"The Holy Spirit Movement": Biblical-Campbell AntiTrinity

December 2nd, 2016, 4:25 pm #31

My post on the LOGOS will always be the same and free of charge and no pride of authorship keep posting it because everyone you know and love DEBUNKS the Regulative Principle so they can SELL you the free water of the Word for a fortune. Paul and regular Greeks call that "selling learning at retaii" or prostitution.

I keep posting the TRUE TRUTH only because you don't know anyone who can grasp that S.P.E.A.K does not mean S.I.N.G.

OR that which is written for our learning is not self-authored songs and sermons.

OR Disciples of Christ SHOULD NOT have to pay to be OFFERED Ceremonial Legalism.

The LOGOS is only for the Little Flock who have been called OUT of the WORLD. The World is the Kosmos is the Ecumenical which is the kingdom of the Devil. Jesus says that the sons of the Devil can be identified as "They speak on their own."

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST: HOW TO RESTORE THE OLD PATHS

Is. 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Jesus defines the meaning of a Disciple who are baptized to REQUEST A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-PERCEPTION of the WORD.

John 7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
John 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

You will notice that Jesus SPOKE only what the Father BREATHED into Him without measure: Metron agrees with SPEAK meaning "without musical measure." Notice also that contrary to the progressives who claim to hear voices or get information from "a" spirit after praying for 40 days, the BREATH of God does not have any doctrine to reveal. Jesus as Holy Spirit will speak only what Jesus in the flesh spoke.

Jude references the idolatry at Mount Sinai and warns against the same ones FOREORDAINED for that Purpose. John speaking by Jesus calls the craftsman, singers or instrument players SORCERERS who HAD once deceived the whole World.
Apollon has been released from the pit as leader of the Muses or his worship team.
Jesus said:

John 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye DO that which ye have seen with your father.

DO is the word ERGON meaning hard works. Ergon is defined as the "hard work" for which people use ORGANONS or musical instruments as "Machines for doing hard work" often in making war.

Jesus said that neither He nor His tiny flock of Disciples (only) are OF this WORLD of which the mega churches are desperately trying to collect. They know that their time or KAIROS is short.

John 7:17 If any man WILL do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak OF myself.

THE MARK if you remember that Peter outlawed private interpretation of further expounding.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

DEFINING AND MARKING loquor:other than "whispering" means quas tu mulieres quos tu parasitos loquere,” Parasitus one who, by flattery and buffoonery, manages to live at another's expense, a sponger, toad-eate

When Miriam or the Levites Prophesied with instruments the performed the same roles as in Egyptian as an old Infant-burning priesthood. The word means soothsaying as well as sorcery and they were the Primary Parasites meaning the FIRST SPEAKER in the assemblies.

Jesus proves the end of the Law of Moses "given because of transgression" being Instrumental-trinitarian-perverted silencing the Word of God on the REST day.

John 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Jesus called Rhetoric, Singing, Playing instruments as HYPOCRITIC actors by referencing Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33. Then and now they tried to SILENCE Jesus by inducing KOMA into people by the use of any "music" which has NO authority. You should read Dianna's comments.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on December 2nd, 2016, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Humility
Humility

December 2nd, 2016, 5:18 pm #32

I believe that we should not have a lot or RANCOR about these topics, nor should we STANd in the way of men who adore God and Christ's words. These and many others are brothers in Christ, many of which are seeking to save us from the tide of Protestantism and Evangelical narrowness. Their openness and willingness to swim against the current is commendable.

Someone just told me the other day, that at least 80 percent of our worship attendees don't like what they see in worship. Somehow elders think that they can appoint a "worship leader" and their work is done. Little do they realize that they are just as much in the dark as the worship leader.

Just like Hillary failed to see the Trump tide, change is coming in the Churches of Christ and the RANCOR should not STANd in the way of this.

December 2nd, 2016, 6:54 pm #33

I agree. Nothing is more abominable than men who know how to pick the widow's purse always HAND PICKED by never APT elders claiming to PERFORM worship for you. The Preacher at North Atlanta with a plant in Murfreesboro, tn, claims that they want to OFFER A VARIETY OF WORSHIP EXPERIENCES. A Christian is a Disciple is a Student of the Word only. The only PATTERN commanded by the Spirit OF Christ for the church in the wilderness was defined in Acts:

Both Jews and Gentiles attended the synagogue which was the opposite of "pagan" religious ceremonies. That is why men like Timothy was WISE UNTO SALVATION.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

The godly Jews whose record is in the Prophets despised and repudiated the Civil-Military-Clergy complex but the clergy still forced tithes and offerings beyond the natural "paying rent" on stolen food-producing property

The School for the godly who didn't attend "church" at the temple is defined over and over AFTER the removal of the cunning craftsmen or Sophists.

The Hebrew Sabbath and the Greek PAUO does not speak of Saturday but REST. God "rested" on the seventh day, not because He got tired, but as an example and direct command to PROHIBIT the people from repeating the rituals imposed in Sumer and Babylon. Because the same people were at Mount Sinai and aroused the people AGAINST God with instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry, God ABANDONED them to worship the starry host and sentenced them on to Babylon for captivity and death.

Up to 2/3 of the "owners" have voted with their feet but the robbers of churches cannot blush and they just dig deeper and deeper. I agree that even among many of those not cast out of their own synagogue suffer in silence and contempt. Enough people are left to rebuild on the Ashes (a Shelly-Aztec Pattern) because the Promise Keeprs and Purpose Driven Cult promote INFILTRATING and diverting other people's property advising that you can discord up to half of the owners and make up the difference by collecting butterflies. They become CULTS and keep control by Shepherding or Discipling methods and lying about tithes and offerings. This is psychological violance and fits the end-time prophecies.

Our task is to TAKE NAMES and make certain that these people have a memorial to their treachery. Maybe we should build a monument?

Visitor (Rancor)
Visitor (Rancor)

December 3rd, 2016, 3:33 am #34

I believe that we should not have a lot or RANCOR about these topics, nor should we STANd in the way of men who adore God and Christ's words. These and many others are brothers in Christ, many of which are seeking to save us from the tide of Protestantism and Evangelical narrowness. Their openness and willingness to swim against the current is commendable.

Someone just told me the other day, that at least 80 percent of our worship attendees don't like what they see in worship. Somehow elders think that they can appoint a "worship leader" and their work is done. Little do they realize that they are just as much in the dark as the worship leader.

Just like Hillary failed to see the Trump tide, change is coming in the Churches of Christ and the RANCOR should not STANd in the way of this.
Donnie, post are being edited and never showing in an edit box. Most unusual, indeed. Have I bragged on how good of a moderator you are lately? The Best!

Visitor (RANCOR)
Visitor (RANCOR)

December 3rd, 2016, 1:25 pm #35

"&quot" in Ken's header post is related to the problem per Network 54.

Likely related to Russian or Holenwald hacking. More later.

December 3rd, 2016, 5:46 pm #36

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]That's correct, RANCOR.

It is a Network 54 editor's issue. We should use single quotation marks (instead of double quotation marks) in the subject or header post. It is not a problem to use "[...]" in the text/message.

Thanks for pointing this out.[/color]

December 7th, 2016, 1:54 am #37

Contrary to the false accusations who say that "Alexander Campbell said he didn't object to the trinity but only the jargon" the REAL Campbell gives numerous reasons for rejecting the trinity because it was ANTI-Biblical and even ANTI-Christian since he said that they fail to give Jesus the MAN credit for what He did.

http://www.piney.com/HsACTrin.html

David Young and the North Boulevard slander existing Churches of Christ and plans to begin PLANTING 60,000 groups founded on The Discipling Dilemma.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.The.Di ... lemma.html

We have noted that we pretended too long that the Progressive Churches build on the missional pattern (Apostles and Prophets not to be questioned." Their Unity in Diversity means that WE will IMPOSE the Diversity and you must get over it or get out of your house. These people try to restructure the personality to enable one to be a good cult member: Scripture calls that witchcraft or Sorcery and it denies the Power of the Gospel already formed into songs and sermons and PATTERN for A School of the Word only. Cancers Grow but the LITTLE FLOCK will be despised and cast out of theirown synagogue. It is no longer lying when you become Purpose Driven to LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.<b></b>

Musical instruments in making war were INTENDED to make the lambs dumb so you can SET AMBUSH.

David Young In Step With The Holy Spirit best illustrates the PostBiblical, postmodern view that Existing Churches cannot appeal to the post-computer youth. In fact, the youth have usually bailed out very young because they are demeaned by the "spirit of entertainment" and fail to have any coherent knowledge of the Scriptures men are hired to teach as that ONE PIECE PATTERN for the Church. This is a Movement fed by Spiritual Formation including Lectio-Divina. This includes IGNATIAN MEDITATIONS rejecting the rational or LOGOS and claiming that by meditating on one thought or word "a" spirit will tell them what the text means. That makes the same text Jesus spoke obsolete. For instance:

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Walkin ... pirit.html

David Young and the Elders mock the old "Modern" Churches of Christ for teaching that the Baptism of the Spirit was promised only to the ELEVEN in the upper room. The 40 days of prayer which God poured on Israel is a TEST but is used to ENFORCE the notion that a SPIRIT person is going to affirm their hidden agenda.

First claim which Scripture calls UNtrue Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human. He is the eternal Son of God who took on humanity in order to save us.

You couldn't have read the Word by READING the Word as the "free water of the Word"

They refute the Epistles other than to reject the "traditional understanding.

The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God who personally dwells in believers for the sake of transforming them into Jesus’ likeness. He transforms us by convicting us of sin, producing fruit in us, giving us gifts for service, marking us as believers, and, in general, leading us to follow the will of God.

God poured out Spirit ON the Eleven and then Paul: Spirit is WORD for those who articulate it. "Poured our" is the root of Rhema which is the spoken LOGOS: its root is from Flowing Water.

But to the trinitarians the father is god, the son is god and the holy spirit is God. However, Holy means pure and not contaminated: God is WHOLLY Spirit without flesh and blood. Spirit literally means WIND but it is used figuratively of the BREATH of God. God as the Spirit OF Christ breathed on the prophets: God defined the REST for the godly Jews and for everyone AFTER the Jewish clergy as Priests and Levites were defunded: God makes covenants with the LAITY and never with Priests or Levites.

We want to be FULL of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit inspired the apostles and prophets, and the Word of God is a fundamental tool of the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Joel 2:28-29; Matthew 3:11; John 3:6-8; 14:15-17; Acts 2:14-39; Romans 8; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 3:1-17; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:9)

This is the ANTITHESIS of what Jesus said:

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the WILL [commands] of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [fluted down] with wine, wherein is excess; but be FILLED with the Spirit;

The exact Parallel to Colossae and us:

Col. 3:16 Let the WORD of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace IN your hearts to the Lord.

As promised, Jesus having received the PROMISE or ROLE as Holy Spirit (breath) returned on Pentecost and "poured out what you see and hear."

Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father:
and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,
and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

The SPIRIT or Breath was God the Father. The Word or Revelation is what Jesus Speaks. Jesus in Spirit and not another god person "guided the Apostles into ALL truth." Peter said that the memory he was leaving was not subject to private interpretation or further expounding: that would DENY that God breath truth in the Prophets and made them more certain ONLY by Jesus Christ.

To say that the Spirit OF God or His BREATH is one of the THREE GODS denies that only Jesus as Son speaks for the Father and there is not A SECOND intercessor.

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

The WORD is the LOGOS or Regulative Principle of god and not another "god" person: Logos is opposite to Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting, personal opinions or personal experiences. Christ said of those who do not SPEAK the Word THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

The Kairos Church Planting Plot denies that existing Churches of Christ are competent for the AFTER COMPUTER era and they will use YOUR money to plant up to 60,000 new groups which will follow the Worship Team-Instrumental pattern. That's fine: I have noted that the only PERSONIFIED SPIRIT is Abaddon or Apollon who is the Leader of the Muses.

Judas as the Son of Perdition means that he is the son of Apollon-abaddon. Kairos time is the right time to launch an attack. Kairos is hermes, mercury the ANTI Christ Logos of the pagans including the Jews "turned over to worship the starry host." Self-Pleasure outlawed in Romans 1 because this was REPROACHING Jesus or EXPOSING HIS NAKEDNESS. Judas is well documented on "Vessels of Clay" for the readers: The Judas bag or box--he was a thief--is always attached to a flute-case.

This is a picture representing David going naked with the girls and what God sees in horrors as Jesus returns and removes the Lamps (seven spirits) as well as the singers and instrument players from His Book of Life. They seem to have been excluded because they HAD deceived thw whole world once.

This is why up to half of the paying audience flees: if you are "growing" then do a body count and see that most of the faithful have been raptured out.

Humility
Humility

December 7th, 2016, 2:28 am #38

When Ken floods the thread with muddy water, it's time to go.

Rancor,

You have to go again! How many times have you taken your marbles and gone home! But you always come back! It's addictive, isn't it.

We are going to have to get Dr. Bill to analyze your behavior!

December 7th, 2016, 4:05 am #39

Contrary to the false accusations who say that "Alexander Campbell said he didn't object to the trinity but only the jargon" the REAL Campbell gives numerous reasons for rejecting the trinity because it was ANTI-Biblical and even ANTI-Christian since he said that they fail to give Jesus the MAN credit for what He did.

David Young and the North Boulevard slander existing Churches of Christ and plans to begin PLANTING 60,000 groups founded on The Discipling Dilemma.

We have noted that we pretended too long that the Progressive Churches build on the missional pattern (Apostles and Prophets not to be questioned." Their Unity in Diversity means that WE will IMPOSE the Diversity and you must get over it or get out of your house. These people try to restructure the personality to enable one to be a good cult member: Scripture calls that witchcraft or Sorcery and it denies the Power of the Gospel already formed into songs and sermons and PATTERN for A School of the Word only. Cancers Grow but the LITTLE FLOCK will be despised and cast out of theirown synagogue. It is no longer lying when you become Purpose Driven to LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.<b></b>

Musical instruments in making war were INTENDED to make the lambs dumb so you can SET AMBUSH.

David Young In Step With The Holy Spirit best illustrates the PostBiblical, postmodern view that Existing Churches cannot appeal to the post-computer youth. In fact, the youth have usually bailed out very young because they are demeaned by the "spirit of entertainment" and fail to have any coherent knowledge of the Scriptures men are hired to teach as that ONE PIECE PATTERN for the Church. This is a Movement fed by Spiritual Formation including Lectio-Divina. This includes IGNATIAN MEDITATIONS rejecting the rational or LOGOS and claiming that by meditating on one thought or word "a" spirit will tell them what the text means. That makes the same text Jesus spoke obsolete. For instance:

David Young and the Elders mock the old "Modern" Churches of Christ for teaching that the Baptism of the Spirit was promised only to the ELEVEN in the upper room. The 40 days of prayer which God poured on Israel is a TEST but is used to ENFORCE the notion that a SPIRIT person is going to affirm their hidden agenda.

First claim which Scripture calls UNtrue Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human. He is the eternal Son of God who took on humanity in order to save us.

You couldn't have read the Word by READING the Word as the "free water of the Word"

The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God who personally dwells in believers for the sake of transforming them into Jesus’ likeness. He transforms us by convicting us of sin, producing fruit in us, giving us gifts for service, marking us as believers, and, in general, leading us to follow the will of God.

God poured out Spirit ON the Eleven and then Paul: Spirit is WORD for those who articulate it. "Poured our" is the root of Rhema which is the spoken LOGOS: its root is from Flowing Water.

But to the trinitarians the father is god, the son is god and the holy spirit is God. However, Holy means pure and not contaminated: God is WHOLLY Spirit without flesh and blood. Spirit literally means WIND but it is used figuratively of the BREATH of God. God as the Spirit OF Christ breathed on the prophets: God defined the REST for the godly Jews and for everyone AFTER the Jewish clergy as Priests and Levites were defunded: God makes covenants with the LAITY and never with Priests or Levites.

We want to be FULL of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit inspired the apostles and prophets, and the Word of God is a fundamental tool of the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Joel 2:28-29; Matthew 3:11; John 3:6-8; 14:15-17; Acts 2:14-39; Romans 8; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 3:1-17; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:9)

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the WILL [commands] of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [fluted down] with wine, wherein is excess; but be FILLED with the Spirit;

Col. 3:16 Let the WORD of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace IN your hearts to the Lord.

As promised, Jesus having received the PROMISE or ROLE as Holy Spirit (breath) returned on Pentecost and "poured out what you see and hear."

The SPIRIT or Breath was God the Father. The Word or Revelation is what Jesus Speaks. Jesus in Spirit and not another god person "guided the Apostles into ALL truth." Peter said that the memory he was leaving was not subject to private interpretation or further expounding: that would DENY that God breath truth in the Prophets and made them more certain ONLY by Jesus Christ.

To say that the Spirit OF God or His BREATH is one of the THREE GODS denies that only Jesus as Son speaks for the Father and there is not A SECOND intercessor.

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

The WORD is the LOGOS or Regulative Principle of god and not another "god" person: Logos is opposite to Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting, personal opinions or personal experiences. Christ said of those who do not SPEAK the Word THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

The Kairos Church Planting Plot denies that existing Churches of Christ are competent for the AFTER COMPUTER era and they will use YOUR money to plant up to 60,000 new groups which will follow the Worship Team-Instrumental pattern. That's fine: I have noted that the only PERSONIFIED SPIRIT is Abaddon or Apollon who is the Leader of the Muses.

Judas as the Son of Perdition means that he is the son of Apollon-abaddon. Kairos time is the right time to launch an attack. Kairos is hermes, mercury the ANTI Christ Logos of the pagans including the Jews "turned over to worship the starry host." Self-Pleasure outlawed in Romans 1 because this was REPROACHING Jesus or EXPOSING HIS NAKEDNESS. Judas is well documented on "Vessels of Clay" for the readers: The Judas bag or box--he was a thief--is always attached to a flute-case.

This is a picture representing David going naked with the girls and what God sees in horrors as Jesus returns and removes the Lamps (seven spirits) as well as the singers and instrument players from His Book of Life. They seem to have been excluded because they HAD deceived thw whole world once.

This is why up to half of the paying audience flees: if you are "growing" then do a body count and see that most of the faithful have been raptured out.

December 7th, 2016, 4:44 am #40

Scholars are aware that Paul never speaks of SPIRIT as a separate person. The Spirit OF Christ is that spirit which belongs to Christ.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on December 7th, 2016, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.