This Site Is Like A Buzzard

Dave
Dave

June 29th, 2011, 8:55 pm #11

Most Christian websites reference the Bible and provide aids for using and understanding it. This particular Church of Christ site does not try to help people grow in their faith. It attempts to destroy faith and unity and goodwill. It degrades people. Dehumanizes people. Demonizes people. It does not respect people nor their ideas and beliefs. It does not speak truth in love. Contributors are arrogant and rude. You cannot outpuke a buzzard. Most of what Fred reads here is "the leaders" religious puke. Then they return to it again and again. The Bible mentions fools returning to their vomit.

Fred Whaley
William mentioned that Fred "...wouldn't dare to try to uplift anyone's faith here."

William, help me out here and show where in all of your pessimistic and slanderous meanderings here have you EVER tried to uplift anyone's faith here?
Patting Ken and Donnie on the back isn't uplifting anyone's faith either. You are all in the same boat, remember?

Noticed too, William, that you have gone back to correcting grammar again outside of your holy SGP thread. Is this a sign that you have given up trying to converse intelligently about the Truth (not that you ever have in the first place)?

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

June 29th, 2011, 10:08 pm #12

Dave, help me out here and show where, in all of YOUR pessimistic squawkings of "You are cursed!" "You are a sinner" and "Repent, Repent," that YOU have EVER tried to uplift anyone's faith here?

Condemning and smearing those who disagree with you doesn't uplift anyone's faith. Fred, who enjoys smearing this site as "buzzard," "puke," and "spiritual vomit," is another malcontent like yourself who does nothing to uplift anyone's faith either. Therefore, remember that you and Fred are both in the same s(t)inking boat.

You shouldn't mention conversing intelligently about the Truth, Dave, because you've yet to post anything of real intelligence--about anything. You've spent far too much time squawking about "curses" and "sinners" to focus on the Truth. You also get bent out of shape when anyone corrects your grammar, which shows just how unspeakably immature you are, my dear boy.

TMP
TMP

June 30th, 2011, 3:00 am #13

I don't think you could prove my point better if you tried. Bill, I have never called anyone names on this site and have always been polite in conversation. You can check the archives. If you or others that posted to the site were actually interested in debate or discussion, I would spend time posting to the site. But since it is obvious you prefer trading jabs with Dave, Fred, et al, I'll leave it to you. My encouragement to Fred and Dave is to find better ways to spend their time. Without provocation, eventually Bill, Ken, and Donnie may grow bored and quit posting as well...although if anyone could argue with themselves it might be one of you three.

June 30th, 2011, 3:20 am #14

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]TMP,

Thanks for contributing to the discussion in the past ... and now. We may sometimes disagree, but your politeness in conversation does not go unnoticed -- it is greatly appreciated. [/color]

Dave
Dave

June 30th, 2011, 3:21 am #15

Most Christian websites reference the Bible and provide aids for using and understanding it. This particular Church of Christ site does not try to help people grow in their faith. It attempts to destroy faith and unity and goodwill. It degrades people. Dehumanizes people. Demonizes people. It does not respect people nor their ideas and beliefs. It does not speak truth in love. Contributors are arrogant and rude. You cannot outpuke a buzzard. Most of what Fred reads here is "the leaders" religious puke. Then they return to it again and again. The Bible mentions fools returning to their vomit.

Fred Whaley
TMP,
You are quite right. I believe that without our interaction here, though, Bill, Donnie, and Ken wouldn't have any interaction whatsoever.
They pretty much run everyone else off.
PLUS....William Crump is worth watching....he is defintely a Show Stopper.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

June 30th, 2011, 3:23 am #16

I don't think you could prove my point better if you tried. Bill, I have never called anyone names on this site and have always been polite in conversation. You can check the archives. If you or others that posted to the site were actually interested in debate or discussion, I would spend time posting to the site. But since it is obvious you prefer trading jabs with Dave, Fred, et al, I'll leave it to you. My encouragement to Fred and Dave is to find better ways to spend their time. Without provocation, eventually Bill, Ken, and Donnie may grow bored and quit posting as well...although if anyone could argue with themselves it might be one of you three.
If this site is not to TMP's liking, he knows where the proverbial "door" is. That goes for all other complainers as well.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

June 30th, 2011, 3:58 am #17

TMP,
You are quite right. I believe that without our interaction here, though, Bill, Donnie, and Ken wouldn't have any interaction whatsoever.
Since Dave claims that Donnie, Ken, and Dr. Crump run everyone off, perhaps Dave can outshine us by telling us about all the many people he has personally brought to this site to participate in "meaningful discussions." It's quite obvious that Dave himself hasn't participated in such discussions (sorry, but hollering that people are "cursed" and "sinners" doesn't pass muster), so surely he has persuaded many others to come here and stay here--NOT.

Sonny Elliot
Sonny Elliot

June 30th, 2011, 4:06 am #18

TMP,
TMP, we rigid-ultra-rigid-ultra-legalistic-ultra-conservatives here at concerned members are 100% biblically correct, righteous and Christ-like in all our posts. We follow "the pattern" faithfully without any questions, uncertainties, or misunderstandings. We not only have the instrumental issue figured out (except for whether it is ok in one's home and whether it's ok if others are present and whether playing a Christian song would be worship), but also no handclapping (Scripture does not support), no lifting hands (Scripture does not support), showing emotion in worship (Scripture never condones), not to celebrate birthdays in our homes if we worship in them, not to have praise teams (and Brother Ken does not say no singing is permitted, readers just misunderstand and twist his statements), and a plethora of other issues. We believe any disagreement or different thought on any of these matters means you are the one wrong and not us and you have fallen from good standing with God.

Furthermore, Brother Bill Crump is our finest ambassador. He never acts immature and unlike Jesus. We unequivocally support and promote his remarks. He is compassionate, gentle, loving, positive and respectful in all his posts. Regardless of how others treat him, he always takes the high rode. Liberal malcontents need to take the plank out of their own eye and they will then see we do not even have a speck in our eyes.

-Sonny Elliot

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

June 30th, 2011, 2:23 pm #19

That's right, Sonny boy. You tell 'em how "evil" the CM site is and how glorious and righteous Sonny with his smooth talk outshines everyone. Yeah, and if anyone believes that, we've got several bridges in New York City to sell them.

Sonny Elliot
Sonny Elliot

July 1st, 2011, 3:25 am #20

Dave, the winking eye from Brother Crump is to always remind you that you have a plank in your eye and we here leaders at Concerned Members do not believe we have a speck in our eye.

Also, our second finest ambassador following Brother Crump is Brother John Waddey. He writes superior articles on all Christian doctrines and issues of morality. Furthermore, his life, character, and service to the Lord's Church is 100% commendable and blameless. We should imitate him as he imitates Christ, especially in his lack of showing mercy to people who disagree with his biblical views on virtually any matter, because he has a biblical mandate to mark them, plus, Jesus is the ultimate marker. We must always mark and never edify or admit a matter as "disputable." No matter is too small to overlook, and we would never miss a major matter. Never.

-Sonny Elliot