Forum Changes Update

information for whats going on in the site etc.

Forum Changes Update

Jawa Lo
Vampire

08 Sep 2010, 06:51 #1

Hello everyone!

Hopefully you are all liking the new layout so far. A lot has changed, but some of the changes that were supposed to be done yesterday (Labor Day) will happen throughout the week instead. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, and soon everything will be back up.

Some of the special features, as you may have noticed, are not working (i.e. spoiler tags and yellow flashing PMs). Those will be fixed shortly, too.

The shifting of threads and forums will happen soon, so keep an eye out. :) If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Lo (Admin)
<Center>

SN.tv awards '06 Most Creative Writer, Horror/Demon Fic, and tied with Best Flashblack!
2009 SN.tv awards winner for Best Flashback

Castiel's_Gal
Winchester

08 Sep 2010, 09:30 #2

I'm loving it! :skip
Great job from everyone involved :hi5
<center>

Deviant Art
I love Dean & Cass, no matter what!Keeper of '14' Dean's Leg Holster&#124; Dean's Leather Jacket&#124; His Bow Legs&#124; His Enochian sigil</center>

jensenforever
Vampire

08 Sep 2010, 12:26 #3

woooooow guys you did an amazing job the forum is even better ......so extraordinary IT'S PERFECT !!!! :woohoo :thud :clap ! GREAT :cheer :cheer :cheer ! I love it :wub: :wub:

thanks so much for those wonderful banner's made by ILARIA !

Official Jus In Bello Italian Convention website

JensAngel
Shtriga

08 Sep 2010, 13:14 #4

I love all the new little touches like the angel wings and icons for the threads. Wonder if there are any new emoticons we could get as well...

It looks great!
Cheers brother....

Thanks DALDOS!

Alec/X5-494
Werewolf

08 Sep 2010, 13:49 #5

Great job! It all looks awesome! :D

Banner thanks to Castiels_Gal!!

lamiaa
Woman in White
lamiaa
Woman in White

09 Sep 2010, 01:10 #6

I'm loving it! :wub:
Great works :cheer :cheer

Thank you so much Wendy

highvoltagerock
Vampire

15 Nov 2010, 13:21 #7

Dont know where to say this, so I will say it here...This smiley totally HAS TO BE ADDED:

Banners by me, avi by hobbleit. >>SPN or request?<<</center>

xlozx
Fire Demon
xlozx
Fire Demon

19 Nov 2010, 12:25 #8

Didn't really know where to put this but I was just wondering if WOTM and AOTM were ever going to come back?
<center>
&#124;Team Winchester! &#9829;&#124;fan art&#124;
</center>

Starkiller
Vampire

19 Nov 2010, 20:23 #9

[color=ffff75]@ DALDOS - As you may have already noticed, the staff here at Supernatural.tv also liked the emoticon you suggested, and have added it to the massive list. :D :rockon

@ xLozx - As of June of this year, we decided to stop doing the AOTM and WOTM, and instead switched to New Contributors which allows us not only to recognize artists and writers, but anyone else that stands out to staff members. Unfortunately, both Yoda (who usually puts up the winners) and myself have been too busy with end-of-semester school work to keep it up-to-date as much as we would like. So be expecting that to be massively updated next month once semester is done. :)

And a big thank you to everyone that commented on the new look! It was a lot of work between Lo, Yoda, and myself to pick out a good skin and make all the new images, but it made us really happy to see how everyone reacted! :D So thank you for your comments, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the new look!

Thanks,
Luke Skywalker[/color]
<center>

[color=ffff75]^Click to Vote for a Winner!^[/color]</center>