April 12th, 2015, 12:36 am #21

Word is LOGOS. Logos is the SPOKEN WORD: breath impacting your ears cannot be a PEOPLE.

LOGOS is the REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE or the principle that governs the UNIVERSE. Laws of ALL things can never be a PEOPLE.

God is Love, Grace, Word: love is not a God person.

Word or Logos was what Jesus SPOKE when the Father BREATHED into him "without metron" which often means without musical meter. And strange enough even while the ECUMENICAL or pseudo-Christian World View seduces and silences the lambs with METER (aka muddle) there is NO METRICAL or Lyric poetry supplied by GOD.

Jesus becomes the audible-visible LOGOS only when He speaks ONLY what God the SOURCE reveals to Him. When we speak "that which is written for our learning" we DISPENSE logos meaning someTHING that you hear: that can never be a people.

We keep the Word or LOGOS active in the world when we as APT elders "teach that which has been taught." The LOGOS goes out of my mouth and my keyboard but my keyboard is NOT a people.

Paul dispense SPIRIT by PREACHING: when you hear the WORDS of Jesus you hear SPIRIT (John 6:63): Spirit can never be a PEOPLE in our 3d+1 world.

Logos or Word is defined as the OPPOSITE of rhetoric, poetry or music including any human imagination which violates the direct command of the Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 58.

Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments are lumped with WORD OR LOGOS.
That makes it impossible to think that LOGOS is a separate person unless you think that music is a PEOPLE.

CHRIST said in Isaiah 58 that if you don't speak the WORD THERE IS NO LIGHT IN YOU.

Jesus came as LIGHT into the world: light is Divine Knowledge. Light is not a PEOPLE but what the SOURCE shines forth in WORDS.

The Spirit OF Christ in the prophets has God saying OVER AND OVER AND OVER: there is NO god but me. I did it all by myself. There was no god person beside me.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD THE FATHER
There is only one Lord, the Man Jesus Christ.
The One God the Father made Jesus of Nazareth TO BE both lord and Christ.
Jesus is from the seed of Abraham: no one ever hallucinated that Messiah would be God in person. Only pagans believed that their LOGOS (Hermes, Mercury, Kairos) were born of a god person seducing a human person. Jesus is the ANTITHESIS of ALL triad.

John says that if you deny the
ONE GOD THE FATHER
and One Lord the Son
you are an ANTICHRIST.

Antichrists insist that Messiah had to be a GOD PERSON and not a flesh and blood THE MAN JESUS CHRIST.

You can only honor Jesus if you accept him as a brother who refused the form or authority God gave Him and took on the persona of a slave without a place to lay his head. No super chariots for a Jesus imitator.

DCA
DCA

April 12th, 2015, 3:32 am #22

Ken said "
Jesus is a KURIOS person or ruler: kurios makes him the lord of the vineyard but not the OWNER of the vineyard. Paul guided by Christ in Spirit DENIES that Jesus as one of the three God persons."

Ken, when you contend to ONLY 'speak that which is written" but offer NO Scripture to back that Paul DENIES that Jesus is one of the three God persons, I know one thing for sure.....God certainly does not lie. God did not make this contention that you spew forth. YOU made that contention with NO Biblical support.

In John chapter 1 the author speaks very supportive of the Word/Logos (that later became Jesus in the flesh) being part of God, therefore Diety Itself.
The reason people don't listen is because God takes away their hearing aids. They don't deserve to hear any longer. They have made mockery of His Word.

April 14th, 2015, 5:07 pm #23

Both the always-pagan trinities as well as "music" in religionism is derived (by confession) from feminists theology which they say, "Intends to defeat patriarchal religion by small acts of treachery." Osburn ACU.

http://www.piney.com/Feminist.Theology. ... rsity.html

Jesus said that the truth had been hidden in parables "from the foundation of the world" from the theologians: Jesus said that God hides from the wise or sophists: rhetoricians, singers, instrument players." Paul said that Eve was wholly seduced in the same sense that a young bride is seduced perhaps on wedding night. The result was that Cain (from a musical note or mark) was OF that wicked one.

In the Hebrew the word EVE is connected to VENOM and as EVAH meaning abomination she was the then and now MEDIATRIX of the trinitarians. The Serpent was a musical enchanter "winding" as in a winding or crooked song.

In Latin Eve as the woman (less noble than Adam) is VIRUS or VENUM which God excised from Adam who in all paganism

Hislop notes that:

http://www.piney.com/Hisl71.html

"The Primeval or Creative god was mystically represented as Androgyne, as combining in his own person both sexes (Ibid.), being therefore both Janus and Cybele at the same time.

"The Virgin Venus," as she was called, was identified with the air. Thus Julius Firmicus says: "The Assyrians and part of the Africans wish the air to have the supremacy of the elements,

for they have consecrated this same [element] under the name of Juno, or the Virgin Venus." Why was air thus identified with Juno, whose symbol was that of the third person of the Assyrian trinity?

Why, but because in Chaldee the same word which signifies the air signifies also the "Holy Ghost." The knowledge of this entirely accounts for the statement of Proclus, that "Juno imports the generation of soul." Whence could the soul--the spirit of man--be supposed to have its origin, but from the Spirit of God. In accordance with this character of Juno as the incarnation of the Divine Spirit, the source of life, and also as the goddess of the air, thus is she invoked in the "Orphic Hymns":

When, however, the Mysteries were originally concocted, the deeds of Eve, who, through her connection with the serpent, brought forth death, must necessarily have occupied a place; for the Mystery of sin and death lies at the very foundation of all religion, and in the age of Semiramis and Nimrod, and Shem and Ham, all men must have been well acquainted with the facts of the Fall.

At first the sin of Eve may have been admitted in all its sinfulness (otherwise men generally would have been shocked, especially when the general conscience had been quickened through the zeal of Shem);

but when a woman was to be deified, the shape that the mystic story came to assume shows that that sin was softened, yea, that it changed its very character, and that by a perversion of the name given to Eve (ZOE in the LXX), as "the mother of all living ones," that is, all the regenerate, she was glorified as the authoress of spiritual life, and, under the very name Rhea, was recognised as the mother of the gods.

That is why a disciple is a STUDENT and students do not ask "what can I get by with as WORSHIP rituals?"

April 14th, 2015, 7:02 pm #24

Why Jesus was called God in Isaiah?
Isaiah 9 KJV
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Not just The Might God, but Father also....

Revelation
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

John 20
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Lastly, even His Wonderful Name says it all....
Matthew 1
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

God with us.

Try as you may.....

=====================================

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

The original title of this thread remains the same: "You Ever Wonder Why???" Without editing the original message, I would like to append the first statement in your initial post to the title [which is]: "Why Jesus was called God in Isaiah?"

I think this title is what you had in mind for the discussion: "You Ever Wonder Why??? (Why Jesus was called God in Isaiah?)
[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Genesis 1:1-2,3ff:[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="courier]01 In the beginning God[/color] created the heaven and the earth.

02 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
-- And <font size="5">the Spirit of God
moved upon the face of the waters.

03 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

06 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters...

09 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together...

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed...

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven...

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving...

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind...

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness...

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every...

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good...</font>
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Let's begin with what occurred "in the beginning."

From the text above, we can deduce that there were 3 entities involved in the creation process. (Keep in mind that an entity is not always a person):

1. God the Father (the ONLY ONE God--countless passages to support this);
2. God's Word or the Word of God (what God SPOKE);
3. God's Spirit [note the preposition "OF" in "the Spirit of God"--possessive].

Please study the text above.

Later, we will discuss:

-- Why there is only ONE GOD -- THE FATHER Himself
-- Why the spirit of God is not a separate person or being
-- Why God the Father did not become flesh
-- That it was the Word of God (LOGOS in N.T.) that became flesh
-- The difference between:
------ (a) The Word (LOGOS) BECAME flesh
--------------------- and --------------
------ (b) God was MANIFEST in the flesh.[/color]

Just Layman
Just Layman

April 14th, 2015, 7:40 pm #25

Well, Donnie my be salvageable. He can count to three and he is not dependent on the pagan mythology gods. That's a plus!

April 14th, 2015, 8:13 pm #26

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Thanks, Just, although I didn't major in math.

So, what are your thoughts on the ONLY ONE God the Father? I'm hearing from some of the commentators stating (or implying):

(1) that God the Father is also the Son of God [?????] or...
(2) that the Son of God is also God the Father [?????]

How can that be? Maybe I'm just confused about what "they" are saying?

Be assured I can list numerous, numerous scriptures clearly and unequivocally stating that there is ONLY ONE GOD -- THE FATHER. Guess what? That's precision! There is only ONE GOD (Scripture-based) vs. the 3 PAGAN GODS (mythology-based) that Ken has continually exposed to serious Bible students. [/color]

April 14th, 2015, 8:53 pm #27

Well, Donnie my be salvageable. He can count to three and he is not dependent on the pagan mythology gods. That's a plus!
1. God the Father (the ONLY ONE God--countless passages to support this);
2. God's Word or the Word of God (what God SPOKE);
3. God's Spirit [note the preposition "OF" in "the Spirit of God"--possessive].

Donnie has stated the universal ANTITHESIS of the ALWAYS pagan father, spirit (mother, dove, spermator) and infant perverted son. Or, in the beginning daughter.

You MUST understand MYTHOLOGY or you will be using it as the foundation of your musical worship: The Levites as PATTERNS were soothsayers defined as sorcerers. YOUR church is built upon JEWISH FABLES.

Just Layman
Just Layman

April 14th, 2015, 8:54 pm #28

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Thanks, Just, although I didn't major in math.

So, what are your thoughts on the ONLY ONE God the Father? I'm hearing from some of the commentators stating (or implying):

Be assured I can list numerous, numerous scriptures clearly and unequivocally stating that there is ONLY ONE GOD -- THE FATHER. Guess what? That's precision! There is only ONE GOD (Scripture-based) vs. the 3 PAGAN GODS (mythology-based) that Ken has continually exposed to serious Bible students. [/color]
Donnie it's hard to be serious with the pagan myths.

This is an example from another post on another thread.

"Isis made his lost masculinity out of wood."

Ken is not being serious, he's being cute!

JMHO

April 14th, 2015, 9:54 pm #29

Ever since the Praise Singers depleted all of my Testesterone ken never jokes about penis power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallus

Ancient Egypt
Statuette of Osiris with phallus and amulets

The phallus played a role in the cult of Osiris in ancient Egyptian religion. When Osiris' body was cut in 14 pieces, Set scattered them all over Egypt and his wife Isis retrieved all of them except one, his penis, which was swallowed by a fish; see the Legend of Osiris and Isis. Supposedly, Isis made a wooden replacement.

The phallus was a symbol of fertility, and the god Min was often depicted as ithyphallic, that is, with an erect penis.

To wit: Jochin and Boaz. The performers in Amos 8 were called "baskets of summer fruit" and in Revelation 18 "the lusted after fruits." ALL ritualistic worship is to prove that the senior pastor and worship leaders have the superior position.

This page has a great picture of the Egyptian etal trinity with Apis the golden calf as the image at mount Sinai.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris_myth

The image of the goddess holding her child was used prominently in her worship—for example, in panel paintings that were used in household shrines dedicated to her. Isis's iconography in these paintings closely resembles and may have influenced the earliest Christian icons of Mary holding Jesus.[119]

The cross is a tree or a pointed paling: the cross was/is a phallic symbol: the clergy, as prophesied, would try to sodomize Jesus to prove their superiority.

Bill
Bill

April 14th, 2015, 10:05 pm #30

Donnie, as much as you dwell on this subject, you must be trying to convince yourself that there is only one God instead of three separate "persons." Frankly, I don't know of any Christians today who believe in three separate "Gods" apart from God the Father. Of course, the vast majority of Christians do believe that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three separate manifestions of the SAME ONE GOD. Jesus is not only the Son of God but also God Himself. As Matt. 1:23 states, "God with us" refers to God coming to earth in the form of Jesus the man. Doubting people may say, "How can this be?" The answer is as Jesus said when his disciples doubted Him, "With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26 KJV).

When they cannot fathom what omnipotent God is capable of doing, people in their ignorance often attribute human qualities to God. Either denying or failing to understand the omnipotence of God, people may say that since man cannot detach or send his own spirit out from himself, then neither can God send forth His Holy Spirit. But the New Testament indicates that God DOES send His Holy Spirit forth to do His bidding:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me" (John 15:26 KJV). We understand the Comforter to be the Holy Spirit, originating with God but sent by Jesus, Who is also God. Not all Christians can believe this.

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you" (John 15:7 KJV). That is, Jesus will send the Holy Spirit from God after Jesus leaves the earth. Again, not all Christians can believe this.

"As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them" (Acts 13:2 KJV). God sent forth His Holy Spirit to issue a command to them. Not all Christians can believe this, either.