You will find the Judas Team in the morning. Part One

You will find the Judas Team in the morning. Part One

September 24th, 2011, 5:03 pm #1

My bet is that the trumpet-like voice of Jesus would sound while all of the Judas Church is engaged in musical idolatry: they claim to be LIGHTING THE FIRES already.

Next, I will show you that the Judas Bag and the SOP (root for psallo) shows the blasphemy of mocking Jesus with the "vocal and instrumental rejoicing" as well as rhetorical (sissy) outlawed for the Church in the wilderness and left as a "Way of Escape" for the Godly people even as the Levites engaged in SOOTHYING with INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT to keep the godly people away from the curse of animal slaughter as Rick Atchley, etal PATTERNISM.

Dave
Dave

September 25th, 2011, 6:58 pm #2

We don't need to be shown anything (the Judas Team) that we have already seen.....you, William, and Donnie are it.

September 25th, 2011, 7:37 pm #3

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Your beloved change agents are here ... and there!!! How many more peaceful congregations are they going to disturb and conquer and divide? Time will tell. Their mission is being accomplished at a faster rate when their followers, like Dave, elder at Clemson, SC, join the team.[/color]

September 25th, 2011, 8:28 pm #4

I have upgraded my first installment to include prophecy of the instrumental mocking of Jesus: that's why it is not forgiveable. If you teach that Christ didn't warn you then you also blaspheme the spirit.

http://www.piney.com/GraceCenteredReview.html

It would be anti-biblical to call on these people to repent.

Judas didn't know that he was one until Jesus hand fed him the SOP: Sop has the same root meaning as PSALLO.

As soon as Jesus gave the Judas' (then and now) the devil entered into Him and he knew that he had vailed in his mission. Some think that the Devil caused Judas to hang twisting in the wind until he rotted and spashed on the ground: that is about the same story of The Book of Enoch: when people endorse the INSTRUMENT word as proof of their SPIRITUAL WORSHIP they are hard-wired and cannot repent. That might seem cruel but when God commands something and you lie, cheat and steal to do a legalistic end run, you simply have not spiritual value left. The tauted INSTRUMENT passages are almost always a prelude to BURNING. IN JERUSALEM it was BURNT OFFERING of infants: let Donnie tell you about the people using MUSIC to send their children to Canaan Land.

I have added some more prophecy of Christ repudiating the Scribes ans liars because he named 'rhetoricians, singers and instrument players'

Judas is defined in clear detail on ceramic images and defining text: The Judas the Sicarri weree noted for being drunk, perverted, musicians, always willing to stab the CONTRACTED person with a daggar and thhen yell: "Stop that murderer, he just killed Jesus." They were also known as hashish men where music substitutes where hashish and peyote is outlawed.

Here is the persona: why they flee from the singy-clappies

I have other pictures where they let it all hang out.