West 7th Street Church, Columbia, TN

West-7thmule
West-7thmule

September 17th, 2004, 2:08 pm #1

I think Chris Seidman is coming to Franklin: here is his totally wrong authority for taking your church from the owners;

Chris Seidman on Psallo and the Harps in Revelation.

http://www.piney.com/Chris.Seidman.Psal ... ation.html

if these people are wrong then people have sold their souls for a good dose of rhetoric--Jesus called them hypocrites by pointing to Ezekiel 33 which also names singers and instrument players.

Max Lucado, Rick Atchley and Ronnie followed the leader without have a clue about the Word of God.

Last Sunday, Ronnie Norman of the First Colony church in Sugarland,Texas spoke here at West 7th in Columbia. Some of the Elders are trying to hire him. If anyone has any tapes of this guy or any other information let me know.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 13th, 2011, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

September 17th, 2004, 5:36 pm #2

Sounds like your shepherds are gonna tear the flesh and craunch your bones:

www.firstcolonychurch.org/ministries.asp

www.firstcolonychurch.org/staff.asp

Fire the deacons, add male and female MINISTRY LEADERS probably "on the backs of the widows and hard working people."

Here are tidbits I have picked up about his connection with Lynn Anderson. The "bit" is that he strongly supports the public role of women. If this is not correct let me know:

www.piney.com/Anderson-Shepherds.html

See the evidence if this is the same SHEPHERDING guy.

www.faithsite.com/content.asp?CID=62042

His appearing with Chris Seidman may or may not mean that he agrees with the black lies in the White Paper from Farmer's Branch.

PLUS, —Case Studies from Churches in Transition“ from Eddie
Levick, Mike Cagle, John Vaught, Ralph Beck, Jon Mullican, Kevin
Wooten, Ronnie Norman, and David Wray.
National Shepherd’s Clinic 2003

Ronnie Norman shepherding

www.firstcolonychurch.org/info_music.html

Sing with a Chorus
Greg Boyle
For everyone who loves to sing, the FCCC chorus is a great opportunity. The chorus sings together several times each year in our assemblies and also performs at our annual Winter's Eve. Winter's Eve is a special evening of Christmas music, secular and non-secular. Practice begins in earnest during late October and usually includes two or three practices before that. All are welcome to join.

Praise Team
Greg Boyle
FCCC utilizes a Praise Team during each assembly that stands before the congregation with the Worship Leader and sings with microphones. If you have a special gift and passion for singing, are able to read music and can learn new songs quickly, you may be suited for this ministry. While it's certainly not for everyone, it may be a ministry you've been looking for. Auditions are required.

Play an instrument
Russell Johnson
FCCC does have a band. They're called Emmaus Road and they are simply outstanding! If you love Contemporary Christian Music and play an instrument well, you need to get in touch with these guys. They play for several special functions at FCCC and really put on a great show for Winter's Eve. In fact, we don't need background tracks here; we use Emmaus Road live!

Your elders are TRYING TO FOOL THE FOOLS real good. This is the old Woodmont and Madison ploy to expand the cult of ignorance.

Don't give these people any UNLAWFUL LAYING BY IN STORE and get the message out. Anyone who INFILTRATES and DIVERTS intends to hurt you.

I will keep looking,

Ken Sublett
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on June 8th, 2008, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firstcolony_praiseGod
firstcolony_praiseGod

October 4th, 2004, 12:50 am #3

I think Chris Seidman is coming to Franklin: here is his totally wrong authority for taking your church from the owners;

Chris Seidman on Psallo and the Harps in Revelation.

http://www.piney.com/Chris.Seidman.Psal ... ation.html

if these people are wrong then people have sold their souls for a good dose of rhetoric--Jesus called them hypocrites by pointing to Ezekiel 33 which also names singers and instrument players.

Max Lucado, Rick Atchley and Ronnie followed the leader without have a clue about the Word of God.

Last Sunday, Ronnie Norman of the First Colony church in Sugarland,Texas spoke here at West 7th in Columbia. Some of the Elders are trying to hire him. If anyone has any tapes of this guy or any other information let me know.
We are installing Ronnie as an elder at First Colony, so I do not think he will be going else where. He will serve as the Senior Minister and as and Elder.
Anyway, this site is what gives the Churches of Christ a bad reputation.
First Colony, Madison, Farmers Branch, and the rest of the churches you talk about are great Churches and many souls have been saved because of them. These churches are spirit-driven, not issue-driven like this site and other churches.

firstcolony_praiseGod
firstcolony_praiseGod

October 4th, 2004, 12:58 am #4

Sounds like your shepherds are gonna tear the flesh and craunch your bones:

www.firstcolonychurch.org/ministries.asp

www.firstcolonychurch.org/staff.asp

Fire the deacons, add male and female MINISTRY LEADERS probably "on the backs of the widows and hard working people."

Here are tidbits I have picked up about his connection with Lynn Anderson. The "bit" is that he strongly supports the public role of women. If this is not correct let me know:

www.piney.com/Anderson-Shepherds.html

See the evidence if this is the same SHEPHERDING guy.

www.faithsite.com/content.asp?CID=62042

His appearing with Chris Seidman may or may not mean that he agrees with the black lies in the White Paper from Farmer's Branch.

PLUS, —Case Studies from Churches in Transition“ from Eddie
Levick, Mike Cagle, John Vaught, Ralph Beck, Jon Mullican, Kevin
Wooten, Ronnie Norman, and David Wray.
National Shepherd’s Clinic 2003

Ronnie Norman shepherding

www.firstcolonychurch.org/info_music.html

Sing with a Chorus
Greg Boyle
For everyone who loves to sing, the FCCC chorus is a great opportunity. The chorus sings together several times each year in our assemblies and also performs at our annual Winter's Eve. Winter's Eve is a special evening of Christmas music, secular and non-secular. Practice begins in earnest during late October and usually includes two or three practices before that. All are welcome to join.

Praise Team
Greg Boyle
FCCC utilizes a Praise Team during each assembly that stands before the congregation with the Worship Leader and sings with microphones. If you have a special gift and passion for singing, are able to read music and can learn new songs quickly, you may be suited for this ministry. While it's certainly not for everyone, it may be a ministry you've been looking for. Auditions are required.

Play an instrument
Russell Johnson
FCCC does have a band. They're called Emmaus Road and they are simply outstanding! If you love Contemporary Christian Music and play an instrument well, you need to get in touch with these guys. They play for several special functions at FCCC and really put on a great show for Winter's Eve. In fact, we don't need background tracks here; we use Emmaus Road live!

Your elders are TRYING TO FOOL THE FOOLS real good. This is the old Woodmont and Madison ploy to expand the cult of ignorance.

Don't give these people any UNLAWFUL LAYING BY IN STORE and get the message out. Anyone who INFILTRATES and DIVERTS intends to hurt you.

I will keep looking,

Ken Sublett
Just to feed your fire..
We have instrumental praise and worship on Saturdays once a month. It is called Courtyard Cafe. Its was an uplifting experience!

October 7th, 2004, 1:35 am #5

I found this comment interesting. Did you change the worship services in order to create disturbance among the brotherhood?

I think that this board is informative. If brethren want to worship like you do then they can go to your assemblies. If they don't then they can go elsewhere.

Everyone should be care that they are worshipping in spirit and in truth.

JNMCLEOD

first colony October 3 2004, 7:58 PM

Just to feed your fire..
We have instrumental praise and worship on Saturdays once a month. It is called Courtyard Cafe. Its was an uplifting experience!

Frank
Frank

October 8th, 2004, 12:08 am #6

We are installing Ronnie as an elder at First Colony, so I do not think he will be going else where. He will serve as the Senior Minister and as and Elder.
Anyway, this site is what gives the Churches of Christ a bad reputation.
First Colony, Madison, Farmers Branch, and the rest of the churches you talk about are great Churches and many souls have been saved because of them. These churches are spirit-driven, not issue-driven like this site and other churches.
I believe that more "in-house" homework is needed by the keepers of this website... Gents; Please give it up!!! - your ranting and raving has not produced any benefits to the brotherhood...

If folks want to worship on Saturdays, let em be...
If folks want to clap or raise their hands, let em be...
If folks are saying that the spirit is leading them, let em be... call us what you want, but we are all Christians...

Brothers, we are all the church of Christ!!! Let's move forward please????? God bless us all...

Frank

PS: This brother is from Tennesse, can't a Christian brother simply go home to visit and while there be invited to preach??? (smiles}

Joe
Joe

October 10th, 2004, 12:47 pm #7

Frank:
I visited the FCCC web site that Bro. Ken provide for us. I clicked on the calender of events and noticed your halloween events. It seems your elders do sponsor "Giv'em what they want", and I can see why the elders say "let'em be".
Oh by the way, let me give you an early "Merry Pagan sun god birthday and a happy catholic new year".
I did not check to see if ya'll sponsor Lent: some saddlebacker congergations do, but if you do let me give you an early "weep on, tammuz is coming soon".
I am sure you do easter, so pick up'em eggs and praise the goddess of heaven, tammuz is here.

The only Glory to God here is the Elect of this site is willing to stand against your Paganism.

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 11th, 2004, 6:29 pm #8

Dearest Brother McKnight; WOW! WOW! In response to your message - Where do I start???

1. I am not a member of the FCCC family, that said, I did not intend, nor will I, drive this conversation into dwelling on FCCC "family matters". I only was communicating some public knowledge... Therefore, there is no place to go with much of your emotional response...

2. That said, I still stand by my phrase "...let-em-be..."... I was only trying to say that some more respectful homework was due to this Brother, before this web-site was lynching him directly and the FCCC, without bible cause. And, now this church in Tennessee is getting listed here in this web-site needlessly.

3. Regarding their assemply in worship, let-em-be...
4. Regarding their gatherings, whether as alternatives to children's holidays or festive events, let-em-be...

The original Frairs that came to North America carried a bible in one hand, and a sword in another... We all know what happened to them... This web-site has reminded me of those guys...

This is not the way to convert new souls for Christ...
This web-site was planned on doing some good and waking folks up... Now, I regret that this site is causing more harm and is not performing any proper function...

Brother McKnight, you and I (We) will all stand accountable some day!!!!

Good Luck to you... Frank,

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

October 11th, 2004, 10:31 pm #9

I agree with you Frank: tell them to let US be. Ronnie Norman is a proponent of the elememts which surfaced about the time he visited Hohenwald. He was not the FIRST CAUSE but he was the facilitator. The self-selected leaders knew what he believed before he was brought here even as they knew that the new 'preacher boy' believed before he was infiltrated in a little dead but otherwise peacable church in Hohenwald.

He is coming again to homecoming (or has: I don't keep track). The LEAP was from peaking at almost 350 at times to probably peaking at less than 200 in two separate moves by people who PRESUME to be teachers of the law but do not know it.

Being a product of the "hind tit of the churches of Christ" does not give one much hope that he has not been strangled in his crib for lack of Bible knowledge.

It may come as a surprise that there is NO MUSIC word connected with the spiritual worship of a Spirit God in the entire Bible. NONE. Jesus said that worship in his ekklesia or synagogue or school of the Bible would ONLY be in the human spirit as it gives heed to the Spirit of Truth-the Word. Paul confirmed this by saying that--as a convert from the old to the new WAY--he worshipped God IN THE SPIRIT. The spirit is the MIND and not a charismatic (perverted) singy-clappy ritual. John was IN THE SPIRIT on the Lord's Day and he had NO WORSHIP MEDIATORS. That was WHY he could hear from Christ the Spirit.

Next, it will surprize you but you won't be able to grasp it: ALL musical terms and names of instruments are derived from Satan, prostitutes, warriors or perhaps the innocent play of children.

Paul OUTLAWED "lifeless instruments" which are elsewhere defined as "carnal weapons." The Greek resources amply prove that INSTRUMENTS were as vital as WEAPONS as the Friar's sword. In fact, the same Hebrew word defines both a PSALTERY or harp and a WEAPON or sword. The same GREEK word defines both an INSTRUMENT and a WEAPON. Our warfare is NOT with carnal weapons or lifeless instruments which "speak in tongues." The implication is that the PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS IN HIGH PLACES wage warfare with CARNAL WEAPONS or LIFELESS INSTRUMENTS.

The Greek word PSALLO which they hallucinate is a MUSICAL WORD is 100% a WARFARE WORD. Why would the Spirit use a word meaning to GRIND YOU INTO BITS like the SOP Jesus fed Judas, or twanging bowstrings to shoot a SINGING arrow into the heart to RECOMMEND it for ekklesia worship? Why?

Know what? He didn't. Paul said and the WARRIORS and CULTISTS cannot grasp that melody IN THE HEART excludes EXTERNAL melody in the LITERAL or CARNAL HEART. Charismatic (perverted) singing has the same effect as instruments and we are assured that "only women and effeminate men fall it to it."

The neo-pagans pushing MUSIC are waging literal warfare against churches and get "spiritual" when the GREY HAIRS die or leave. They have to be SPACED OUT on something stronger than "getting intoxicated on ignorance" to think that spiritual believers DON'T KNOW that they are deliberately and with a high hand SOWING DISCORD. It is part of the PATTERNISM: when you get "financial" on the backs of dead widows THEN spring the trap and drive people into schizophrenia so the TROUBLERS IN ZION will leave. They are cock sure that a PERVERTED form of what they call "worship" will find enough SEEKERS that they can PLEASURE THEMSELVES and call it Christianity. The Book of Enoch and 3 dozen other versions in my possession PROVES that they are lost souls and are looking for AFFIRMATION that evil is good.

So just forget it, Frank! These pages for for the CULTED OUT members to have their say WITHOUT charging you $80,000 for a "song leader" to stroke the PLEASURE CENTERS which Paul outlawed for the synagogue (Rom 15) Trying to silence people is using the FRIAR'S SWORD.

This "seeker center" which CANNOT be an assembly of Christ is free to do whatever they want to do. However, they are part of the daisy chain intending to FORCEFULLY induct everyone into the end times Babylon. I fear that your fight against the truth by people who have been shafted by Apollo's MELODY word means that you are not NEUTRAL??

Ken

Joe
Joe

October 17th, 2004, 1:48 pm #10

Dearest Brother McKnight; WOW! WOW! In response to your message - Where do I start???

1. I am not a member of the FCCC family, that said, I did not intend, nor will I, drive this conversation into dwelling on FCCC "family matters". I only was communicating some public knowledge... Therefore, there is no place to go with much of your emotional response...

2. That said, I still stand by my phrase "...let-em-be..."... I was only trying to say that some more respectful homework was due to this Brother, before this web-site was lynching him directly and the FCCC, without bible cause. And, now this church in Tennessee is getting listed here in this web-site needlessly.

3. Regarding their assemply in worship, let-em-be...
4. Regarding their gatherings, whether as alternatives to children's holidays or festive events, let-em-be...

The original Frairs that came to North America carried a bible in one hand, and a sword in another... We all know what happened to them... This web-site has reminded me of those guys...

This is not the way to convert new souls for Christ...
This web-site was planned on doing some good and waking folks up... Now, I regret that this site is causing more harm and is not performing any proper function...

Brother McKnight, you and I (We) will all stand accountable some day!!!!

Good Luck to you... Frank,
Frank:
The day we stand to be accountable, if you stand on luck, I will not be standing beside you or with you.

I will be standing behind my Husband, so that God will see Him, not me. Thank you Jesus.

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight

P.S. Charms and Crystal will not help either. Thinking positive thoughts won't help. Some will even try cashing in their "good works" tickets, but all they will hear is "Depart from Me, I never Knew you"! The only Good Works that will save you is the work my Husband did. Again, Thank you Jesus!!!

P.S.S. This site was started to show people the lies the Hirelinges have sold the church. If the truth offens people like yourself, then maybe the church needs to examine it's self and ask what does all this mean? Study it out and see if there is any grounds for these indictments, and when you see the truth, you will fire your Hireling. I did, the problem is the church is full of them, and they waxing fatter and fatter on the sheep.