Is/was Chuck God In Hiding?

Talk about Dean, Sam, Castiel and all the other Supernatural characters in here!

Is/was Chuck God In Hiding?

coryjkrum

03 Jul 2012, 19:29 #1

I was watching reruns on TNT today and saw season 5 swan song. So I want to know if chuck is god does anyone else thinks this also? I was thinking that if he was god he could make the angles see what ever he wanted right? At the end he was talking about the end and endings and how things always go on then he got a crap eating grin on his face like that is what he wanted all along none of his children dead and mankind still living free and not all dead because of a sibling rivalry. As much as cas jumped in and out of the area you never saw him leave the camera would always turn away and we hear flap in the wind like he spread his wings and left. But chuck turned in to white smoke and was all dressed up he always dressed like a bum even at the convention on the supernatural con episode. All of that makes me think he was playing a part acting like a profit but under all the bs he was god helping out cas and the brothers stop the end of the world. So what do you think??

annan
Ghostly Mental Patient
annan
Ghostly Mental Patient

03 Jul 2012, 21:06 #2

coryjkrum @ Jul 3 2012, 07:29 PM wrote: I was watching reruns on TNT today and saw season 5 swan song. So I want to know if chuck is god does anyone else thinks this also? I was thinking that if he was god he could make the angles see what ever he wanted right? At the end he was talking about the end and endings and how things always go on then he got a crap eating grin on his face like that is what he wanted all along none of his children dead and mankind still living free and not all dead because of a sibling rivalry. As much as cas jumped in and out of the area you never saw him leave the camera would always turn away and we hear flap in the wind like he spread his wings and left. But chuck turned in to white smoke and was all dressed up he always dressed like a bum even at the convention on the supernatural con episode. All of that makes me think he was playing a part acting like a profit but under all the bs he was god helping out cas and the brothers stop the end of the world. So what do you think??
rob benedict who plays chuck said at the con that he was God. ;)

JAddis
JAddis

26 Jul 2012, 20:17 #3

Just as a side note, a Ben Edlund interview at the 2012 Comic con, he decribed Chuck as the biggest Tulpa on the show, Chuck was a projection of God not necessarily God himself as it would be impossible to put a human anything to God. WHich makes sense to me and is a relief... as a catholic I couldn't reconcile with God having a stripper/virgin thing. :D

SicFi Girl
Vampire

27 Jul 2012, 01:04 #4

JAddis @ Jul 26 2012, 08:17 PM wrote: Just as a side note, a Ben Edlund interview at the 2012 Comic con, he decribed Chuck as the biggest Tulpa on the show, Chuck was a projection of God not necessarily God himself as it would be impossible to put a human anything to God. WHich makes sense to me and is a relief... as a catholic I couldn't reconcile with God having a stripper/virgin thing. :D
Think you missed the inside joke on that one ;)
Sam's Samminess is His Empathy

Dean's Happiness is a Warm Puppy