Truitt Adair Reviews Rick Atchley Reviewed

Truitt Adair Reviews Rick Atchley Reviewed

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

October 20th, 2007, 12:47 am #1

Music was and is a LADED BURDEN for which honest people have to pay BURDEN LADERS. Here is the meaning of the word REST Jesus died to give us. If you are doing ANY of thess things then you have RESTORED legalism and bondage.

http://www.piney.com/I.Will.Give.You.Rest.html

Truitt Adair agrees too much with Rick Atchley: ifGod COMMANDED instrumental praise for the congregation even when Stephen knew that God turned them over to worship the starry host because of musical rejoicing.

Then it is true that God enjoys people worshipping the starry host and you probably need a New Testament LAW to change that.

God did not command a king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter or the Levites to make aloud noise during the process: I think that means that the latter day church has deviated from the Restoration principle that understood that the sacrificial system wasa CURSE totally exterminatedby the sacrifice of Jesus of Nazareth who fulfilled it all.

http://www.piney.com/Truitt.Adair.Rick. ... ments.html

The Senior Pastor partnered with the NACC agents to out a decades-old agenda to add instrumental music even though the proof texts he uses PROVES that he is restoring the CURSED system which led Israel into captivity and death.

Apparently there is no loyalty to the church of Christ and you may want to consider whether you want your "investment with the lord" diverted into a truly non-denominatal church probably soon to remove CHRIST from the identifier. Non-denominational means "we will accept any one's money." Now, with a famous Baptists the churches in your area might want to watch for sheep slipping out of your fold.

A Growing Marriage Conference featuring Dr. Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages on Oct. 6 at Richland Hills Church of Christ. More info at (817) 281-0773 or the Family Dynamics site or call the

Family Dynamics Institute at (800) 650-9995.

Gary Chapman is a senior associate pastor at Calvary Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he has served for 35 years.

http://www.garychapman.org/bio.htm

Even in MUSICAL churches, they have to have BLENDED worship music: doesn't that mean a DIVIDED congregation? Especially since there is no role for "performance music" in the ekklesia or synagogue or school of the Bible. Especially since Jesus died to REMOVE the laded burden or mental excitement always manufactured by music to fit the lust of the ear and teams to satisfy the lust of the eye.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on February 16th, 2012, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phil Starnes
Phil Starnes

May 9th, 2011, 6:25 pm #2

"CURSED system which led Israel into captivity and death."
Are you saying that the playing of musical instruments in worship is the cause of Israel going into captivity? Where in the Bible does it say that?

May 10th, 2011, 5:40 pm #3

You really cannot blame people who have let music shut down their rational or spiritual mind so that sermonizers and versifiers can pour their infantile garbage into their brains. I can't find any difference among any of the "scholars" who have suddenly taken the MARK even thought they thought that they were of the ver elect. Strong delusions is the meaning of too many churches who have abandoned ekklesia/synagogue or A School of the Word and replaced it with a "worship service" which always meant hard bondage and captivity.

However, God shows no pity for those who follow the blind leaders who fall into the ditch or pit or Hell itself says Jesus of the rhetoricians, singers and instrument players in Isaiah 30 and John repeats it in Rev 17-18.

May 10th, 2011, 5:57 pm #4

Music was and is a LADED BURDEN for which honest people have to pay BURDEN LADERS. Here is the meaning of the word REST Jesus died to give us. If you are doing ANY of thess things then you have RESTORED legalism and bondage.

Truitt Adair agrees too much with Rick Atchley: ifGod COMMANDED instrumental praise for the congregation even when Stephen knew that God turned them over to worship the starry host because of musical rejoicing.

Then it is true that God enjoys people worshipping the starry host and you probably need a New Testament LAW to change that.

God did not command a king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter or the Levites to make aloud noise during the process: I think that means that the latter day church has deviated from the Restoration principle that understood that the sacrificial system wasa CURSE totally exterminatedby the sacrifice of Jesus of Nazareth who fulfilled it all.

The Senior Pastor partnered with the NACC agents to out a decades-old agenda to add instrumental music even though the proof texts he uses PROVES that he is restoring the CURSED system which led Israel into captivity and death.

Apparently there is no loyalty to the church of Christ and you may want to consider whether you want your "investment with the lord" diverted into a truly non-denominatal church probably soon to remove CHRIST from the identifier. Non-denominational means "we will accept any one's money." Now, with a famous Baptists the churches in your area might want to watch for sheep slipping out of your fold.

A Growing Marriage Conference featuring Dr. Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages on Oct. 6 at Richland Hills Church of Christ. More info at (817) 281-0773 or the Family Dynamics site or call the

Gary Chapman is a senior associate pastor at Calvary Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he has served for 35 years.

Even in MUSICAL churches, they have to have BLENDED worship music: doesn't that mean a DIVIDED congregation? Especially since there is no role for "performance music" in the ekklesia or synagogue or school of the Bible. Especially since Jesus died to REMOVE the laded burden or mental excitement always manufactured by music to fit the lust of the ear and teams to satisfy the lust of the eye.
Sabbath never meant a day of worship: it means REST from the pagan religions held on the superstitious seventh day. They godly people assembled to hear the Word OF God (only) and not be taken captive by the robbers and parasites Jesus called Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites by naming speakers, singers and instrument players.

Rest in Greek is PAUO and means "Stop the speaking, singing and playing."
Keep has the same meaning as HELD the harps meaning STOP them from making noise: never means to play.

Phil Starnes
Phil Starnes

May 11th, 2011, 7:36 pm #5

"CURSED system which led Israel into captivity and death."
Are you saying that the playing of musical instruments in worship is the cause of Israel going into captivity? Where in the Bible does it say that?

Ok, I'll try this again.
Where in the Bible does it say that the playing of musical instruments in worship, or any other time, was the cause of Israel going into captivity? Please try to refrain from exploring conspiracy theories.
Thank you.

May 11th, 2011, 10:01 pm #6

Sabbath never meant a day of worship: it means REST from the pagan religions held on the superstitious seventh day. They godly people assembled to hear the Word OF God (only) and not be taken captive by the robbers and parasites Jesus called Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites by naming speakers, singers and instrument players.

Rest in Greek is PAUO and means "Stop the speaking, singing and playing."
Keep has the same meaning as HELD the harps meaning STOP them from making noise: never means to play.

Here is one of MANY examples which no preacher or scholar you know of involved in the present heresy has read OR they are tasked to carry the church BEYOND BABYLON as pictured in Revelation 17-18. Why do you think they PROMOTE the use of rhetoricians, singers, instrument players and performers whom John called SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world. Time is short.

Acts 7:41 And they made a calf in those days,
......and offered sacrifice unto the idol,
and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.

What is the meaning of rejoiced or PLAYED?

Euphrain , Ep. euphr-, fut. Att.155.12, Pi.I.7(6).3 II. Pass., make merry, enjoy oneself,

Defining the Crooked race or those "getting drunk" before singing:

Pind. I. 6 Just as we mix the second bowl of wine when the men's symposium is flourishing, here is the second song of the Muses (Rev 18:22) for Lampon's children and their athletic victories: first in Nemea, Zeus, in your honor they received the choicest of garlands, (this is the CROOKED RACE)

Aristoph. Ach. 5 I was in ecstasy and I love the Knights for this deed; it is an honour to Greece. But the day when I was impatiently awaiting a piece by Aeschylus, what tragic despair it caused me when the herald called, Theognis, introduce your Chorus! Just imagine how this blow struck straight at my heart!

Xen. Sym. 7.5 However, these questions also fail to promote the same object that wine does;
......but if the young people were to have a flute accompaniment
......and dance figures depicting the Graces, the Horae, and the Nymphs,
......I believe that they would be far less wearied themselves and that
......the charms of the banquet would be greatly enhanced. (these are the holy whores as "brides" in Revelation 18)

Upon my word, Socrates, replied the Syracusan, you are quite right; and I will bring in a spectacle that will delight you.

1 Or, the Seasons. Or it may be used here in the Homeric sense of the maidens who kept the cloud gate of Heaven.

Acts 7:42 Then God turned,
...... and gave them up to worship the host of heaven;
...... as it is written in the book of the prophets,
......O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts
......and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?

If God gave them up to worship the STARRY HOST, what gods do you think they worshipped and now used as the PATTERNISM for a small ban of sowers of discord?

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan,
......Figures which ye made to worship them:
......and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on February 18th, 2012, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 11th, 2011, 10:29 pm #7

Here is one of MANY examples which no preacher....

Israel rose up to PLAY at Mount Sinai: they visualized the always-pagan trinity of Osiris, Isis and Hathor (father, mother, little child) under the image of Apis the golden calf or calves which represented their GODS.

God removed The Book of The Covenant of Grace and gave The Book of The Law to regulate the lawless until He very shortly used the kings to drive them into slavery, captivity and death.

The PLAY at Mount Sinai is the same as David's naked dance when moving the ark of the covenant to a Jebusite High place already set up for Sabazianism or the worship of the Starry host. Whatever they called their "gods" they worshipped the astrial deities as the Bible makes clear and the Jewish Encyclopedia affirms.

The PLAY or sporting of Samson ties the two words together and shows that the play at Mount Sinai involed sexual play: David boasted that he made himself vile with the camp following slaves.

PLAY AT MOUNT SINAI

PLAY BY SAMSON (sexually abused) AND DAVID

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on February 18th, 2012, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phil Starnes
Phil Starnes

June 30th, 2011, 8:49 pm #8

So David is an apostate. Isn't he the guy that God called a "man after my own heart?" Question is "do I believe you or God?" - Ha, that's a no brainer.

July 1st, 2011, 12:30 am #9

If you will back up you will find that it was because of musical idolatry that God turned them over to worship the starry host (Acts 7). He gave them the Book of the Law and sentenced them to return to beyond babylon. When the elders fired God and demanded a king, God understood that they wanted to worship like the nations. He abandoned them to kings to carry out His will: His will was to lead the people through Canaan and int captivity and death.

If you will read some of the Prophets by Christ who with the Apostles is the foundation upon which the Church is built.
The cursed monarchy was not the church: the church function was in the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. That absolutely outlawed vocal or instrumental rejoicing including rhetoric or elevated forms of speaking.

http://www.piney.com/First-Samuel-Eight.html

Contrary to most preachers and scholars the Sacrificial system was NOT commanded by God other than to abandon them with the threat that the kings would DO HIS WILL and He would not rescue them: the penalty for musical idolatry of the Egyptian trinity. Before chapter 13 we have chapter 7 which defines the musical idolatry and the DETERMINED WILL OF GOD.

http://www.piney.com/Acts.7.Temple.Not.Commanded.html

This proves that God abandoned them to Sabazianism which is well defined by the Dionysus or Bacchus Worship. The godly people NEVER attended the NOT COMMANDED animal burning which Christ says God did not command.

Acts 13:21 And afterward they desired a king:
.....and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis,
.....a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.
Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king;
.....to whom also he gave testimony, and said,
.....I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart,
.....which shall fulfil all my will.

David was the CARNAL TYPE of King: Jesus was the ANTITHESIS or the DIRECT OPPOSITE to the carnal king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter as well as baby slaughter. Messiah is the DAVID of the "stump" of Jesse whom God approved. If He cursed the nation by abandoing them to the proven stary worship none of the kings were worship leaders and were the ANTITHESIS to the commanded synagogue which quarantined the godly people FROM the temple.

22 kai metastsas auton geiren ton Daueid autois eis basilea, h kai eipen martursas hEuron Daueid ton tou Iessai, andra kata tn kardian mou, hos poisei panta ta thelmata mou.

The WILL of God was PREdetermined at Mount Sinai: it was finalized when the elders demanded a SENIOR PASTOR to rule over them.

"The quotation from Acts refers to David early in life, before he had fallen into those great sins which cast such a shadow upon his administration...This commendation is not absolute, but describes the character of David in comparison with that of Saul...It merely indicates a man whom God will approve, in distinction from Saul, who was rejected" (Haley's Bible Handbook, p. 222).

Here is a passage which shows that God approved him by the FIRST WAYS.

And the Lord was with Jehoshaphat,
.....because he walked in the first ways of his father David,
.....and sought not unto Baalim; 2Chr.17:3

Again this passage just means that GOD SELECTED David instead of letting the people pick the king.

In the second place GOD'S STATED will without redemption after they fired Him and desired a king was to lead them into captivity and death.

The problem is universally three-fold in the "brotherhood."

1. First, they do not know how the threads split without redemption at the Red Sea.
2. Second, they do not know that beginning in the wilderness the Godly people were restricted to their precincts to PROTECT them from the universal SUN worship on the seventh days.
3. You do not know of a preacher or "scholar" who understands that church is EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE: in neither one did the members compose their own material for dialog (only). The unique worship word in the New Testament is to give heed to that which is written. Why else would they pick the private struming by a KING as the PATTERNISM for what is proven to be A School of Christ (the Campbells). We adults do not make music when Christ comes to be our sole teacher when the elders (only) teach that which has been taught.

July 5th, 2011, 1:39 am #10

Don't you wonder how preachers can suck so many people up into a vortext so that they have their spiritual eyes poked out and clap all of the way: