This Site Is Like A Buzzard

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

June 28th, 2011, 12:18 pm #1

Most Christian websites reference the Bible and provide aids for using and understanding it. This particular Church of Christ site does not try to help people grow in their faith. It attempts to destroy faith and unity and goodwill. It degrades people. Dehumanizes people. Demonizes people. It does not respect people nor their ideas and beliefs. It does not speak truth in love. Contributors are arrogant and rude. You cannot outpuke a buzzard. Most of what Fred reads here is "the leaders" religious puke. Then they return to it again and again. The Bible mentions fools returning to their vomit.

Fred Whaley

June 29th, 2011, 3:42 am #2

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This site must believe in "freedom of speech." Even your unedited message is being posted. Indeed "this site is like a buzzard" as it attracts certain posters of the same mental ineptness.

You have the opportunity, Fred, to "help people grow in their faith." We even permit you to express your opinion, but scriptural support and references would benefit everyone.[/color]

June 29th, 2011, 4:11 am #3

My flock of buzzards are the most beautiful soaring birds in the world. They make a periodic cycle through the area and when I seem them high and lifted up by the wind (spirit) I know that they are the clean-up crew. They prevent any vile disease from spreading.

My handsom Newfoundland does the same thing: he drags up a carcase every few days and saves me a lot on dog food. He also is forced to barf down worthless stuff once in a while. Nevertheless he is a lovable fellow and would be a great lap dog if he wasn't too big to fit in my lap with my cat.

They serve the prophetic role following in the steps of Christ who called the Scribes and Pharisees hypocrites and named speakers, singers and instrument players: he also included the spiritually dead audience.

He named the Civil-Military-Clergy system (your staff and ministry system) robbers and parasites. When the buzzards could not keep up as the sanitary crew, Jesus dismantled their gender-confused-clergy system and disposed of about a million probably in "hell" just outside of Jerusalem where they rotted and burned on a bed of maggots--Christ in the prophets warned that their harps and buried-alive harpists would go with them. The Jews are still looking for those tens of thousands of harps without which they cannot begin slaughtering innocent animals again--just to make God mad.

Thanks, that describes my mission perfectly: you should wish that you were as God-perfected, law-abiding, peaceful creation. On the other hand, the eagle will eat their own brethren and sistern alive--my chicken hawks and red-tailed do it all the time.

TMP
TMP

June 29th, 2011, 11:27 am #4

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]This site must believe in "freedom of speech." Even your unedited message is being posted. Indeed "this site is like a buzzard" as it attracts certain posters of the same mental ineptness.

You have the opportunity, Fred, to "help people grow in their faith." We even permit you to express your opinion, but scriptural support and references would benefit everyone.[/color]
Fred,

I was once a somewhat regular poster to this site. Until one day when I realized what is the point. No one here is interested in a real discussion. I once asked "name one disputable matter" like from Romans 14. I thought it would be a good starting point for a meaningful debate. The first century church struggled with differing opinions and how to determine what was opinion (or should we say tradition) and what was law. In 2000 years, things haven't changed too much! Did anyone take the challenge? Of course not! Dr Crump would rather write in the third person and get into a name calling argument. Ken would rather do whatever it is that he does.

If real discussion would take place, I'd post again, but if all that is going on is gossip and mean-spirited verbal jabs, I have better things to do than be buzzard bait. It is also hard to have those kinds of discussions if no one takes the other side...so if you want the bears to go away...stop feeding them!

Dave
Dave

June 29th, 2011, 1:12 pm #5

Most Christian websites reference the Bible and provide aids for using and understanding it. This particular Church of Christ site does not try to help people grow in their faith. It attempts to destroy faith and unity and goodwill. It degrades people. Dehumanizes people. Demonizes people. It does not respect people nor their ideas and beliefs. It does not speak truth in love. Contributors are arrogant and rude. You cannot outpuke a buzzard. Most of what Fred reads here is "the leaders" religious puke. Then they return to it again and again. The Bible mentions fools returning to their vomit.

Fred Whaley
Ken, your first two paragraphs were quite entertaining and informative. How you went from your dogs, vultures, and cat to your usual ugly pessimistic "all music is hell" diatribe is beyond comprehension.
That is NOT a connection. No!

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

June 29th, 2011, 1:12 pm #6

Many people point fingers and criticize something as "bad" or "evil" or "worthless," yet they wouldn't think of trying to pitch in and try to resolve or solve what they think is the "problem." By refusing to do anything constructive, such people only become what they perceive as the "problem."

And so it is with Fred. Whenever he awakens from his "coma," he rails at this site; calls it "puke" and "spiritual vomit," yet he wouldn't dare to try to uplift anyone's faith here. Therefore, Fred is more of a benefit to everyone when he remains in his "coma."

June 29th, 2011, 6:34 pm #7

Fred,

I was once a somewhat regular poster to this site. Until one day when I realized what is the point. No one here is interested in a real discussion. I once asked "name one disputable matter" like from Romans 14. I thought it would be a good starting point for a meaningful debate. The first century church struggled with differing opinions and how to determine what was opinion (or should we say tradition) and what was law. In 2000 years, things haven't changed too much! Did anyone take the challenge? Of course not! Dr Crump would rather write in the third person and get into a name calling argument. Ken would rather do whatever it is that he does.

If real discussion would take place, I'd post again, but if all that is going on is gossip and mean-spirited verbal jabs, I have better things to do than be buzzard bait. It is also hard to have those kinds of discussions if no one takes the other side...so if you want the bears to go away...stop feeding them!

We have not discussed but POSTED evidence from Romans 14 to prove that Paul pointed to those sects in the marketplace identified by their DIET and the DAYS they came to get meat usually provided by the Temples. You know where God said "you sacrifice to ME but YOU eat the meat."

Paul also EXCLUDED doubtful disputations or that which arises out of PRIVATE DIVERSITY. Everything not conducive to EDIFICATION or EDUCATION in this case is OUTLAWED. That makes the synagogue defined in Romans 15 possible:

Paul outlawed SELF-pleasure which word in both Greek and Latin excludes any of the performing arts Jesus consigned to the marketplaces. Then the direct command is to us one MIND and one MOUTH to speak "that which is written for our learning."

Ronnie Norman Romans 14

http://www.piney.com/Norman.Romans.14.html

Jay Guin Romans 14

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Romans.14.html

Paul was repeating the pattern Christ ordained for the REST He would bring with the Free Water of the Word, outlawing seeking our own pleasure and outlawing SPEAKING OUR OWN WORDS.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

You are free to go to the Agora or Marketplace as the center of most pagan temples and food supplies as well as places to take your meals ANY DAY you wish.

You are free to eat NUTS or not-quite-burnt offering of a young calf.

You are NOT free to do DOUBTFUL DISPOSITION and in Romans 15 yo are NOT FREE to MAKE MUSIC with Twila Paris: the direct command is to us ONE MIND and ONE MOUTH to speak that which is written for our learning Paul also defines as SCRIPTURE.

June 29th, 2011, 7:24 pm #8

In Romans 14 Paul outlaws everything which does not Edify: Romans 14 cannot be used to include the sermons out of the preachers head or songs out of the head of Twila Paris teaching false doctrine.

We know from clay tablet onward that when people begin ro REV UP the pitch of the voice in that falsetto style they know that they can disable the "edifyable" hemisphere and appeal only to the emotional. Prophesiers probably came before prostitutes but they understood the nature of the human brain. Let me pontificate: a resent consistent study of the brain proves that it uses only 10% of what comes through the eyes to fabricate a picture in the mind: otherwise the brain would have to be bigger than a bathtub.

The brain HEARS only a small fraction of what comes through the ears. In the Babylonian texts Satan KNEW that he could FABRICATE dogma by bewitching the fleecees. John etal calls the rhetoricians, singers and instrument players SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world. Why would a preacher without a certificate of need DELIBERATELY use ALL of those negative paradigms and say that a SPIRIT told them that they MUST used these methods to be obedient to God?

The classics and church fathers make it certain that TRUTH SPEAKERS never raise their voice: SPEAK means in a converstational style. The singing (an enchanting word) and Melody (a warfare, perfersion wword) is IN THE PLACE OF THE HEART and never BREAKS OUT in the literal sense. In the synagogue the command was to PREACH by READING: the epistles were commanded to be READ in all of the churches. Paul didn't have to say "Don't SING these godly letters."

Music NEVER edifies: like the wormwood or Absinth: it doesn't cure but as a hallucin it makes the patient FEEL better. Music ALWAYS crams the brain with those fractions calculated to FORCE the human mind to FABRICATE pleasure out of flaming the brain.

The direct command OVER AND OVER AND OVER is that Christ NEVER calls HIS disciples into assembly other than to EDIFY without the laded burden or self pleasure. No one can ACCIDENTIALLY ignore that and that is why using witchcraft on people is not a redeemable sin. What is it to EDIFY?

g3620

g3619

You don't know of a congretation as institute which is not TASKED to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" and they will have to pay for the radical transfer of the School of Christ into a "theater for holy entertainment." Madison PURPOSE DROVE that transfer and spread the virus throughout the country.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

June 29th, 2011, 8:41 pm #9

Fred,

Let's clear the air. Here we have TMP, another poster who hides behind initials or abbreviations or anything but his REAL FULL NAME. Well, if he's going to come back here, he should get his name-calling priorities straight. He must not overlook Dave. A person like him, who runs around branding those who disagree with him as "cursed" and "sinners," is most proficient in the malevolent "art" of name-calling. Also, TMP should not forget good ole Fred, who loves to define this site as "buzzard, "puke," and "spiritual vomit." He's another "master" at name-calling.

By now, TMP should know that writing in the third person does have its advantages. The winking eye knows so.

June 29th, 2011, 8:46 pm #10

In Romans 14 Paul outlaws everything which does not Edify: Romans 14 cannot be used to include the sermons out of the preachers head or songs out of the head of Twila Paris teaching false doctrine.

We know from clay tablet onward that when people begin ro REV UP the pitch of the voice in that falsetto style they know that they can disable the "edifyable" hemisphere and appeal only to the emotional. Prophesiers probably came before prostitutes but they understood the nature of the human brain. Let me pontificate: a resent consistent study of the brain proves that it uses only 10% of what comes through the eyes to fabricate a picture in the mind: otherwise the brain would have to be bigger than a bathtub.

The brain HEARS only a small fraction of what comes through the ears. In the Babylonian texts Satan KNEW that he could FABRICATE dogma by bewitching the fleecees. John etal calls the rhetoricians, singers and instrument players SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world. Why would a preacher without a certificate of need DELIBERATELY use ALL of those negative paradigms and say that a SPIRIT told them that they MUST used these methods to be obedient to God?

The classics and church fathers make it certain that TRUTH SPEAKERS never raise their voice: SPEAK means in a converstational style. The singing (an enchanting word) and Melody (a warfare, perfersion wword) is IN THE PLACE OF THE HEART and never BREAKS OUT in the literal sense. In the synagogue the command was to PREACH by READING: the epistles were commanded to be READ in all of the churches. Paul didn't have to say "Don't SING these godly letters."

Music NEVER edifies: like the wormwood or Absinth: it doesn't cure but as a hallucin it makes the patient FEEL better. Music ALWAYS crams the brain with those fractions calculated to FORCE the human mind to FABRICATE pleasure out of flaming the brain.

The direct command OVER AND OVER AND OVER is that Christ NEVER calls HIS disciples into assembly other than to EDIFY without the laded burden or self pleasure. No one can ACCIDENTIALLY ignore that and that is why using witchcraft on people is not a redeemable sin. What is it to EDIFY?

g3620

g3619

You don't know of a congretation as institute which is not TASKED to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" and they will have to pay for the radical transfer of the School of Christ into a "theater for holy entertainment." Madison PURPOSE DROVE that transfer and spread the virus throughout the country.

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Romans 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

The kingdom has nothing to do with OUTSIDE rituals: the only purpose for assemblying people is to FEED them by EDIFYING them: the elders are commanded to "teach that which has been taught." You simply have no authority to add your own thoughts which would be legalism. Much less do you have the right to force music onto people because it would be like forcing food on them.

Romans 14:19 Let us therefore follow after
the things which make for peace,
and things wherewith one may edify another.

pax ,2. [select] Peace, tranquillity of mind:
turbo , vi, tum, 1, v. a. (
I. fut. perf. turbassit, for turbaverit, Cic. Leg. 3, 4; al. turbassitur) [turba], to disturb, agitate, confuse, disorder; to throw into disorder or confusion (freq. and class.; syn.: confundo, misceo, agito).
turbatus religione simul ac periculo, Suet. Ner. 19; cf.: turbatus animi, Sil. 14, 678: placare voluntates turbatas, Cic. Planc. 4, 11: seditionibus omnia turbata sunt

EDIFYING is never related to performing music in any sense. Edifying is a WORD descriptive of the ONLY command related to dragging people into assemblies: you have NO authority to go beyond that. Because people take LIBERTIES it is helpful to look at the ABSOLUTES of the meaning of church.

You cannot creat turbulance in the church
You must edify only.
In Chapter 15 Paul defines a clear PATTERNISM for the church. If you do sermons and songs you are deliberately destroying the peace and you are not edifying or educating. You can do that without doctors of the law who are ordained to "take away the key to knowledge." Another list of definitions.