Charlie Is Not That Bad

Discuss Season 10 as it airs in the U.S. NO SPOILERS in this Forum Please.

Charlie Is Not That Bad

hansolo
Woman in White
hansolo
Woman in White

25 Jan 2015, 20:43 #1

I realize a lot of the best characters on the show have been killed off and Inhave never understood that because stories in future episodes would be interesting with fan favs brought back. Inthink a better use for Charlie would have been to link her with Castiel and have them set up shop in the bunker and serve as a surrogate Bobby while J2 hit the road.

I would live Castiel to have limited powers, but not the ability to transmit the bros through time and space. Cas closes the gates of heaven, sends the angels home and as a result loses those major powers, but not all.

Charlie would serve as the tech genius, but I assume eith the early renewal and high ratings Supernatural will come back for season 12 and maybe more, so lets get back to focusing on the bros.

J2 on the rode travelling, investigating and fighting a bad guy that is identified early in the year. The writing would improve too because you would have a focus.
Two brothers, backs against the wall, fighting for family and for each other- set against a world of evil where danger lurks everywhere and only their guns, their Impala and their 70's rock give them the strength to fight on!

LiamWolf

27 Jan 2015, 05:14 #2

Charlie is that bad imo.
She's an uninteresting character, boring and uninspired.
Her character only has positive qualities, no negatives to make her complex.
She's unrealistic, perfect and good at everything.

I would love it if they kill her off and she never comes back.

EDIT: ok, she's a sexist feminist but it isn't considered a negative trait by society yet.