Justice
Justice

December 3rd, 2014, 4:00 pm #11

Just to get real practical about pants and skirts:

Women maybe should wear pants during translating if that is in a prison, especially on any floor above the ground floor.

If there are any whose mind tends to drift, their skirts should be ankle-length.

To avoid any error, whatsoever, we should revert to Victorian dress.

Those whose dress hem is above the knees should take care about their posture.

Men also should not be shirtless.

Men should show as little hair as possible.
Probably should not complain. It is all relative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmo3ymsTOPg

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 6th, 2014, 5:03 am #12

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Annie,

The "love at Madison" is good news: I'm all for that.

Tearing the church asunder? Hmm! Let me explain ... again. Your mentors, the change agents operating in the brotherhood, are doing just that. The change agents infiltrate, divide and conquer!!![/color]
Donnie, you said "The "love at Madison" is good news: I'm all for that."

When, lately (in the last decade) have you been for that? It must have been in the fine print, because all that was ever mentioned here by you has been negative and deriding of Madison.

December 6th, 2014, 5:23 pm #13

Did you notice anything else out of sorts today at Madison? What did the preacher not say that he was supposed to say? Any mention of a song stating that someone is in Love with our Lord? Did they chant they same words too many times together? In regards to the praise team, were the women standing inside or outside of the men? Any happy clappy going on? Did they use the powerpoint presentation or the books?
Now I know why you go to church, just don't believe you want our Lord to know.

==========================

I don't see how this mockery fits the forum! Whack his knee caps!

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]Should I say "restructure his anatomy"? I know who the "mockerer" is. That being taken into consideration, "he" is being allowed to "speak." [d.c.][/color]
God never leaves any "silences" left for better theologians to fill with noise. "Praise singing" is the world's oldest profession usually assisted by the second oldest profession. The only way to glorify or praise God is defined loudly but not loud enough for the merchant class to be hindered. After silencing all of the performing arts and crafts as Areskos or Placeo, Paul issued a DIRECT COMMAND which will not be refuted by A disciple of Christ who does not hold a degree:

Note that there is no performing class:

Rom. 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Rom. 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Rom. 15:6 That ye may with ONE mind and ONE mouth GLORIFY God [the one Theos], even the Father of our Lord [one Kurios] Jesus Christ.
Rom. 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

The direct command from the assembly in the wilderness which excluded "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" or personal opinion on ward was to SPEAK THE SAME THINGS by speaking that which is WRITTEN. The Jews and Gentiles attended synagogue to escape the "worship services" of the pagans on the seventh day. They systematically read the prophets as Holy Scriptures for the godly citizens. Preaching or kerusso was not there because he would be GOING into all the world to make disciples but NOT to set up institutions.

If there is no role and no dole for praise singers of WORD enhancers we should be able to eleminate female "praise singers" performed on by the very rarests of females wanting be seen and heard.

December 6th, 2014, 7:20 pm #14

Donnie, you said "The "love at Madison" is good news: I'm all for that."

When, lately (in the last decade) have you been for that? It must have been in the fine print, because all that was ever mentioned here by you has been negative and deriding of Madison.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Anony,

Where were you when I said the following?
[/color]
[color=#000000" size="3" face="times]Madison is currently trying its best to undo however it was misled and misdirected in the past, and I personally believe it's a commendable process. There's recognition now that the Community Church/Charismatic Movement was/is not the desired pattern for the church. It's a good start. No more WOMEN and men musical performers on stage; no more overpowering Praise Team musicians; etc. And all this is upsetting to you?[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]That news is not negative; it is not deriding. Wait! Maybe, Anony wants the "Praise Team" musicians to continue performing their stage acts before the congregants. Well, it's news for you to pay attention to, and you should give credit to the elders for deciding: no more of that TBN-style of musical worship.

The "love of Madison" is commendable. There's nothing new about that. There are many congregations of the church of Christ that have that love and do charitable deeds as well. There are also denominational churches that fall in that category.

So, that is not the issue.

One issue is what I brought up most recently:[/color]
[color=#000000" size="3" face="times]Tearing the church asunder? Hmm! Let me explain ... again. Your mentors, the change agents operating in the brotherhood, are doing just that. The change agents infiltrate, divide and conquer!!![/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Now, let's discuss the real issues. I gather that you don't know very much about the destructive and divisive the infiltrating change agents are.[/color]

December 6th, 2014, 9:43 pm #15

Annie, Annie Mouse, Anny, Ann, Your Pick....
Annie, Annie Mouse, Anny, Ann, Your Pick....

December 11th, 2014, 8:56 pm #16

God never leaves any "silences" left for better theologians to fill with noise. "Praise singing" is the world's oldest profession usually assisted by the second oldest profession. The only way to glorify or praise God is defined loudly but not loud enough for the merchant class to be hindered. After silencing all of the performing arts and crafts as Areskos or Placeo, Paul issued a DIRECT COMMAND which will not be refuted by A disciple of Christ who does not hold a degree:

Note that there is no performing class:

Rom. 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Rom. 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Rom. 15:6 That ye may with ONE mind and ONE mouth GLORIFY God [the one Theos], even the Father of our Lord [one Kurios] Jesus Christ.
Rom. 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

The direct command from the assembly in the wilderness which excluded "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" or personal opinion on ward was to SPEAK THE SAME THINGS by speaking that which is WRITTEN. The Jews and Gentiles attended synagogue to escape the "worship services" of the pagans on the seventh day. They systematically read the prophets as Holy Scriptures for the godly citizens. Preaching or kerusso was not there because he would be GOING into all the world to make disciples but NOT to set up institutions.

If there is no role and no dole for praise singers of WORD enhancers we should be able to eleminate female "praise singers" performed on by the very rarests of females wanting be seen and heard.

Donne, a few posts earlier said "Let me remind you that musical performance is not one of those great works that have been going on at Madison."

Name one time in the last decade where you had an uplifting post/remark about ANY of the good works going on at Madison?

December 12th, 2014, 7:40 am #17

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Annie, Annie Mouse, Anny, Ann, Your Pick....

Your name (over 4 inches wide) would make a great topic. But you're still David Fields.

1) It appears that you think musical performance is one of the great works of the church. You may be watching TBN too much. I'm wondering: since you may consider yourself a "worship leader," do you plan to have two women and two men as your co-leaders on stage with you?

2) Why should ConcernedMembers be concerned about good works at Madison?

3) I would say that church division is an issue and ConcernedMembers should be concerned about it, and so should you.

4) I would say that we should be concerned about the church's website that advocates and espouses erroneous doctrines such as that redemption or salvation (remission of sins) precedes burial with Christ in baptism?

5) Name one time in the last decade where it troubles you that change agents infiltrate and cause division in the church?[/color]

Your Choice
Your Choice

December 12th, 2014, 4:48 pm #18

Your number two sums it all up
"2) Why should ConcernedMembers be concerned about good works at Madison?

Exactly what I thought.....not a single exhortation for Madison.

Not one!

Now then....if number 2 is so, then YOU should have been worshiping elsewhere. If all that you witnessed was the negative then you had no reason to be a part of this assembly. Which also means you have never had any intention of being an active spiritual member....only one who reports the negative events....which means you haven't been a member for a long time....you can't tear down a church and worship there at the same time.

December 12th, 2014, 6:43 pm #19

Did you notice anything else out of sorts today at Madison? What did the preacher not say that he was supposed to say? Any mention of a song stating that someone is in Love with our Lord? Did they chant they same words too many times together? In regards to the praise team, were the women standing inside or outside of the men? Any happy clappy going on? Did they use the powerpoint presentation or the books?
Now I know why you go to church, just don't believe you want our Lord to know.

==========================

I don't see how this mockery fits the forum! Whack his knee caps!

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]Should I say "restructure his anatomy"? I know who the "mockerer" is. That being taken into consideration, "he" is being allowed to "speak." [d.c.][/color]
Ezek. 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

Ezek. 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Blasphemy is saying that God commanded something He did not command: the latin translates the word as DESPISING the Word. Each time you say that God commanded, authorized or did not DIRECTLY connect musical instruments to telling God to shut His Face. The women Paul warned about join with the men (?) in telling Jesus as the Master Teacher to shut His face. They tell the wimpish elders to shut their face.

How many times can you blaspheme and sow massive discord all over the world and have GRACE credit you for stealing in tithes and offerings to support the poor once or twice a year?

North Boulevard in its better days repudiated Jubilee after years of failing to be warned and the local blasphemers returned from Promise Keepers (c. 1996) and Jubilee c. 1997 having been jubilated out of their souls unless you can lie and sow discord and have grace save you.

I got a nice e-Mail from brother Choate for making the Shelly-Machiavelli connection.

<font face="arial" size="4">As evidence of driving themselves further into STRONG DELUSIONS most of the "biggie" universities have acccepted the KAIROS (demon spirit son of Zeus worshipped at Jerusalem) mark KNOWING THAT THEIR TIME IS SHORT.

All of the Spiritual formation including Lectio-Divina has been forced by "monkish" professors and feminists having gain a role of real or threatened authority so that the males, as warned by Paul, let the knife slip and emasculate themselves in a real or virtual girlish praise service.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on December 12th, 2014, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 13th, 2014, 6:17 am #20

Your number two sums it all up
"2) Why should ConcernedMembers be concerned about good works at Madison?

Exactly what I thought.....not a single exhortation for Madison.

Not one!

Now then....if number 2 is so, then YOU should have been worshiping elsewhere. If all that you witnessed was the negative then you had no reason to be a part of this assembly. Which also means you have never had any intention of being an active spiritual member....only one who reports the negative events....which means you haven't been a member for a long time....you can't tear down a church and worship there at the same time.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]To "Your Choice":

1)? 3)? 4)? 5)?

Now 2). Definition of "concerned": "feeling or showing worry or solicitude (e.g., "concerned parents of youthful offenders").

Great example: "concerned parents of youthful offenders."

No one is concerned about "good health." We should be concerned about the change agents (progressive, liberal) tearing down the church.

Is Dave Fields supportive of the change agents tearing down, infiltrating and dividing the church?[/color]