or dominions,
or principalities,
or powers:
all things were created by him, and for him:

... Get It?

Roncar
Roncar

January 7th, 2011, 2:09 am #2

I am not sure that I am getting it. Please explain for me.

Dave
Dave

January 7th, 2011, 5:54 pm #3

I'm with Roncar.
Take your time......take a big breath, and then try to elaborate a bit.
Better yet? Tell me about what college team you pull for, and why. Maybe we could make more sense of that.

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

January 23rd, 2011, 8:14 pm #4

Fred does not get it. Please elaborate.

Fred Whaley

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

January 26th, 2011, 9:46 pm #5

Colossians 1:16, King James Biblehttp://bible.cc/colossians/1-16.htm

For by him were all things created,
that are in heaven,
and that are in earth,
visible and invisible,
whether [they be] thrones,
or dominions,
or principalities,
or powers:

... Get It?
Where is N.J.?

N.J. is wanted.............alive.................to elaborate on his confusing message from Scripture.

N.J. needs to be cautious about being a change agent or a --confusing agent-- of Scripture.

Has N.J. gone affray?

N.J. Gold WANTED --alive--

Fred Whaley

Post Script: I noticed the grammar section was unlocked and reopened. Concerned Members is providing more wholesome AND FREE Christian education and entertainment!

Starring........the beloved.......Doctor Crump........Co-starring.......old man Fred......other participants.......Rocnar.....Dave......Racnor......and your host........Donnie Cruz!!!

Wee need to speak the truth in luv! Fred luvs Winterfest? Fred luvs N.J... Fred luvs change agents! Fred luvs Dr. Crump. Fred luvs Jesus. Fred hats nobody. . .

This is my contwibution to my fwiend's aspiwations to see the gwammar section have over 300 messages. This should give my friend (Dr. C) plenty to work on and stay busy. While this will feed his ego and increase his feelings of superiority - it will also keep him preoccupied with something other than sharing toxic religious beliefs that strain gnats and swallow camels.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

January 27th, 2011, 4:43 am #6

It looks like it's time for Fred to move on. He's fixated on Elmer Fudd.

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

January 28th, 2011, 4:38 pm #7

We are all fixed on something. Dr. C can be fixed on grammatical matters and Fred can be fixed on Elmer Fudd.

The doctor appawently wants supewior authowity to choose and contwol when Fwed moves on. Fwed was only being fwiendly and thwowing him a gwammatical bone to chew.

FrEd WhaLeY

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

February 2nd, 2011, 8:47 pm #8

that are in heaven,
and that are in earth,
visible and invisible,
or dominions,
or principalities,
or powers:

... Get It?
Has anyone heard from N.J.?

Fred Whaley

February 3rd, 2011, 5:04 am #9

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Fred,

Maybe, N.J. wants "change agents" infiltrating and subverting peaceful congregations of the church to admit that "musical instruments" were/are CREATED by Him and that these musical objects and devices are to participate in the assembly of saints.

Say something, Fred, i.e., about doctrinal matters -- not about personalities.[/color]

February 7th, 2011, 9:11 am #10

that are in heaven,
and that are in earth,
visible and invisible,
or dominions,
or principalities,
or powers:

... Get It?
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]N.J., great title!!! It certainly makes one seriously think about the change agents in the brotherhood. Just think of those who would like to know your whereabouts.

No, of course, not; we do not want them dead. We want them alive. That will give us a chance to examine their genealogy:[/color]
[color=#000000" size="3" face="times]And there were Robert Schuller and the Crystal Cathedral, Bill Hybels and the Willow Creek Association of Community Churches, Rick Warren and the Saddleback Community Church -- and their religious philosophers and "purpose-driven" church growth schemes.

And the Church Movers begat many other independent Baptist Churches and their pastors including Jerry Falwell. And the Movers begat many other denominational churches (Presbyterian, Methodist, etc.).

And the Community Church Movement begat Max Lucado and the Oak Hills Church (dropped the name "f Christ"), Rick Atchley and the Richland Hills Church of Christ (with its name recently changed), Rubel Shelly and the New Wineskins. And the CCM begat other [would-like-to-be] "pastors" of mega and other large congregations of the church of Christ -- Leroy Garret, John Mark Hicks, Joe Beam, Al Maxey. John York, Mike Cope, Ronnie Norman, Jay Guin, and others.

And it came to pass that they all became Community Churches.
[/color]