Get To Know The Winchester Brother's Better

Talk about Dean, Sam, Castiel and all the other Supernatural characters in here!

Get To Know The Winchester Brother's Better

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

08 Oct 2010, 06:25 #1

Hey everyone. I've been a member for a while now but never really interacted that much... so heres a little contribution to this forum. I figured since it is literally Winchester centered I wont get into too much trouble.

I've been doing tarot cards for years and finally decided to dabble in astrology. Funny thing about astrology is that the way the planets were aligned when you were born gives you CORE personality traits the dictate how you react to situations... if you believe in that sort of thing. A natal chart is a snapshot of what was happening cosmically the moment you were born... so thats why two people with the same sign... say Gemini can be very different people.

Well I decided to check out Sam and Dean's charts from the info given on the show and what I saw was eerily similar to the brothers... in my opinion of course.

I used this really cool basic astrology book to put together the info I placed on this forum. That book is "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Martine Woolfolk, a good book to start off with if anyone is interested after this. PM me if you want to talk or have a question. Later.

Here are the direct links to the forum topics:

Dean's Chart

Sam's Chart

*Stephanie
Wendigo

08 Oct 2010, 06:49 #2

Chiana @ Oct 8 2010, 01:25 AM wrote: Hey everyone. I've been a member for a while now but never really interacted that much... so heres a little contribution to this forum. I figured since it is literally Winchester centered I wont get into too much trouble.

I've been doing tarot cards for years and finally decided to dabble in astrology. Funny thing about astrology is that the way the planets were aligned when you were born gives you CORE personality traits the dictate how you react to situations... if you believe in that sort of thing. A natal chart is a snapshot of what was happening cosmically the moment you were born... so thats why two people with the same sign... say Gemini can be very different people.

Well I decided to check out Sam and Dean's charts from the info given on the show and what I saw was eerily similar to the brothers... in my opinion of course.

I used this really cool basic astrology book to put together the info I placed on this forum. That book is "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Martine Woolfolk, a good book to start off with if anyone is interested after this. PM me if you want to talk or have a question. Later.

Here are the direct links to the forum topics:

Dean's Chart

Sam's Chart
Wow. Quite a bit of each chart echoes the brother's to the point it's almost eerie. That stuff is so interesting, and cool to read!
Bust Dean Outta Hell Brigade Dean's Archangels Team Free Will My SN artwork

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

08 Oct 2010, 07:00 #3

Wow. Quite a bit of each chart echoes the brother's to the point it's almost eerie. That stuff is so interesting, and cool to read!
Yeah I know that's why I just had to put it up on the forum. :D There was more info i could have put down with just their Birthdays. but I wanted to keep it really basic here So yeah. And If I had their time of birth I would have gone even more into their birth chart information....

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

15 Feb 2011, 23:40 #4

Hey everyone I'm back with another bit of information if anyone is interested. In case you didn't see it I also did an astro relationship post here.

Now I have another piece of Winchester astrology Called Personology. It comes from the book THE POWER OF BIRTHDAYS, STARS, & NUMBERS: THE COMPLETE PERSONOLOGY REFERENCE GUIDE by Saffi Crawford and Geraldine Sullivan. It's good stuff. Their individual profiles will be on their pages.

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

24 Jun 2011, 19:15 #5

Ok I've found a new book with some good stuff an i'll putt it up later this week when i have a chance.

Chiana
Advanced Member
Chiana
Advanced Member

15 Oct 2011, 03:29 #6

Ok everyone I'm back with one more contribution on this subject and that's the North/South Nodes of the Moon. The short version on what this is about is the lesson your soul came here to learn. The North represents personal attributes need to be developed and the South node is what really needs to be let go.

I am going to make each of the brothers personal one on there page.

So if anyone is interested in learning the book info and/or want a chart done by me, message me.

By the way the book is so in-depth that it's ridiculous, so I really suggest it for the curious and for those who already have an affinity for the subject.