Tulsa Workshop lineup of liars about instruments

Tulsa Workshop lineup of liars about instruments

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

March 27th, 2009, 4:10 am #1

WATCH OUT FOR THE TULSA WORKSHOP

http://www.piney.com/TulsaWorkshop.html

The usual line up of FALSE TEACHINGS and SINGERS fill the program at the Tulsa Soulstealing Workout this year as usual.

Even those who have lied, cheated snd stolen the church houses of widows get return billing probably because the likes of Jeff Walling fills everyone with mirth by his buffoonery. Isn't it amazing that WRATH in Hebrew is marked by jesters and buffoons and wrath or ORGY in Greek identify the singers, clappers, instrument players and hand flangers as a MARK.

Ezekiel speaking by the Spirit of Christ warns about the prophesiers holding workshop and "stealing words from one another." They think that their lies can force people to remember Christ's NAME. Rots of ruck as we used to san in Japan.

March 29th, 2009, 5:15 am #2

Careful Ken. A jump off the deep end like this could get yourself hurt.

Did you attend this year? If not, how might you substantiate your claims?

If the above mentioned in your post are truly sinners, have you confronted them according to scripture? If not, why not?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2009, 11:56 pm #3

The usual line up of FALSE TEACHINGS and SINGERS fill the program at the Tulsa Soulstealing Workout this year as usual.

Even those who have lied, cheated snd stolen the church houses of widows get return billing probably because the likes of Jeff Walling fills everyone with mirth by his buffoonery. Isn't it amazing that WRATH in Hebrew is marked by jesters and buffoons and wrath or ORGY in Greek identify the singers, clappers, instrument players and hand flangers as a MARK.

Ezekiel speaking by the Spirit of Christ warns about the prophesiers holding workshop and "stealing words from one another." They think that their lies can force people to remember Christ's NAME. Rots of ruck as we used to san in Japan.
Ken, do you consider churches (any denomination whether it be Baptist, Presbyterian, Pentecostal, Nondenominational, etc.) that use musical instruments in their worship to be apostate churches and the people within them not to be authentic Jesus-loving Christians? I don't need alot of long winded explanation just a simple YES or NO will suffice.

March 31st, 2009, 4:34 am #4

Careful Ken. A jump off the deep end like this could get yourself hurt.

Did you attend this year? If not, how might you substantiate your claims?

If the above mentioned in your post are truly sinners, have you confronted them according to scripture? If not, why not?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]QUOTED FROM AN E-MAIL: " I am troubled by the innovations, because they seem mostly to lean toward entertainment and behavior that I grew up associating with Pentecostal orgiastic "worship services." I quit going to Tulsa due to this. ..." [/color]

March 31st, 2009, 5:41 am #5

Ken, do you consider churches (any denomination whether it be Baptist, Presbyterian, Pentecostal, Nondenominational, etc.) that use musical instruments in their worship to be apostate churches and the people within them not to be authentic Jesus-loving Christians? I don't need alot of long winded explanation just a simple YES or NO will suffice.
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Whether or not you are a member of the church asking the question, my answer would be as follows: NO, I do not consider the Baptist, Presbyterian, Pentecostal and other Churches to be "apostate churches" for the simple reason that they have their own separate religious organizations. [Just for clarification, I would not consider "nondenominational" as a religious organization or a church -- the word "nondenominational" simply describes or identifies only one of several of a church's attributes. Worse yet is when the intended meaning is "interdenominational."]

Apostasy is applicable only when a member abandons or rejects the religious beliefs or teachings of his own congregation or when a congregation abandons the cause of its religious organization. So, there may be apostate churches or congregations within each of those religious organizations.

Besides, the use or operation of musical devices in the assemblies of these religious organizations is NOT an issue.

So far as "the people within them not [being] authentic Jesus-loving Christians," I certainly would not question their sincerity and being Jesus-loving. The "Christian" is one who has put on (been buried with) Christ in baptism in order to receive forgiveness of sins in His blood and has risen (been resurrected) with Christ to begin newness of life.

If you are a member of the church of Christ asking the question, then, YES, a congregation that uses these inanimate, lifeless and soul-less musical machines in the assembly I would consider an apostate church [based on the above definition of "apostasy"]. The New Testament clearly emphasizes to "let the word of Christ dwell in us richly" ... "teaching and admonishing ONE ANOTHER" in songs. There is no evidence that the early Christians used musical instruments in teaching and admonishing one another in their assemblies.[/color]

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

April 4th, 2009, 11:04 pm #6

2 Cor 11:1 WOULD to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.

Paul speaks of Eve in the sense of a BRIDE espoused but BEGUILED. Now, Eve didn't EAT an apple. Ezekiel 31 says that the Assyrians were the Tallest Trees in the garden of Eden.

2 Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

2 Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ

Simplicity is hard to find in the days of performance religion which blinds you to the Words of God:

G572 haplots hap-lot'-ace From G573 ; singleness, that is, (subjectively) sincerity (without dissimulation or self seeking), or (objectively) generosity (copious bestowal):bountifulness, liberal (-ity), simplicity, singleness.

Deceiving usually produces a sexual influence through the performing arts replacing the true Bible Teacher.

Exapataô deceive or beguile, deceive thoroughly, surround yourself with compassion for your swindling tricks, seduce a woman, Hdt.2.114

AS A RESULT OF THIS SEDUCTION:

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning,

Disciple of Christ: that we should love one another.

Disciple of the Devil:Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brothers righteous. 1 John 3:12

G3834 panourgia pan-oorg-ee'-ah From G3835 ; adroitness, that is, (in a bad sense) trickery or sophistry:(cunning) craftiness, subtilty.

The serpent was a Musical Enchanter or enchantress.

Here is an example of what Paul meant:

Heredotus 2.CXIV. As soon as he received the intelligence, Thonis sent a message to Proteus, who was at Memphis, to this effect: "A stranger is arrived from Greece; he is by race a Teucrian, and has done a wicked deed in the country from which he is come. Having beguiled the wife of the man whose guest he was, he carried her away with him, and much treasure also. Compelled by stress of weather, he has now put in here. Are we to let him depart as he came, or shall we seize what he has brought?" Proteus replied, "Seize the man, be he who he may, that has dealt thus wickedly with his friend, and bring him before me, that I may hear what he will say for himself."

This is what happens when the Viper Race try to STEAL THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!

"They "set their lies to melodies in order to deceive the simple minded" always the LOWEST CLASS in the Classics.

In the Garden, the serpent was the.

H5175 nâchâsh naw-khawsh' From H5172 ; a snake (from its hiss):serpent.

H5172 nâchash naw-khash' A primitive root; properly to hiss, that is, whisper a (magic) spell; generally to prognosticate: X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.

H5173 nachash nakh'-ash From H5172 ; an incantation or augury:enchantment.

1) snake, serpent

2) with the ancients, the serpent was an emblem of cunning and wisdom. The serpent who deceived Eve was regarded by the Jews as the devil.

The Ancient tribes absorbed NAGA worship from Persia and India and Moses is trying to warn a people already fallen under the spell:

http://www.piney.com/naga.html

In the Greek:.G2789 the serpent is

In Fourth Maccabees 18, the Devil works on a sexual, seducing way and in the garden was a Musical Enchanter(ess).

4Macc 18:6 - The mother of seven sons expressed also these principles to her children:

4Macc 18:7 - "I was a pure virgin and did not go outside my father's house;
but I guarded the rib from which woman was made.

4Macc 18:8 - No seducer corrupted me on a desert plain, nor did the destroyer, the deceitful serpent, defile the purity of my virginity.

Jesus and John will call the Scribes and Pharisees Hypocrites they were called a RACE OF VIPERS. They would be baptized with a VIOLENT WIND and then OF FIRE as the chaff is burned up as worthless.

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

They also called them a CROOKED RACE. The viper or serpent, like much of the whole Bible, points outside of itself to people who would know where to LOOK if they cared. Both the Jews and later Christians woudl be able to look to the "bible" of the pagan religions as assuredly John points to a well known series of "legends" or stories the "preachers" told them. Pointing to the beast from the sea;

Echidna (Greek: "Snake"), monster of Greek mythology, half-woman, half-serpent. Her parents were either the sea deities Phorcy. A child, Ladon (the dragon who protected the Golden Apples of the Hesperides), metaph., of a treacherous wife or friend.

This monster was involved as craftsmen of the sacrificial system: A viper came out of the blaze and "then the venom, like that of some deadly, cruel viper, began to devour him."

Remember that the TECHNE in Revelation 18 is connected to the religious speakers, singers and instrument players John called Sorcerers. The techne includes all of these religious arts and crafts including "theater building and stage managing." Sure: standing in the "holy place" claiming to lead you into the presence of God.

tektonos 3. master in any art, as in gymnastics, Pi.N.5.49; of poets, tektones sophoi (sc. epeôn) Id.P.3.113; tektones eupalamôn humnôn Cratin.70 (ap.Ar.Eq.530); tektones kômôn, i.e. the choreutai, Pi.N. 3.4; t. nôdunias, i.e. a physician, Id.P.3.6; dexias cheros ergon, dikaias tektonos a true workman, A.Ag.1406.

When the viper came out of the fire and bit Paul this is not just an event in history. Maybe we will speak of the CRAFTY HYPOCRITES which is the MARK of the Serpent.

April 5th, 2009, 4:52 am #7

What just happened?

zac
zac

April 18th, 2009, 4:33 pm #8

2 Cor 11:1 WOULD to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.

Paul speaks of Eve in the sense of a BRIDE espoused but BEGUILED. Now, Eve didn't EAT an apple. Ezekiel 31 says that the Assyrians were the Tallest Trees in the garden of Eden.

2 Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

2 Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ

Simplicity is hard to find in the days of performance religion which blinds you to the Words of God:

G572 haplots hap-lot'-ace From G573 ; singleness, that is, (subjectively) sincerity (without dissimulation or self seeking), or (objectively) generosity (copious bestowal):bountifulness, liberal (-ity), simplicity, singleness.

Deceiving usually produces a sexual influence through the performing arts replacing the true Bible Teacher.

Exapataô deceive or beguile, deceive thoroughly, surround yourself with compassion for your swindling tricks, seduce a woman, Hdt.2.114

AS A RESULT OF THIS SEDUCTION:

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning,

Disciple of Christ: that we should love one another.

Disciple of the Devil:Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brothers righteous. 1 John 3:12

G3834 panourgia pan-oorg-ee'-ah From G3835 ; adroitness, that is, (in a bad sense) trickery or sophistry:(cunning) craftiness, subtilty.

The serpent was a Musical Enchanter or enchantress.

Here is an example of what Paul meant:

Heredotus 2.CXIV. As soon as he received the intelligence, Thonis sent a message to Proteus, who was at Memphis, to this effect: "A stranger is arrived from Greece; he is by race a Teucrian, and has done a wicked deed in the country from which he is come. Having beguiled the wife of the man whose guest he was, he carried her away with him, and much treasure also. Compelled by stress of weather, he has now put in here. Are we to let him depart as he came, or shall we seize what he has brought?" Proteus replied, "Seize the man, be he who he may, that has dealt thus wickedly with his friend, and bring him before me, that I may hear what he will say for himself."

This is what happens when the Viper Race try to STEAL THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!

"They "set their lies to melodies in order to deceive the simple minded" always the LOWEST CLASS in the Classics.

In the Garden, the serpent was the.

H5175 nâchâsh naw-khawsh' From H5172 ; a snake (from its hiss):serpent.

H5172 nâchash naw-khash' A primitive root; properly to hiss, that is, whisper a (magic) spell; generally to prognosticate: X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.

H5173 nachash nakh'-ash From H5172 ; an incantation or augury:enchantment.

1) snake, serpent

2) with the ancients, the serpent was an emblem of cunning and wisdom. The serpent who deceived Eve was regarded by the Jews as the devil.

The Ancient tribes absorbed NAGA worship from Persia and India and Moses is trying to warn a people already fallen under the spell:

http://www.piney.com/naga.html

In the Greek:.G2789 the serpent is

In Fourth Maccabees 18, the Devil works on a sexual, seducing way and in the garden was a Musical Enchanter(ess).

4Macc 18:6 - The mother of seven sons expressed also these principles to her children:

4Macc 18:7 - "I was a pure virgin and did not go outside my father's house;
but I guarded the rib from which woman was made.

4Macc 18:8 - No seducer corrupted me on a desert plain, nor did the destroyer, the deceitful serpent, defile the purity of my virginity.

Jesus and John will call the Scribes and Pharisees Hypocrites they were called a RACE OF VIPERS. They would be baptized with a VIOLENT WIND and then OF FIRE as the chaff is burned up as worthless.

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

They also called them a CROOKED RACE. The viper or serpent, like much of the whole Bible, points outside of itself to people who would know where to LOOK if they cared. Both the Jews and later Christians woudl be able to look to the "bible" of the pagan religions as assuredly John points to a well known series of "legends" or stories the "preachers" told them. Pointing to the beast from the sea;

Echidna (Greek: "Snake"), monster of Greek mythology, half-woman, half-serpent. Her parents were either the sea deities Phorcy. A child, Ladon (the dragon who protected the Golden Apples of the Hesperides), metaph., of a treacherous wife or friend.

This monster was involved as craftsmen of the sacrificial system: A viper came out of the blaze and "then the venom, like that of some deadly, cruel viper, began to devour him."

Remember that the TECHNE in Revelation 18 is connected to the religious speakers, singers and instrument players John called Sorcerers. The techne includes all of these religious arts and crafts including "theater building and stage managing." Sure: standing in the "holy place" claiming to lead you into the presence of God.

tektonos 3. master in any art, as in gymnastics, Pi.N.5.49; of poets, tektones sophoi (sc. epeôn) Id.P.3.113; tektones eupalamôn humnôn Cratin.70 (ap.Ar.Eq.530); tektones kômôn, i.e. the choreutai, Pi.N. 3.4; t. nôdunias, i.e. a physician, Id.P.3.6; dexias cheros ergon, dikaias tektonos a true workman, A.Ag.1406.

When the viper came out of the fire and bit Paul this is not just an event in history. Maybe we will speak of the CRAFTY HYPOCRITES which is the MARK of the Serpent.
can anyone explain Psalm 150

April 18th, 2009, 9:29 pm #9

zac,

First, here's the text:

• [1] Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
    </li>
  • [2] Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
    </li>
  • [3] Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
    </li>
  • [4] Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
    </li>
  • [5] Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
    </li>
  • [6] Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD

</li>
Now, some explanation:

It is a list of the following instruments, antiquated or not:

--- trumpet
--- psaltery
--- harp
--- timbrel
--- stringed instruments
--- organs
--- loud cymbals
--- high sounding cymbals

David was a skilled musician, a nudist and a dancer -- some of his personal achievements.

David was king of Israel who ORDAINED musical instruments. You can read about that in II Chron. 29:27. By the way, II Chron. 29 should be pretty revealing to those who are musical-device enthusiasts in that it presents a perspective of the practice that the musical instruments were used IN CONJUNCTION WITH blood sacrifices and burnt offerings. So, it is conclusive that Psalm 150 is not the only passage that lists different instruments. And so does II Chronicles 29.

Surprised that intrumentalists seem to ignore that "DANCE" is also mentioned in Psalm 150? It's right in that chapter. So, music is often associated with dancing.

Surprised that verse 6, according to Davids personal preferences, mentions that even your favorite pet(s) can "praise the Lord"? It says, "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."

Well, your living, breathing pet animals are exhorted by king David to "praise the Lord."

One important thing to note is that David did not have a congregation. If he did, I would have no idea which church that would be.

Does it mean that David was evil because of his love for music and musical devices? Of course, not! What would you expect from someone who is talented and musically-inclined? I'd say that my musical skills are very limited, but I have instrumental music tendencies also. Does it mean I should promote instrumental music when the New Testament saints gather for an assembly? Of course, not!

So, in discussing whether or not inanimate, lifeless, soul-less musical devices should be allowed to participate in the assembly, Psalm 150 would not pass the test.

zac
zac

May 2nd, 2009, 3:43 am #10

Are you saying that in the OT instrumental worship and dancing were okay, but since Jesus they are not? Can you show scripture to support what Jesus had to say on this issue and where is there a scripture to support that instruments were okay in the old law and not okay since Jesus restored the Church.