A Much Improved Season, So Far...

Discuss Season 10 as it airs in the U.S. NO SPOILERS in this Forum Please.

A Much Improved Season, So Far...

hansolo
Woman in White
hansolo
Woman in White

15 Nov 2014, 02:36 #1

The last two episodes of this season including the 200th episode were very good. Paper moon was scarier than most elisodes of the last few seasons as a MOTW and the bros. worked together to take the baddies down.The 200th episode was brilliant with young people interpreting the show and the hunt taking place around it.
I was concerned about the Demon Dean story taking over the season, but I was pleasantly surprised the showrunners ended it quickly. I am still worried about the Mark of Cain story as it seems hopelessly linked to the Abadon storyline from last season. I am not sure where the arc is going this year, but I have enjoyed the standalone episodes much more this year.
Two brothers, backs against the wall, fighting for family and for each other- set against a world of evil where danger lurks everywhere and only their guns, their Impala and their 70's rock give them the strength to fight on!

LiamWolf

04 Dec 2014, 04:41 #2

Papermoon wasn't scary. It was the worst episode this season. The best so far are the episodes that included Demon Dean and episode 7.