Why MANY (most) are INVITED but FEW chosen: watch Some Babylonianism

Rancor
Rancor

July 5th, 2017, 11:33 am #31

Why has Jannes and Jambres received their Second Incarnation?"

Hebrews 12 speaks of the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai which was a sin beyond redemption. He warns that there will be another shaking or moving to REMOVE those things which cannot be moved. He warns that we come before God in reverence and godly fear because GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.

2 Tim 3: 10 But thou hast fully known
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

2 Tim 3: 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra;
.....what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2 Tim 3: 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Tim 3: 13 But evil men and SEDUCERS shall wax worse and worse,
.....deceiving [wandering stars], and being deceived.

Their danger is that they BELIEVE their own lies and cannot even quote anything without twisting it to FIT their brains which The Book of Enoch and many other documents PROVE that making the MUSIC MEANS WORSHIP CONNECTIONS is hard wired and there is no redemption-ever.

Evil is PONEROS (G4190) EVIL INFLUENCE, DISEASED, DERELICT, FACINOROUS,

DECEIVERS fill the role of the Serpent or Musical Enchanter: the singing and harp playing prostitute in the garden of Eden.

G1114 goes go'-ace From goao (to wail); properly a wizard (as muttering spells), that is, (by implication) an impostor:seducer.

See First Corinthians Chapter One as Paul begins all of his messages.

http://www.piney.com/1.Corinthians.1.html

Goes [goaô] 1. one who howls out enchantments, a sorcerer, enchanter, Hdt., Eur.; goêsi kataeidontes charming by means of SORCERERS, Hdt. 2. a juggler, cheat, “g. epōdos A.singing to or over, using songs or charms to heal wounds, “epōdoi muthoi 2. Pass., sung to music, “phōnai” 2. epōdos, ho, verse or passage returning at intervals

Kat-aidô I. trans., charm, appease by singing, sing a spell or INCANTATION ( [epôidê] ) to . . , kataeidontes . .., to be induced by charms to do a thing, epôidê , Ion. and poet. epaoidê , hê, A.song sung to or over: hence, ENCHANTMENT, spell LADED BURDEN
Barbaros A. barbarous, i.e. non-Greek, foreign
Magikos , II.magical, bibloi Ps.-Phoc.149 ; m. technê magi [Rev 18)
E.IT1337 . Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris

Messenger

When we came to the sea-shore, where Orestes' [GENDER CONFUSED] ship was moored in hiding, [1330] Agamemnon's daughter motioned to those of us you sent with the strangers' bonds to stand far off, as if her sacrifice of purifying flame, that she had come for, were secret. But she went on alone, holding the strangers' chains in her hands, behind them. Your servants, lord, were suspicious, [1335] but we allowed it. After a while, so that we might think that she was accomplishing something, she raised a shout, and chanted strange songs and spells, as if she were washing off the pollution of murder. When we had sat a long time, [1340] it occurred to us that the strangers, loosed from their bonds, might kill her and escape by flight. But we were afraid of seeing what we ought not, and sat in silence. But at length we all resolved to go where they were, although we were not allowed.
Goes Regularly appears with

JESUS SAYS THAT GOD HIDES FROM THE WISE OR SOPHISTS: speakers, singers, instrument players.

A MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAM IS A LEGALISTIC WAY TO IMPOSE "INSTRUMENTAL SOUNDS" KNOWN TO INDUCE KOMA.

Sophis-tês , ou, ho, master of one's craft, adept, expert, of diviners, Hdt.2.49; of poets, meletan sophistais prosbalon Pi.I.5(4).28 , cf. Cratin.2; of MUSICIANS, sophistês

And when they shall say unto you,
Seek unto them that have familiar spirits,
and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter:
should not a people seek unto their God?
for the living to the dead? Isa 8:19

The familiar spirit is a dry, empty wineskin. It serves as the echo chamber of the nebel which means 'VILE.' It has the same meaning as the harp and the sounding brass in 1 Cor. 13. Amos identifies the MARZEAH which like the Agape was a perverse and perverting musical festival WITH and FOR dead ancestors called DEMON WORSHIP.

To the law and to the testimony:
if they speak not according to this word
it is because there is NO LIGHT in them. Isa 8:20

That is why they do not hesitate to lie TO God and ABOUT God and are able to lead a "multidude to do evil."

Jesus commanded the EKKLESIA or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE which is for BIBLE STUDY ONLY as the ONLY way to keep the wolves from taking control. Wolves defining a style of singing or musical praise which most of you LOVE.

2 Tim 3: 14 But CONTINUE thou in the things
.....which thou hast LEARNED
.....and hast been assured of,
.....knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

2 Tim 3: 15 And that from a child thou hast known the HOLY SCRIPTURES
.....which are able to make thee wise unto salvation
.....through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Other than THE WORD both men and women are to be SILENT to enable the ONLY RATIONAL FOR THE ASSEMBLY:

1Tim. 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved [KEPT SAFE], and to come unto the knowledge of THE TRUTH.
BECAUSE, O, MOCKERS OF JESUS.
1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

"Musical worship teams stand in the holy places claiming to lead you into the presence of God."

Only a foundation in the Old Testament makes one competent to be a disciple and take advantage of Salvation: Much of Paul's writings are commentary on the Old Testament specificially to condemn the PLAY or musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

G4991 soteria so-tay-ree'-ah Feminine of a derivative of G4990 as (properly abstract) noun; rescue or safety (physically or morally):--deliver, health, salvation, save, saving.

Consistent with ALL of the NOT musical passages demanding that we use "that which is writen" the SAME Paul tells the SAME story in all of his letters: that is why the changeling-hirelings REJECT the Epistles and preach JUST JESUS but ANOTHER Jesus which they found in the mirror.

Holy Scripture upon which An Assembly of Christ is built or educated is the PROPHETS AND APOSTLES

2 Tim 3: 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
.....and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Tim 3: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

And it is FREE (Isaiah 55): The CLAIM to be MESSIAH because they claim to "lead you into the presence of God." Because they are standing in the "holy places" of church architecture, WHY are they not as SORCERERS really agents of the Mother of Harlots (Lucifer, Zoe) and you find YOURSELF proven NOT to be the ELECT because you have been LED ASTRAY by witchcraft. Lynn Anderson's Navigating the Winds seems to be a take off of witchcraft or Wicca or neo-paganism so you GET what they NAVIGATE you into with a HIGH HAND.

ALL of the NOT singing passages have Paul insisting that the ASSEMBLY is a SYNAGOGUE or school of the bible. It has no AUTHORITY for anything not connected to teaching the WORD as it has been taught.

Refusing to "sing that which is written" or "teach that which has been taught" is, according to Isaiah's COMMANDS AND EXAMPLE passage because THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. Why pay for one who has according to Revelation 18 brought in SORCERERS to keep FROM teaching the Word when John proves that even the CANDLES have been removed. Shame.

"Musical Worship Teams" proves that people CANNOT or will not read the Text: The REST Jesus brought US from THEM silences everything not conducive to THE SCHOOL OF CHRIST.</font>
Matthew 7:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Rancor
Rancor

July 5th, 2017, 12:03 pm #32

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Rancor asks: Donnie, was Scripture Banned from CM?

Answer: Scripture's messages are always worth reading and studying: they're "fair and balanced"; they're scriptural, logical, challenging in content; and they show his humility and respect for other posters even when personally attacked. [<font size="2">Scripture is moderator-material. Shhh![/color]] Let's hope for more of his messages when he has the time.</font>
Donnie, which "scripture" am I talking about? The Bible or the poster from Nashville?

Do you see the confusion? I think the poster from Nashville needs to change ITS name.

The poster from Nashville must reveal ITS gender from ITS self.

JMHO

July 5th, 2017, 3:55 pm #33

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Performances in lieu of real study of God's truth in the assembly are bad enough. This Praise Team ["Church of Christ CHOIR"] performance (singing TO the congregation [?] at Southern Hills) really stinks and is an embarrassment to what the New Testament church of Jesus Christ is about.

Here's another one from another congregation of "the church of Christ" that was NT-principled until Change Agent Jeff Walling arrived:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtif9lCHDI

Thanks to thousands of congregations of the church that have not succumbed to the purpose- and culture-driven methodologies of subverting congregations into Community Church-ism!!![/color]
Watching the FRUITS of Jeff Walling's bleeding off churches to the instrumental sect, one can enjoy God's sense of humor in sending Strong Delusions.

http://www.piney.com/The.Church.of.Chri ... .Sect.html

Paul commanded me not to listen to or FEED people in their delusions. C. Leonard Allen the FOUNDATION of LU says that God is ECSTATIC or out of His Mind so best find a rock to hide under

1Cor. 11:17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
1Cor. 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
1Cor. 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

The School of Christ which does not come with religious OBSERVATION because it is THE WAY that is called a SECT. So, dare to become a Sectarian.

July 5th, 2017, 6:20 pm #34

Matthew 7:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Eph. 1:17 That the God [Theos] OF our Lord [Kurios] Jesus Christ, the Father of glory,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
may give unto you the SPIRIT OFwisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Jesus was neither Christ nor Lord until the ONE GOD THE FATHER gave Him that role. Jesus returned as HOLY SPIRIT in the upper room as promised.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that GOD [Theos]
.....hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ.

There is only ONE God and Jesus is MAN

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God,
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the man Christ Jesus;

Eph. 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto
.....God and THE Father
.....in the NAME of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Phil. 2:11 And that every tongue
.....should CONFESS that
.....Jesus Christ is Lord [kurios],
.....to the glory of God [Theos] the Father.

Col. 1:3 We give thanks to
God and the Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

Matt. 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me BEFORE MEN
.....him will I confess also before MY Father WHICH IS IN HEAVEN

Matt. 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matt. 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matt. 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matt. 10:36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

Predestination does not mean that God does a random select to decide that your infant daughter will burn in hell. Those who are FOREORDAINED are spirits OF the World, Kosmos and marked by being ECUMENICAL as the kingdom of Satan.

God gave Jesus a little flock of LOST SPIRITS who are IN the World but not OF the World. If we say that Joe is OF Nashville we mean that Joe had His origin in Nashville.

We don't know about the spirit of Jesus which will return to God but we know that:

Mic. 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah,
.....yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel;
.....whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

1Pet. 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world,
.....but was manifest in these last times for you,

The CORE and the BULL'S EYE THING is that you WILL confess that Jesus is the CHRIST the SON of Go. And you WILL want to be baptized so that you have A holy spirit where the SEAL is that you can read BLACK text on WHITE paper.

If you are OF the World you cannot make that confession.</font>

Dave
Dave

July 6th, 2017, 1:16 pm #35

Ken said "I praise God every waking moment but..."

If you praised God every walking moment it would be evident in the words that you type here. Negative diatribe is not praising God.

MAYBE, your words were taken 'out of context?'

Rancor
Rancor

July 6th, 2017, 5:25 pm #36

Ken, do you ever PRAISE God?

I guess I am still waiting for your response!

Ken, all you have done is judge others. Is this how you Praise God?

Rancor
Rancor

July 6th, 2017, 5:38 pm #37

Ken said "I praise God every waking moment but..."

If you praised God every walking moment it would be evident in the words that you type here. Negative diatribe is not praising God.

MAYBE, your words were taken 'out of context?'
Dianna, Donnie, Bill,..........Do you Praise God?

July 6th, 2017, 6:27 pm #38

This may be beyond the pay grade of those who hatch and batch their own songs and sermons.

Jesus said GO into all the world and DIATRIBE!

July 6th, 2017, 6:31 pm #39

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Of course, I do ... constantly. The difference is that I do not [have to] sing the song of Twila Paris or Michael Smith in order to "praise" God. . Music does not equate praise as many contemporary "praisers" believe. Where did they get that idea anyway?[/color]

July 6th, 2017, 6:53 pm #40

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Rancor, questions for you:

-- Do you wait until "musical worship" time to "praise God"?

-- Do you "praise God" when you sing, "I love you, Jesus"?

-- If you happen to believe that a Christian can "praise God" in prayer, do you do it?[/color]