To Daddy's and Momma's

July 13th, 2017, 4:51 am #11

Somewhere Clark claims that the serpent was something like an ape with articulating power. I believe that the Baboon has the bones closest to man.

The Nachash means an enchanter and the word is connected to "bell metal." Many was never too ignorant to claim that his metallic sounds was a god who wanted you to pay for leading you into the presence of a god. Shades of worship teams.

July 14th, 2017, 4:27 pm #12

Since the bible was written to mankind and not the animal kingdom, it makes sense to me that the "serpent" was more than likely a person inspired by Satan. Can people become like animals when they don't believe in God? We do have an example of an animal talking. Balam's ass is such a one. There are also many examples of figurative language comparing people's natures to that of animals. The thing about animals and the rest of creation is they always obey the plan that God has for them. I certainly don't want to say something The Lord didn't say, so I am not dogmatic that the serpent in that verse is a man. It doesn't change the fact that there was a seduction which led to disobedience which led to the fall of Adam. It doesn't change the fact that God's plan for the salvation of man is offered to everyone who reaches for it. The bible to me is God's song of life to the people who love Him and all that he made. It is so easy for people to forget this with all the distraction in this world.

July 14th, 2017, 6:57 pm #13

Jesus used many metaphors when teaching. Such as these verses:

Matthew 13:3-10 (KJV)
3[And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, ] Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Having grown up in the city I knew nothing about agrarian society. Fortunately, my husband was from a farming family and he has taught me the principles of gardening and animal husbandry. This is has helped me understand the scriptures better. Preparing the soil reminds us to prepare our children's minds with Christ's truth. Also, domestic animals are leery around strangers this will remind them that Jesus Christ is the true Shepherd. Further comments and examples welcome!
Paul says that Eve was wholly seduced in the same sense that a young bride gets seduced before the husband. Further, Paul says that Cain was OF that wicked one. The "fruit" is not an apple!!

And OF THE BEAST it would be pretty silly to say that Adam tried out all of the four legged beasts before he wanted something better. A beast people is defined as the milling, massed multitudes which tend to heard with a pack.

Scripture and opinion is filled with the idea that the people OF THE EARTH with a World or ecumenical mind are unregenerated and are therefore much worse than an animnal. The Book of Enoch quoted by Jude shames humans by showing that most of created nature obeys the laws of that nature. A dog would never lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows: the BEAST or race of VIPERS even boast about infiltrating and diverting churches like Madison. They know about all of the history and the weeping old people and they will PRAY for them but WE GONNA DO WHAT WE GONNA DO.

When God sings to you there is no turning back. God breaks down the walls (PK 96 hit my church) and lets the BEASTS get inside and eat up all of the garden-orchard God gave free of charge.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.Five.html

Is. 5:1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
Is. 5:2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

Dianna Howell
Dianna Howell

August 8th, 2017, 4:42 pm #14

The fig tree is very unusual. Perhaps there are others that are similar but I am not aware of them. Anyway, my son was reading about the fig in the scriptures, and wanted to plant a couple of the trees. The first year we thought we had killed them because the branches looked withered and dead, and they broke off down to the ground. The next year they started growing again. I started paying attention to them and realized the dead looking branches were not quite as dead as I thought. I started seeing new growth from the old branch. The new is green and tender at first then it starts looking weathered and the process repeats. So the old base is the support and structure for the new. The process is so visual that you can observe the growth unlike other trees.

There is also an unusual process for the fruit too. The first figs grow on the old branches, they are usually larger and more flavorful, but not as numerous. Then you have the second fruiting on the green branches. They are more numerous but the fruit isn't as sweet.

This year we had a late winter frost and it bit my first figs, and stunted their growth. They stayed on the tree, but never grew. The only figs that made it to full growth were the ones closer to the inside on the oldest growth. I guess you could say they were closer to the root. I read that the root is very large. You shouldn't mess with the root, because it will kill the tree. In order to transplant the fig to another area, you break off a branch, wrap it in a wet cloth and put it in a cool place. After a time, roots will start sprouting at the base. You can then place it in a pot of dirt, but you can't take it outside yet. In the spring you can begin acclimating it to being outside. You start it out in the shade a couple of hours each day, until it builds up tolerance to the change of environment eventually working to full sun.

What wonderful lessons our Lord Jesus was pointing to when spoke about the fig tree!

Now I better run to beat the birds, squirrels and mice to the second bloom of figs or I won't get any at all! (Maybe, that is another lesson, since the animals spread the seeds inadvertently, not realizing they are fulfilling the work of tree).

August 23rd, 2017, 7:31 pm #15

Our minds are very sensitive to what we hear. There are several ways in which our minds can be "hypnotized". The following is from a psychology site. I'm not listing the source as it has some foul language. If we listen to good things, like the scriptures being read, we imbed those principles in our minds. Read! Rehearse! Repeat!

"Your subconscious mind is your literal village idiot, the one who drives the car while you daydream… not many know but it responds to phonetics not spellings, and reads words backwards. It responds automatically to signs and symbols.

Latin is carefully designed to be precise and have no ambiguities. This is why the legal profession and doctors will use Latin phrases. Like the word live spelled backwards is evil, our sub conscience reads the word evil instead of live."

August 23rd, 2017, 7:46 pm #16

The fig tree is very unusual. Perhaps there are others that are similar but I am not aware of them. Anyway, my son was reading about the fig in the scriptures, and wanted to plant a couple of the trees. The first year we thought we had killed them because the branches looked withered and dead, and they broke off down to the ground. The next year they started growing again. I started paying attention to them and realized the dead looking branches were not quite as dead as I thought. I started seeing new growth from the old branch. The new is green and tender at first then it starts looking weathered and the process repeats. So the old base is the support and structure for the new. The process is so visual that you can observe the growth unlike other trees.

There is also an unusual process for the fruit too. The first figs grow on the old branches, they are usually larger and more flavorful, but not as numerous. Then you have the second fruiting on the green branches. They are more numerous but the fruit isn't as sweet.

This year we had a late winter frost and it bit my first figs, and stunted their growth. They stayed on the tree, but never grew. The only figs that made it to full growth were the ones closer to the inside on the oldest growth. I guess you could say they were closer to the root. I read that the root is very large. You shouldn't mess with the root, because it will kill the tree. In order to transplant the fig to another area, you break off a branch, wrap it in a wet cloth and put it in a cool place. After a time, roots will start sprouting at the base. You can then place it in a pot of dirt, but you can't take it outside yet. In the spring you can begin acclimating it to being outside. You start it out in the shade a couple of hours each day, until it builds up tolerance to the change of environment eventually working to full sun.

What wonderful lessons our Lord Jesus was pointing to when spoke about the fig tree!

Now I better run to beat the birds, squirrels and mice to the second bloom of figs or I won't get any at all! (Maybe, that is another lesson, since the animals spread the seeds inadvertently, not realizing they are fulfilling the work of tree).
"Eloquence and debate are designed, not to decide issues, but to sway people, for this reason they lean heavily on appeals to emotion and prejudice, and make use of neat, clever, and sometimes humorous turns of phrase rather than profound analysis of ideas"

"Of all this Confucious was contemptuous"

Confucious by H. G. Creel 1913, Chapter "The Teacher"

August 23rd, 2017, 9:05 pm #17

Our minds are very sensitive to what we hear. There are several ways in which our minds can be "hypnotized". The following is from a psychology site. I'm not listing the source as it has some foul language. If we listen to good things, like the scriptures being read, we imbed those principles in our minds. Read! Rehearse! Repeat!

"Your subconscious mind is your literal village idiot, the one who drives the car while you daydream… not many know but it responds to phonetics not spellings, and reads words backwards. It responds automatically to signs and symbols.

Latin is carefully designed to be precise and have no ambiguities. This is why the legal profession and doctors will use Latin phrases. Like the word live spelled backwards is evil, our sub conscience reads the word evil instead of live."
I have experienced this over and over and it is a fact that the eyes take in only a few clues and then FABRICATES the rest of the image or story. Apostate clergy knows that and further that the rational or spiritual brain is blocked off when the "phones" put us into a koma.

Your idiot (mine) can drive a car, take in all of the scenery and fabricate plots for each snippit UNTIL a car stops in front of me. My wife says you watch the scenery while I drive.

I can read a whole page of a book without having a clue about the story. After a few songs MOST people slip off into a mental safe place until the sermon is over.

Ezek 33:30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, andspeak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord.

And they come unto thee as the people cometh,

and they sit before thee as my people,
and they hear thy words,
but they will not do them:

for with their mouth they shew much love,

AND AT THE SAME TIME:

but their heart goeth after their covetousness. Ezek 33:31

And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song
of one that hath a pleasant voice,
and can play well on an instrument:
for they hear thy words,
but they do them not. Ezek 33:32

And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them. Ezek 33:33

August 24th, 2017, 12:46 am #18

"Eloquence and debate are designed, not to decide issues, but to sway people, for this reason they lean heavily on appeals to emotion and prejudice, and make use of neat, clever, and sometimes humorous turns of phrase rather than profound analysis of ideas"

"Of all this Confucious was contemptuous"

Confucious by H. G. Creel 1913, Chapter "The Teacher"
Making sermons is in fact a DEBATE. Among the apostate churches the preacher speaks for the Biblical-Traditional person and then declares that ALL of the faith and practices of the honest working people who FEEDS HIM are in danger of hell and HE presumes to debate the other side.

Rick Atchley held a debate with several empty chairs and not a single chair could refute his lies against the Word or REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE.

<font face="arial" size="4">He must have forgotten that Jesus is still on the throne as the only SPEAKER of God's word when you have APT elders.

David young and HIS elders showed a clip of an infant being FIDDLED WITH by music which arouses FEAR even before anyone grasps music without being brainwashed by culture which DEFINES music. To say that God built mankind to enjoy music when it is the FIGHT-FLIGHT instinct is blasphemy and intentionally inflects pain with its TEAM.

From Time Magazine Music on the Brain.

http://www.piney.com/MuTimeBrain.html

It's hard to exaggerate the effect music can have on the human brain. A mere snippet of song from the past can trigger memories as vivid as anything Proust experienced from the aroma of his petite madeleine.

A tune can induce emotions ranging from unabashed joy to deep sorrow and can drive listeners into states of patriotic fervor or religious frenzy-- to say nothing of its legendary ability to soothe the savage beast.

Yet in spite of music's remarkable influence on the human psyche, scientists have spent little time attempting to understand why it possesses such potency.

"We tend to think of music as an art or a cultural attribute," notes Robert Zatorre, a neuroscientist at McGill University in Montreal,

"but it is a complex human behavior that is as worthy of scientific study as any other."

Music will not work without the drum beat which, in American "churchy songs" is derived from hillbilly and Voodoo. As the Blacks were gaining their liberty even before the Civil War, they were--consistent with lots of history--enslaving the "masters" by the use of the drum beat and styles of "singing" never seen outside of Africa. Indeed, the black influence heavily influenced the myths of the black madonna with the white, blue-eyed blond child. Those being defeated still cannot resist the lust for Rock and Roll (an "F" word) and other styles out of the oppressed classes rising from the cotton fields and slums to be masters of religion.

http://www.piney.com/RmHymns.html

Among the ancient Hittites and other nations, a song composed and owned in life became public property and was put in the catalog after the composer (old women) died. Thereafter, the songs became magical incantations having real power over the "gods." Therefore, these songs were "improvized" and therefore replaced the Word and became idols.

Self-composed hymns are idols and are treated as having real spiritual power if you say "Lord, Lord" enough times. Click for clear proof that hymns are idols because of the superstitious belief that they have power.

That's why Zatorre helped organize a conference, "The Biological Foundations of Music," sponsored last week by the New York Academy of Sciences, at which experts in disciplines ranging from neuroscience and neurology to brain imaging and psychology met to exchange notes about what's known--and, more important, what remains to be learned--in this small but growing field.

What seems clear is that the ability to experience and react to music is deeply embedded in the biology of the nervous system.
While music tends to be processed mostly in the right hemisphere of the brain, no single set of cells is devoted to the task.
Different networks of neurons are activated, depending on whether a person is listening to music or playing an instrument, and whether or not the music involves lyrics.

Specific brain disorders can affect the perception of music in very specific ways. Experiments done on epileptics decades ago showed that stimulating certain areas of the temporal lobe on both sides of the brain awakened "musical memories"--vivid re-creations of melodies that the patients had heard years earlier.

Lesions in the temporal lobe can result in so-called musicogenic epilepsy, an extremely rare form of the disorder in which seizures are triggered by the sound of music. Autism offers an even greater puzzle. People with this condition are mentally deficient, yet most are proficient musicians; some are "musical savants" possessed of extraordinary talent.
</font>

August 24th, 2017, 2:35 pm #19

Jesus used many metaphors when teaching. Such as these verses:

Matthew 13:3-10 (KJV)
3[And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, ] Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Having grown up in the city I knew nothing about agrarian society. Fortunately, my husband was from a farming family and he has taught me the principles of gardening and animal husbandry. This is has helped me understand the scriptures better. Preparing the soil reminds us to prepare our children's minds with Christ's truth. Also, domestic animals are leery around strangers this will remind them that Jesus Christ is the true Shepherd. Further comments and examples welcome!
Since I helped fund one of those ploys and neither preacher nor elder will respond, I take the liberty of saying publically what they say publically while carefully ignoring the Bible Text.

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Ch ... hange.html

They mock the OLD PATHS demanded by the Spirit OF Christ. Dianna's reference identifies some of the ways to manipulate people's mind so that they can be eternally lost while clapping and singing. One of the hypnotic ways DIANETICS which is practiced by followers of Scientology and the Nation of Islam:

George Bush may have let slip the classified title of the project, when he was talking about “Shock and Awe” which was used to mesmerize (hypnotize) the American public using intense emotion, vivid scenes,

As part of Vision Casting (Wicca) North Boulevard promotes a "worship service" of SHOCK AND AWE.

Whatever is stated following the heavy emotion has been found to have the quality, to some degree, of a hypnotic suggestion. He then calls the reactive mind by a second phrase, THE BANK. This made his demands for money more difficult to resist, because your village idiot subconscious was telling you that also had to get rid of your bank (account). He also called his con, scientology, which implies there is science involved, which in turn implies that it too, is real!

The Greek word KOMA is said to be induced by music: Scripture calls it "making the lambs dumb before the slaughter." God let them be MARKED by denying them a ROLE or DOLE so they have to make long prayers (hymns) to fleece the DUPED.

This is done by telling older people if they give up their family valuables they can be part of starting 60,000 new congregations all named North Boulevard Church of Christ TULSA.

ANOTHER METHOD of covert hypnotic suggestion is to use repetition. In the first 94 pages, Hubbard repeats the word “CLEAR” 108 times (at which point I stopped counting). Consider if you will the effect that the word “CLEAR” as a direct hypnotic command would have upon an unsuspecting person. Ponder upon this for a bit. You must think about this and consider it for a few moments for it to sink in.. It would make all other sources of information, your professors in school, other books you have read, other authorities, institutions and even your own common sense begin to gradually disappear!! Friends, family, and even bank accounts tend to become less real, less distinct, becoming more transparent, to have less influence on a gradient towards their disappearing completely. All the adept is left with is Hubbard’s trance!

But few feel bad at this point, after all, you now think that you will have access to the secrets of the universe, if you could only find the money to get to the top of his very expensive “bridge to total freedom”(tm)

It appears there is some fundamental truth about the repeated appearance of any object, thing, person, or idea that has some kind of magical power. Something fundamental that is hidden in plain sight.

“What I say three times is true” Lewis Carroll 1874

David young has the group sing the same short statement 5 TIMES and says that the holy spirit person is entering into them. The only personified SPIRITUS is Apollon who is the leader of his MUSES who performed as SHEPHERDESSES and PROSTITUTES. They are the musicians in Revelation 18.

A propagandist or operator running an elaborate fraud will choreograph additional voices, additional impressions, to chime in agreement when making false claims. These could be innocents who were merely fooled by the same deceptive techniques and given false information demonizing the target so the dupe could be led to believe that the target deserves it.

The VISION cast by David Young may be the most blasphemous document ever published... They REPEAT many times:

The Biblical Church is Legalistic 2 times Just our Tradition or Traditional 20 Times.
[This is a lie: vocal and instrumental rejoicing was outlawed for the Church of Christ in the Wilderness. Style or Styles of

WRONG STYLES OF WORSHIP 16 Times
Jesus said that the kingdom does not come with religious observations: the School of Christ is the antithesis of the always-pagan worship rituals. Jesus named self-speakers, singers and instrument players hypocrites. Method or Methods 9 Times [Elders as THE pastor-teachers are commanded to TEACH that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT.

Customs 2 [Not using instruments is a Direct Command known by all bible students]

A NEW Language 7 Times [They claim that the Bible is to be interpreted by a NEW REVELATIONS: the 20/20 vision CASTING is a witchcraft or sorcery word]

Just our Heritage 2 [That's a lie]

Freedom 22 Times--is something WE OFFER YOU. [Christ freed us from laded burden and burden laders: performance musicians a a TAX not in time of war.

Just our Opinions 11 Times [That's a lie]

Pharisee 2 [Jesus called preachers for hire, singers and instrument players PHARISEES]

Continuity with the Past 2 [He means WE will OFFER both vocal and instrumental]

Judgment 8 [Judgment is the Purpose Driven Cults Infiltrate and Divert your newly financed property]

Not using INSTRUMENTS HINDERS the Work of God. Too early for MACHINES so the legalistic dodge is to use a "musical worship team."

Because this is DISCORDING WE will move slowly. [Frogs might jump out of the pan]

September 11th, 2017, 9:42 pm #20

2 Samuel 11:1-3 (KJV)
And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle , that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem. [2] And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. [3] And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bath-sheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?

Did Bath-Sheba get placed in that situation, knowing that David would see her? After all, her son Soloman takes the throne after David. Was this political sabatage? I also looked at the genealogies and traced her back to the Canaanites.