Critics' Choice Awards

Talk about the CW, SN music, DVDs, magazines, and sites here.

Critics' Choice Awards

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

16 Jan 2014, 08:15 #1

It has been announced that both J's will present an award tonight at the CCMA. Air time starts at 8pm(EST) on the CW.

The Broadcast Film Critics Association (BFCA) has announced that Jensen Ackles, Christina Applegate, Kristen Bell, Jessica Chastain, Don Cheadle, Bill Hader, Jonah Hill, Sir Ben Kingsley, Nia Long, Kellan Lutz, James Marsden, Jared Padalecki, Margot Robbie, Julia Roberts, Ian Somerhalder, Isaiah Washington, and Marlon Wayans will present awards at this year’s Critics’ Choice Movie Awards ceremony on Thursday, January 16, 2014 at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, Calif. Hosted by Aisha Tyler, the star-studded awards gala will be broadcast live on The CW Network at 8:00 PM ET/PT. Red Carpet Pre-show coverage will also air in various local markets immediately before the awards ceremony.

Source

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

16 Jan 2014, 22:42 #2

How cool! Thanks for the heads up!!! :cheer :wub:

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

17 Jan 2014, 03:12 #3

And they looked saucy up there. 9 years and they're still so incredibly drool worthy....I mean good looking. lol
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

17 Jan 2014, 19:42 #4

Vid :

VH-I Com

A few pics:

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.