The Preacher's Files.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2007, 4:56 pm #11

Congratulations for getting kicked off the preachers files!! I commend you!!

Thise guys could figure you out! Hey, ive read your stuff for a long time and just have figured it out, sorta.
i'm sure the likes of D'angelo, Hersey, etc, could figure it out in a million years!

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

January 15th, 2007, 2:27 am #12

Well, bless their littlee hearts at least they don't slink away behind an Alias.
You noted the hatched job: this one wild west fella calls me a liar for quoting the Bible. Isn't that wunnerful!
I at least tried to respond to the shotgunblast of challenges just before they lifted my scalp.
At least I expected some minimal common decency in response.

On the other hand, that's a lie: I did not. Preachers almost UNIVERSALLY do not condescend of men of low estate.
I e-mailed a NE preacher who has some kind of bonding with one of the SEVEN HILLS down in Texas and asked
him it if made any difference that the hireling-preacherling lied about 100% of the music passages and historical
mentions? Apparently it DID NOT MATTER.

Huh! you quote one of the first and most famous dramatists defining the church IN YOUR HOME TOWN
and people are so STARVED for any word that they whine: "I can't unnerstan u." I always take that
as a pigtail pull of people who find being alive embarassing--especially if they picked up a
ckeck today for SPIRITUAL ABUSE of God's children feeding them on an outline-salad.

There will be no redemption for people who neither know anything about the CONTEXT as
long as the people will pay for minced meet.

Steven Dunlap
Steven Dunlap

February 10th, 2012, 4:12 pm #13

Things of supernatural events of BIBLICAL PROPORTION are not supposed to happen in our modern, rational postmodern world. But, it is prophesied. How can you explain someone collecting most of the Biblical passages on music and deliberately lying about each and every one. More profound is how can several thousand of probably educated people BELIEVE it and FINANCE the event? The Bible and lots of recorded history speaks of a serpent race of people who are the seed of the serpent or viper. That is why the discorders have focused on the concept of GROUP MIND or GROUP MENTALITYconvincing you that you do not have the right to "read, interpret or speak the Word outside of the community or commune reading. The prophecy is of lying wonders so powerful that the SEED OF GOD are tempted to be led astray. The Book of Enoch describes such a MUSICAL FALL caused by Satan and Jude says that THESE are the ones for who hell is prepared. Jonestown or Waco can happen in -- especially in -- the most urban societies.

Predestination is a fact: However, God does not decide to burn infants in hell forever just to prove that He is sovereign or has more power. No! Sin entered the WORLD becauseof of Eve but sin DID NOT enter any individual. But SIN is personified in Satan and His SEED--the Cainites or Kenites. so, here is what Jesus said:

<font color=blue>Jn 8:43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.</font>

That happened this day in almost ALL of so-called christendom!

Now, take a deep breath: we know who is predestinated because they ARE NOT ABLE to listen to the Word of Jesus Christ. The "singing" passages directly command that we speak "that which is written" or "Scripture" or "the Spirit" or "the Word of Christ." No one doubted the RESOURCE for our teaching for almost 400 years as they did not doubt the resource for baptism. Therefore, those who sing SELF SOMPOSED INSPIRATION with ORGANUM INSTRUMENTS or those do the same thing with MECHANICAL INSTRUMENTS "are not able to hear the Words of Jesus." I think that NEEDS no proving.

If you even question the non-instrumental preachers they sprout horns. Why is that? I think it because "they are not ABLE to hear the Words." If the direct command is to SPEAK (which excludes music in the Greek) or TEACH or WITH ONE MOUTH or ADMONISH and they HEAR the command MAKE MUSIC then you can recognize the MARK on the MIND which will not let them honor God with His songs and sermons, and on their HANDS which produce the WORKS of people who WILL NOT and CANNOT hear the Word of Jesus.

What is the SOURCE of this MAJORITY?

<font color=blue>Jn 8:44 You are OF your father the devil, and the desires of your father you WANT to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.

When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his OWN RESOURCES, for he is a liar and the father of it.</font>

If songs and sermons are FROM HIS OWN RESOURCES is he a child of the Devil? Being OF the Devil means that they are the SEED of the Viper or Satan and are thefore the INVASION OF SOUL SNATCHERS: wolves pretending to be humanoids.

Another MARK of the VIPER or CROOKED generation is:

<font color=blue>Jn 8:45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Jn 8:46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
Jn 8:47 He who is OF God hears God’s words; therefore you DO NOT hear, because you are not OF God.”
Jn 8:48 Then the Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?”</font>

If you say that I have a demon then thank you, thank you very much.

That is why Jesus commanded the disciples to GO into all the world and preach the gospel. If they do not accept it you are to shake the dust off your feet because there is no command to "Batch and Hatch" which produces the SPECTACLE (Theatron) in the large churches which have been GATHERING POINTS for the seed of the viper to quickly CHASE AWAY the SEED of God.

The Bible makes it perfectly clear that there are a race of people on the earth who, like Cain, are OF that wicked one. That is because Paul says that Eve was wholly seduced in the way a bride is seduced before the husband gets her. The fallen angels, the giants and other names point to people who are enemies of God. John refused to baptize them as a "generation of vipers." Baptism and MUSIC were two of the MARKS by which you can identified that GENERATION.

In Matthew 13 we have Jesus speaking in parables just as all truth had been hidden in parables "from the foundation of the world." We know that the Israelites were BLINDED at Mount Sinai because of refusing to hear the Word of God and engaging in Musical Idolatry of the pagan trinity. Whey the fell for the MUSIC seduction as in The Book of Enoch and many other contemporaneous documents by people who knew the languages, they were ABANDONED by God and regulated by The Law of Moses to PROTECT the few goodly seed as a tiny remnant through which Messiah would come.

THE MARK OF PERVERTED MUSIC

<font color=blue>But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the MARKETS, and calling unto their fellows, Matt 11:16
And saying, We have PIPED unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented. Mt.11:17</font>

These were the Zeus and Dionysus (new wineskins god) worshipers where the Abomination of Desolation had singers, musicians, prostitutes and sodomites going into the Holy Place where no Levitical Warrior musician could go without being terminated.

This was the generation of Kenites or Cainites who had infested Jerusalem as most Israelites fled the city and nation. These were the descendants of the Cain race OF THAT WICKED ONE: Jesus just said so. That is why his descendants introduced the use of musical instruments WITHOUT AUTHORITY to control other people.

THOSE SEEKING PROOF WITHOUT OBEDIENCE

<font color=blue>Matt 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.</font>

You will notice that they did not BECOME wicked because they committed adultery: they committed adultery because they were WICKED.

These would "reject the counsel of God" by refusing to be baptized by John or Jesus' disciples. This small remnant, probably the 120 of the residents in Jerusalem, was an offering to God on the day of Pentecost. Those who "believeth not" are defined by the word APISTOS which means that they were treacherous. We knot that ALMOST ALL so called christendom rejects the words of Jesus, Peter and Paul and calls them LIARS. Most of those who pretend to believe Acts 2:38 do not intend to MAKE DISCIPLES and do not grasp that receiving A personal holy spirit purged from sin is to make them DISCIPLES and never called WORSHIPERS other than those who worshipped in the PLACE of their holy spirit as it gave heed to the Spirit OF truth.

Adulterous
<font color=blue>G3428 moichalis moy-khal-is' A prolonged form of the feminine of G3432 ; an adulteress (literally or figuratively): adulteress (-ous, -y).
G3432 moichos moy-khos' Perhaps a primary word; a (male) paramour; figuratively apostate: adulterer.</font>

No one will find a religious musical performer in the ancient world who was not a prostitute SERVING Apollo who is John's PATTERNISM of Satan. They will not find a male singing and playing who is not a male prostitute. Too bad about that but all of the PSALLO proof texts subconsiously or UNconsiously or as an AGENT of evil point to males plucking the harp to seduce some "youth minister" of some Goddess.

<font color=blue>Peter did not just speak of salvation as a ticked to heaven but salvation FROM that crooked generation. </font>

The crooked skolios race points directly to the skolion singers who would have been devoted to Dionysus and who had tried to seduce Jesus and others by forcing them to SING and DANCE while they played. Jesus identified them as children of the AGORA or Marketplace. The word PSALLO identifies the red painted ROPE by which the authorities forced the people away from the Agora where they sold songs, sermons, dances and the "children chorus leaders." They forced them to the EKKLESIA where there would only be teaching by some public teacher. The word PSALLO which never means MELODY is therefore to DEMARK the world from the church.

Of Aeschylus: On the CROOKED GENERATION of Skolion singers:

<font color=blue>Just so, when philosophers midst their cups dive into minute and logical disputes, they are very troublesome to those that cannot follow them through the same depths; and those that bring in idle songs, trifling disquisitions, common talk, and mechanical discourse destroy the very end of conversation and merry entertainments, and abuse Bacchus.

Therefore, as when Phrynichus and Aeschylus brought tragedy to discourse of fictions and misfortunes, it was asked, What is this to Bacchus?--so methinks, when I hear some pedantically drawing a syllogism into table-talk, I have reason to cry out, Sir, what is this to Bacchus?

Perchance one, the great bowl standing in the midst, and the chaplets given round, which the god in token of the liberty he bestows sets on every head, sings one of those songs called [Skolios] (CROOKED OR OBSCURE); this is not fit nor agreeable to a feast.

Though some say these songs were not dark and intricate composures; but that the guests sang the first song all together, praising Bacchus and describing the power of the god; and the second each man sang singly in his turn, a myrtle bough being delivered to every one in order, which they call an [Greek omitted] because he that received it was obliged to sing;

and after this a harp being carried round the company, the skilful took it, and fitted the music to the song; this when the unskilful could not perform, the song was called [Greek omitted] because hard to them, and one in which they could not bear a part.

Ra.1302 Aristophanes, Frogs

Dionysus
What is this phlattothrat? Is it from Marathon, or
where did you assemble these songs of a rope-twister?

Aeschylus
Well, to a fine place from a fine place did I
bring them, lest I be seen garnering from the same meadow as Phrynichos.
But this guy gets them from everywhere, from little whores,
Meletus' drinking songs, Carian flute solos,
Dirges, dances. This will all be made clear immediately.
Someone bring in a lyre. And yet, what need
of a lyre for this guy? Where's the girl who clacks the castanets?
Hither, Muse of Euripides, [singing prostittes, Revelation 18:22}
for whom these songs are appropriate to sing.

Dionysus

This Muse never did the Lesbian thing, oh no..</font>

Next we will show you the DEVIDE for the SEED PICKER (the Devil and his agents) is the same word by which Paul OUTLAWS creating mental excitement to DISABLE speaking of "that which IS WRITTEN" using one MIND and one MOUTH to glorify God.

You've got it: Satan uses his SEED to keep your FROM sprouting: the Way he PICKS UP the seed is with MUSIC which LIFTING UP FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES is the meaning of HERESY.

Conspiracy theory? Yes, I think there is. If you BELIEVE in the Devil of the SERPENT RACE how could anyone be so simple minded as NOT to expect him to fill MOST pulpits.
Ken,

I must say very well prepared, the debate over instramental music in the church only comes from those's who can not hear Christ, it's funny though actully how much they are closed minded on debating.
Exposing the devil to those people who are able to hear but yet have not is the greatest work, those like you mentioned in your discussion that can not or will not listen to Christ words, are like the people of Corinth on Paul's second journey, Paul tells them since they know it all already let me then go teach the one's who have yet to hear.
So wasting time on know it all's is not our best work.

Thank you for your open ear, may God bless you and your Family. Steven Dunlap

February 10th, 2012, 6:12 pm #14

In part they will not debate because they know that they get paid to just make up stuff which means that God sends them strong delusions so that they may really believe their own lie. While they think they are scholarly those who read the Bible see them as laughing stocks.

In addition, these men like those who banded together to kill Paul, have agreed never to respond to whatever Bible proof you have that they are discorders. This makes them feel superior and when most of the people can be fooled most of the time they don't have to worry if their institution is big enough to make them rich and famous.

While the command is to warn them I don't expect any one who depends on their own for their teaching to ever admit they are wrong: strong delusions indicates that they may be beyond redemption since they SUPPLY what Jesus died to give us.

Brian Cade
Brian Cade

February 11th, 2012, 2:58 am #15

...as opposed to, say, making up stuff for free?

Brian Cade
Brian Cade

February 13th, 2012, 6:35 am #16

I ventured into the Preacher's files thinking I could find some aid and comfort and lifting of the cross I have to bear. Whoa!

When I began to post some BIBLE stuff about the MUSIC concept in the wilderness synagogue all of the way to about 360 when singing was added to the assembly along with human-composes "scripture" I felt sure I had fallen into a snake pit. Firstly, I am amazed that when you make a simple statement agreed on by all historical scholars the firstly identify you with raca type words and then demand proof. When you point out that thingies like Gen 4:21 is from the olden Testament they STILL hurt you real bad.

The accused me of being wrapped up in conspiracy theories. Then, suddenly it hit me why almost NO "non-instrumental" preacheer fails to go radical when they read my posts:

<font face="Apple Chancery" size="4" color=red>"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." ~ J. Edgar Hoover</font>

This one person got the idea because I was speaking bad about Christians and that was not Christian. They read my links to Rick Atchley and I have been posting JUBILEE for one decade and warned that Rick Atchley was on his way using Lynn Anderson's Navigating the Winds of Change where you ATTACK and then back off if you think you are in danger. But, you preach "safe" sermons for a while and LUNGE forward again. Rick Atchly confessed that this was his AGENDA which he had to preach for about a decade. Would that be one of those boasted of INFILTRATE AND DIVERT. Do we call that a conspiracy or a Coup deGrace?

If THEY can slowly promote going paganistic and they can and DO preach that anyone who opposes them is a sectarian legalists (all of Rick's negative e-mailers) then they have a FREE FIELD and I say that the NON INSTRUMENTALISTS who have pushed the ORGANIC ORGAN while "picking up the seed" by teaching Fanny Crosby or Twila Paris ARE in a grand conspiracy and who can deny it. You just count the NON-instrumental guys who will stick their turkey neck out to either teach or ALLLOW to be taught the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

To Laura: I believe in medical science and THEY say that all kinds of "music" create harmful drugs in the body and THAT is the only reason loud singing of human "scripture" is used: Jesus said that the "Doctors of the Law TAKE AWAY THE KEY to knowledge." The SEED PICKERS meaning of the DEVIL uses the same word Paul used to OUTLAW self-pleasing in the ekklesia which means "creation of mental excitement."

For the Baby Doctor, you can find a Time article which I have annotated here and I will post more showing the harmful effects of SOUND whether vocal or instrumental.I must have been busted from The Preacher's Files for quoting all of that Scripture.
No, you were banned from the Preacher Files because you disobeyed the moderator's instructions to provide BCV or documentation for, and clarification of, your wild assertions. For example, this post from Jan. 5, 2007:

"Blituri,

Either give scripture to back up what you are saying or stop posting with your opinions...because if you are going to post something here, realize this, we WILL ask for proof and I don't mean proof from some notes that you don't want ot provide documatation for, but for SCRIPTUAL proof of what you say.

If you are not ready to provide such, then stop posting."

Or this one, from earlier the same day:

"Blituri wrote:
Just read the BLUE stuff.
Maybe I can put it to a tune.
I don't buy the can't understand when most of it is direct quotations.
You didn't have time to read it and LEARNING hurts. Give it a few moments to soak in.

Four people have told you that your writing is difficult and hard to follow, yet "you do not buy it", are we lying? Is it possible that your writing is difficult to understand? Have you heeded to the wishes of some of the members and attempt to write simpler? Organize your "facts" better, and actually give proof for them?"

Or perhaps this:

"Blituri I still cannot follow you, sorry. Your grammar is confusing, your word usage is strange, and you continual assertion of supposed facts add to the confusion. Please write so that the pigs can eat it, bring it low for the common people. Use words that fit the discussion, like biblical terminology. And please please discontinue assertions. If what you say is not common knowledge or has a verse behind it, then please do not even bring it up unless it can be verified. Thank you again"

The moderators asked you to make yourself clear and you blew them off. So don't try the pity ploy - you were banned for being rude and disobeying the mods.

February 13th, 2012, 11:26 pm #17

Paul was hard to understood because as an educated man he most often points to something in the pagan world and then refutes. it If you do not try to understand what even simple people understood at the time then you have no hope of understanding; you don't have the vocabulary.

Most often I post VERSES in blue which you can read to make up for the lack in church yesterday.
If you want to go further you can read the word definitions AND usually lots of Greek or Latin texts to show how the word is used at that time.

If you cannot find ANY religious musical performance which does not point to the men at that time who sang and played at the same time: "They were drunk, perverted or just having fun." If I spend decades plowing through the ancient texts from clay tablets onward a gracious person would take that as a favor which they can accept or reject: they cannot do either until they have chased out the words, definitions and how they are used.

The Word PLAY in the Old and New Testament OUTLAWS musical performers especially with instruments: If you cannot grasp that from reading Peter that is ok: you should just not sell your body as the master teacher usurping the role of the elders and DISCIPLES. If you think that Disciples of Christ go to perform and admire musical performance you simply CANNOT be a Disciple and you SHOULD not sell your body to keep from getting a real job.

Both Jew and Gentile were "wise unto salvation" because they attended synagogue or Church of Christ in the Wilderness"

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time
......hath in every city
......them that preach him,
......being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Paul commanded Timothy how to hold Ekklesia or Synagogue on the first day (REST never meant worship)

1Timothy 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to (public) reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

Read for COMFORT (that which is written in Romans 15)
Comfort through Scripture (Romans 15.
Doctrine: "teach them to OBSERVE what I have commanded to be taught." Jesus.

A person who is at the BASE level of being a learner could NOT even hallucinate the authority to ADD something to deliberately sow discord.

2Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
2Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
......for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away
......in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Corinthians 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read ,
......the vail is upon their heart.
2Corinthians 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, [converted, baptized]
......the vail shall be taken away.
2Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit:
......and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,
......are changed into the same image from glory to glory,
......even as by the Spirit of the Lord. [The Lord's Words]

Nope: Preacher's Filles understood PERFECTLY what I was saying: it just didn't fit with any of the "preachers files" from "preacher's school."

NO ONE is capable of being a Scribe or Pharisee and WRITING their own "Word of Christ." Knowing that Christ came and died to PROVE that no human clergy was capable of building an INSTITUTION areound the Free Water of The World," Chrisit commanded form the Wilderness onward that we are to REST, Read and rehearse the Word."

Rest on the evil Seventh day was to PREVENT people from attending the SUN worship always on the SEVENTH day. Christ outlawed "Vocal and instrumental rejoicing." That's why there was NO "praise service in synagogues until 1815 when a German Rabbi needed to CHRISTIANIZE to survive.

Brian Cade
Brian Cade

February 14th, 2012, 7:09 am #18

They were asking for clarification of your views and you refused to do it (in the most spiteful manner possible, I might add), whereas a genuine scholar would have attempted to honor their request. Your defense is invalid.

Dave
Dave

February 14th, 2012, 2:55 pm #19

I ventured into the Preacher's files thinking I could find some aid and comfort and lifting of the cross I have to bear. Whoa!

When I began to post some BIBLE stuff about the MUSIC concept in the wilderness synagogue all of the way to about 360 when singing was added to the assembly along with human-composes "scripture" I felt sure I had fallen into a snake pit. Firstly, I am amazed that when you make a simple statement agreed on by all historical scholars the firstly identify you with raca type words and then demand proof. When you point out that thingies like Gen 4:21 is from the olden Testament they STILL hurt you real bad.

The accused me of being wrapped up in conspiracy theories. Then, suddenly it hit me why almost NO "non-instrumental" preacheer fails to go radical when they read my posts:

<font face="Apple Chancery" size="4" color=red>"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." ~ J. Edgar Hoover</font>

This one person got the idea because I was speaking bad about Christians and that was not Christian. They read my links to Rick Atchley and I have been posting JUBILEE for one decade and warned that Rick Atchley was on his way using Lynn Anderson's Navigating the Winds of Change where you ATTACK and then back off if you think you are in danger. But, you preach "safe" sermons for a while and LUNGE forward again. Rick Atchly confessed that this was his AGENDA which he had to preach for about a decade. Would that be one of those boasted of INFILTRATE AND DIVERT. Do we call that a conspiracy or a Coup deGrace?

If THEY can slowly promote going paganistic and they can and DO preach that anyone who opposes them is a sectarian legalists (all of Rick's negative e-mailers) then they have a FREE FIELD and I say that the NON INSTRUMENTALISTS who have pushed the ORGANIC ORGAN while "picking up the seed" by teaching Fanny Crosby or Twila Paris ARE in a grand conspiracy and who can deny it. You just count the NON-instrumental guys who will stick their turkey neck out to either teach or ALLLOW to be taught the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

To Laura: I believe in medical science and THEY say that all kinds of "music" create harmful drugs in the body and THAT is the only reason loud singing of human "scripture" is used: Jesus said that the "Doctors of the Law TAKE AWAY THE KEY to knowledge." The SEED PICKERS meaning of the DEVIL uses the same word Paul used to OUTLAW self-pleasing in the ekklesia which means "creation of mental excitement."

For the Baby Doctor, you can find a Time article which I have annotated here and I will post more showing the harmful effects of SOUND whether vocal or instrumental.I must have been busted from The Preacher's Files for quoting all of that Scripture.
Ken what do you expect? Our purpose in life, as Christians, is to teach the Gospel to the sinful world. Men with fertile hearts can understand the Word, and understand men who preach the Word in simple form.

You DO NOT do this! Once in a while you try to be human, such as this quote
"I believe that the problem is that most do not comprehend the meaning of worship. In a litteral sense we would fall on our face if we comprehend that God is God and we are not. As you noted since we do not worship in the flesh, we bow to Christ when we look at His Words as something to be read and understood. A lot of people are misled and "few are chosen"but I doubt that people have understood anything about the nature of God when they think that they can enhance his word."

Then Ken, you prove yourself to arrogant and condescending by this hateful diatribe.

"The UNFRUITFUL works of SKIA is repeating any thing in the Law of the Monarchy as a "patternism" for what they call "worship services."
or this...
Jesus has repudiated the Jewish system where all of the performing arts were at the CORNER STONE or the secret place where only on-duty sons of Aaron were permitted to attend or "perform.

You get such a terrible reputation because you deserve it. You want it.....you got it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 27th, 2012, 1:09 am #20

Paul was hard to understood because as an educated man he most often points to something in the pagan world and then refutes. it If you do not try to understand what even simple people understood at the time then you have no hope of understanding; you don't have the vocabulary.

Most often I post VERSES in blue which you can read to make up for the lack in church yesterday.
If you want to go further you can read the word definitions AND usually lots of Greek or Latin texts to show how the word is used at that time.

If you cannot find ANY religious musical performance which does not point to the men at that time who sang and played at the same time: "They were drunk, perverted or just having fun." If I spend decades plowing through the ancient texts from clay tablets onward a gracious person would take that as a favor which they can accept or reject: they cannot do either until they have chased out the words, definitions and how they are used.

The Word PLAY in the Old and New Testament OUTLAWS musical performers especially with instruments: If you cannot grasp that from reading Peter that is ok: you should just not sell your body as the master teacher usurping the role of the elders and DISCIPLES. If you think that Disciples of Christ go to perform and admire musical performance you simply CANNOT be a Disciple and you SHOULD not sell your body to keep from getting a real job.

Both Jew and Gentile were "wise unto salvation" because they attended synagogue or Church of Christ in the Wilderness"

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time
......hath in every city
......them that preach him,
......being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Paul commanded Timothy how to hold Ekklesia or Synagogue on the first day (REST never meant worship)

1Timothy 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to (public) reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

Read for COMFORT (that which is written in Romans 15)
Comfort through Scripture (Romans 15.
Doctrine: "teach them to OBSERVE what I have commanded to be taught." Jesus.

A person who is at the BASE level of being a learner could NOT even hallucinate the authority to ADD something to deliberately sow discord.

2Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
2Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
......for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away
......in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Corinthians 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read ,
......the vail is upon their heart.
2Corinthians 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, [converted, baptized]
......the vail shall be taken away.
2Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit:
......and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,
......are changed into the same image from glory to glory,
......even as by the Spirit of the Lord. [The Lord's Words]

Nope: Preacher's Filles understood PERFECTLY what I was saying: it just didn't fit with any of the "preachers files" from "preacher's school."

NO ONE is capable of being a Scribe or Pharisee and WRITING their own "Word of Christ." Knowing that Christ came and died to PROVE that no human clergy was capable of building an INSTITUTION areound the Free Water of The World," Chrisit commanded form the Wilderness onward that we are to REST, Read and rehearse the Word."

Rest on the evil Seventh day was to PREVENT people from attending the SUN worship always on the SEVENTH day. Christ outlawed "Vocal and instrumental rejoicing." That's why there was NO "praise service in synagogues until 1815 when a German Rabbi needed to CHRISTIANIZE to survive.

You are not Paul of Tarsus.