The Trinity as three: Arius -Thalia

Jim
Jim

September 12th, 2015, 3:06 pm #21

[color=#000000" size="3" face="times]It might be of interest to curious readers:

1. That Jupiter is mentioned in Acts 14:12,13; Acts 19:35.
2. That Diana is mentioned in Acts 19:24,27,28,34,35.
3. That Ashtaroth is mentioned in the Old Testament.
4. That Baal is mentioned countless times in the Old Testament.
5. That "the gods" is mentioned in the Bible:

-- the gods of Egypt/the Egyptians
-- the gods of the Amorites
-- the gods of the Philistines
-- the gods of Sepharvaim
-- the gods of Hamath
-- the gods of Edom
-- the gods of the children of Seir
-- the gods of the kings of Syria
-- the gods of Damascus
-- the gods of Hamath and Arphad
-- the goddess of the Zidonians
-- the gods of the nations [... and other forms]
[/color]
Mr. Cruz
Of all these gods, goddesses, and greek pagan myths mentioned by you, Mr. Sublett or ANYONE or ANYWHERE.....are any of them real?
POINT MADE!!!

Mr. Sublett infuses and intertwines these myths into his tales to be historical fiction rather than the factual Truth that the Holy Scriptures has and ALWAYS will be.

Kudos for Dave.

September 12th, 2015, 4:33 pm #22

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Jim,

Of course, not any of them is real. You made my point: at least one -- that there is only one true God the Father. John 17:1-3 is clear about this when Jesus himself said: "... Father, the hour is come ... that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." There are so many more scriptural references to support this truth about the one true God -- not the 1 God + 1 God + 1 God = 1 God.

1. Jesus the Son of God is NOT God the Father.
2. God the Father is NOT the Son of God.
3. Jesus addressed his own Father; we also address God as our Father.
4. That there is only one true God excludes other Gods:

------- It excludes the Trinity's "God the Son" (not found in the Bible).
------- It excludes the Trinity's "God the Holy Spirit" (not found in the Bible).
------- It excludes "the other gods."

The other point, especially since there have been triads of gods through history, the Trinity creed/dogma had its origin based on pagan influences. (I would refer you to a number of threads where the subject of the Trinity is thoroughly discussed, one of the recent ones is: "You Ever Wonder Why [Jesus Is Called God in Isaiah]?") [I wish I had more time to explain more at this time.]

Thanks for your input.[/color]

September 12th, 2015, 6:39 pm #23

We are aware that the Bible mentions some mythology; in fact only about 11 percent of all verses in the Bible that deal with mythology are found in the New Testament. Since Christians follow the tenets of the New Testament, then we need not be consumed with mythology to train ourselves for godliness.
Donnie Quoted: John 17:3

And this is life eternal,
THAT they might know thee
THE only true God,
AND
Jesus Christ,

whom [the Man Jesus of Nazareth]
thou [only true God]
hast
sent.

That's what we call a TRUMP card: you can procure all of those lists to become a preacher but Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise, sophinsts, performance preaching for pay, singers or instrument players ALL devoted to silencing the voice of the Victime: religious music was always called Sacred Violence.

Jesus of Nazareth was not the Christ or the anointed or Messiah (never "god" words) until the only true God the father MADE HIM TO BE or gave him that role. That was to define the Rest of the Church of Christ both inclusively and exclusively by the Spirit OF Christ in the Prophets--not in the record of the God-abandoned monarchy.

John wrote later to correct any misunderstandings of those who could not read BLACK text on BROWN paper.

1John 2:22 Who is a LIARS
but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist,
that denieth the Father[Sender]
and the Son. [Sent]

1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Maybe you could explain that "THE only true God" is immune from the progressive's OWN law of silence which says--with college credit--"But, Scripture never says that we (feminists) cannot discover A New Paradigm (pattern) which says that a holy spirit person cannot change that and speak to me in the pulpit.

THAT, THE, AND along with OF seem to have been left out of the curriculum. Whole denominations and the Progressives NOT among us make a major industry out of saying that baptism FOR the remission of sins really means that you are baptized BECAUSE your sins have been forgiven. All of the apostates have a weezle-word definition of Baptism which denies Scripture. They spend fortunes on TV as the ACCUSER of brothers because they have not baptized people into THEIR new style of CULT.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted [baptized], THAT your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing [regeneration] shall come from the presence of the Lord;

September 12th, 2015, 9:32 pm #24

Donnie Quoted the ONLY "formula" proving that there is only ONE GOD the Father and ONE Son who is not the father. God doesn't judge you because you get "Simonized" and begin preaching antichristim so you can MOCK His command to teach and observe only what HE commanded in the Prophets and Apostles. God EXPOSING them is simply to mark those who are "from old" as the emasculated ministers of the original Babylon Mother of harlots:

Father, the hour is come ... that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

Using the Ephesians "unity in diversity" pattern when Ephesians 4 says they are
is identical to those who want to say that the Spirit OF Christ in the prophets, Jesus who certified the prophecies, all of the New Testament writers and even those first users of "trias" were JUST LIARS. As a MARK, Music from mystery has always meant to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter." It's true says Jude: they are predestined from old.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
The Son can do nothing of himself,
.....but what he seeth the Father do:
.....for what things soever he doeth,
.....these also doeth the Son likewise.
John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son,
.....and sheweth him all things that himself doeth:
.....And he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them;
.....even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man,
.....but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.
.....He that honoureth not the Son
.....honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

There is NEVER another "Spirit" person whom the neo-trinitarians say is REQUIRED to enable the Son to do what the Father commands him. The Father's BREATH or Spirit is that which connects the ONE GOD THE FATHER and one mediator between man and God, the MAN Christ Jesus.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth MY WORD
.....and believeth [comply] on him that sent me, hath everlasting life,
.....and shall not come into condemnation;
.....but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is,
.....when the dead shall hear the voice
.....of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself;
..... so hath he GIVEN to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also,
.....BECAUSE he is the SON OF MAN.
</font>

They are deceived into thinking that they PROMOTE Jesus when they make Him one of three, separated gods with their own centers of consciousness (John Mark Hicks, LU etal). However, since God hides from the WISE they can't grasp yet as long as people pay and prefer them that they are ANTICHRISTS or the enemy of Jesus of Nazareth. No literate Jew ever thought that Messiah would be a god person.

The locals get violent when you refute the LU invention.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 12th, 2015, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill
Bill

September 13th, 2015, 12:59 am #25

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Jim,

Of course, not any of them is real. You made my point: at least one -- that there is only one true God the Father. John 17:1-3 is clear about this when Jesus himself said: "... Father, the hour is come ... that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." There are so many more scriptural references to support this truth about the one true God -- not the 1 God + 1 God + 1 God = 1 God.

1. Jesus the Son of God is NOT God the Father.
2. God the Father is NOT the Son of God.
3. Jesus addressed his own Father; we also address God as our Father.
4. That there is only one true God excludes other Gods:

------- It excludes the Trinity's "God the Son" (not found in the Bible).
------- It excludes the Trinity's "God the Holy Spirit" (not found in the Bible).
------- It excludes "the other gods."

The other point, especially since there have been triads of gods through history, the Trinity creed/dogma had its origin based on pagan influences. (I would refer you to a number of threads where the subject of the Trinity is thoroughly discussed, one of the recent ones is: "You Ever Wonder Why [Jesus Is Called God in Isaiah]?") [I wish I had more time to explain more at this time.]

Thanks for your input.[/color]
Jim, you must realize that Donnie is giving his own interpretation of Scripture, which he has a right to do. He has the right to believe that Jesus is not God. Other people like myself also have the right to interpret Scripture differently to mean that Jesus is God. You must read the Scriptures and interpret them for yourself and not let anyone with an I-am-right-you-are-wrong attitude dictate your beliefs, especially because no one can draw the proverbial "line" about this subject, and because no person has the one-and-only interpretation about it.

September 13th, 2015, 1:39 am #26

Donnie Quoted the ONLY "formula" proving that there is only ONE GOD the Father and ONE Son who is not the father. God doesn't judge you because you get "Simonized" and begin preaching antichristim so you can MOCK His command to teach and observe only what HE commanded in the Prophets and Apostles. God EXPOSING them is simply to mark those who are "from old" as the emasculated ministers of the original Babylon Mother of harlots:

Father, the hour is come ... that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

is identical to those who want to say that the Spirit OF Christ in the prophets, Jesus who certified the prophecies, all of the New Testament writers and even those first users of "trias" were JUST LIARS. As a MARK, Music from mystery has always meant to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter." It's true says Jude: they are predestined from old.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,

There is NEVER another "Spirit" person whom the neo-trinitarians say is REQUIRED to enable the Son to do what the Father commands him. The Father's BREATH or Spirit is that which connects the ONE GOD THE FATHER and one mediator between man and God, the MAN Christ Jesus.

</font>

They are deceived into thinking that they PROMOTE Jesus when they make Him one of three, separated gods with their own centers of consciousness (John Mark Hicks, LU etal). However, since God hides from the WISE they can't grasp yet as long as people pay and prefer them that they are ANTICHRISTS or the enemy of Jesus of Nazareth. No literate Jew ever thought that Messiah would be a god person.

Dave now has this 'Jim' persona. I was just wondering if like the Musical Idolaters he might be a fallen spirit PREDESTINED for these end times.

Matt. 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

This is the SAME SPIRIT: God is a HOLY Spirit and this fella has WICKED SPIRITS. Now, notice that wicked is part of the group with holy. Neither holy nor wicked are PEOPLE. Their spirit which means "mental disposition" was wicked.

Luke 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of EVIL spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven DEVILS,

We have noted that those "who lead people into the presence of a god" are called DEMONS. KAIROS a form of Hermes led "DEFUNCT SPIRITS into the nether world." Those gaggable people who can even speak "musical worship team" according to all of the evidence are leading them ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. We have noted that Christ in Isaiah 30 says that the "wind string and percussion instruments" are PROOF that it is GOD casting His ENEMIES into HELL

To heap on abuse: an evil spirit is NOT a people named EVIL.

This is NOT the grave as the ANTI-FIRE people have accepted because:

Is. 30:33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it

The BEAST is defined in an ABSOLUTE form based on it's understanding by the Greeks in any rational sense as A NEW STYLE OF MUSIC AND SATYRIC (CAPPELLA) DRAMA. which the predestined angels of blight BOAST of imposing.

Rev. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Edward Fudge and his university defenders say that "ever" is just for a short time: ever and ever includes MANY periods.

As I have noted and noted, it doesn't matter HOW LONG eternity is, we KNOW from recorded history that the WHOM includes those who use instrumental sounds to SILENCE the voice of Jesus who has the only right to speak when APT (if any) teach that WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT.

If you FINANCE those Scripture calls "wandering stars" or those PREDESTINED in the morning, we should note that HELL is prepared for the devil and his angels (angels of light), but is INCLUDES those who take the MARK meaning the SIGN or the inanimate pipes or musical organs. It marks the KHRONO time: "Grandson" KAIROS marks the RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE the enemy.

It really doesn't matter because the TIME MARK is proof of what HAS ALREADY happened and it is not possible for them to repent: no one has ever infiltrated an instrument church and removed the instruments. It doesn't matter.

And of all of the doctors of the law who take away the key to knowledge, God left them without excuse because there is no command, example or remote inference that God called His godly people out on their REST day to engage in congregational singing with instrumental accompanied. He spoke to the DEAF AND DUMB and left nothing of "that which is commanded for our LEARNING" which can or was ever "sung" in the tuneful sense.

September 13th, 2015, 1:57 am #27

</font>

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times](1) The Bible is specific about the truth that there is ONLY ONE GOD:[/color]

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Mark 12:32;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Tim. 2:5;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Jas. 2:19;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Mal. 2:12;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Rom. 3:30;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Cor. 8:6;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Eph. 4:6;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Tim. 2:5.
[/color]

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times](2) The Bible is specific about the truth that THE ONE TRUE GOD IS THE FATHER:[/color]

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- John 17:1-3
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- John 6:27;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Cor. 8:6
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Gal. 1:1;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Gal. 1:3;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Eph. 6:23;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Phil. 2:11;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Thess. 1:1;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II Tim 1:2;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Titus 1:4;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Peter 1:2;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II Peter 1:17;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II John 1:3;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Jude 1:1.
[/color]

September 13th, 2015, 3:11 am #28

The terrorizing implication is that we don't know of a once-Christian college, preacher or elder who will repent and confess. I don't remember a single challenged preacher or elder who has ever stuck their neck out and questioned that except old Dave the elder with many names. Did you know that NIMROD the mighty hunter AGAINST God had 50 names. David young wants "worship" to include all of the body worship acts so that "Worship should be SHOCK AND AWE." Which is exactly what Jesus died to cast out.

False, predestined teachers will deliberately lie about the Truth of the Word:

2Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

teras , Zeus d' Erida proialle . . , polemoiot. meta khersin ekhousan a sign of coming battle, Il.11.4; [portent of WAR] esp. of signs in heaven, astera

Lying pseudos in NT of what is opposed to religious truth, false doctrine, Ep.Rom.1.25; poiōn bdelugma kai ps., i.e. doing what is repugnant to the true faith, Rev.21.27;
2. esp. of divine or supernatural action, Ep.Eph.1.19, al., Aristeas 266; “e. theou Dios Baitokaikēs” OGI262.4 (Syria, iii A.D.); magical operation, “hiera e.”
party feelings or attachments, rivalries, “s. iskhurai philōn peri tinos” Hdt.5.5; “kata spoudas” Ar.Eq.1370, Ael.VH3.8; spoudai erōtōn erotic enthusiasms, Pl.Lg.632a.

Daimons continued: Apollon, ephē, daimonias huperbolēs ! Id.R.509c.
2. Of persons, “tō d. hōs alēthōs kai thaumastō” Id.Smp.219b; ho peri toiauta sophos d. anēr lokhos gunaikōn, of the Furies, A.Eu.46;

thaum-astos , Ion. thōm- , ē, on, A. wonderful, marvellous, first in neut. as Adv.,“th. karpos” Id.9.122 III. to be worshipped, “oudeis m' areskei nukti thaumastos theōn” E.Hipp.106.

B. How do they tremble
Phrissō , . of the rippling surface of smooth water (cf. “phrix” 1), “ph. thalassai . . pnoiēsi” D.P.112,
3. feel a holy thrill or AWE at,

Christ defined the REMAINING TASK.

Hab. 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
Hab. 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
Hab. 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Hab. 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

The TRUMP CARD marks those who lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows because "a" spirit told him to.

Hab. 2:6 Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! [a SECTARIAN] how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay! [hypocrites: speakers, singers, instrument players in Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33]
Hab. 2:7 Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them?

Hab. 2:9 Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil

5391. nashak, naw-shak´; a primitive root; to strike with a sting (as a serpent);

booties expose your nakedness outlawed in Romans 15

Bill
Bill

September 13th, 2015, 3:28 am #29

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times](1) The Bible is specific about the truth that there is ONLY ONE GOD:[/color]

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Mark 12:32;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Tim. 2:5;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Jas. 2:19;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Mal. 2:12;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Rom. 3:30;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Cor. 8:6;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- Eph. 4:6;
-------- One God (not "3 Gods in 1") ----- I Tim. 2:5.
[/color]

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times](2) The Bible is specific about the truth that THE ONE TRUE GOD IS THE FATHER:[/color]

[color=#FF0000" size="3" face="times]-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- John 17:1-3
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- John 6:27;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Cor. 8:6
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Gal. 1:1;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Gal. 1:3;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Eph. 6:23;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Phil. 2:11;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Thess. 1:1;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II Tim 1:2;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Titus 1:4;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- I Peter 1:2;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II Peter 1:17;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- II John 1:3;
-------- The one God is The Father (not the Son, not the Spirit) --- Jude 1:1.
[/color]
Yes, there is only one God. No question about that. How Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit factor into that is a matter of individual interpretation (Trinity, no Trinity), because no single person has the one-and-only correct interpretation about it. There is, of course, the occasional self-righteous person with an I-am-right-you-are-wrong attitude. Thankfully, we can discount that person.

September 13th, 2015, 3:38 am #30

For some strange reason the thread Every Wonder Why has become the place to hide all of the facts proving that there is ONE GOD THE FATHER and ONE LORD AND CHRIST THE MAN.

The Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit: The Gospels of the Egyptians repeated at Mount Sinai:

http://www.piney.com/EgyGospEgypt.html

We have noted over the ages that ALL pagans had a trinity and a trinity is simply nonsense unless you have a father, a mother (spirit) and a begotten son.

We have noted that while the DISCORDERS claim there is nothing against using musical machines in what they call WORSHIP SERVICES, the Israelites fell back into Egyptian-Trinitarian-Instrumental worship of PLAY. Romans 1 as well as all of the Scriptures define PLAY as playing instruments to make a noise and playing with one another: that is the little epic performance between the PLAY LEADER and the audience in harmony or moving or gyrating their bodies in "harmony" which is moving together. That is why the music word INCLUDES dance or some other thing like Goose-Clapping. The Fuller lady and her daughters boast that music produces a sexual-like climax with the spirit.

Translated by Alexander Bohlig and Frederik Wisse
The holy book of the Egyptians about the great invisible Spirit, the Father whose name cannot be uttered, he who came forth from the heights of the perfection, the light of the light of the aeons of light, the light of the silence of the providence (and) the Father of the silence, the light of the word and the truth, the light of the incorruptions, the infinite light, the radiance from the aeons of light of the unrevealable, unmarked, ageless, unproclaimable Father, the aeon of the aeons, Autogenes, self-begotten, self-producing, alien, the really true aeon.

Three powers came forth from him; they are the Father, the Mother, (and) the Son, from the living silence, what came forth from the incorruptible Father. These came forth from the silence of the unknown Father.

And from that place, Domedon Doxomedon came forth, the aeon of the aeons and the light of each one of their powers. And thus the Son came forth fourth; the Mother fifth; the Father sixth. He was [...] but unheralded; it is he who is unmarked among all the powers, the glories, and the incorruptions.

From that place, the three powers came forth, the three ogdoads that the Father brings forth in silence with his providence, from his bosom, i.e., the Father, the Mother, (and) the Son.

The (FIRST) ogdoad, because of which the thrice-male child came forth,
which is the thought, and the word, and the incorruption,
and the eternal life, the will, the mind, and the foreknowledge, the androgynous Father.

The SECOND ogdoad-power, the Mother, the virginal Barbelon, epititioch [...]ai, memeneaimen[...], who presides over the heaven, karb[...], the uninterpretable power, the ineffable Mother. She originated from herself [...]; she came forth; she agreed with the Father of the silent silence.

There is also a strong vitalistic formulation of these principles in Gnostic doctrines, especially in the Ophite and Barbelo-Gnostic (worshipping Barbelo as the Great Mother of life) varieties, which identify the pneuma and the light with the vital substance. Britannica Members

The THIRD ogdoad-power, the Son of the silent silence, and the crown of the silent silence, and the glory of the Father, and the virtue of the Mother, he brings forth from the bosom the seven powers of the great light of the seven voices. And the word is their completion.

These are the three powers, the three ogdoads that the Father, through his providence, brought forth from his bosom. He brought them forth at that place.

Domedon Doxomedon came forth, the aeon of the aeons, and the throne which is in him, and the powers which surround him, the glories and the incorruptions. The Father of the great light who came forth from the silence, he is the great Doxomedon-aeon, in which the thrice- male child rests.

And the throne of his glory was established in it, this one on which his unrevealable name is inscribed, on the tablet [...] one is the word, the Father of the light of everything, he who came forth from the silence, while he rests in the silence, he whose name is in an invisible symbol. A hidden, invisible mystery came forth:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE oooooooooooooooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the Ephesian Letters repeated 7 times. A Laded Burden is repeating any song over and over or even returning to repeat the same songs is idolatry: "Saying the Hallel daily is idolatry."

The NEO-trinity invented by H. Leo Boles of Lipscomb and the Gospel Advocate were the first to define three, separated persons in the people sense first preached at Freed Hardeman in 1938 and first published in 1942. If you follow the TRINITY you are locked into the feminist MOTHER worship. That is why a Voice "up there" identified Jesus as the SON of a FATHER in contrast to the DAUGHTER of a MOTHER.

Sophia was the mediator of the Jews: the Greeks identified SOPHIA worship as musical and perverted.

They identified the LOGOS as masculine and WORD-CENTERED.
Nope! that would make you equal to God. Peter said that scripture was not for private interpretation or further expounding and Paul said it was not for corrupting by "selling learning at retail."

I am right and you are wrong because I just quote the Bible and get called "insane" for rejecting people who have their OWN spirit and need exorcism rather than honored by all of the Non-Christian universities.

It is a matter of ASSERTIVE REVELATION. Jesus figures in because He was the MAN God picked to ratify or make more certain the Spirit OF Christ defined inclusively and exclusively. God MADE JESUS TO BE both LORD and CHRIST (messiah is not a God word). Peter said that he as eye--and ear-- witness would leave US a memory and only false teachers go beyond and violate the command to teach that which has been taught.

The spirit is figured in because IT is a THAT and WHICH is the BREATH of God. Spirit is a PERSON called Apollon or Abaddon who is the LEADER of the Muses-locusts. Apollo was a god or "dead hero" who probably lived. He is now the defacto LEADER of musical worship teams or all performance singing deliberately rejecting the command to use "that which is written for our learning."

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 13th, 2015, 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.