How Often Should We Have Challenges?

Fanart, LIMS, fanvid, and fanfic challenges are all in here! Are you up for a little competition?

How Often Should We Have Challenges?

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

10 Aug 2010, 22:07 #1

How often should we have challenges?

Total votes: 17
8(47%)
6(35%)
3(18%)
0(0%)
0(0%)

Hi everyone,

The staff is reassessing the challenges we have on the board and how we run them. Please take a moment to vote in the poll above. Please select the option that best describes how often you would like to see challenges.

Please think of the question in terms of what you, personally, participate in. So if you only enter fanart challenges, how often would you like the staff to run fanart challenges? If you enter fanfic and caption challenges, how often would you like to see those?

I included the option "I posted another idea below" for cases where members may think we should have certain types of challenges more often than others or any other idea that doesn't fit into the first three options.

If you are not interested in challenges, then please select the last option (none of the above).

This poll will be open until Friday August 20th. After that, the staff will review the results and decide on how to better run challenges.

If you have any further comments, input, or feedback about how often we should run challenges, please feel free to post in this thread. You may send me a PM with any questions.

Thank you!
<center></center>

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

21 Aug 2010, 04:21 #2

Poll closed. Thank you to everyone who voted.
<center></center>