The Great Baptizmo
The Great Baptizmo

April 15th, 2012, 2:57 am #21

The SCHOOL of the BIBLE aka BIBLE CHURCH is the one true manifestation of the LORD'S CHURCH.

It is the one group that follows the WORD OF GOD.

April 15th, 2012, 3:11 am #22

So let me re-phrase the question: can anyone articulate for me what the pattern is?
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Brian,

You may be visualizing a literal pattern, such as a dress pattern. We can't help you with that--literally.

But there may be some good resulting from your questions such as: what "the pattern" really is or what "the complete pattern" is.

Because of your persistence in asking (and you may be asking with all sincerity), I would no longer assume that you are that familiar with certain Restoration Movement principles. One of those RM principles -- that the change agents are now rejecting -- is the principle that the New Testament is the pattern for the New Testament church.

Ken Sublett has already mentioned that "which is written for our learning"; the church being a school of Christ; worship is "reading and musing the Word."

John Watson Smith has indicated that the pattern for Christian living (living a sober righteous godly life or "living in holy conduct and godliness") is found in God's truth.

I have provided specific examples of:

(1) God's design for the church in terms of its structure [the elders--not the papal hierarchy and ascendancy in the Roman Catholic Church; the deacons--not the deaconesses]; etc.;

(2) God's design for the conversion process--cannot be without the burial in baptism with Christ and resurrection with Him to begin newness of life;

(3) God's design for Christian living--loving God and neighbor [faith without works is DEAD], remaining faithful to the end in order to be rewarded "the crown of life," life everlasting;

Brian, the pattern is the New Testament -- it is our complete guide.

When the change agents are advocating that the elders make decisions for the congregation without consulting the New Testament for boundaries and limitations (e.g., "let us now implement the use of inanimate, lifeless [not to mention "divisive"] musical devices in "public worship"), the New Testament as a pattern is being rejected and violated.

When the change agents advocate that baptism is no longer essential as many of them now believe that one can be saved beforehand or without it [thanks to the pro-Baptist Max Lucado, et al], the New Testament as a pattern or guide is rejected and violated.

When the change agents abuse and misuse God's grace in Christian living, they are in violation of the New Testament as a pattern or guide because the Christian under God's grace is still responsible to maintain good works (Titus 3:8,14; James 2:17,24).

Indeed, the New Testament is the pattern or guide that Christians are to follow.[/color]

B
B

April 15th, 2012, 3:22 am #23

So let me re-phrase the question: can anyone articulate for me what the pattern is?
A man found a cave and went into it. The passage went straight back into a mountain for a mile, then abruptly stopped at a dead end.

"How am I gonna get out of here?" mused the man to himself.

Waving his flashlight around, the man saw a message written on the wall: "To leave the cave, turn around and go back out the way you came in."

That seemed much too easy for the man, so he hollered and screamed, "WHAT'S THE PATTERN FOR GETTING OUT OF HERE? CAN ANYONE ARTICULATE FOR ME WHAT THE PATTERN IS?"

Some people look for the complex and difficult way to solve a problem when the simple answer is staring them right in the face.

If you want to know what pattern Christ set for us, read His Words and those of the apostles whom He inspired in the New Testament. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

April 15th, 2012, 3:27 am #24

The SCHOOL of the BIBLE aka BIBLE CHURCH is the one true manifestation of the LORD'S CHURCH.

Church is the name of Circe the holy whore.

I got an email from a Jewish guy and he speaks of how one acts in the SHUL

In our SHUL we gave up music about grade 1

B
B

April 15th, 2012, 3:33 am #25

A man found a cave and went into it. The passage went straight back into a mountain for a mile, then abruptly stopped at a dead end.

"How am I gonna get out of here?" mused the man to himself.

Waving his flashlight around, the man saw a message written on the wall: "To leave the cave, turn around and go back out the way you came in."

That seemed much too easy for the man, so he hollered and screamed, "WHAT'S THE PATTERN FOR GETTING OUT OF HERE? CAN ANYONE ARTICULATE FOR ME WHAT THE PATTERN IS?"

Some people look for the complex and difficult way to solve a problem when the simple answer is staring them right in the face.

If you want to know what pattern Christ set for us, read His Words and those of the apostles whom He inspired in the New Testament. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
And then there are other people who know exactly what Christ's pattern is, but they reject it and make a mockery of it by continuing to ask, "What is the pattern? Can anyone articulate for me what the pattern is?"

April 15th, 2012, 3:36 am #26

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]The Great Baptizmo, I now recall that you were one of those "one-liner" guys. LOL. You remind me somewhat of Brian Cade as that seems to be one of his methods of critiquing posts.

But thanks for bringing up "aka Bible Church." Not quite, though. I've heard of the "Bible Church" religion or deminational group. [We have an "assignment" for you, Baptizmo: Would you research the "Bible Church" founder? Thanks!] So, this gives me a chance to make a distinction between "Bible Church" as a religious group and a school (i.e., "of the Bible").[/color]

The Great Baptizmo
The Great Baptizmo

April 15th, 2012, 7:09 pm #27

The founder of the SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE aka BIBLE CHURCH is JESUS CHRIST.

Who is the founder if the Church (CIRCE) of Christ?

April 15th, 2012, 7:20 pm #28

Christ the ROCK ordained the Church of Christ to quarantine the goodly people from the musical idolatry of the trinity at Mount Sinai.

http://WWW.piney.Com/Synagogue1.html

The TEMPLE was designed as the CAPITAL, bank, center of animal sacrifices--not commanded under The book of the Covenant.

Qahal (h6951) kaw-hawl'; from 6950; assemblage (usually concr.): - assembly, company, congregation, multitude.

"A community, qahal in Hebrew, is a Jewish community of any size. The qahal was a well established concept and was called an ekklesia in the Nazarean Codicil. In English we translate the Greek ekklesia as church. So, whenever we see the word church in our Nazarean Codicil's, we should have in mind the concept of a qahal, a community or congregation.

The Septuagint uses the word Ecclesia seventy times when it translates the Hebrew word: kve (qahal could also be spelled Cahal), from which we get our English word call. It means to call together, to assemble, or gather together.

The synagogue serves the same purpose for a community that the Temple served for the nation. (Greg Killian)

From this midrash we learn that the study and application of the scriptures and the oral law, are the work that a group of people put in to establish a qahal. However, without a structure to impart this wisdom, the qahal will not prosper. The structure that establishes and prospers a qahal is the synagogue.

The outlawed alarm which Judas would try on Jesus was:

Ruwa (h7321) roo-ah'; a prim. root; to mar (espec. by breaking); fig. to split the ears (with sound), i. e. shout (for alarm or joy): - blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a joyful noise, smart, shout (for joy), sound an alarm, triumph.

The assembly was for hearing the Words of God:

Specially the day that thou stoodest before the Lord thy God in Horeb, when the Lord said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children. Deut 4:10

That's THE pattern: The Lord's supper is to PREACH or show forth the Death of Christ:

April 15th, 2012, 8:44 pm #29

So I'm supposed to read the New Testament and figure it out for myself? No one can explain it to me?

April 15th, 2012, 9:08 pm #30

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Brian,

You have already figured it out. Problem is that your alignment is with the change agents and their influence on you and others is apparent.

But thanks for asking -- it allows us to explain it to those unfamiliar with any of the Restoration Movement principles and/or to those who no longer fully accept the New Testament as THE PATTERN (guide).[/color]