Women on praise team in pants, Singing during Communion....

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2014, 7:37 pm #1

Did you notice anything else out of sorts today at Madison? What did the preacher not say that he was supposed to say? Any mention of a song stating that someone is in Love with our Lord? Did they chant they same words too many times together? In regards to the praise team, were the women standing inside or outside of the men? Any happy clappy going on? Did they use the powerpoint presentation or the books?
Now I know why you go to church, just don't believe you want our Lord to know.

==========================

I don't see how this mockery fits the forum! Whack his knee caps!

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]Should I say "restructure his anatomy"? I know who the "mockerer" is. That being taken into consideration, "he" is being allowed to "speak." [d.c.][/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on November 30th, 2014, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 30th, 2014, 11:57 pm #2

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Annie [Anonymous],

Why don't you tell us FIRST what you noticed today at Madison?[/color]

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2014, 2:14 am #3

I thought it was Annie Mouse? If you are going to address me, then do it right.

I don't attend Madison, so therefore cannot comment.

What is even worse....is you DO attend Madison and continue to negate the Lord's church.
You would rather report what is going wrong with Madison, or what you DON'T like, rather than report the love and good works going on there.

Here we go again Donnie....ACCUSING you and JUDGING you of sinful acts.

Can't hide from the Word...it says what it says.

December 2nd, 2014, 7:20 am #4

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]An-ny Mous,

How would you like to be addressed? Just fill in your name.

It was obvious you didn't attend Madison ... and you commented a lot.

Madison is currently trying its best to undo however it was misled and misdirected in the past, and I personally believe it's a commendable process. There's recognition now that the Community Church/Charismatic Movement was/is not the desired pattern for the church. It's a good start. No more WOMEN and men musical performers on stage; no more overpowering Praise Team musicians; etc. And all this is upsetting to you?

Visit the ex-church-of-Christ website -- there you will easily and quickly find those who negate and condemn the Lord's church. That may be the right place for you to redirect your accusation and judgment.[/color]

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2014, 2:41 pm #5

Donnie said...
"Visit the ex-church-of-Christ website -- there you will easily and quickly find those who negate and condemn the Lord's church. That may be the right place for you to redirect your accusation and judgment."

Don't need to go there when you have for years and years, here at concernedmembers, obligated yourself to negating the Lord's church at Madison. YOU, Donnie, are responsible for that...

And no, Donnie, it isn't just reporting the facts. It is, and has been, putting down the great work that has been going on for all those years at Madison.

A load to bear, don't you think?

December 2nd, 2014, 4:49 pm #6

Madison is currently trying its best to undo however it was misled and misdirected in the past, and I personally believe it's a commendable process. There's recognition now that the Community Church/Charismatic Movement was/is not the desired pattern for the church. It's a good start. No more WOMEN and men musical performers on stage; no more overpowering Praise Team musicians; etc. And all this is upsetting to you?

Visit the ex-church-of-Christ website -- there you will easily and quickly find those who negate and condemn the Lord's church. That may be the right place for you to redirect your accusation and judgment.[/color]
All of those at the EXites (sights) have been wounded in the tender places when they assumed the authority to impose the false teaching of their mentors at the major once-Bible Colleges now 'Universities" meaning that they have to hire anti-church of Christ professors not ready for prime time. Their Bulls-Eye-thing intended under the direction of the NACC to "transistion" THEIR congregations to INSTRUMENTAL: both the Christian Standard and the NACC carefully nurse a few dupes who have to be terminally ignorant of the Word or terminally evil.

Almost all of the congregations, in the words of their father Shelly, "mount an attack when they are being invaded" and send the Exites out to find a real job. Like the Grace-Centered leaders, they won't listen to the text since the are holding a vast "pitty-potty-party." I remember how angry I got when they refused to let me into the Oval office to run the country."

http://www.piney.com/Ex-ChurchOfChrist.html

I have covered most of the heretical teachings of the EX's and GRACIES.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2014, 9:47 pm #7

Donnie, You said "It was obvious you didn't attend Madison ... and you commented a lot."

Why is it, then that, even though I am not a member of Madison, UPHOLD her good works all these years (the REAL brotherhood has gotten the good word around about the love at Madison over the last 10 years) but YOU who attend regularly have taken every chance over the last decade to tear her asunder?

Scripture
Scripture

December 3rd, 2014, 3:19 am #8

All of those at the EXites (sights) have been wounded in the tender places when they assumed the authority to impose the false teaching of their mentors at the major once-Bible Colleges now 'Universities" meaning that they have to hire anti-church of Christ professors not ready for prime time. Their Bulls-Eye-thing intended under the direction of the NACC to "transistion" THEIR congregations to INSTRUMENTAL: both the Christian Standard and the NACC carefully nurse a few dupes who have to be terminally ignorant of the Word or terminally evil.

Almost all of the congregations, in the words of their father Shelly, "mount an attack when they are being invaded" and send the Exites out to find a real job. Like the Grace-Centered leaders, they won't listen to the text since the are holding a vast "pitty-potty-party." I remember how angry I got when they refused to let me into the Oval office to run the country."

http://www.piney.com/Ex-ChurchOfChrist.html

I have covered most of the heretical teachings of the EX's and GRACIES.
Just to get real practical about pants and skirts:

Women maybe should wear pants during translating if that is in a prison, especially on any floor above the ground floor.

If there are any whose mind tends to drift, their skirts should be ankle-length.

To avoid any error, whatsoever, we should revert to Victorian dress.

Those whose dress hem is above the knees should take care about their posture.

Men also should not be shirtless.

Men should show as little hair as possible.

December 3rd, 2014, 5:14 am #9

Donnie said...
"Visit the ex-church-of-Christ website -- there you will easily and quickly find those who negate and condemn the Lord's church. That may be the right place for you to redirect your accusation and judgment."

Don't need to go there when you have for years and years, here at concernedmembers, obligated yourself to negating the Lord's church at Madison. YOU, Donnie, are responsible for that...

And no, Donnie, it isn't just reporting the facts. It is, and has been, putting down the great work that has been going on for all those years at Madison.

A load to bear, don't you think?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Ann,

You must have missed what I said earlier:[/color]
[color=#000000" size="3" face="times]Madison is currently trying its best to undo however it was misled and misdirected in the past, and I personally believe it's a commendable process. There's recognition now that the Community Church/Charismatic Movement was/is not the desired pattern for the church. It's a good start. No more WOMEN and men musical performers on stage; no more overpowering Praise Team musicians; etc. And all this is upsetting to you?[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Again: NO MORE WOMEN [in pants or not] and men performing their music on stage while facing the congregation.

Let me remind you that musical performance is not one of those great works that have been going on at Madison.[/color]

December 3rd, 2014, 5:30 am #10

Donnie, You said "It was obvious you didn't attend Madison ... and you commented a lot."

Why is it, then that, even though I am not a member of Madison, UPHOLD her good works all these years (the REAL brotherhood has gotten the good word around about the love at Madison over the last 10 years) but YOU who attend regularly have taken every chance over the last decade to tear her asunder?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Annie,

The "love at Madison" is good news: I'm all for that.

Tearing the church asunder? Hmm! Let me explain ... again. Your mentors, the change agents operating in the brotherhood, are doing just that. The change agents infiltrate, divide and conquer!!![/color]