Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

December 2nd, 2010, 5:12 pm #31

Are Fred and Dave being too hard on Dr. Bill? Well, I think not. I'm having too much fun reading their gaff, their tantrums, and their utter nonsense. Oh, how they do let me get under their skins, and I haven't even worked up a sweat!
The continued passive-aggressive behavior has led to a victim-mentality which leads to a victor-mentality and the unbroken cycle repeats.

Mr. Doctor Crump you continue down the path of being aggressive with slander and insults and this not being a tantrum. Then you become passive and say that the points others make means they are venting and angry and throwing temper-tantrums (not sure about the spelling here so feel free to correct as I will or will not get mad) and so you play the victim of insults and slander from others. Then you claim victory by how you get under people's skin and how proud and without a sweat and you put down in whatever number of ways and are again aggressive. Then when held accountable you become passive and say that the points others make means they are venting and angry and throwing temper-tantrums and so then you play the victim of insults and slander from others. Then you again claim victory and are aggressive. Then you deny and accuse of others being wrong and angry and attacking you. Then you claim victory and attack again.

xd di mental klwo health adf tq psychological ue pmz examination yukkl

I think you are also paranoid about the whole doctor thing and have an inferiority complex.

If you are under my skin, am I black or white????????????????????????????????

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."

Donnie
Donnie

December 2nd, 2010, 7:47 pm #32

Venting Machine: Anger Emission Control -- Original Post: November 30 2010, 12:33 PM

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]Please ... this is a reminder: This forum is intended only for mature, adult Christians. We discuss religious or doctrinal questions and issues -- not personalities; not rumors about another person's private life or sin; not about trivial matters that have nothing to do with the contents of the thread or a post.[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]The last sunset was yesterday. And this is still going on?[/color]
[25] Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
[26] Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
[27] Neither give place to the devil.
[29] Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
[31] Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
[32] And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

December 2nd, 2010, 7:57 pm #33

The continued passive-aggressive behavior has led to a victim-mentality which leads to a victor-mentality and the unbroken cycle repeats.

Mr. Doctor Crump you continue down the path of being aggressive with slander and insults and this not being a tantrum. Then you become passive and say that the points others make means they are venting and angry and throwing temper-tantrums (not sure about the spelling here so feel free to correct as I will or will not get mad) and so you play the victim of insults and slander from others. Then you claim victory by how you get under people's skin and how proud and without a sweat and you put down in whatever number of ways and are again aggressive. Then when held accountable you become passive and say that the points others make means they are venting and angry and throwing temper-tantrums and so then you play the victim of insults and slander from others. Then you again claim victory and are aggressive. Then you deny and accuse of others being wrong and angry and attacking you. Then you claim victory and attack again.

xd di mental klwo health adf tq psychological ue pmz examination yukkl

I think you are also paranoid about the whole doctor thing and have an inferiority complex.

If you are under my skin, am I black or white????????????????????????????????

Fred Whaley

"If you are in the parking lot and have still not quit arguing with the people on the porch, you haven't left the Church of Christ yet."
I'm not sure whether or not to accept or reject your psychoanalysis. You may not be qualified enough since you did not append your medical title to your name. "Dr. Whaley" or "Fred Whaley, MD, PhD" -- doesn't that sound good?

December 3rd, 2010, 2:20 am #34

Venting Machine: Anger Emission Control -- Original Post: November 30 2010, 12:33 PM

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]Please ... this is a reminder: This forum is intended only for mature, adult Christians. We discuss religious or doctrinal questions and issues -- not personalities; not rumors about another person's private life or sin; not about trivial matters that have nothing to do with the contents of the thread or a post.[/color]

If YOU let the performing boylings PAST the parking lot you are worthy of execution: since all of you musicators use the LEVITES as your legalisticf patternism. No human falure is beyond grace: taking instruments into a holy place IS beyond redemption.

Num. 18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron,
.....Thou and thy sons and thy fathers house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary:
.....and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the INIQUITY of your priesthood.

Num 18:2 And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father, bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee: but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister BEFORE the tabernacle of witness. [never IN]

H8334 sharath shaw-rath' A primitive root; to attend as a menial or worshipper; figuratively to contribute to:--minister (unto), (do) serve (-ant, -ice, -itor), wait on.

Num 18:3 And they shall keep thy charge, and the charge of all the tabernacle:
.....only they shall NOT come nigh the vessels of the sanctuary and the altar,
.....that neither they, nor ye also, die.

"A stranger," that is, one, neither a priest nor a Levite, who should intrude into any departments of the sacred office, should incur the penalty of death. ROBERT JAMIESON

Num 18:4 And they shall be joined unto thee,
.....and keep the charge of the tabernacle of the congregation,
.....for all the service [hard, legalistic bondage] of the tabernacle:
.....and a stranger shall not come nigh unto you.

Num. 18:5 And ye shall keep the charge of the sanctuary,
.....and the charge of the altar:
.....THAT THERE BE NO WRATH ANY MORE COME UPON THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.
Num. 18:6 And I, behold, I have taken your brethren the Levites from among the children of Israel:
to you they are given as a gift for the LORD, to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 3rd, 2010, 3:12 am #35

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]The last sunset was yesterday. And this is still going on?[/color]
[25] Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
[29] Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
[31] Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
[32] And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Donnie, I believe this will become the most "popular" thread at CM, as long as it remains open.

Since I said I get under people's skin, Fred asked if he was black or white. Why limit the choices to those two races? Actually, once you get beneath the surface of the skin, respective body parts look pretty much alike between the different races and ethnic groups. For example, the blood of white folks looks just as red as that of blacks, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

"Mister Doctor": Although Fred probably thinks he's being cute and witty, it's interesting that in Germany, doctors are addressed as Herr Doktor, which literally means "Mister Doctor." Since I am of German and English descent, I must thank Fred for his "compliment," even if he gave it unwittingly.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 3rd, 2010, 5:02 am #36

Dr. Crump, since we are venting today, I would like to bring up an issue with you. I would like for you to drop the Mr. Miyagi and Daniel-san routine.

You make grammar/punctuation errors just like the rest of us. They may be minimal but you are still guilty of making them. You attempt to blow them off by saying "Maybe I made that mistake just to see if you were paying attention" or make it look like you are teaching me some kind of lesson.

Dr. Crump if you make a mistake, you should man up and take credit for it. You just might earn some respect.
I'm sure Roncar knows that he is free to bypass any thread or any post that makes him feel uncomfortable. If by chance a thread about spelling, grammar, and punctuation gets under his skin, then the solution is quite simple: avoid it. In so doing, there will be no more (or at least less) weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 3rd, 2010, 5:51 am #37

When William has to say....."Oh, how they do let me get under their skins, and I haven't even worked up a sweat!".....well......he gives an all out self proclamation.
William should 'all out' be 'all-out?'
Check your unabridged for me, will you?
"All-out."

Roncar
Roncar

December 3rd, 2010, 1:24 pm #38

I'm sure Roncar knows that he is free to bypass any thread or any post that makes him feel uncomfortable. If by chance a thread about spelling, grammar, and punctuation gets under his skin, then the solution is quite simple: avoid it. In so doing, there will be no more (or at least less) weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.
How sad it is, that a professional person would gage his success on how much he gets under one's skin.

Dave
Dave

December 3rd, 2010, 2:48 pm #39

If YOU let the performing boylings PAST the parking lot you are worthy of execution: since all of you musicators use the LEVITES as your legalisticf patternism. No human falure is beyond grace: taking instruments into a holy place IS beyond redemption.

Num. 18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron,
.....Thou and thy sons and thy fathers house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary:
.....and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the INIQUITY of your priesthood.

Num 18:2 And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father, bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee: but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister BEFORE the tabernacle of witness. [never IN]

H8334 sharath shaw-rath' A primitive root; to attend as a menial or worshipper; figuratively to contribute to:--minister (unto), (do) serve (-ant, -ice, -itor), wait on.

Num 18:3 And they shall keep thy charge, and the charge of all the tabernacle:
.....only they shall NOT come nigh the vessels of the sanctuary and the altar,
.....that neither they, nor ye also, die.

"A stranger," that is, one, neither a priest nor a Levite, who should intrude into any departments of the sacred office, should incur the penalty of death. ROBERT JAMIESON

Num 18:4 And they shall be joined unto thee,
.....and keep the charge of the tabernacle of the congregation,
.....for all the service [hard, legalistic bondage] of the tabernacle:
.....and a stranger shall not come nigh unto you.

Num. 18:5 And ye shall keep the charge of the sanctuary,
.....and the charge of the altar:
.....THAT THERE BE NO WRATH ANY MORE COME UPON THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.
Num. 18:6 And I, behold, I have taken your brethren the Levites from among the children of Israel:
to you they are given as a gift for the LORD, to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.
It's a good Friday so far, everyone is playing nice, ....."and I haven't even worked up a sweat!"

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

December 3rd, 2010, 4:19 pm #40

yeri dudu wq azx tnnxslp bveiuqjy

Fred does not claim to be self-righteous or perfect but D.C. I am not angry. Are you angry since you have been making negative statements about the Madison Church of Christ for 10 years? That is more than a day.

D.C. this has actually been going on between Mr. Doctor Crump towards Dave and others for I do not know how long. I cannot speak for how long Mr. Doctor Crump has let corrupt communication come out of his mouth attacking others and then proceeded to be passive and in denial about it. I am mildly attempting to turn a sinner from the error of his way to save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins (James 5:19-20).

idfyue dfh udyfd iuoadnxfu uiwww

Fred Whaley