WHO Is DONNE CRUZ

Dave
Dave

January 2nd, 2017, 1:37 am #1

Donnie,
You have told everyone on this page where I go to church, leadership status, and gave location (town, state) of church.

If you would do that to me then I am requesting you do the same for yourself. Location of church, involvement in any way, etc. If you aren't attending, then state as much.

I know that Ken doesn't presently attend, other than the church in the wilderness, I also know he lives in the vicinity of Hohenwald, TN.

You have given up my personal info such as location and name and as such....I am requesting that you do the same.

January 2nd, 2017, 3:15 am #2

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

(Since I have never initiated a thread about "WHO Is DAVID FIELDS," please note that this thread is being published temporarily. Kindly save this page and acknowledge that it's been saved by responding below. Then, I'll lock this thread or permanently delete it.)

You already know my history with the Madison congregation in Madison, Tennessee. No, I'm not in leadership -- not an elder/deacon, not a "worship leader," not a "Praise Team" member, not a staff employee.

We both know about our doctrinal differences. I adhered to the Catholic-invented Trinity dogma for a long, long time -- which many Protestant Churches have acquired or inherited. The early Restoration Movement leaders of the church of Christ did not endorse nor teach Trinitarianism. My serious study of the Bible as a disciple of Christ has led me to deprogram my mind and abandon this human creed.

OK, we're even now in one telling about the other.

Congratulations to the Tigers for playing Sarge's Rolling Tide for the national championship. My Commodores (Vanderbilt) ... well, they tried.[/color]

NOTE: This thread will be deleted or locked as soon as I hear from Dave.

January 2nd, 2017, 3:29 am #3

Praise the Lord! Please tell him that God does not have a juvenile court.

Dave
Dave

January 2nd, 2017, 5:02 am #4

(Since I have never initiated a thread about "WHO Is DAVID FIELDS," please note that this thread is being published temporarily. Kindly save this page and acknowledge that it's been saved by responding below. Then, I'll lock this thread or permanently delete it.)

You already know my history with the Madison congregation in Madison, Tennessee. No, I'm not in leadership -- not an elder/deacon, not a "worship leader," not a "Praise Team" member, not a staff employee.

We both know about our doctrinal differences. I adhered to the Catholic-invented Trinity dogma for a long, long time -- which many Protestant Churches have acquired or inherited. The early Restoration Movement leaders of the church of Christ did not endorse nor teach Trinitarianism. My serious study of the Bible as a disciple of Christ has led me to deprogram my mind and abandon this human creed.

OK, we're even now in one telling about the other.

Congratulations to the Tigers for playing Sarge's Rolling Tide for the national championship. My Commodores (Vanderbilt) ... well, they tried.[/color]

NOTE: This thread will be deleted or locked as soon as I hear from Dave.
Do you presently attend service at Madison? Which service and why?

I am so glad that you allow Ken to post. He would absolutely go mad if he had nothing else to do.

January 2nd, 2017, 5:49 am #5

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Yes, I do, although I visit other congregations nearby. The 10:30 assembly time is my preferred schedule ... has been for a long time.

Ken is also a moderator with the same editing privileges. He must have noticed that you included him in your post. LOL

OK, I'm about ready to lock this thread [... might decide not to delete it].[/color]

Dave
Dave

January 2nd, 2017, 6:37 am #6

I am assuming that the 10:30 service is the traditional service, but you have made many, many, and mostly negative comments about the other contemporary service at Madison (praise teams with females, singing love songs to Jesus, holy entertainment, etc. etc.). Why would you go to such a service if you are aiming to critique it publicly here? If that is your aim, then you are not only NOT worshiping God, but are you not doing the opposite? The opposite being gossiping about the Lord's church. Do you really believe that any good could come of this? You believe that you might affect some outcome? You believe that the leadership from Madison will come here, read this, and change course? You have been trying this since around 2001 and it hasn't changed anything yet.

Oh yea, and Ken....Ken is Ken. Even if he did make a worthwhile statement I might not see it because I don't read as many of his posts as I used to. You come to expect how a person will act over a time, and you act accordingly. Thusly, and therefore....

January 2nd, 2017, 8:40 am #7

Once upon a time, there were no intruding change agents and there was no division between the two assemblies at 8:00 and 10:30. It was all a matter of a preferred time schedule on the part of the attendant being an early riser or a late bird. In my case it was the 10:30 schedule that I preferred.

Then it was officially announced in 2001: (1) the traditional meeting at 8:00 and (2) the contemporary at 10:30. The 10:30 assembly was invaded. But I stayed. Of course, much has changed since then. Both assemblies may now be "contemporary."

I'm not sure what you meant by "gossip." We know that stats do not lie. Would it be gossip if the worship guide reported that the COMBINED attendance on December 25, Christmas Day, was 709? Perhaps, the leaders of a once-mega congregation may have an explanation for that and for all else that's happening in the body these days.

In case you didn't know, here's how to access Madison's website: http://www.madisonchurchtn.org/
[/color]

Sarge
Sarge

January 2nd, 2017, 12:23 pm #8

Get a piano and your all set.

http://www.madisonchurchtn.org/what-we-believe/

Sarge
Sarge

January 2nd, 2017, 1:03 pm #9

Once upon a time, there were no intruding change agents and there was no division between the two assemblies at 8:00 and 10:30. It was all a matter of a preferred time schedule on the part of the attendant being an early riser or a late bird. In my case it was the 10:30 schedule that I preferred.

Then it was officially announced in 2001: (1) the traditional meeting at 8:00 and (2) the contemporary at 10:30. The 10:30 assembly was invaded. But I stayed. Of course, much has changed since then. Both assemblies may now be "contemporary."

I'm not sure what you meant by "gossip." We know that stats do not lie. Would it be gossip if the worship guide reported that the COMBINED attendance on December 25, Christmas Day, was 709? Perhaps, the leaders of a once-mega congregation may have an explanation for that and for all else that's happening in the body these days.

In case you didn't know, here's how to access Madison's website: http://www.madisonchurchtn.org/
[/color]
Donnie must have gone to sleep. Copies of Donnie's confessions will be available for all. Hee Hee!