....Depart from me, ye cursed,
....into everlasting fire,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred,
....and ye gave me no meat:
....I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

http://piney.com/Matthew.25-40.Ye.Have. ... to.Me.html

Because in Amos, the people had David's musical performance IN the temple Christ prophesied that their songs in the temple would be turned into howlings.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
....that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread,
....nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
....they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Christ in Isaiah had the same warning about those who used musical instruments in their religious festivals:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine,
....are in their feasts: [religious festivals]
....but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity,
....because they have no knowledge:
....and their honourable men are famished,
....and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself,
....and opened her mouth without measure:
....and their glory, and their multitude,
....and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Sublimis: B. In partic., of language, lofty, elevated, sublime (freq. in Quint.): sublimia carmina, Juv. 7, 28: verbum, Quint. 8, 3, 18: clara et sublimia verba, id. ib.: oratio,
Action versus Submission.

Carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental. Oratory.
II. Esp., a composition in verse, a poem; poetry, verse, song, whether in a broader sense, of every kind of poetic production, epic, dramatic
With allusion to playing on the cithara: [guitar]

Don't be surprised that people WANT you to be deceived.</font>
Donnie, you said "It may be time for you to let your congregation and fellow elders know that you are here arguing for the change agents and their cause."

Why don't you let them know. Since you don't believe that they already know that I believe in the Truth.....you tell them.

The fact of the matter is.....you are just like the Pharisees of old. You want your man-made traditions. You believe that you were the one who started it all. If everyone doesn't sit there, as you do, sedately, singing your four part harmony as your song leader pops that 4/4 time....then it is wrong. The wrong is in you! Your heart isn't into being a follower of Christ Donnie. Tell you something else you might disagree with Donnie. Being a follower of Christ is good, and noble, and joyful. I hope people don't find Christianity from folks like you and Ken. They just will not like it.

October 26th, 2011, 6:49 am #32

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

I would just urge you to read the "Quarantine" thread. In fact, that list of church modifications is not exhaustive. You keep bringing up the same story about harmony and pitch pipe and microphone. Open your eyes, Dave. The change agents are busily changing so many teachings of Christ and the apostles. Instrumental music and the choir are only their way of pleasing man, culture and society, just to be accommodating--a mere introduction to the real changes. It's all a slow, gradual methodology and process for them to transform the church of Christ into a denominational body. They're changing the doctrine concerning baptism, teaching faith only in Christian living, etc.

I cannot believe that you are that incapable of seeing what they are doing to the church you claim to be a member of. And now, here you are, you just keep attacking my faith personally, when all I'm doing is simply pointing out to the uninformed what's really going on.

If you don't care, then, maybe, you are not concerned as to whether or not the church is just "another denomination." Is that what you think? Be truthful about this.[/color]

Dave
Dave

October 26th, 2011, 1:28 pm #33

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,
....Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it
....unto one of the least of these my brethren,
....ye have done it unto me.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

Because in Amos, the people had David's musical performance IN the temple Christ prophesied that their songs in the temple would be turned into howlings.

Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
....they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Christ in Isaiah had the same warning about those who used musical instruments in their religious festivals:

....but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.

Sublimis: B. In partic., of language, lofty, elevated, sublime (freq. in Quint.): sublimia carmina, Juv. 7, 28: verbum, Quint. 8, 3, 18: clara et sublimia verba, id. ib.: oratio,

Carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental. Oratory.
II. Esp., a composition in verse, a poem; poetry, verse, song, whether in a broader sense, of every kind of poetic production, epic, dramatic

Donnie, you said "And now, here you are, you just keep attacking my faith personally, when all I'm doing is simply pointing out to the uninformed what's really going on."

Donnie, don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you about this. All I have done is simply point that you believing to be informed, aren't really informed, or if you are informed, then you are informed about the wrong thing. Donnie, you have done exactly what you are saying others have done to you......you have attacked brothers and sisters because you believe they are are a part of holy entertainment because they are on a praise team. You called them "minions" Donnie. You judge them because they don't worship like your PREFER.

Donnie, I don't expect any better response today than yesterday, or the year before. After a while.....you have just have to give up and leave people to their own wickedness.

October 27th, 2011, 1:07 am #34

You should know by now that I am very thick-skinned. You don't bother me.

You can attack me as a person all you want [which you've done constantly], rather than simply disagree with me, but that won't change the despicable way that an elder like you responds to an issue being debated. That's why I am making it known now that you are an elder of your congregation -- words as in: "You are a sinner" or "You are a liar [for disagreeing]" and other "words of wisdom" [ha-ha] coming from your mouth [actually from your heart and mind] speak of you, Dave.

Just know, Dave, there is a difference between: (a) attacking the person [that's what you do] and (b) disagreeing with him.

Overall, (1) either you are uninformed/misinformed/ill-informed about the change agents just waiting whom they may devour, (2) or you refuse to accept the facts about their acts of diversion, perversion and division.[/color]

Dave
Dave

October 27th, 2011, 6:44 pm #35

Take account for yourself Donnie. Why would you slander and attack people from a praise team by calling them "minions?
Do you consider "Minion" a derogatory term? It is not only derogatory, but pathetic of you to believe that you are of any respect to tell call someone else down for their behavior. You cannot, for you don't have that kind of respect. You are a sinful and wicked person and this site proves it.

October 27th, 2011, 7:25 pm #36

A minion (cannon), a type of cannon with a small bore during the 16th and 17th centuries

Minyan, a quorum of Jewish men needed for certain religious purposes

Babylonian Talmud
The Babylonian Talmud (Megillah 23b) derives the requirement of a minyan of ten for Kiddush Hashem[3] and Devarim she-Bikdusha, "matters of sanctity", by combining three scriptural verses using the rule of gezerah shavah:
The word "midst" in the verse:
"And I shall be sanctified in the midst of the children of Israel" (Leviticus 22:32)
also appears in the verse:
"Separate yourselves from the midst of the congregation" (Numbers 16:21)

In Revelation--for readers--the swarm of locusts are identified as Apollyon's muses (Reve 18)) or worship team. They were known to be dirty adulterers and John called them Sorcerers and said that they will (have) be Cast Alive into the Lake of Fire.

Worship teams separate themselves from the congregation, think that they are holy and dedicated to God: problem is that those "dedicated to religious services" to adorn them were called ANATHEMA: they could not be redeemed and MUST be burned.

Sonny
Sonny

October 28th, 2011, 12:38 am #37

I do not recall having said anything about the Inner City church in Nashville. A Praise Team is unnecessary and divisive, with or without women. Period. Besides, it seems unfair and unjust that only the "praise" group of men and women have the "privilege" of holding a personal microphone while the rest of the congregants do not deserve to be heard by God and other folks.

No, He just fabricated that: LU gives him divine ermision to use your imagination to fill in the blanks. This is the second time he has repeated this fib. At the same time most theOlogs cannot tell the difference between the ekklesia / synagogue as A SCHOOL OF THE WORD and what you do at home. If people cannot understand why you are commanded and exampled WHY you don't make mechanical noise when Jesus comes to be out Teacher of "HIS Word" when we teach that which has been taught, then there is nothing to be gained by quoting the text. However, other readers may catch on to the fact that people who want to perform "holy entertainment" when we are warned that GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE for those who CANNOT come before Him in reverence and Godly fear (Hebrews 12) should not be defended or fed even bread and water.

While only a few churches have "gone all the way" to Join up with the mother (Rev 18) there are MANY bloggers who are actively fighting against the church which pays them but keeps them under control.

There are a few "conservative" bloggers out there at the preacher level who do not use the context to defend their position.

CM is the only public forum manly enough to let the new ANTI movement present their case.

Too, if you read Donnie's post you will find the "womb" out of which the "worship leaders" were spawned. What the proof-texters do not grasp is that the Levites volunteered to slaughter 3,000 of the brethren who engaged in musical idolatry on the REST day. As defined in The Book of Enoch that was a sin beyonnd redemption.

"What God COMMANDED" was not the Levites as Musical Worship leaders as any reader can discover. They STOOD IN RANKS under the King and Commanders of the army in 2 Chronicles 29: they actually USED the musical instruments during the Burnt Offering of the Goats. this is said to be by THE COMMAND OF DAVID up to 300 years earlier. Christ said that God DID NOT command these sacrifices.

The ROLE as "prophesying with musical instruments" is translated as they--

Performed as Soothsayers with instrumental accompaniment: John calls them sorcerers in Revelation 18.

CM has addressed all of the issues used by the Merchantile Class to deliberately sow discord. It so happens that ALL of the progressive bloggers pour out hate against anyone who will not bow to ball when the instruments make a sound. True to their CLASS they are purpose driven to sow discord and to make their evil complete blame those "shot in the heart" for bleeding on their dancing slippers. That began with Adam.

Now, Shunny, tell us what you learned from the sermon or song today: you hear the same old songs over and over proving that you are just performing a LEGALISTIC ACT instead of planning to "teach that which is written for our learning."

It is also a fact that if you read all of the Bible Based post kinda ignoring the hecklers you would have covered all of the key events from Genesis to Revelation.
Brother Cruz says he does not recall the conversation.
Brother Sublett says I am fabricating.

Brothers (and all other readers),

Go back to the thread I started called "Question About 2 Churches Of Christ (Africa and Nashville)" on October 22, 2010. The last current post was on November 11, 2010. Everyone will be able to see I am not making up the conversation!

-Sonny

Dave
Dave

October 28th, 2011, 2:34 am #38

Ken,
You KNEW what MINION that Donnie was talking about. So do your dance....your day is coming.
Cannon....
Jewish Quorum......

Yea man......you have a good time with it, ok?

There are those that can't see for being so blind.

October 28th, 2011, 3:12 am #39

John in Revelation 18 says that the singers, instrument players and religious teknokrats (craftsmen) were SORCERERS.

He said that they were the"minions" of the Babylon Mother of Harlots (Rev 17). The Muses were also the minions or worship team number of Apollo who is Abaddon or Apollyon. Why would people working so hard making music to keep the "lambs" totally ignorant of all of the OBSTACLE COURSES?

He also called them "lusted after fruits." These are the same baskets of summer "fruits" Amos warned about.

In Amos this was the SIGN that God had been there and would not pass by again.
In Revelation 18 the worship team is called "sorcerers." John said that sorcerers are those who will be cast alive into the lake of fire: that's why the musical discorders love to deny hell.

Now, I may not understand that, but the Bible puts TRAPS from Genesis to Revelation which you have to step on without springing them to justify the use of INSTRUMENTS.

Donnie Cruz
Donnie Cruz

October 28th, 2011, 7:43 am #40

Ken,
You KNEW what MINION that Donnie was talking about. So do your dance....your day is coming.
Cannon....
Jewish Quorum......

Yea man......you have a good time with it, ok?

There are those that can't see for being so blind.

You get so easily distracted. I simply described a "team" and its members in the church as "minions." And it had you so riled up that the discussion has gone a different direction. Did you look up the meaning of the word? What about "minion" being defined as a servile (submissive) dependent, follower, underling or subordinate? You see, the man-designated "Worship Leader" is the boss of everyone involved in the "worship" programming and production made-for-TV. (This will take a lot of explanation, but time is limited; besides it would require an open mind to see what's happening in the worship culture.)

So, now, because the expression "minions" seems to have our attention driven away from the discussion of the real issue, Dave is now convinced how perspicacious he is for making sagacious remarks like that. Well, Dave, you are far from that. [Now, you're riled up again because I used those words.]

"Give us a Worship Leader" sounds like a prayer. When that happens the Office of Worship Leader becomes dictatorial. One of the signs of the Church Growth Movement or the Community Church Movement is the presence of a "Worship Leader." In denominational circles, you should read numerous advertisements about the sought-after worship leaders. That man [or woman] is in control of all the facets of the entire "worship" programming, not just the "song service."

I have a reading assignment for you, if you're willing to gain knowledge of the wolves in sheep's clothing. I think you're about had. You see, part of the plot or scheme of the change agents [I think it's the 2nd] is "TAKING CONTROL OF THE ELDERSHIP." So, be very vigilant if you haven't arrived there yet. Otherwise, you're already a srong follower of theirs.

In the latter stages of the scheme is the designation of the "Worship Leader." Close to that is the selection of the elite group of musicians (singers at first) -- calling the group "Praise Team" because it doesn't sound so controversial as calling the group "The Church of Christ Choir."

Oh, well, just PRIOR to the completion of the "secret conversion (or transformation) of the 'Church of Christ'" to Community Church-ism is ... Voila!!! ... instrumental music. I know your heart is already there.

Well, if you're interested, I'll provide you this link to the "Secret Conversion" of a congregation:

http://www.concernedmembers.com/editori ... .htm#part7 [/color]