Hey Everyone

Come on, don't be shy, tell us about yourself!

Hey Everyone

11 Sep 2015, 21:17 #1

Hello all... I'm Mal and I used to be on the site like years ago and just lost touch with the forum but I have been a fan since season 1 of SuperNatural and wanted to get back to the forum and get back to the community so that I can actually talk about SuperNatural with people who understand (since none of my friends like the show... I know they're missing out)...

Anyway just wanted to stop by and say hi. :car

Izzylovesjensen21
Fire Demon

16 Sep 2015, 18:18 #2

ScarecrowFaith @ Sep 11 2015, 09:17 PM wrote: Hello all... I'm Mal and I used to be on the site like years ago and just lost touch with the forum but I have been a fan since season 1 of SuperNatural and wanted to get back to the forum and get back to the community so that I can actually talk about SuperNatural with people who understand (since none of my friends like the show... I know they're missing out)...

Anyway just wanted to stop by and say hi. :car
Hello! I've done exactly the same! How weird is that? I just decided I missed the placed and thought I'd pop back on and say hello. I haven't been on here for a long time and I'm not sure exactly what season it was if I'm honest. :cheer

RIP Kim Manners
Deny and Izzy Conjoined twins for life. Avi and banners by my sis Deny :hug:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Avid believer and follower of the Winchester gospels
</span>

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

17 Sep 2015, 14:04 #3

Welcome back to the both of you!! :wave

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12