Who are CROOKED and PERVERTED generation of MUSICIANS?

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

July 26th, 2006, 12:57 am #1

There WAS a RACE or GENERATION of People from the Fallen Angels who intermarried with human women. That created a superhuman race of people who literally devoured people and used all of the performing arts to steal from and dominate people. This is well documented as the Lamech Family and their story is repeated in Babylonian tablets. The word DEMAGOGUE in the Greek language notes that he RULES by appeasing people with performing arts.
  • We can IDENTIFY those predestinated to return to the nether world or HELL and the MARKS are universally that of a perverted race who always STAFFED pagan religions using music to seduce people AWAY from the Word of God. John shows their destiny in Revelation 18
You will notice that Jesus never let the multitude of that generation hear except in parables. He said that truth had been HIDDEN in parables from the foundation of the world. Isaiah 48 shows that it was to HIDE the truth from a certain group of people.

Most of the people at Pentecost would have been true Israelites most of whom had long been dispersed from Jerusalem.
  • <font color=blue>Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.</font>
While the MANY are called, FEW are chosen. That is because A GENERATION or RACE of people could not hear without PERVERTING every word.

Jesus refused to preach to them lest they might repent.

Therefore, the ALL excludes the GENERATION or RACE of people who are Kenites or derived from Cain who was OF that wicked one. Both Jesus and John calls the sons of the Devil proven when "the speak on their own" or sons of vipers. The serpent in the garden was not a literal snake but a Musical Enchanter identified as Lucifer "the singing and harp playing prostitute" indwelling the king of Tyre.

Jesus died to remove the LADED BURDEN of the clergy which was "spiritual anxiety through religious rituals." The REST literally points almost exclusively to STOP the singing, stop the instruments, just STOP all of the personal pleasuring.

That gives us REST from the Crooked and Perverted TRIBE OF PEOPLE who flock to the MULTITUDES.

<font color=red>Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. </font>

The untoward or perverted or crooked generation were MARKED when....
  • <font color=blue>G4646 skolios skol-ee-os' From the base of G4628 ; warped, that is, winding; figuratively perverse:crooked, froward, untoward.

Skolios 1 curved, winding, twisted, tangled, Lat. obliquus, Hdt., Eur., etc.:-- bent sideways, douleiê kephalê skoliê (Hor. stat capite obstipo) Theogn.: metaph. crooked, i. e. unjust, unrighteous , Il., Hes., etc.; skolia prattein, eipein Plat.:--so adv. skoliôs, Hes.
    • Prassô II. experience certain for- tunes, achieved bondage, i.e. brought it on himself, grant power of song, get something, plot, 3. of sexual intercourse, b. esp. of secret practices and intrigues
    Skoliotês 2. of men, crookedness, dishonesty, LXX Ez.16.5. </font>
Identifying Jerusalem a Jebusite High Place where David was forced to go. Jerusalem is "a city set on seven hills a is called Sodom or Egyp or HAGAR which poins to that tribe of interest
  • <font color=blue>Ezekiel 16: Thus says the Lord Yahweh to Jerusalem: Your birth and your birth is of the land of the Canaanite; the Amorite was your father, and your mother was a Hittite. [4] As for your birth, in the day you were born your navel was not cut, neither were you washed in water to cleanse you; you weren't salted at all, nor swaddled at all. [5] No eye pitied you, to do any of these things to you, to have compassion on you; but you were cast out in the open field, for that your person was abhorred, in the day that you were born.

Skolion 1 [neut. of skolios] [sub. melos] a song which went round at banquets, sung to the lyre by the guests, Ar.; so called from its zigzag course-- each guest who sung holding a myrtle-branch murrinê, which he passed across the table to any one he chose.</font>
<font color=red>Now, HERE is the audition for the Musical Worship Team.</font>
  • <font color=blue>(a) from skolios crooked, because of the crooked order of the singers, the bad singers being passed over, or the couches being crookedly arranged, Dicaearch.Hist.43, Aristox.Fr.Hist.59, Plu.2.615c, Sch. Pl.l.c. (b) later, the omission of the bad singers being ascribed to the difficulty or non-social character of the songs skolion was derived from duskolon or duskolia, Hsch., Sch.Ar.V. 1217; or it was said that the songs were easy, but appeared difficult to drunken revellers, </font>
That's why you need a professional singer to sing teeny silly erotic praise ditties. The intention is to PASS OVER the congregation assumed to be POOR SINGERS. Too bad that SINGING is identified with IDOLATRY by Moses and has no role in the SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE.
  • <font color=blue>Aristophanes, Wasps Bdelycleon

The flute-player has finished the prelude. [1220] The guests are Theorus, Aeschines, Phanus, Cleon, Acestor; and beside this last, I don't know who else. You are with them and will show how to take up the songs that are started.</font>
Of course, this was a time CONSUMED by just singing complicated songs. Does THAT ring a bell.

Next we will PROVE that this was the RACE of evil people who descended from CAIN and were OF that Wicked one.

July 28th, 2006, 1:21 am #2

Hello, Mr. Subblett I am so elated to finally be able to post a question, and maybe one day a comment. Now, my question is What is the church of Christ Doctrine, Guidelines for worship, and do all claim to be the True Church, my thing is their is one, that operates as Jesus disciples, who make disciples through their obedience. And, What about the testimonies of people, and their experiences with miracles I cant deny them. And dosen't God only judge the intents of a man heart no matter the building or where he goes to fellowship. Oh, and I am not refuting you I have been studying the history of music for some time now I am a 20 year old who has been trying to follow Jesus Christ since freshman year in College I read alot your piney.com site since I was studying the history of music I stumbled across your site, and alot of the things about charasmatic worship services is True, they use to teach people how to speak in tongues, also I do remeber hear the worship leader say G0d told them how to praise and worship him, tap in his prescence. I mean I can go on and on. Though the people were very scincere. JEsus Bless.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

July 29th, 2006, 3:40 pm #3

Not a good day: I quoted the Egyptian prototype because when Israel rose up to PLAY we might think that they were playing baseball. Most of the warnins of Moses etal points directly to pagan counterparts. Unless we know the background it is not possible to see the message. ALL names of instruments and musical concepts have roots pointing to Lucifer (the singing and harp playing prostitute), warriors, chidren (female only please), prostitutes or Sodomites. The Sacrificial system was added because of the Musical Idolatry at Mount Sinai and the "people's congregation" was quarantined and met in the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness.

The church is the ekklesia which makes it a SYNAGOGUE and not a "worship center" patterned after Circe. This picture doesn't capture the perverted meaning of PLAY. It could also picture Judas who would try to TRIUMPH OVER JESUS and where the Judas Bag carried the mouthpieces of wind instruments.
  • <font color=blue>AND when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods (elohim), which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. Ex.32:1

And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. Exod 32:4

And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the Lord. Exod 32:5

And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play. Exo 32:6

And the Lord said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves: Exod 32:7

They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. Exod 32:8 </font>
The testimony is universal in identifying this PLAY as musical idolatry which led to all kinds of perverted sexaul problems. Romans 1 defines what happens in all of the "musical" passages which mark the people as having no interest in the Words of God: needs no proving if you DO NOT use "that which is written" or "scripture" and if you do not SPEAK in the teaching-admonishing form then you HAVE rejected God and His Words.
  • <font color=blue>"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589)."In the New Testament there is nowhere any emphasis laid on the musical form of the hymns; and in particular none on instrumental accompaniment whereas this is significantly paganism." (Delling, Gerhard, Worship in the New Testament, trans. Percy Scott Phil. Westminster press, 1962, p. 86).

"They sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play. They practiced rites in which they made themselves naked, perhaps similar to those which were carried out by naked Babylonian priests." (Woodrow, p. 158).</font>
The word "play" is used of Samson as the pagans caused him to "sport" during their worship services of Dagon. Otherwise, the word is used only of David who performed an Egyptian form of naked dance as he moved the Ark to the one he had provided in Jerusalem. David was in fact separating the presence of God at the Tabernacle from the Ark of the covenant in which David believed that God lived.
  • <font color=blue>"Not to be overlooked here is the accompaniment of music and dancing which, with the character of the ensuing phenomena, makes the diagnosis (of idolatry) certain." (Schaff-Herzog, Ecstasy, p. 71).

"And the people celebrated this feast with burnt-offerings and thank-offerings, with eating and drinking, i.e. with sacrificial meals and sports, or with loud rejoicing, shouting, antiphonal songs, and dances, in the same manner in which the Egyptians celebrated their feast of Apis (Herod. 2, 60, and 3, 27)." (Keil and Delitzsch, Vol. II, p. 222).</font>
There are many Psalms and prophets which connect music as the cause or MARK of the fall in the wilderness. The Music just always said: "We will not hear your words." God's words were not legalistic but ordained to prevent the people from falling in Canaanite Baalins which came out of Babylonian SABBATH. God ordained the sabbath for REST and reading and rehearsing the Word of God. The synagogue never forgot that and if I wanted to go to an ekklesia I would attend a synagogue where they still read or chant the Word.

Stephen in Acts 7 got himself killed REALLY because he gave no spiritual role for the temple (church house) or the priests (priests): Alexander Campbell called the preachercraft the craftiest craft of all: Stephen says what everyone says: as a result of this musical idolatry, they lost the Book of the Covenant and God "turned them over to worship the starry host." Therefore, before finding any PATTERNISMS under the Law understand that you are lifting the worship or the Astrial Deities or "Sabeanism" which includes Saturn whose Chaldee number is 666.
  • <font color=blue>Psalm 106:12 Then believed they his words; they sang his praise.
    Psalm 106:13 They soon forgat his works; they waited not for his counsel:
    Psalm 106:14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert.
    Psalm 106:15 And he gave them their request; but sent leanness into their soul.
    Psalm 106:16 They envied Moses also in the camp, and Aaron the saint of the Lord.
    Psalm 106:17 The earth opened and swallowed up Dathan, and covered the company of Abiram.
    Psalm 106:18 And a fire was kindled in their company; the flame burned up the wicked.
    Psalm 106:19 They made a calf in Horeb, and worshipped the molten image.
    Psalm 106:20 Thus they changed their glory into the similitude of an ox that eateth grass.
    Psalm 106:21 They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt;</font>
Jesus condemns MOUTH religion of the hypocrites and points to Isaiah but also Ezekiel 33 where the hypocrites are "performance speakers, singers and musicians." The PERFORMERS intend to collect money and the "audience "intends to be entertained.
  • <font color=red>"An interesting reference to idolatry and Moloch worship and their connection with demonism is found in Psalm 106:36, 37. The Hebrews are said to have 'mingled themselves with the nations... learned their works and served their idols... ye they sacrificed their sons and daughters unto demons... In fact, Manasseh's idolatries were the result of a gigantic outburst of demon-energized occultism. He is said to have practed augury, and used enchantment, and dealt with them that had familiar spirits (divining demons) and with wizards (those possessed of occult knowledge because under the control of a divining demon ) (II Kings 21:6; II Chron. 33:6)." (Unger, Merrill, Archaeology and the Old Testament, Zondervan, P. 279)</font>
I will pursue this but now my recliner calls be. All "wings" of the church have made a polished profession of ignoring the fact that there is NO form of musical concept associated with the ekklesia or synagogue or school of Bible: clear Bible and just common sense. That means that the EKKLESIA is still there "untouched" just waiting to be RESTORED.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

July 30th, 2006, 7:16 pm #4

There WAS a RACE or GENERATION of People from the Fallen Angels who intermarried with human women. That created a superhuman race of people who literally devoured people and used all of the performing arts to steal from and dominate people. This is well documented as the Lamech Family and their story is repeated in Babylonian tablets. The word DEMAGOGUE in the Greek language notes that he RULES by appeasing people with performing arts.
  • We can IDENTIFY those predestinated to return to the nether world or HELL and the MARKS are universally that of a perverted race who always STAFFED pagan religions using music to seduce people AWAY from the Word of God. John shows their destiny in Revelation 18
You will notice that Jesus never let the multitude of that generation hear except in parables. He said that truth had been HIDDEN in parables from the foundation of the world. Isaiah 48 shows that it was to HIDE the truth from a certain group of people.

Most of the people at Pentecost would have been true Israelites most of whom had long been dispersed from Jerusalem.
  • <font color=blue>Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.</font>
While the MANY are called, FEW are chosen. That is because A GENERATION or RACE of people could not hear without PERVERTING every word.

Jesus refused to preach to them lest they might repent.

Therefore, the ALL excludes the GENERATION or RACE of people who are Kenites or derived from Cain who was OF that wicked one. Both Jesus and John calls the sons of the Devil proven when "the speak on their own" or sons of vipers. The serpent in the garden was not a literal snake but a Musical Enchanter identified as Lucifer "the singing and harp playing prostitute" indwelling the king of Tyre.

Jesus died to remove the LADED BURDEN of the clergy which was "spiritual anxiety through religious rituals." The REST literally points almost exclusively to STOP the singing, stop the instruments, just STOP all of the personal pleasuring.

That gives us REST from the Crooked and Perverted TRIBE OF PEOPLE who flock to the MULTITUDES.

<font color=red>Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. </font>

The untoward or perverted or crooked generation were MARKED when....
  • <font color=blue>G4646 skolios skol-ee-os' From the base of G4628 ; warped, that is, winding; figuratively perverse:crooked, froward, untoward.

Skolios 1 curved, winding, twisted, tangled, Lat. obliquus, Hdt., Eur., etc.:-- bent sideways, douleiê kephalê skoliê (Hor. stat capite obstipo) Theogn.: metaph. crooked, i. e. unjust, unrighteous , Il., Hes., etc.; skolia prattein, eipein Plat.:--so adv. skoliôs, Hes.
    • Prassô II. experience certain for- tunes, achieved bondage, i.e. brought it on himself, grant power of song, get something, plot, 3. of sexual intercourse, b. esp. of secret practices and intrigues
    Skoliotês 2. of men, crookedness, dishonesty, LXX Ez.16.5. </font>
Identifying Jerusalem a Jebusite High Place where David was forced to go. Jerusalem is "a city set on seven hills a is called Sodom or Egyp or HAGAR which poins to that tribe of interest
  • <font color=blue>Ezekiel 16: Thus says the Lord Yahweh to Jerusalem: Your birth and your birth is of the land of the Canaanite; the Amorite was your father, and your mother was a Hittite. [4] As for your birth, in the day you were born your navel was not cut, neither were you washed in water to cleanse you; you weren't salted at all, nor swaddled at all. [5] No eye pitied you, to do any of these things to you, to have compassion on you; but you were cast out in the open field, for that your person was abhorred, in the day that you were born.

Skolion 1 [neut. of skolios] [sub. melos] a song which went round at banquets, sung to the lyre by the guests, Ar.; so called from its zigzag course-- each guest who sung holding a myrtle-branch murrinê, which he passed across the table to any one he chose.</font>
<font color=red>Now, HERE is the audition for the Musical Worship Team.</font>
  • <font color=blue>(a) from skolios crooked, because of the crooked order of the singers, the bad singers being passed over, or the couches being crookedly arranged, Dicaearch.Hist.43, Aristox.Fr.Hist.59, Plu.2.615c, Sch. Pl.l.c. (b) later, the omission of the bad singers being ascribed to the difficulty or non-social character of the songs skolion was derived from duskolon or duskolia, Hsch., Sch.Ar.V. 1217; or it was said that the songs were easy, but appeared difficult to drunken revellers, </font>
That's why you need a professional singer to sing teeny silly erotic praise ditties. The intention is to PASS OVER the congregation assumed to be POOR SINGERS. Too bad that SINGING is identified with IDOLATRY by Moses and has no role in the SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE.
  • <font color=blue>Aristophanes, Wasps Bdelycleon

The flute-player has finished the prelude. [1220] The guests are Theorus, Aeschines, Phanus, Cleon, Acestor; and beside this last, I don't know who else. You are with them and will show how to take up the songs that are started.</font>
Of course, this was a time CONSUMED by just singing complicated songs. Does THAT ring a bell.

Next we will PROVE that this was the RACE of evil people who descended from CAIN and were OF that Wicked one.