Ezekiel

Discuss season 9 as it airs in the U.S. and Canada. NO SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM.

Ezekiel

Tasaki
Tasaki

18 Oct 2013, 15:06 #1

I don't quite know what to think about him yet. Cass seems to like him, but betrayal is rampant.

I hope he's the good guy and the new atomic help fellow. It sure would be great, everyone could use some big gun help, and it would be nice for Cass to have another person he can relate to.

Here is my big Hmmmmmmm moment.
When we saw a close up of an angel falling, they lost their wings.

Why does Zeek (Funny for me, as I got a buddy named Zeek)....
Why does Zeek have his wings? They are shredded yes, but he has them.

Is he such a powerhouse he was able to keep them? He blew away 3 demons while standing in one spot, and he's injured. Every other angel has had to touch the demon.
I don't think he's an already bored Metatron.

I think it's fascinating. What's his deal?

what do you think? Good? Bad? Regular angel? Actual Arch-angel?

What will he do once he's strong enough to not fear being ejected from Sam?
If he is an arc, Sam is probably one of the few vessels that would be able to hold him . New symbiotic relationship?

So many possibilities, and we just met him ohhhh, her?
:evil

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

20 Oct 2013, 04:15 #2

welcome to the thread first and I think Zeek is a good angel. He doesn't seem misguided by the other angels. Least I hope he's not a bad guy or a evil angel is riding Sam to the prom. :car

And about the wings. I think even though they fell, they still have their wings. They're just clipped. But only Cas lost his grace. The others haven't. Just like Anna lost hers and as soon as she got her grace back, it showed her wings again. When Cas killed that other angel, it showed her wings I think. The only way Cas can get his wings back is if he gets his grace back which will be interesting to see how he tries to get it back or even if he wants it back but getting his grace back could be why Zeek is there protecting Cas too. He could be another Balty.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Tasaki
Tasaki

20 Oct 2013, 09:04 #3

*Smile* Thanks for the welcome. Howdy to you too.

Okay, maybe I could see the wings. But I'm still confused at why they fell off the angel we got a closeup of falling, but, I'm game. The wings do look sweet.

I would love for Cas to have a buddy from 'Home'. Zeek showing up to protect Cas would be nice. I hope its not to find the poor mortal.

I wonder how one gets thier grace back. Can Grace be given to a human or a demon? Ha! They would become the most hunted thing on the planet for the powers, if you could steal it from them.

Ohhhhh. What if that's what Gods are? Angel entities that stole so much Grace they morphed into higher beings, and now are adding to it with the psychic energy of worshippers.

Man I love this show. It really does have an epic mythos.