Ackting In S9 :)

Talk about Jensen here!

Ackting In S9 :)

Celticwench
Woman in White
Celticwench
Woman in White

10 Oct 2013, 06:37 #1

A chum of mine told me she thought both J's were "not as engaged " the past few seasons...I agree....
Now, though, that seems to have changed----I feel it was delightful to see both J's, but particularly JA , be so very present and intense again.
Anyone else note the change?

Dreamboat2
Shtriga

10 Oct 2013, 17:30 #2

I think he did a great job but is not having fun. The scenes were well played but he did those same scenes before a million times. And in terms of "being engaged", everything was just fresher and more intense when they happened the first or even tenth time than now.

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

11 Oct 2013, 01:06 #3

I actually though both boys looked like they were re-energized. It was a great start to what looks like will be a fantastic season :cloud9

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

Swordstress
Vampire

11 Mar 2014, 18:46 #4

Jensen S9 and Mark of Cain interview with WinchesterBros.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mediablvd/ ... ID=3753211

Signature by: Nicole and Dean's_Gal

Celticwench
Woman in White
Celticwench
Woman in White

22 Mar 2014, 21:32 #5

Thanks for posting that---I couldn't see it but may on a different computer...I did see one in which JA talks about Dean "having blinders on and being on steroids" due to the blade.....Good acting challenge for him--playing a desperate, angry person right when he's all happy with a new baby girl :)

Raven524
Winchester
Raven524
Winchester

22 Mar 2014, 22:13 #6

Thanks for posting!! :wub:

Thanks to Xlozx for the Awesome Banner and Avi!

Hounds of the Baskervilles Starts Soon! Sign up By March 18th

Celticwench
Woman in White
Celticwench
Woman in White

14 Aug 2014, 07:02 #7

Just looked in at this site tonight and listened to that Winchester Bros. interview---great!
Any other reactions?
There were many questions I wished they had asked...anyone else?

mc2
Vampire
mc2
Vampire

21 Aug 2014, 02:18 #8

Celticwench @ Aug 13 2014, 11:02 PM wrote: Just looked in at this site tonight and listened to that Winchester Bros. interview---great!
Any other reactions?
There were many questions I wished they had asked...anyone else?
Didn't hear the interview. Can you recap it?
avi courtesy of the amazing janglyjewles

"A real hero is when you're there for your friends and family" ~ Jared Padalecki

Don't be distracted by what others think you should be.

My motto is - I can run faster scared than they can pissed. ~ Jared Padalecki

"Sweet Lord.... of the Rings."

Celticwench
Woman in White
Celticwench
Woman in White

22 Aug 2014, 05:00 #9

Recap....Well...It was nearly an hour long so it's a bit hard to do a decent synopsis....I'll try though.
I've never heard an interview with Jensen for this long before....
It was all audio, obviously and no visual ( damn LOL)....He said he was "making my bed " as they talked...in his trailer maybe? Anyway, at some points there was some odd static like he was moving around alot perhaps.

They asked alot about how the various villains are figuring in to the storyline...how it will be for Dean to be a demon...There were no particular surprises....What stood out for me was that he said he is rather shaping Dean to be more like John as he gets older..(?!) and that it would be cool for Dean to somehow see and interact with his father again.
I would have liked more questions about his actual acting process but I know he's talked about that in other interviews.
It was mainly about the various storylines with a bit about pie throwing when Misha directed LOL
Had it not been Jensen it would have been rather dull frankly...but I may not be recalling it properly :)