The Preacher's Files.

February 28th, 2012, 5:13 pm #21

I ventured into the Preacher's files thinking I could find some aid and comfort and lifting of the cross I have to bear. Whoa!

When I began to post some BIBLE stuff about the MUSIC concept in the wilderness synagogue all of the way to about 360 when singing was added to the assembly along with human-composes "scripture" I felt sure I had fallen into a snake pit. Firstly, I am amazed that when you make a simple statement agreed on by all historical scholars the firstly identify you with raca type words and then demand proof. When you point out that thingies like Gen 4:21 is from the olden Testament they STILL hurt you real bad.

The accused me of being wrapped up in conspiracy theories. Then, suddenly it hit me why almost NO "non-instrumental" preacheer fails to go radical when they read my posts:

<font face="Apple Chancery" size="4" color=red>"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." ~ J. Edgar Hoover</font>

This one person got the idea because I was speaking bad about Christians and that was not Christian. They read my links to Rick Atchley and I have been posting JUBILEE for one decade and warned that Rick Atchley was on his way using Lynn Anderson's Navigating the Winds of Change where you ATTACK and then back off if you think you are in danger. But, you preach "safe" sermons for a while and LUNGE forward again. Rick Atchly confessed that this was his AGENDA which he had to preach for about a decade. Would that be one of those boasted of INFILTRATE AND DIVERT. Do we call that a conspiracy or a Coup deGrace?

If THEY can slowly promote going paganistic and they can and DO preach that anyone who opposes them is a sectarian legalists (all of Rick's negative e-mailers) then they have a FREE FIELD and I say that the NON INSTRUMENTALISTS who have pushed the ORGANIC ORGAN while "picking up the seed" by teaching Fanny Crosby or Twila Paris ARE in a grand conspiracy and who can deny it. You just count the NON-instrumental guys who will stick their turkey neck out to either teach or ALLLOW to be taught the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

To Laura: I believe in medical science and THEY say that all kinds of "music" create harmful drugs in the body and THAT is the only reason loud singing of human "scripture" is used: Jesus said that the "Doctors of the Law TAKE AWAY THE KEY to knowledge." The SEED PICKERS meaning of the DEVIL uses the same word Paul used to OUTLAW self-pleasing in the ekklesia which means "creation of mental excitement."

For the Baby Doctor, you can find a Time article which I have annotated here and I will post more showing the harmful effects of SOUND whether vocal or instrumental.I must have been busted from The Preacher's Files for quoting all of that Scripture.
Ridiculing preachers who bring the Levites NEAR and INSIDE what they call the holy place is my job--that's what I do. Levites had NO INHERITANCE and they performed as SOOTHSAYERS OUTSIDE the holy places and ONLY when on rare duty making the lambs dumb before the slaughter while the priests "lifted them up to cut their throats" which God considered just like killing a man.

February 28th, 2012, 7:08 pm #22

<em>Ridiculing preachers who bring the Levites NEAR and INSIDE what they call the holy place is my job--that's what I do.</em>

"Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly." - 2 Timothy 2:16

"Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth,and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will." 2 Timothy 2:23-26 NIV

"But foolish and unlearned questions avoid , knowing that they do gender strifes.And the servant of the Lord must not strive ; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves ; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captiveby him at his will." 2 Timothy 2:23-26 KJV

Sounds like the self-employment gig isn't working out so well. Maybe it's time you went fishing - permanently.

February 28th, 2012, 11:28 pm #23

You err? nothing Christian is for sale and nothing for sale is Christian. Why do you suppose that so-called conservatives use their Preacher's Rasp every time I quote more than one verse at a time?

I have been happy self-unemployed from the Engineering world for these 33 years.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 28th, 2012, 11:37 pm #24

Don't go away mad. Just...well,...

March 8th, 2012, 5:03 pm #25

To follow Gods word from Adam and Eve being forbidden to eat in Genesis to John in Revelation reporting that we are to be faithful until death. It could be considered an information war among man. Following that which God commanded verses all the ideas that come into the head of mankind. The specifications are important because our actions on those specifications are what determines whether or not we have obeyed God or man.

Consider also the following:

I Corth 1 - the preaching of the cross is to some foolishness - some consider what we do nonsense

John 14 - the way the truth and the life is the only way to God - there is no man that comes to God without conforming to Christ

Matt 24 - there will always be someone saying Christ is here or there. there are many false ideas to be dealt with

Jer 10 - Man cannot direct is own steps in the matter of being reconciled with God - many books and ideas today are just mans wisdom and are vain in the eyes of Jehovah

Matt 10 - Jesus said he came to bring a sword not peace - the popular idea of all religions being brought together under one is utter nonsense and is not peace with God but peace with current culture of man.

II Tim 4 - the current digression has not been brought about by man getting special experience from God or the Holy Spirit. Many have ears to hear every kind of new and false idea and will not endure sound doctrine.

comments welcome

March 8th, 2012, 5:56 pm #26

The role of the Holy Spirit was according to Alexander Campbell "a wonderful device" men used to give themselves more authority than Scripture. Rick Atchley claimed that "a spirit" stopped him in the middle of a sermon and told him that after about 12 years it was time to preach that sermon. The problem is that being led by the NACC proof texts they look for ever instance of a musical instrument and claim that God commanded THIS CHURCH to add "instrumental praise" (whatever that is). Failing to teach "that which is written for our learning" and imposing musical performance which has never had more than entertainment value seems to be a calculated effort to silence the voice of the victim. History has called musical as performance "sacred violence."

Men who have gotten themselves into the preaching profession and discovered that they don't believe or need the Scriptures they were paid to teach know that they are failing and they look for anything that will attract the "world." Too bad, Jesus said that He would not pray for the "world" they are seeking.

The sadness of it all is that there is nothing more fulfilling than reading and understanding all of the Bible rejecting the bad and ugly and defining and inculcating the good. Scripture claims that just reading the text produces the changes God wants. Understanding is a life of discipleship to CHRIST who defined the CENI as commanding us to teach and observe what He commanded to be taught. Peter makes that the prophets by the Spirit of Christ and prophecies made more certain by Jesus Christ and left for us as the "memory" of the eye and ear witnesses.

March 8th, 2012, 6:44 pm #27

None of this changes the fact that you were banned from the Preacher's Files for being rude and incoherent.

March 8th, 2012, 8:53 pm #28

I count it all pleasure to be banned by those with no Biblical role and no Biblical or ethical Dole. It is a lie that I was rude: you just think quoting the Bible is rude.

Once insecure preachers get their ticket punched no one can ever tell them anything again. Preachers are students until they are dead.

A "gospel" preacher would follow the direct command for the synagogue which never changed: PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word as education and comfort. Only the Bible is the Prophets and Apostles upon which the church is edified or EDUCATED. The word LOGOS in fact OUTLAWS "what happened to me" as having any value in replacing that which is written for our LEARNING. You know, Disciples are Students and Students go to Bible School with Jesus as the Master Teacher.

I think people are wimpy burgers when they cannot tolerate being refuted by quoting the Bible.

1Peter 3:13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
1Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
1Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
1Peter 3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

You seem to think that getting bumped from a preachers discussion is something BAD. Buck up, act like men.

March 8th, 2012, 9:21 pm #29

You got banned for being rude and disobeying the moderators, so cut the martyr act. You don't even have the grace to be ashamed of your behaviour. You are far from innocent and no one is buying your "poor little me" defense of your childish words.

March 8th, 2012, 9:47 pm #30

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care!

I have no time or interest in "arguing" with people: preacher's files have a bad reputation from all spectrum of people who have tried to get a word in edgewise. They lose their whole foundation when someone questions their preacher school outlines.

Forget it, forget it, forget it. You just prove my point.

Try saying something Biblical for a change?