Highvoltagerock Requests

Read the fanart rules and post requests for banners, wallpaper, or avatars.

Highvoltagerock Requests

highvoltagerock
Vampire
Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 17:02

01 Dec 2008, 01:17 #1

I will make any banner, desktop, avi, etc. on any subject (SPN or other...).

Let me know the following:

*Artwork Type: (Banner, Avatar, wallpaper, etc.)

*Subject: (characters/people, show title, etc)


words: Is there any particular words to have on it?

*Size: (If you need a specific size then state it here. We’re not psychics, we don’t all know the size of the header you need or the size of your monitor.)

*Direct link to where the art work will be used: (If your request is not for your signature on this board, please post a link to where it will be used.)

Images: (If you have any specific images you would like to use please give direct links to them here.)

Color Scheme: (If you would like a certain color scheme please say so here.)

*Purpose: (What is this artwork going to be used for: i.e. signature, personal wallpaper, fanfiction, etc.)

Style/theme: (If you have any specific style in mind)

Share: Yes/No (Choose yes if it’s okay if the artist shares the request in his/her fanart thread or choose no if you would not like the request shared.)

Other Comments:

*=required


Examples:

(My signature banners)
(My Banners thread)

Pending:

exdemon1120

according to board rules...



Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>
Reply
Like


highvoltagerock
Vampire
Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 17:02

14 Dec 2008, 04:20 #3

Pending:

exdemon1120

Complete:

-Dean-banner
-lyrically gifted-->wallpaper
-WinchesterSis-->wallpaper
-Katya Melonie--­>banner
-Laughitup-->header
-Deansnugglebear-->banner
-Dean's Dark Angel-->banner/avi
-Shannon-->banners
-johnnys luver-->banner
-Dean-->banner



Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>
Reply
Like

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Joined: 24 Jan 2006, 02:13

18 Dec 2008, 23:06 #4

Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy


Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock
Reply
Like

Laughitup
Advanced Member
Laughitup
Advanced Member
Joined: 12 Aug 2007, 10:57

19 Dec 2008, 19:15 #5

*Artwork Type: Header

*Subject: Characters from Fan Fiction Story


words: Family Affairs (in the center if possible)
for the pics, starting from the top to bottom can you pick the names of the people near their pic (Briana, Alexis, Melanie, Nikki and The Cullens) if the first four names are too big you can just use nicknames (Bri, Lex, Mel, Nic)

*Size: 900x400

*Direct link to where the art work will be used: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Coyote_Ugly/index/

Images:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... el/bri.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... el/lex.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... el/mel.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... /nikki.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... ilight.jpg

Color Scheme: (If you would like a certain color scheme please say so here.)

*Purpose: Fan Fiction

Style/theme: its sort of a family banner so I want the cullens on one side and then the others on the other side

Share: Yes

Other Comments:
<a href="http://s6.zetaboards.com/Advice_Hotline/index/"><img src="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... 0me/WA.png" border="0" height="150" width="450" alt="The Winchester Academy"></a>
Join Now!! New Characters welcome and need students!!
Reply
Like

Dean's Dark Angel
Advanced Member
Dean's Dark Angel
Advanced Member
Joined: 02 Oct 2006, 16:44

21 Dec 2008, 01:08 #6

*Artwork Type: Banner/Avatar set

*Subject: RPG character (Supernatural)


words:
Now that the world isn't ending, its love that I'm sending to you
It isn't the love of a hero, and that's why I fear it won't do

Rachel Tesla

*Size: 550x200 for the banner; 100x100 for the avatar

*Direct link to where the art work will be used: Supernatural Reborn

Images: Any from here: Charisma Album

Color Scheme: dark, but not emoish dark, with a sort of psychic-like feel to it b/c the character is a psychic

*Purpose: signature & avatar

Style/theme: whatever works best; surprise me

Share: Yes

Other Comments: Many, many, many thanks in advance for this!!


[color=D3D3D3]Many, many kudos to xxstainedrosesxx aka Sara for these banners[/color]
[color=007FFF]Proud member of The Order of Castiel[/color]
[color=C00000]Keeper of Castiel's Heart[/color]
Reply
Like

highvoltagerock
Vampire
Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 17:02

25 Dec 2008, 00:56 #7

Dean's Dark Angel @ Dec 21 2008, 01:08 AM wrote: *Artwork Type: Banner/Avatar set

*Subject: RPG character (Supernatural)


words:
Now that the world isn't ending, its love that I'm sending to you
It isn't the love of a hero, and that's why I fear it won't do

Rachel Tesla

*Size: 550x200 for the banner; 100x100 for the avatar

*Direct link to where the art work will be used: Supernatural Reborn

Images: Any from here: Charisma Album

Color Scheme: dark, but not emoish dark, with a sort of psychic-like feel to it b/c the character is a psychic

*Purpose: signature & avatar

Style/theme: whatever works best; surprise me

Share: Yes

Other Comments: Many, many, many thanks in advance for this!!





Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>
Reply
Like

highvoltagerock
Vampire
Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 17:02

25 Dec 2008, 00:58 #8

Laughitup @ Dec 19 2008, 07:15 PM wrote: *Artwork Type: Header

*Subject: Characters from Fan Fiction Story


words: Family Affairs (in the center if possible)
for the pics, starting from the top to bottom can you pick the names of the people near their pic (Briana, Alexis, Melanie, Nikki and The Cullens) if the first four names are too big you can just use nicknames (Bri, Lex, Mel, Nic)

*Size: 900x400

*Direct link to where the art work will be used: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Coyote_Ugly/index/

Images:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... el/bri.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... el/lex.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... el/mel.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... /nikki.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/A ... ilight.jpg

Color Scheme: (If you would like a certain color scheme please say so here.)

*Purpose: Fan Fiction

Style/theme: its sort of a family banner so I want the cullens on one side and then the others on the other side

Share: Yes

Other Comments:



Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>
Reply
Like

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 00:23

28 Dec 2008, 21:48 #9

Your artowrk is beautiful. Can you please make me a banner?

Artwork Type: Banner

Subject: Don Flack and Jessica Angell from CSI: NY

Words: Flack & Angell
Together, They've Got Game

*Size: W 600 x H 200

Images:
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3


Color Scheme: Whatever you think looks best.

Purpose: Signature

Style/theme: (If you have any specific style in mind)

Share: Yes

Comment: Could you please not make it too dark? It doesn't have to be super bright, just not real dark. Thanks.

Many, many thanks in advance for making this.




Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12
Reply
Like

highvoltagerock
Vampire
Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 17:02

28 Dec 2008, 22:48 #10

Irishgirl @ Dec 28 2008, 09:48 PM wrote:Your artowrk is beautiful.&nbsp; Can you please make me a banner?

Artwork Type: Banner

Subject: Don Flack and Jessica Angell from CSI: NY

Words: Flack & Angell
Together, They've Got Game

*Size: W 600 x H 200

Images:
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3


Color Scheme: Whatever you think looks best.

Purpose: Signature

Style/theme: (If you have any specific style in mind)

Share: Yes

Comment: Could you please not make it too dark?&nbsp; It doesn't have to be super bright, just not real dark.&nbsp; Thanks.

Many, many thanks in advance for making this.
i created two different color variations...let me know if you want anything changed...






Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>
Reply
Like

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 00:23

28 Dec 2008, 23:22 #11

They're so beautiful!!! You did an amazing job! I'm off to go change out my siggy now. Thank you so much!!!




Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12
Reply
Like

highvoltagerock
Vampire
Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 17:02

28 Dec 2008, 23:23 #12

Irishgirl @ Dec 28 2008, 11:22 PM wrote: They're so beautiful!!! You did an amazing job! I'm off to go change out my siggy now. Thank you so much!!!
thanks! and your welcome!



Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>
Reply
Like

SJWinchester
Shadow Demon
SJWinchester
Shadow Demon
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 09:28

30 Dec 2008, 03:50 #13

Heyy, my turn, maybe? My only problem is not having any specific pictures. I hope that's not a big issue for you, but it's a Supernatural theme, and it's pretty damn general. Here goes.

Artwork Type: Site Header
Subject: Supernatural in general as a show..
Words: Haunted Oz
(maybe: australian supernatural fans unite. <- that part is up to you, whether it fits, etc.)
Size: 800x240
Direct link to where the art work will be used: Haunted Oz
Images: Nothing specific.. just as long as Sam, Dean and the Impala are there. Preferrably more recent, to show that we're up to date?
Color Scheme: Any, I can work around the colors you give me. Having some color would be good, though. EDIT: GOING ON A LIGHT-ISH GRAY SKIN.
Purpose: I need a new board header for an old site, 'cause I'm sprucing. *nod*
Style/theme: Whatever you feel is appropriate. I don't want the text to be too fancy or to stand out TOO much..
Share: No. =D
Other Comments: I'm leaving a lot of this up to you, because yeah.. I have no really specific ideas, and I trust your artistic ability. xP

Hope that's all okay...
that's because i just got hit by a minivan, chuck..
Reply
Like

highvoltagerock
Vampire
Joined: 26 Jul 2008, 17:02

30 Dec 2008, 05:22 #14

SJWinchester @ Dec 30 2008, 03:50 AM wrote: Heyy, my turn, maybe? My only problem is not having any specific pictures. I hope that's not a big issue for you, but it's a Supernatural theme, and it's pretty damn general. Here goes.

Artwork Type: Site Header
Subject: Supernatural in general as a show..
Words: Haunted Oz
(maybe: australian supernatural fans unite. <- that part is up to you, whether it fits, etc.)
Size: 800x240
Direct link to where the art work will be used: Haunted Oz
Images: Nothing specific.. just as long as Sam, Dean and the Impala are there. Preferrably more recent, to show that we're up to date?
Color Scheme: Any, I can work around the colors you give me. Having some color would be good, though. EDIT: GOING ON A LIGHT-ISH GRAY SKIN.
Purpose: I need a new board header for an old site, 'cause I'm sprucing. *nod*
Style/theme: Whatever you feel is appropriate. I don't want the text to be too fancy or to stand out TOO much..
Share: No. =D
Other Comments: I'm leaving a lot of this up to you, because yeah.. I have no really specific ideas, and I trust your artistic ability. xP

Hope that's all okay...
done :D



Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>
Reply
Like

SJWinchester
Shadow Demon
SJWinchester
Shadow Demon
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 09:28

30 Dec 2008, 05:27 #15

Oh, that's lovely!

two little eeny weeny things?

The picture of Dean - second from the right.. can that be changed? It's a reversed pic and his nose is gonna annoy the feck outta me. *cower*

And and the other thing was the text. Can the font of 'Haunted Oz' be changed and/or the 'sub-heading' be a bit less obvious?

Sorry I'm such a pain in the ass. It's gorgeous otherwise.
that's because i just got hit by a minivan, chuck..
Reply
Like