Adam Glass Leaving Supernatural

Talk about any news relating to Supernatural here

Adam Glass Leaving Supernatural

charmed1of2
Demon Hunter
charmed1of2
Demon Hunter

22 May 2015, 18:25 #1

Per twitter,Adam Glass has announced he is leaving the writing staff of the show:

https://twitter.com/AdamGlass44

5 years, 15 episodes, 4ever in my heart. I love #SPN and I thank everyone 4 the kindness you've shown my family and I through the years.

But it is time 2 move on and go back to what I was b4 I started writing on the show. A FAN. So, this is not goodbye, because #SPN is family

And for those who reached out and asked if I was leaving I didn't want to say to the #SPN season was over so as not to take away from it

I will 4ever be grateful to @serathegamble for hiring me. #SPN changed my life. And my fellow writers are friends for life. I love them.

A special thanks to @andrewdabb @rthompson1138 my brothers from another mother. I loved being in the fox hole with you and dreaming r dreams

He has other remarks thanking Jared and Jensen, plus a few of the other writers. Guess he's going to be an EP of the new spin off of Criminal Minds.

My requested banner made by Steff's daughter Bex. Awesome job hun.

Irishgirl
Usual Suspect
Irishgirl
Usual Suspect

23 May 2015, 07:03 #2

I'm sad that he's leaving SPN, but I'm happy that he's gonna be the EP of the CM spin-off.

Avi by dramaa princess @lj and Banners by xlozx
Proud Moosekateer/Spoiler-Free for Season 12