"The Holy Spirit Movement": Biblical-Campbell AntiTrinity

April 24th, 2016, 7:54 pm #11

Contrary to the false accusations who say that "Alexander Campbell said he didn't object to the trinity but only the jargon" the REAL Campbell gives numerous reasons for rejecting the trinity because it was ANTI-Biblical and even ANTI-Christian since he said that they fail to give Jesus the MAN credit for what He did.

http://www.piney.com/HsACTrin.html

David Young and the North Boulevard slander existing Churches of Christ and plans to begin PLANTING 60,000 groups founded on The Discipling Dilemma.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.The.Di ... lemma.html

We have noted that we pretended too long that the Progressive Churches build on the missional pattern (Apostles and Prophets not to be questioned." Their Unity in Diversity means that WE will IMPOSE the Diversity and you must get over it or get out of your house. These people try to restructure the personality to enable one to be a good cult member: Scripture calls that witchcraft or Sorcery and it denies the Power of the Gospel already formed into songs and sermons and PATTERN for A School of the Word only. Cancers Grow but the LITTLE FLOCK will be despised and cast out of theirown synagogue. It is no longer lying when you become Purpose Driven to LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.<b></b>

Musical instruments in making war were INTENDED to make the lambs dumb so you can SET AMBUSH.

David Young In Step With The Holy Spirit best illustrates the PostBiblical, postmodern view that Existing Churches cannot appeal to the post-computer youth. In fact, the youth have usually bailed out very young because they are demeaned by the "spirit of entertainment" and fail to have any coherent knowledge of the Scriptures men are hired to teach as that ONE PIECE PATTERN for the Church. This is a Movement fed by Spiritual Formation including Lectio-Divina. This includes IGNATIAN MEDITATIONS rejecting the rational or LOGOS and claiming that by meditating on one thought or word "a" spirit will tell them what the text means. That makes the same text Jesus spoke obsolete. For instance:

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Walkin ... pirit.html

David Young and the Elders mock the old "Modern" Churches of Christ for teaching that the Baptism of the Spirit was promised only to the ELEVEN in the upper room. The 40 days of prayer which God poured on Israel is a TEST but is used to ENFORCE the notion that a SPIRIT person is going to affirm their hidden agenda.

First claim which Scripture calls UNtrue Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human. He is the eternal Son of God who took on humanity in order to save us.

You couldn't have read the Word by READING the Word as the "free water of the Word"

They refute the Epistles other than to reject the "traditional understanding.

The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God who personally dwells in believers for the sake of transforming them into Jesus’ likeness. He transforms us by convicting us of sin, producing fruit in us, giving us gifts for service, marking us as believers, and, in general, leading us to follow the will of God.

God poured out Spirit ON the Eleven and then Paul: Spirit is WORD for those who articulate it. "Poured our" is the root of Rhema which is the spoken LOGOS: its root is from Flowing Water.

But to the trinitarians the father is god, the son is god and the holy spirit is God. However, Holy means pure and not contaminated: God is WHOLLY Spirit without flesh and blood. Spirit literally means WIND but it is used figuratively of the BREATH of God. God as the Spirit OF Christ breathed on the prophets: God defined the REST for the godly Jews and for everyone AFTER the Jewish clergy as Priests and Levites were defunded: God makes covenants with the LAITY and never with Priests or Levites.

We want to be FULL of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit inspired the apostles and prophets, and the Word of God is a fundamental tool of the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Joel 2:28-29; Matthew 3:11; John 3:6-8; 14:15-17; Acts 2:14-39; Romans 8; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 3:1-17; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:9)

This is the ANTITHESIS of what Jesus said:

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the WILL [commands] of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [fluted down] with wine, wherein is excess; but be FILLED with the Spirit;

The exact Parallel to Colossae and us:

Col. 3:16 Let the WORD of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace IN your hearts to the Lord.

As promised, Jesus having received the PROMISE or ROLE as Holy Spirit (breath) returned on Pentecost and "poured out what you see and hear."

Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father:
and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son,
and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

The SPIRIT or Breath was God the Father. The Word or Revelation is what Jesus Speaks. Jesus in Spirit and not another god person "guided the Apostles into ALL truth." Peter said that the memory he was leaving was not subject to private interpretation or further expounding: that would DENY that God breath truth in the Prophets and made them more certain ONLY by Jesus Christ.

To say that the Spirit OF God or His BREATH is one of the THREE GODS denies that only Jesus as Son speaks for the Father and there is not A SECOND intercessor.

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

The WORD is the LOGOS or Regulative Principle of god and not another "god" person: Logos is opposite to Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting, personal opinions or personal experiences. Christ said of those who do not SPEAK the Word THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

The Kairos Church Planting Plot denies that existing Churches of Christ are competent for the AFTER COMPUTER era and they will use YOUR money to plant up to 60,000 new groups which will follow the Worship Team-Instrumental pattern. That's fine: I have noted that the only PERSONIFIED SPIRIT is Abaddon or Apollon who is the Leader of the Muses.

Judas as the Son of Perdition means that he is the son of Apollon-abaddon. Kairos time is the right time to launch an attack. Kairos is hermes, mercury the ANTI Christ Logos of the pagans including the Jews "turned over to worship the starry host." Self-Pleasure outlawed in Romans 1 because this was REPROACHING Jesus or EXPOSING HIS NAKEDNESS. Judas is well documented on "Vessels of Clay" for the readers: The Judas bag or box--he was a thief--is always attached to a flute-case.

This is a picture representing David going naked with the girls and what God sees in horrors as Jesus returns and removes the Lamps (seven spirits) as well as the singers and instrument players from His Book of Life. They seem to have been excluded because they HAD deceived thw whole world once.

This is why up to half of the paying audience flees: if you are "growing" then do a body count and see that most of the faithful have been raptured out.

The FULLER ladies in a place near you believe their mentors:

'Don't let the Bible get in the way of the blessing.'
'Some of you Bible-lovers need to put-it down and let God work on you.'
‘The Bible has let us down. It has not delivered the numbers we need.'
'You must not let your mind hinder the receiving of the blessing.'

John Mark Hicks would call that POSTMODERNISM now the credo of the apostates.

The head of the LU Bible department is a student of the REFORMED theology: that is why people claim that they are predestined even as they lie about Scripture. They also believe because they have never read John Calvin that He taught a direct operation of the Holy Spirit apart from the INSPIRED (breathed) Word of God. Calvin said that there were two supernatural operations of God without which we would know nothing.

First, God inspired the Scriptures as the only REGULATIVE principle or Logos.
Second, He SENT evangelists out to make certain that people HEARD the Spirit OF God heard through His WORD which IS Spirit.

Those who claim that their warped "worship institution" replacing the School of the Word is HOLY SPIRIT FORCED and those who do not UNIFY are heretics and all of the other RACA words.

They are not just Biblically Illiterate (as it appears) but they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. GOD put His message down in PRINT specificially to MARK those who violate the command to PREACH the Word by READING the word. Using their IMAGINATION as workshop at LU promotes.

Jer. 7:21 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
Jer. 7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
Jer. 7:23 But [INSTEAD] this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
Jer. 7:24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 24th, 2016, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scripture
Scripture

September 30th, 2016, 11:40 pm #12

I was teaching a class on the gospels once, and remarked "I don't have as much of the Spirit of God as Jesus."

A slightly younger man, no doubt a boomer, became visibly upset and revealed his narrownmindedness by professing "We can have as much of the Spirit of God as Jesus Christ himself." He never came back, because I voiced no support for his belief.

The Bible teaches us not to be vainglorious and proud.

We are to receive with humility the implanted word, James 1:21, which is able to save the soul.

Colossians (3:16) is to dwell in us with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

October 1st, 2016, 4:19 pm #13

Most people have been told that SPIRIT (wind or breath meaning mind) was a PEOPLE inside of Jesus. Jesus said my WORDS are Spirit and Life. What we read was what was heard and left for our "memory" and it expresses the Mind of God. Terminating prophetic revelations is the way that WE can debunk people who see visions and hear voices. The Greek scholars understood that as the only way to protect one's thoughts against thieves.

A grand man with roots in my Lewis county was a great scholar. However, when you get your theology from a neo- and unique form of the "trinity" you can leap to assumptions.

Though God is "one" (Deut 6:4), and "besides him "there is no God" (Isaiah 44:6)

This passage does not say "besides" but "beside". This verse defines the one Jehovah as the King of Israel and Israel's redeemer the Lord OF hosts." This is important because God had abandoned the Jews to worship the HOST of Heaven and not the Creator of the host. The ONE Jehovah always identifies Himself with any of HIS acts.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
the Lord the King of Israel,
.....and his [Israel's] redeemer the Lord of hosts;
.....I am the FIRST, and I am the LAST;
.....and beside ME there is no God.

God's WORD is understood by historic trinitarians is His SON. This says that Jesus was not in additon to Him or "by His side." God needs no help.

First and last simply REMOVES anything that is NOT of the ONE LORD-GOD.
Isa 44:7 And who, as I,
.....I shall call, and
.....shall declare it,
.....and set it in order for ME,
.....since I appointed the ancient people?
.....and the things that are coming, and shall come,
.....let them shew unto them.

Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid:
.....have not I told thee from that time,
.....and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses.
.....Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isa 44:9 They that make a graven image are all of them vanity;
.....and their delectable things shall not profit;
.....and they are their own witnesses;
........they see not,
........nor know;
........that they may be ashamed.

McCord. The Son, who had become "flesh and lived " in Palestine, was himself "God" John 1: 1, 14)

God is WORD in the same sense that He is LOVE, Wisdom, righteousness, truth and everything. Jesus said "I" am the light OF THE WORLD. Jesus didn't say that He was GOD but He had the full authority and image of God to personify God completely. God said 'I am not a man nor the son of man" but the false trinitarians make God say, "BUT, I can become A man and the Son of Man."

God is WORD or Regulative Principle: God is TRUTH and the only Truth. The word WITH is "pros" and means toward God. Historic Trinitarians say that God had His Word and Wisdom WITH Him making excluding the idea that 'wisdom' is another god person. Even if Jews WAS the WORD rather than SPEAKING the Word, He was not be a god person but God's REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE PERSONIFIED.

The FIRST CREATION was destroyed by WATER and but the second world is RESERVED FOR FIRE. Believers are PRESERVED against Fire which was not possible in the first creation.

McCord uses "theotes" as THREE GODS but the word means that Jesus was filled with Divine NATURE. We can be filled with the Divine nature without being the ONLY REVEALER of the Divine Nature.

It may be close to danger to say that God was not able to express Himself.

Jesus was filled WITH the Divine Nature.

They say that Jesus was filled with THE DIVINITY.

They say that the Spirit OF Christ expressed in WORDS (John 6:63) was ignorant. They DO say that by saying that they have new revelations which supercede the olden Bible.

Again, it is not an issue of right or wrong. At the roots it is the inability to READ the Text without turning it into theology or a song.

</font>

October 3rd, 2016, 7:21 pm #14

Contrary to the false accusations who say that "Alexander Campbell said he didn't object to the trinity but only the jargon" the REAL Campbell gives numerous reasons for rejecting the trinity because it was ANTI-Biblical and even ANTI-Christian since he said that they fail to give Jesus the MAN credit for what He did.

David Young and the North Boulevard slander existing Churches of Christ and plans to begin PLANTING 60,000 groups founded on The Discipling Dilemma.

We have noted that we pretended too long that the Progressive Churches build on the missional pattern (Apostles and Prophets not to be questioned." Their Unity in Diversity means that WE will IMPOSE the Diversity and you must get over it or get out of your house. These people try to restructure the personality to enable one to be a good cult member: Scripture calls that witchcraft or Sorcery and it denies the Power of the Gospel already formed into songs and sermons and PATTERN for A School of the Word only. Cancers Grow but the LITTLE FLOCK will be despised and cast out of theirown synagogue. It is no longer lying when you become Purpose Driven to LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.<b></b>

Musical instruments in making war were INTENDED to make the lambs dumb so you can SET AMBUSH.

David Young In Step With The Holy Spirit best illustrates the PostBiblical, postmodern view that Existing Churches cannot appeal to the post-computer youth. In fact, the youth have usually bailed out very young because they are demeaned by the "spirit of entertainment" and fail to have any coherent knowledge of the Scriptures men are hired to teach as that ONE PIECE PATTERN for the Church. This is a Movement fed by Spiritual Formation including Lectio-Divina. This includes IGNATIAN MEDITATIONS rejecting the rational or LOGOS and claiming that by meditating on one thought or word "a" spirit will tell them what the text means. That makes the same text Jesus spoke obsolete. For instance:

David Young and the Elders mock the old "Modern" Churches of Christ for teaching that the Baptism of the Spirit was promised only to the ELEVEN in the upper room. The 40 days of prayer which God poured on Israel is a TEST but is used to ENFORCE the notion that a SPIRIT person is going to affirm their hidden agenda.

First claim which Scripture calls UNtrue Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human. He is the eternal Son of God who took on humanity in order to save us.

You couldn't have read the Word by READING the Word as the "free water of the Word"

The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God who personally dwells in believers for the sake of transforming them into Jesus’ likeness. He transforms us by convicting us of sin, producing fruit in us, giving us gifts for service, marking us as believers, and, in general, leading us to follow the will of God.

God poured out Spirit ON the Eleven and then Paul: Spirit is WORD for those who articulate it. "Poured our" is the root of Rhema which is the spoken LOGOS: its root is from Flowing Water.

But to the trinitarians the father is god, the son is god and the holy spirit is God. However, Holy means pure and not contaminated: God is WHOLLY Spirit without flesh and blood. Spirit literally means WIND but it is used figuratively of the BREATH of God. God as the Spirit OF Christ breathed on the prophets: God defined the REST for the godly Jews and for everyone AFTER the Jewish clergy as Priests and Levites were defunded: God makes covenants with the LAITY and never with Priests or Levites.

We want to be FULL of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit inspired the apostles and prophets, and the Word of God is a fundamental tool of the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2; Ezekiel 36:26-27; Joel 2:28-29; Matthew 3:11; John 3:6-8; 14:15-17; Acts 2:14-39; Romans 8; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 3:1-17; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:9)

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the WILL [commands] of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [fluted down] with wine, wherein is excess; but be FILLED with the Spirit;

Col. 3:16 Let the WORD of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace IN your hearts to the Lord.

As promised, Jesus having received the PROMISE or ROLE as Holy Spirit (breath) returned on Pentecost and "poured out what you see and hear."

The SPIRIT or Breath was God the Father. The Word or Revelation is what Jesus Speaks. Jesus in Spirit and not another god person "guided the Apostles into ALL truth." Peter said that the memory he was leaving was not subject to private interpretation or further expounding: that would DENY that God breath truth in the Prophets and made them more certain ONLY by Jesus Christ.

To say that the Spirit OF God or His BREATH is one of the THREE GODS denies that only Jesus as Son speaks for the Father and there is not A SECOND intercessor.

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

The WORD is the LOGOS or Regulative Principle of god and not another "god" person: Logos is opposite to Rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting, personal opinions or personal experiences. Christ said of those who do not SPEAK the Word THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM

The Kairos Church Planting Plot denies that existing Churches of Christ are competent for the AFTER COMPUTER era and they will use YOUR money to plant up to 60,000 new groups which will follow the Worship Team-Instrumental pattern. That's fine: I have noted that the only PERSONIFIED SPIRIT is Abaddon or Apollon who is the Leader of the Muses.

Judas as the Son of Perdition means that he is the son of Apollon-abaddon. Kairos time is the right time to launch an attack. Kairos is hermes, mercury the ANTI Christ Logos of the pagans including the Jews "turned over to worship the starry host." Self-Pleasure outlawed in Romans 1 because this was REPROACHING Jesus or EXPOSING HIS NAKEDNESS. Judas is well documented on "Vessels of Clay" for the readers: The Judas bag or box--he was a thief--is always attached to a flute-case.

This is a picture representing David going naked with the girls and what God sees in horrors as Jesus returns and removes the Lamps (seven spirits) as well as the singers and instrument players from His Book of Life. They seem to have been excluded because they HAD deceived thw whole world once.

This is why up to half of the paying audience flees: if you are "growing" then do a body count and see that most of the faithful have been raptured out.

We have noted that Hugo McCord, a good scholar still fell into the Lipscomb neo-trinity which spread to all of the once-Bible colleges. In the Firm Foundation says that the GODHEAD consists of three persons. There was a time when Churches of Christ denied a LITERAL indwelling of a Holy Spirit person. As preachers began to qualify for university level they got their training from denominational collages. To their credit they did not go as far as LU in defining the trinity, according to John Mark Hicks, three centers of consciousness so they are separate people. That ooozed from saying that A holy spirit person did litterally indwell the physical body

Hugo McCord equates the denial that the Holy Spirit as a equal God Person like God and Jesus to the Jehovah's Witnesses, Jews and Unitarians. However, this is a NEW view developed by H. Leo Boles. It was presented as a Lecture at FHU in 1938 and Published by the Gospel Advocate in 1942. This was radical for the time..

McCord says in one breath "The Holy Spirit hears, speaks, and Prays: John 16:13

John 16:13 says nothing about The Holy Spirit:

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit OF truth, is come,

OF is a preposition meaning the spirit which IS truth.

This is one of the usual QUESTIONING Jesus SPEAKING what God BREATHED (spirit never a people) ability to articulate. Jesus made it impossible to be mistaken:

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth;
the flesh [singing, playing, clapping] profiteth nothing:
the WORDS that I SPEAK unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.

The SPIRIT which we SPEAK in Ephesians 5 is the Word OF Christ in Ephesians 3. Unfortunately Jesus left no WORDS OF CHRIST which you can SING for your own pleasure and inducing KOMA.

The "scholars" SEE "THE Holy Spirit"
but Jesus said: SEE "The spirit OF truth" since there is no uppercase. Spirit means WIND Period. It is used figuratively of the BREATH of God which cannot be seen nor heart. Only Jesus articulates the BREATH of God into WORDS.

he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Spirit or BREATH of God does not speak about the BREATH. The Spirit OF God does not speak OF itself because no one hears the breath but the Son.

This Holy Spirit Person is claimed, by the scholars, to NOW speak OF HIMself and tell you things neither the Father nor Son revealed in the olden Bible. Edward Fudge speaks for most when he reads BEYOND THE SACRED PAGES. The BIBLE is not their resource. They are proven to despise it because they never let it finish a sentence. Despising the Word is defined as BLASPHEMY

Spirit is personified: the mind expressed in breath of a female is a HER spirit. The Spirit OF God is masculine but does not indicate that HE is a people.

This Spirit OF Christ will not glorify "himself" and it is fatal to worship The Holy Spirit---

John 16:14 He shall glorify me:
for he shall receive of mine,
The spirit or breath has NOTHING to reveal to the apostates
and shall shew it unto you.
John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are MINE: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

That doesn't leave ANYTHING for another god person. Jesus returned as HOLY SPIRIT or in that another form. He appeared to Paul and let him hear His Voice to qualify Him as an apostle. When the Apostles were guided into all truth, and Scripture supplies all that applies to life and godliness, what kind of person but a deceiver claims that THEY hear voices or see visions. The DO NOT: do not drink their KoolAid. Jesus is alive and well today. He comforts us and permits only BAPTIZED believers to have A holy spirit or A good conscience to be GUIDED by that Which He left for our memory--says Peter--marking those who private interpret or further expounding despising the Spirit or breath of God who spoke only to the Son. Jesus is alive and well today and He will make certain that any assembly not called by His authority to teach and observe what He commanded will NOT have Him as their guest and speaker. You never get the authority to HIRE a worship team (a blasphemous term) to lead you into His presence. He will be with those who come before Him in reverence and Godly fear and reminds those with the shaking and moving that GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.

Jesus returned as the Promise of the Holy Spirit which is the evangelistic ROLE as Holy Spirit still the ONLY teacher. He "poured out what you see and hear." When He guided Paul into all truth He said "I am Jesus of Nazareth."

Those who HEAR VOICES or SEE VISIONS are using psychological violence knowing that a cult leader can spook the lambs into thinking that he is the shepherd when he is the wolf which is that "gender thingy."

<font face="arial" size="4">There is One God the Father and One Mediator between man and God, the Man Jesus Christ.

The "spirit" is omitted here because when the Father as GOD and the Man Jesus the Son abide with us the BREATH is that which passes between Father and Son. What kind of Father needs another person to be able to speak to His Son.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 3rd, 2016, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 25th, 2016, 9:55 pm #15

Jesus said that God hides from the Wise or Sophists: they are self-authoring speakers for hire (sons of the Devil says Jesus), singers, instrument players, actors or any engaging in the hypocritic arts and crafts. Of Jesus:

Matt. 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables;
and without a parable spake he not unto them:
Matt. 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
.....I will open my mouth in parables;
.....I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mark 4:2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
Mark 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mark 4:11 And he said unto them,
.....Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God:
.....but unto them that are without,
.....all these things are done in parables:>

Mark 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable?
and how then will ye know all parables?
Mark 4:33 And with many such parables spake he the word unto them,
.....as they were able to hear it.
Mark 4:34 But without a parable spake he not unto them:
.....and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.

In the always-pagan trinities or "god families" the father has sex with the mother (spirit, dove) and she gave birth to a literal and nasty boy.

All things are revealed to DISCIPLES and hidden from the WORLD in parables. For instance, Jesus was born of the SEED of Abraham and NOT of God. Mary was a human mother who gave birth to a child who "grew" and developed like other children. When He was 33 He could become a priests and the singular God MADE HIM TO BE both Lord and Christ: he was not declared a son until He was baptized.

Father or Pater throughout the New Testament is the TEACHER and the SON is the one Taught by SPIRIT: God breathed Spirit and Jesus spoke WORDS and those words were the "Power unto salvation": the Word is the SEED and it is planted into one's heart before they can become a SON or one who is obedient to the voice of the Father.

păter D. As a title of honor, father.—Of a deity, esp. of Jupiter: divum pater atque hominum

Of the founder of a school: “Zeno, pater Stoicorum,” Cic. N. D. 3, 9, 23; “of a teacher, as a source or creator: Isocrates pater eloquentiae,” Cic. de Or. 2, 3, 10: “Herodotus pater historiae,” id. Leg. 1, 1, 5:

Jesus showed how the Teacher-Taught-Resource works.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father:
.....and no man knoweth who the Son is,
.....but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son,
.....and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

THOSE WHO ARE EXCLUDED

Matt. 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts,
.....and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Matt. 23:7 And greetings in the markets,
.....and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Matt. 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master,
.....even Christ; and ALL ye are brethren.
Matt. 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth:
.....for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matt. 23:10 Neither be ye called masters:
.....or one is your Master, even Christ.
Matt. 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Father is the only RESOURCE of what false preachers claim to TEACH or be the father of.
Spirit or BREATH is God revealing TEACHING RESOURCES.
Master is our Teacher of the RESOURCE proving His sonship.
EVERYONE else is a servant. Paul again proved the point.

Gal. 3:25 But after that FAITH is come, we are no longer under a SCHOOLMASTER.
Gal. 3:26 For ye are all the CHILDREN of God BY FAITH in Christ Jesus.
Gal. 3:27 For [what I mean is that] as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

ALL PAGANISM: God is father, spirit (mother) and natural sons.
ANTITHESIS: Father is the Founder of the School of Christ, Spirit or WORD is the textbook, Son are those who become Christians which means DISCIPLES which means STUDENTS who do not attend worship services built on the foundation of the WORLD and unable to hear parables hidden in plain sight.

</font>

November 26th, 2016, 5:54 pm #16

The bound volume or BIBLION is a library of historic documents. God did not command the king, kingdom, priesthood, temple, slaughter of innocent animals and Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites who prophesied (soothsaying-sorcery) with loud instruments not defined as music. The Spirit OF Christ (God's breath) breathed or INspirited the prophets who warn about the "Lying pen of the Scribes." Jesus called them hypocrites and Isaiah 29 and Ezekiel 33 defines hypocrites as "self-authoring entertaining hireling preachers, singers, instrument players or ANY audience who clustered around them. God MARKS entertainers (hypocrites) as neither speaking nor obeying the WORD of God.

Jesus identifies Holy Scriptures as the Prophets and other prophecies about Him. The prophets also define the future REST (from religion) by Messiah both inclusively and exclusively

Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle,
separated unto the gospel of God,
Rom. 1:2 (Which he had promised afore
.....by his PROPHETS in the holy scriptures,)
Rom. 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord,
.....which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom. 1:4 And DECLARED to be the Son of God with power,
.....according to the Spirit OF holiness,
.....by the resurrection from the dead:

A holy spirit and a Spirit OF holiness has the same meaning.

g42. hagiosune, hag-ee-o-soo´-nay; from 40; sacredness (i.e. properly, the quality): — holiness<b></b>

Those who obey in baptism receive A holy spirit (theirs) or A Spirit OF holiness.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them,
.....Repent, and be baptized every one of you
.....IN THE NAME OF Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,
.....and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

g40hagios, hag´-ee-os; from hagos (an awful thing) (compare 53, 2282); sacred (physically, pure, morally blameless or religious, ceremonially, consecrated): — (most) holy (one, thing), saint

He is not speaking of A god person going INSIDE of the person: the Dove representing SPIRIT rested ON Jesus. The gift is what God gives when HE makes OUR UNholy spirit ceremonially pure without which no one can "come boldly before the throne of Grace."

The Grace of the Grace-Centered movement were three blue-eyed blond prostitutes: they were also the Muses under the leadership of Apollon as his "musical worship team."

Jesus is personified GRACE and He has appeared teaching us to DENY pagan grace and obeying of the gospel. Those who do NOT obey the condition of Jesus who repeated the conditions in the prophets about baptism do NOT have A holy spirit or A good conscience or consciousness and are not CO-perceptors of God who IS Holy Spirit.

Rom. 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship,
.....for OBEDIENCE to the faith among all nations, FOR HIS NAME
Rom. 1:6 Among whom are ye also the CALLED of Jesus Christ:
2Cor. 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved,
.....let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness
.....of the flesh AND spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Paul NEVER speaks of The Holy Spirit as a god people: The contrast is between FLESH and SPIRIT both of which belong to the same person.

Many are called but FEW are chosen or elected or called into The School OF Christ built upon or EDUCATED only by the Prophets and Apostles both taught by the Spirit OF Christ or God's breath.

Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort,
.....saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

The CROOKED RACE are the Race of Vipers who will be baptized with spirit (wind) and fire: they are the skolion singers leading to getting "fluted down with wine." The serpent or beast in the garden of Eden is called by Christ "the singing and harp-playing prostitute." The change agents creep and twist like music (said to induce Koma) and like "slowly creeping fire."

These are OF the World, kosmos, ecumenical of the kingdom of the Devil: Jesus said that the sons of the devil can be identified by THEY SPEAK ON THEIR OWN. They are the WISE from whom God hides: as sophists they are self-speakers, singers or instrument players.

The Little Flock which God has reserved and given to Jesus will be easily identified.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his WORD were baptized:
.....and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people [laity]. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

[color=#FF0000" size="5]
Laos the common men, opp. their leaders, 2. in Od., laoi, more rarely laos, almost always means men or people; as subjects of a prince, civil population, opp. priests 4. in LXX, of the people, as OPPOSITE. priests and Levites, 1 Es.5.46;[/color]

</font>

Stan
Stan

November 26th, 2016, 7:11 pm #17

It appears Ken has 15 of the 16 messages here so far thus I thought I would interject so he doesn't feel he is typing to himself. If she knew how much time I have started spending on this site, my wife would be upset, but my come back is that she is the one that told me about it.

Ken, how many parables are there to hide from the clergy? And how many of those are found in Scripture? Anticipating a concise and thorough answer.

November 26th, 2016, 7:27 pm #18

November 26th, 2016, 8:26 pm #19

It appears Ken has 15 of the 16 messages here so far thus I thought I would interject so he doesn't feel he is typing to himself. If she knew how much time I have started spending on this site, my wife would be upset, but my come back is that she is the one that told me about it.

Ken, how many parables are there to hide from the clergy? And how many of those are found in Scripture? Anticipating a concise and thorough answer.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Stan,

Know that your contributing to the discussion is acknowledged and greatly appreciated.

Ken is a true disciple (learner) of Christ and is willing to gladly and enthusiastically share his knowledge of the truth. This thread is of great value in combating the untruths that the Charismatic Movement teaches, specifically about "the Holy Ghost." Its influences have been spreading worldwide, including add involving certain congregations of the church of Christ.[/color]

Stan
Stan

November 26th, 2016, 9:31 pm #20

Wrong Donnie. Ken is a false teacher who spreads confusion and division through his Greek mythology mingled with Scriptures he has twisted. Ken takes away the key to knowledge as Jesus references in Luke 11:52. Ken espouses not singing to God and not worshiping with saints anywhere. He has yet to list a church that is sound, as Racnor requested in another thread. Ken does nothing to spread the gospel to the lost nor to edify the saved.

Donnie, you are no better. You will answer to God for all of this. For every newborn Christian in the C of C who has had to digest this filth and for every way you have communicated and brought out the worst in Christians, starting with yourself. This site is garbage and you likely know it. You are a nobody in the church because you have wasted your time in this dishonorable and trashy way. You are pathetic and need to repent. You need to shut this thing down in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to whom belongs glory forever. Jesus can restore your soul and the joy of your salvation if you will trust and obey. I imagine right now you cannot fathom what it would be like to not judge a Christian, preacher, or congregation for a single day for having different viewpoints than you. The gospel of Christ and God Himself can work a miracle in your life and set you free. What do you say?