Fic Lost and Found thread

Share all your spooky Winchester tales with us!

Fic Lost and Found thread

Cinca
Shtriga
Cinca
Shtriga

30 Mar 2009, 14:22 #1

So I thought I would start a thread for those who lost a fic and can't find it. There is a community on LJ like that, but not everyone here has an LJ right? So this is what this thread should be good for. The only thing I think should be that you should tell everything you remember about the fic. Whatever you think might help you find it. Hope it's okay to open this. Just thought it might be a nice thread as I am sure there are a lot of avid readers here (like me *cough*) who might be able to help.

fandrea

~*Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.*~ Tsuyukami, Natsume Yuujinchou

~*There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.*~ Yuuko Ichihara, Xxxholic

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

30 Mar 2009, 22:58 #2

This is a great idea fandrea. I'm gonna pin this thread so it's easier to find.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

Cinca
Shtriga
Cinca
Shtriga

31 Mar 2009, 14:19 #3

Thanks, Terry. I hope people will find a good use of it. :)

fandrea

~*Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.*~ Tsuyukami, Natsume Yuujinchou

~*There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.*~ Yuuko Ichihara, Xxxholic

aworland
Wendigo

12 Apr 2009, 15:22 #4

im looking for a story it is au

in it sam married jess and had two daughters with her. But then jess and his kids died in a plane crash. Sam had a mental break down and all he dose is paint his appartment.

Dean gose looking for sam after he him self gives up hunting and marries. He trys to help sam
__________________ :jedi

hot and sexy
Advanced Member
hot and sexy
Advanced Member

12 Apr 2009, 15:42 #5

will i wood have liked Jess to have marred sam but it didn't happen that way so now sam and dean or :car :phoenix hunters and doing a good job at it don't u think so. will i do and i hope they keep up the good work. :evil

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

12 Apr 2009, 19:11 #6

I'm gonna merge this with the the new fan fic lost and found thread. In the future please put all of your looking for a fic requests there.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12

dmartins
Woman in White
dmartins
Woman in White

13 Apr 2009, 03:02 #7

"looking for a story it is au, in it sam married jess and had two daughters with her. But then jess and his kids died in a plane crash. Sam had a mental break down and all he dose is paint his appartment. Dean gose looking for sam after he him self gives up hunting and marries. He trys to help sam."

i want to know what is the title and where will I find it? Can you tell me?
:D

dmartins
Woman in White
dmartins
Woman in White

13 Apr 2009, 14:49 #8

where is the story? I am getting impatient!

14 Apr 2009, 03:31 #9

dudes, was that the story about Adam Sandler's movie? about 9ll? Where Sam was like a bum and Dean went to go find him?

Credit to jensenacklesfan77 for my banner

aworland
Wendigo

25 Apr 2009, 06:23 #10

i'm look 4 a fic where people are going missing from a psych hospital the boys investigate.

Sam as a insane person with no name and dean as a hospital worker.

It turnes out the the people who work there are killing unknown people with no names and family and takeing there organs and sam is the next victum

Cvball_56
Advanced Member
Cvball_56
Advanced Member

29 Apr 2009, 01:56 #11

Okay I'm looking for a fic with Sam and Dean in their teens, so John is in the story. Sam feels like he's just a burden to his family and has thoughts of suicide. When he attempts it Dean finds him and feels really guilty and wants to fix everything.

I read this story here on supernatural.tv and I can't find it anywhere! I know that the author put a song with it and it was 'Fix You' by Coldplay.

jayess
Wendigo
jayess
Wendigo

12 May 2009, 22:49 #12

Hi everyone. Sorry can't help with any 'lookers' above me but I am looking for a fic. It was about a girl at a SPN convention who, for whatever reason is noticed by Jensen before and after getting attacked by another girl, for whatever reason again, and hooks up with Jensen (I know!) She is really self-conscious but after some prodding by Jared, they let their relationship be known to others and I think eventually she fly's home with him. I think! It was really good and I'd love to read it again - I don't know if it was ever completed...

Thanks in anticipation. :D

supernaturalfan
Bloody Mary

19 May 2009, 03:43 #13

im looking for a fic also and i too do not know any of the fics already asked.I did read the one about sam trying to kill himself but cannot remember the name. Im looking for one and the only detail i remember is that the boys are at bobby's, i think the boys have been arguing, sams hanging with bobby helping him replace an engine in his truck and a chain breaks and hits sam in the throat.I been dying to reread this cause clearly i have forgotten most it it.Thanks for the help.good luck finding the others.

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

19 May 2009, 03:54 #14

jayess @ May 12 2009, 06:49 PM wrote: Hi everyone. Sorry can't help with any 'lookers' above me but I am looking for a fic. It was about a girl at a SPN convention who, for whatever reason is noticed by Jensen before and after getting attacked by another girl, for whatever reason again, and hooks up with Jensen (I know!) She is really self-conscious but after some prodding by Jared, they let their relationship be known to others and I think eventually she fly's home with him. I think! It was really good and I'd love to read it again - I don't know if it was ever completed...

Thanks in anticipation. :D
I think that fic was deleted...I read it a while ago and never got to finish it.. it was really good but then it disappeared. pretty sure it was in the romance second last and the title was called something Jensen
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

jayess
Wendigo
jayess
Wendigo

19 May 2009, 13:11 #15

Angel325girl @ May 19 2009, 03:54 AM wrote:
jayess @ May 12 2009, 06:49 PM wrote: Hi everyone. Sorry can't help with any 'lookers' above me but I am looking for a fic. It was about a girl at a SPN convention who, for whatever reason is noticed by Jensen before and after getting attacked by another girl, for whatever reason again, and hooks up with Jensen (I know!) She is really self-conscious but after some prodding by Jared, they let their relationship be known to others and I think eventually she fly's home with him. I think! It was really good and I'd love to read it again - I don't know if it was ever completed...

Thanks in anticipation.  :D
I think that fic was deleted...I read it a while ago and never got to finish it.. it was really good but then it disappeared. pretty sure it was in the romance second last and the title was called something Jensen
Oh poo. <_< Oh well, I'll take another look and see if I can locate it, just to be sure, but nevermind if it's gone - I guess this is a lesson to us all - SAVE THE FICS YOU LIKE!! :lol2

Thank you Angel325girl.