Jared Vs The Beliebers

Talk about Jared here!

Jared Vs The Beliebers

highvoltagerock
Vampire

18 Jan 2014, 00:54 #1

I don't want to start anything. I just found it amusing and wanted to share, in good humor...

http://ca.eonline.com/news/500709/jared ... to-kill-me

Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

18 Jan 2014, 02:29 #2

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is it bad that I found this funny?

Seriously though, hopefully someone intervenes in that young man's life before he does something he can't get out of.

I loved Jensen's response too...somehow I don't think they are too worried.

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

highvoltagerock
Vampire

18 Jan 2014, 03:28 #3

Raven524 @ Jan 17 2014, 10:29 PM wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Is it bad that I found this funny?

Seriously though, hopefully someone intervenes in that young man's life before he does something he can't get out of.

I loved Jensen's response too...somehow I don't think they are too worried.
I found it funny too.

But you're right. It sounds like he's heading down a bad path and someone needs to set him straight before they can't do anything anymore.

Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>

annan
Ghostly Mental Patient
annan
Ghostly Mental Patient

18 Jan 2014, 15:22 #4

that was pretty funny. not for nothing, but coming from someone over the age of 13, imo, justin bieber is nothing but a high profiled juvenile deliquent who stumbled into fame, and for the life of me i don't understand that at all, and just doesn't have the ability to handle it. as for his fans, well from what i've seen as to who likes him, they are just a bunch of children who have the inability to even grasp that concept. i have a 7 yr old niece who likes him and i just don't have the heart to explain to her what a dirtbag he truly turned out to be. why spoil a little girls dreams right?

that being said, jared is the utmost most adorable man on this planet, well him and his brother in arms that is.
:lol: that's an awesome pic, they looked great at the awards.

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

18 Jan 2014, 18:08 #5

Every generation has their idols and sometimes I think we forget that they are also just human beings. Unfortunately, while some actors can handle the fame, others don't do so well. I will admit that I do like one of his songs and I can see why young girls fall over themselves for him. But to me the crime is when people see an actor or someone else famous getting into trouble but rather than do something to help them, they just excuse the behavior and turn a blind eye.

It's this kind of thing that cost us Elvis, Michael Jackson, Cory Monteith, Whitney Houston, and the list goes on.

I'm just glad that Jared and Jensen seem to handle their success well. And of course, they certainly do light up that red carpet don't they :cloud9 :) :wub:

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th