Will you go to hell if you do not give food and drink?

Will you go to hell if you do not give food and drink?

October 18th, 2011, 1:52 am #1

Mark 12 parallel to Isaiah 5

http://www.piney.com/Mark.12.html

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,
....Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it
....unto one of the least of these my brethren,
....ye have done it unto me.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
....Depart from me, ye cursed,
....into everlasting fire,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred,
....and ye gave me no meat:
....I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

http://piney.com/Matthew.25-40.Ye.Have. ... to.Me.html

Because in Amos, the people had David's musical performance IN the temple Christ prophesied that their songs in the temple would be turned into howlings.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
....that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread,
....nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
....they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Christ in Isaiah had the same warning about those who used musical instruments in their religious festivals:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine,
....are in their feasts: [religious festivals]
....but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity,
....because they have no knowledge:
....and their honourable men are famished,
....and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself,
....and opened her mouth without measure:
....and their glory, and their multitude,
....and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Sublimis: B. In partic., of language, lofty, elevated, sublime (freq. in Quint.): sublimia carmina, Juv. 7, 28: verbum, Quint. 8, 3, 18: clara et sublimia verba, id. ib.: oratio,
Action versus Submission.

Carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental. Oratory.
II. Esp., a composition in verse, a poem; poetry, verse, song, whether in a broader sense, of every kind of poetic production, epic, dramatic
With allusion to playing on the cithara: [guitar]

Don't be surprised that people WANT you to be deceived.</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 19th, 2011, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 19th, 2011, 2:49 am #2

Isaiah 5 defines musical instruments as that which STARVED the people for lack of the word. People went everywhere (Amos8)looking for the Word and could not find it. Since people compose their own scripture in songs and sermons and boast about deceiving the children with musical instruments, there would be no justice if most of those seeing godliness as a means of financial gain (occupation) did not have to suffer the penalty they denied by calling God a liar.

We are pretending that people have never read the whole chapter before: A preacher preached a "social justice" kinda thingy on Isaiah 5 and never grasped that Christ was pouring out the fuel to burn those who steadfastly compose their own songs and sermons and REFUSE to give meat and drink to the children. Thatis why justice DEMANDS a hell.

Now, you might want to know that Jesus whom God made to be both Lord and Christ makes these prophecies more certain. In case no one can PREACH Mark 12 by READING Mark 12 I will move to step two before looking at the rest.

I TOLD you that when God sings to the people it is always a BURDEN or DOOM. That's how you can MARK false teachers whom you feed but have their own hidden agenda.

Those who corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail" even adding wine to the pure water of the Word (Isaiah 55) which outlaws speaking your own words (Isaiah 58) use the Levites as their PATTERNISM when the Levites performed Soothsaying with Instrumental accompaniment.

They claim that God wasn't as bright as they and was SILENT on just those thing we neet to keep our Ziggurats producing. The missed the fact that Christ defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness to EXCLUDE "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" because the PURPOSE DRIVEN CHURCH was to Rest, Read and Rehears the Word of God. They missed the point that Christ further defined his future REST both inclusively and exclusively in the prophets.

October 19th, 2011, 4:15 pm #3

Mark 12 parallel to Isaiah 5

http://www.piney.com/Mark.12.html

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,
....Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it
....unto one of the least of these my brethren,
....ye have done it unto me.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
....Depart from me, ye cursed,
....into everlasting fire,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred,
....and ye gave me no meat:
....I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

http://piney.com/Matthew.25-40.Ye.Have.Done.it.Unto.Me.html

Because in Amos, the people had David's musical performance IN the temple Christ prophesied that their songs in the temple would be turned into howlings.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
....that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread,
....nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
....they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Christ in Isaiah had the same warning about those who used musical instruments in their religious festivals:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine,
....are in their feasts: [religious festivals]
....but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity,
....because they have no knowledge:
....and their honourable men are famished,
....and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself,
....and opened her mouth without measure:
....and their glory, and their multitude,
....and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Sublimis: B. In partic., of language, lofty, elevated, sublime (freq. in Quint.): sublimia carmina, Juv. 7, 28: verbum, Quint. 8, 3, 18: clara et sublimia verba, id. ib.: oratio,
Action versus Submission.

Carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental. Oratory.
II. Esp., a composition in verse, a poem; poetry, verse, song, whether in a broader sense, of every kind of poetic production, epic, dramatic
With allusion to playing on the cithara: [guitar]

Don't be surprised that people WANT you to be deceived.</font>
Now that we have seen that Christ in Isaiah 5 MARKS musical instruments as the cause of the people hungering and thirsting for the Word of God; and have looked at Jesus affirming that prophecy in Isaiah 12, we will go back to Isaiah 5.