Jared's Past Credits

Talk about Jared here!

Jared's Past Credits

07 Oct 2005, 02:25 #1

I know Jared was on Gilmore Girls in the past (never watched the show). And I saw him in House of Wax,and I believe Cheaper By The Dozen also.

kittsbud
Shadow Demon
kittsbud
Shadow Demon

07 Oct 2005, 19:55 #2

He was a bully to my guy Tom in CBTD! :lol: I haven't seen House of Wax, but it looks okay. Anyone seen it?
<center>
Virtual Supernatural

</center>

07 Oct 2005, 23:46 #3

I saw House of Wax last Spring back when it was in theaters. And if your a Jared fan avoid the movie. Because Jared's character is offed in the movie pretty sad. But then again if your anti-Paris Hilton, see the movie.And fast forward through Jared's demise.

Too Bad ole Jared isn't in CBTD 2,and yes Dawn Tom's in the sequel.

Ilovedean08

11 Oct 2005, 02:29 #4

lol i cant believe he bullied our tom, Dawn!! lol we'll have to get em' for that ;) ... yeah ima def. check out house of wax bc im 100% ANTI PARIS ill just have to FF through the offing of Jared...cause he's jsut tooo darn cute ;)

LoisLaneKent
Woman in White
LoisLaneKent
Woman in White

11 Oct 2005, 23:44 #5

Jared's character bullies Tom's character? how is that possible :o

Sam and Sarah forever

banner by, Sam-Girl and avi by brooklyn

12 Oct 2005, 00:16 #6

I wouldn't call Jared's character a bully,since Tom actually stands up to him right away.But if I didn't know any better i'd say CBTD has smallville written all over it.

Small town family from the country moves to the big city. *coughs* Metropolis *coughs* Tom even wears blue and maybe red in the movie.

kittsbud
Shadow Demon
kittsbud
Shadow Demon

23 Oct 2005, 11:09 #7

I just saw 'House of Wax' Poor Jared!

I can't say as I cared for the movie, really, but Jared was very cute in it! He had stubble, and you know what that does to me muhahahah :P
<center>
Virtual Supernatural

</center>

26 Oct 2005, 04:38 #8

what's stubble Dawn ?

27 Oct 2005, 02:24 #9

I didn't see the House of Wax either. I might see it one day though.

I really want to see Cry Wolf just because Jared's in it. Lol. Yet another thriller movie. Haha. I'm trying to find someone who would be willing to go with me. & it's sucks that the only theatre that plays it is kinda far. O-well, but it will be worth the trip. As long as I can find someone who can give me a ride, too. . .

kittsbud
Shadow Demon
kittsbud
Shadow Demon

27 Oct 2005, 16:58 #10

Stubble = Jared hadn't had a shave hehehehehe Like Tom in 'The Fog' ;)

I'm not sure about watching Cry Wolf, but then I'm not even sure we have it here in the UK yet. Anyone know what the plot is about?
<center>
Virtual Supernatural

</center>

Damien
Damien

01 Nov 2005, 19:34 #11

house of wax was really not a very good movie, so if you havent seen it yet, you havent missed a thing ;) BUT on the other hand, if you like jared, then you might have to see it B)

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

01 Nov 2005, 21:49 #12

I haven't seen House of Wax. "Supernatural" is the first of thing I've watched in the horror genre.

This is from imdb.com:
In the new thriller Cry Wolf, eight unsuspecting high school seniors playing a game of lies come face-to-face with terror and learn that nobody believes a liar - even when they're telling the truth.
<center></center>

LoisLaneKent
Woman in White
LoisLaneKent
Woman in White

24 Nov 2005, 20:02 #13

I have to check out House of Wax, you think Jared may appear in the seires finale of Gilmore Girls? when that show ends?

Sam and Sarah forever

banner by, Sam-Girl and avi by brooklyn

SammysAngel
Advanced Member
SammysAngel
Advanced Member

25 Nov 2005, 21:01 #14

LoisLaneKent @ Nov 24 2005, 08:02 PM wrote: I have to check out House of Wax, you think Jared may appear in the seires finale of Gilmore Girls? when that show ends?
Well, first off I really hope Gilmore Girls doesn't end soon (though I heard this may be the last season:() but when it does, I sort've hope sort've don't hope Jared will be in the series finale. On one hand he started in the series, and always said the creators of the show, Amy and Daniel Palladino, were both like 'stage parents' to him, he sort've grew up as an actor through that show. But on the other hand, if he does come back, first off I'd get annoyed that he is back to being another "Dean" because Jensen Ackles will always be the ONLY Dean for me (wow, that is confusing, if you don't understand, you're probably not alone) plus Jared's GG Dean always causes conflict with Rory, and its happened way too many times on the show's run. So I don't know, making this a rather unimportant post. Lol, sorry
Jared: I was actually sitting in my house with my mother and father...and there was this big thunderstorm outside and we were inside and the lights flickered for a second…And I found myself, and this is really embarrassing, I found myself going, “The Demon”. And of course they watch the show and they looked at me and I went, “Oh no! I need a vacation or something ..”
~SFX, October 06

Thanks SO MUCH to mrscutedean for the lovely avatar!

DeanSquared

26 Nov 2005, 08:00 #15

love jared i Gilmore girls. Him as dean forrester for 5 years. work with paris hilton and chad michael murry in house of wax jensen mentions paris hilton in supernatural. worked with chad michael murry in gilmore girls in the 1st season of gilmore girls and in 1 episode in the 2nd season. worked with tom welling in cheaper by the dozen who is in smallville with jensen. they both didn't tom in either roles. jensen or jasen tried to kill tom's aka clark's parnets and jared stuffed his gym locker with corn (corn they both play peolpe from kanasa the corn capital).sadly i never saw flight of the phoenix or cry wolf. i saw new york minute nothing that interesting to say about that in was all about mary-kate and ashley saddly. [IMG]
I LOVE BOTH OF THEM JENSEN AND JARED
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :