Challenges

All past board challenges are in here.

Challenges

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

17 Dec 2010, 16:20 #1

I'm wondering when these challenges will be back. Fanart, Fanfic, etc. What kind of new challenges are in store. :)
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

aislinn
Demon Hunter
aislinn
Demon Hunter

17 Dec 2010, 19:24 #2

I second this. Challenges are fun.

Yoda
Fire Demon
Yoda
Fire Demon

20 Dec 2010, 23:21 #3

I can't speak for fanfic and fanvid challenges, but fanart challenges will be back soon. Luke and I had really busy fall semesters, but next semester should be more challenge-friendly. :)
<center></center>

Starkiller
Vampire

21 Dec 2010, 01:02 #4

[color=ffff75]Like Yoda just said, I don't know about Fanfic for Fanvid, but Fanart challenges will be returning soon. :) It's just been a crazy semester of school, and I haven't had much time to put stuff together for challenges.

As for what you can expect, I think it's safe to say that you can expect a lot of the classic favorites, in terms of styles, returning, but I also hope to have to new ideas thrown into the mix, too. :D[/color]
<center>

[color=ffff75]^Click to Vote for a Winner!^[/color]</center>

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

21 Dec 2010, 01:07 #5

It's cool guys. I can't wait to see what you two have in store for the artist or what the artist have in store for yous. lol.

Is Raven in charge of fanfic? That's the challenge I wanna know when is coming back the most but still am looking forward to the fan art challenge. I like seeing what everyone comes up with.
Under The Dome Meets Supernatural! What all can happen in one dome? Or as Roy may call it. Inside The Magic Circle? No one like a smartypants Roy

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock

Starkiller
Vampire

21 Dec 2010, 01:50 #6

[color=ffff75]Yes, Raven and Lo are still in charge of the Fanfic challenges, and there have been no changes made to that, that I'm aware of. :) I know Lo is still super busy with work and school, so yeah, I think Raven is the person to contact if you're curious about Fanfic challenges.[/color]
<center>

[color=ffff75]^Click to Vote for a Winner!^[/color]</center>

Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter
Angel325girl
Seasoned Hunter

21 Dec 2010, 04:00 #7

okay, thanks.

Never Forget

by HighVoltagerock