Anything But Ordinary

Artists can create their own showcase thread here and receive comments on their art from the community at large.

Anything But Ordinary

Cinca
Shtriga
Cinca
Shtriga

26 Sep 2010, 13:25 #1

Icons

Banners

~*Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.*~ Tsuyukami, Natsume Yuujinchou

~*There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.*~ Yuuko Ichihara, Xxxholic

Cinca
Shtriga
Cinca
Shtriga

26 Sep 2010, 13:36 #2

Headers

Wallpapers

~*Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.*~ Tsuyukami, Natsume Yuujinchou

~*There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable.*~ Yuuko Ichihara, Xxxholic

lamiaa
Woman in White
lamiaa
Woman in White

06 Oct 2010, 19:16 #3

Excellent work :) your banners , icons , wallpaper and headers - they very sweet B)

Thank you so much Wendy

Castiel's_Gal
Winchester

08 Oct 2010, 05:55 #4

You have good use of colour and texture.

Love the Sam header and the 100th eppy one.
Like the Hell House one as well.
<center>

Deviant Art
I love Dean & Cass, no matter what!Keeper of '14' Dean's Leg Holster&#124; Dean's Leather Jacket&#124; His Bow Legs&#124; His Enochian sigil</center>

Starkiller
Vampire

14 Oct 2010, 02:31 #5

[color=ffff75]Hey Cinca,

You have a wonderful showcase here!! I think the works you've decided to display are really good examples of the progress you've made in your graphics making!

The Hell House, Croat, and last Jared banners stand out the most to me for multiple reasons. I think the biggest thing is that in these three banners you seem to have gotten a really good feel with your colors. The Jared banner is nice because it's bright, but also the blue really brings out the jeans in the full body pic. The Croat banner also has a good sense of colors, but I feel that some contrast would have really helped it out. And then the Hell House banner just has a really good saturated feel plus you brought out the orange a little which makes it look nice. Also, in all three I think you did a good job not overloading the banners with too many textures, and the textures that you did add compliment the images nicely. Your text work is really nice, too, but I would offer the suggestion that maybe you should try to make the text blend more in with the work instead of being so straightforward, it looks like you just put the text on the image as an after thought instead of making it work with the image.

Again, great showcase Cinca!! I really look forward to seeing how you continue to develop! You have a lot of talent! :D

Luke[/color]
<center>

[color=ffff75]^Click to Vote for a Winner!^[/color]</center>

Rylai
Rylai

28 Jan 2012, 15:10 #6

I loved the texture and color. Fantastic work, congratulations!!