from occasionally shooting each other in the back at random intervals, which Jensen acted out. “That’s what Texas guys do when they’re bored…”

gatorpez
Advanced Member
gatorpez
Advanced Member

06 May 2009, 21:36 #6

Thanks Dona for providing us with that list from the con. :)

Even though it's funny reading Jensen's responses, everyone needs to watch the videos, because it's Jensen facial expressions, his laugh and the tone of his voice that make it all even funnier.

The chocolate cake thing was funny, he just kept going and, like you said, the girl was walking away from the microphone and he stil added more about the chocolate...a man after my own heart (or stomach?). LOL

dona
Posts 0
dona

06 May 2009, 21:43 #7

gatorpez @ May 6 2009, 09:36 PM wrote: Thanks Dona for providing us with that list from the con. :)

Even though it's funny reading Jensen's responses, everyone needs to watch the videos, because it's Jensen facial expressions, his laugh and the tone of his voice that make it all even funnier.

The chocolate cake thing was funny, he just kept going and, like you said, the girl was walking away from the microphone and he stil added more about the chocolate...a man after my own heart (or stomach?). LOL
You're welcome sweetie pie. I loved this chocolate cake part too & I loved the vid when I saw it.
Jensen's expressions with the eyebrows, lips ...etc makes me drool. Here is one of my favorite pics for Jensen with the eyebrows & the beauty which I love in him.

Its from the episode'' The kids are alright''
:D :D

amijek
Shadow Demon
amijek
Shadow Demon

07 May 2009, 02:16 #8

This thread is my first stop for the day, and I stopped breathing for a moment, what a picture. Sometimes I can't wrap my head around how beautiful he really is, it's insane.
ami***

dona
Posts 0
dona

07 May 2009, 08:21 #9

amijek @ May 7 2009, 02:16 AM wrote: This thread is my first stop for the day, and I stopped breathing for a moment, what a picture. Sometimes I can't wrap my head around how beautiful he really is, it's insane.
I agree sweetie, Jensen is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Welcome to all of you guys & today I have cool Jensen stuffs for you, hope you like them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuNTxyXqd04

The vid that we all love '' crazy love'' by Jensen & Jason Manns, hope you watch it again even if you watch it before to make your day better.

One quote were said by Jensen:
“What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it?s all about life experiences, and I?m very grateful that acting allows me so many interesting and fulfilling ones''

Enjoy guys :D :D

Feigling

07 May 2009, 09:07 #10

Those pictures just made my jaw drop!

This has got to be one of the nicest threads started.

Jensen brightens my day because in my life, I have only ever known guys that have let me down and I've never really had a male figure in my life I can look up to and truly admire.

Jensen restores my faith because now I've met him in person, I can say he is truely lovely.

Just hope that some day I will meet a guy that will measure up to the impossible standard I have set for myself!

dona
Posts 0
dona

07 May 2009, 10:10 #11

Feigling @ May 7 2009, 09:07 AM wrote: Those pictures just made my jaw drop!

This has got to be one of the nicest threads started.

Jensen brightens my day because in my life, I have only ever known guys that have let me down and I've never really had a male figure in my life I can look up to and truly admire.

Jensen restores my faith because now I've met him in person, I can say he is truely lovely.

Just hope that some day I will meet a guy that will measure up to the impossible standard I have set for myself!
Hey sweetie pie,
Welcome to the thread. Really I'm so glad to hear this wonderful words about Jensen from you & from all the other great fans.
You meet Jensen in person, wow! Could you please hun tell us all the story so we could hear another wonderful story about our love Jensen.
I'm the same like you hun, never had a male figure in my life & Jensen made me feel that he's the man I need to find in this life.

Would like to please you guys with another pics to spread Jensen's love in the air with you sweeties.

This two pics from '' My bloody valentine'' movie, who saw it in 3D guys?

dona
Posts 0
dona

07 May 2009, 14:26 #12

Hey guys,
This pic for Jensen it's my kinky dreams. Jensen my dream man holding a box of delicious chocolate in his hands. Tell me what do you think about it?

It's when he were in Kari Feinstein Winter Style Lounge.

:P :P :P

mrajraspn08
Scarecrow

07 May 2009, 17:57 #13

What a great idea for a thread! I know what you mean--I can be feeling so depressed, and then I hear a story about Jensen and I feel so much better. I love hearing him talk about acting. I used to act in school plays. I stopped performing, but never stopped loving it, and hearing him makes me want to get back into it. And, yeah, I absolutely loved that chocolate thing, and I loved that I just happened to say "Dark chocolate!" at the exact same time he did. ;)
"When I fall in love,
I take my time
There's no need to hurry
when I'm making up my mind.
You can turn off the sun,
but I'm still gonna shine
and I'll tell you why..."

dona
Posts 0
dona

07 May 2009, 18:05 #14

mrajraspn08 @ May 7 2009, 05:57 PM wrote: What a great idea for a thread! I know what you mean--I can be feeling so depressed, and then I hear a story about Jensen and I feel so much better. I love hearing him talk about acting. I used to act in school plays. I stopped performing, but never stopped loving it, and hearing him makes me want to get back into it. And, yeah, I absolutely loved that chocolate thing, and I loved that I just happened to say "Dark chocolate!" at the exact same time he did. ;)
Hey sweetie,
Thanks for your sweet words hun. It's so cool that you were acting in school but why did you stop hun?
Acting is the best thing in the world, made you get into many different cool characters & have fun.
Actually I don't like dark chocolate but if Jensen loves it I may change my mind,lol. :D :D

lam
Woman in White
lam
Woman in White

07 May 2009, 18:12 #15

Oh good heavens!!! Jensen and chocolate in the same picture! It would be a difficult choice to have to decide which to grab first.... ;) :lol:

DONA! YOU brighten my day sweetie!