Bill
Bill

October 15th, 2016, 9:36 pm #41

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Bill,

I don't know how else can the Scripture explain it to you that "there is only ONE God the Father" -- that certainly excludes "the Son of God" and other gods. One God, Bill. That is not "Binity."

I just quoted a few of many passages. Simple and self-explanatory! Even those you reject. [/color]
Unlike some, who are all too eager to consign to hell all who believe that the Godhead is arranged this way or that way, I will not fault those who believe the Godhead consists of two distinct beings, God and Jesus; that is, the Binity dogma. Nor will I fault those who believe the Godhead consists of three distinct beings, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit; that is, the Trinity dogma.

Of course, Matt. 1:23 gives us a clue by mentioning Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Does this mean they are three beings in one entity or one being in three entities, or some other combination? The answer depends on people's different interpretations of the Scriptures.

Regardless of those different interpretations, we must ask ourselves the following:

1. Do the Scriptures condemn believing in Father and Son as two separate beings with the Holy Spirit residing in both? NO

2. Do the Scriptures condemn believing in Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit as three separate beings? NO

3. Do the Scriptures condemn believing in Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit who are not separate but are three manifestations of the same One God? NO

4. In other words, as long as we believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, do the Scriptures condemn our perceptions about how they are arranged or grouped in the Godhead? NO.

Therefore, go in peace.

October 15th, 2016, 10:42 pm #42

I'm just telling you (again and again) what the Scripture says that "there is only one true God the Father." That is NEITHER "binity" NOR "trinity." Why don't you come up with a word for "ONE GOD"? Perhaps "MONO-ity"? You keep putting words in my mouth with your "binity" bit. The Scripture does not teach two persons in one God. It does not teach three persons in one God.

You come up with the "does not condemn" argument all the time. It doesn't work.

Take God as His word, Bill. It is about time. I strongly believe that God means what He says: God the Father is the only one true and living God.

1. God the Father -- the only truth the Bible teaches; but it's not 1/3 of God.
2. God the Son -- no direct statement; no implication, either -- NOT in Scripture
3. God the Holy Spirit -- God's mind, power, breath is not another God person -- NOT in Scripture.
[/color]

October 15th, 2016, 11:37 pm #43

Quote: "The Son who is the IMAGE or forma of the Father is called a Prophet, Priest and King: His name is Jesus."

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]How true!!! Trinitarians detest the words "is the IMAGE OF." They remove "the IMAGE of" from the clause and retains only the word "IS" in their narrative.

The Scripture teaches:

2 Cor. 4:[4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Col. 1:[15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Can you imagine referring to the only one true God the Father as a "prophet"? Or as a "priest"?[/color]
Those early scholars who used the Greek concept of "trias" understood the Scriptures.

God is like the Sun. The waves travel through space as breath or spirit travels. The waves are separate from the source but the waves are not co-equal with the Sun. No one sees the waves and no one sees the invisible breath. However, when the waves or breath strike something to make them visible the are again something different from the source. God as Word delivers the Word TO Jesus by His "breath" so that what Jesus articulates IS both Spirit and the Word. The LOGOS does not give the great EARTHLINGS even a right to an uhh or oooh or I think. Jesus does not PRAY for them and the people who work so desperately hard as legalism may be aware of their Just-Human status.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

5457. phos, foce; from an obsolete fa¿w phao (to shine or make manifest, especially by rays; compare 5316, 5346); luminousness (in the widest application, natural or artificial, abstract or concrete, literal or figurative): — fire, light.

Jesus said earlier:

John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

That debunks those who get rich by telling people that THE light is still available to them. However, the Spirit or Wave which delivered light to Jesus ceased to exist just. Jesus said that no man knew the Father but the Son and those to whom He revealed them. Just like any covenant or testament anyone who tries to slip back--as some claim--and get the same light Jesus revealed. Paul said in effect "fools love to be fooled" but they will both fall into the ditch which is the PIT. You stop worrying about God's justice when you see how evil many can be. Jesus said that they are OF the world and His disciples are the aliens.

Bill
Bill

October 15th, 2016, 11:49 pm #44

I'm just telling you (again and again) what the Scripture says that "there is only one true God the Father." That is NEITHER "binity" NOR "trinity." Why don't you come up with a word for "ONE GOD"? Perhaps "MONO-ity"? You keep putting words in my mouth with your "binity" bit. The Scripture does not teach two persons in one God. It does not teach three persons in one God.

Take God as His word, Bill. It is about time. I strongly believe that God means what He says: God the Father is the only one true and living God.

2. God the Son -- no direct statement; no implication, either -- NOT in Scripture
3. God the Holy Spirit -- God's mind, power, breath is not another God person -- NOT in Scripture.
[/color]
Donnie, since Paul tells us to work out our own salvation "with fear and trembling" (Phil 2:12), then it would behoove us all, including you, to do just that. You work out your own salvation by believing that God and Jesus are two separate, heavenly beings with the Holy Spirit within both; I will work out my own salvation by believing that the One God is able to manifest Himself as Father, as Son, and as the Holy Spirit when and where He desires.

Each person is responsible for his own salvation as s/he interprets the Scriptures. You be responsible for your salvation; I'll be responsible for my salvation; and let all others be responsible for their own salvation. In other words, live and let live.

Bill
Bill

October 16th, 2016, 12:25 am #45

[/color]
One other thing, Donnie. Regardless of how you choose to perceive the arrangement or grouping of the Godhead, if you believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit -- that they are real and exist -- then you'll be doing OK.

October 16th, 2016, 12:44 am #46

Those early scholars who used the Greek concept of "trias" understood the Scriptures.

God is like the Sun. The waves travel through space as breath or spirit travels. The waves are separate from the source but the waves are not co-equal with the Sun. No one sees the waves and no one sees the invisible breath. However, when the waves or breath strike something to make them visible the are again something different from the source. God as Word delivers the Word TO Jesus by His "breath" so that what Jesus articulates IS both Spirit and the Word. The LOGOS does not give the great EARTHLINGS even a right to an uhh or oooh or I think. Jesus does not PRAY for them and the people who work so desperately hard as legalism may be aware of their Just-Human status.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

5457. phos, foce; from an obsolete fa¿w phao (to shine or make manifest, especially by rays; compare 5316, 5346); luminousness (in the widest application, natural or artificial, abstract or concrete, literal or figurative): — fire, light.

Jesus said earlier:

John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

That debunks those who get rich by telling people that THE light is still available to them. However, the Spirit or Wave which delivered light to Jesus ceased to exist just. Jesus said that no man knew the Father but the Son and those to whom He revealed them. Just like any covenant or testament anyone who tries to slip back--as some claim--and get the same light Jesus revealed. Paul said in effect "fools love to be fooled" but they will both fall into the ditch which is the PIT. You stop worrying about God's justice when you see how evil many can be. Jesus said that they are OF the world and His disciples are the aliens.
2Cor. 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2Cor. 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;

Craftiness is panourgia or SOPHISTRY: a Sophists is a teacher who "sells learning at retain" what Paul called CORRUPTING the Word. The only motive for tampering with the Word is in Ephesians 4 LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.. Sophists deceive primarily by speaking in a metrical form, singing and playing instruments especially in a presumed "holy" place.

but by manifestation of the TRUTH commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

The TRUTH is the Word or Logos which OUTLAWS everything but speaking that which is written for our learning: it does not even permit "introductions" by which the speaker sets you up.

The lost are those OF the earth and the tiny, little flock is ON the earth anxious to depart. Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise, sophists which are self-authoring speakers for hire (a hireling by definition), singers or instrument players. Jesus said that truth had been hidden in PARABLES from the beginning of this new world from the Jewish clergy.

2Cor. 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

The do not believe because the Kosmokrater or world ruler has already blinded them. They even mock Christ by holding classes pretending to teach a Christian World View which is an oxymoron.

2Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this WORLD hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,
.....who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

If you say that Jesus shined the LIGHT (God and truth) into His own face you may just be foolish. However, if you sell your body and say that Jesus IS God in the FLESH which cannot EMIT light then John calls you an ANTICHRIST and you cannot work hard enough to escape. Again, they don't fill most religious organizations (the World's) because they were taught by equally foolish "doctors of the law" but because they have a WORLD VIEW and we repeat that the personified SPIRIT is named Apollon-Abaddon as the World Ruler. The Judas Bag for "carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments" is named after the Kosmokrater or World Ruler.

Eph. 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

The MARK of those ON the earth but nor OF the earth is:

2Cor. 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
2Cor. 4:6
SOURCEFor God,
BREATHwho commanded the light to shine out of darkness,
.....hath shined in our hearts,
.....to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God
..........in the face of Jesus Christ.

Looks like Jesus didn't shine the light in His OWN face after all. The light is KNOWLEDGE one of those HATED "doctrine" words replaced by the doctrines of the DEVIL their father Jesus marked by "they speak on their own."

2Cor. 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels,
.....that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

As ALWAYS anyone who self-authors as a male violated the command for the female not to exercise such authority.</font>

October 16th, 2016, 1:41 am #47

Donnie, since Paul tells us to work out our own salvation "with fear and trembling" (Phil 2:12), then it would behoove us all, including you, to do just that. You work out your own salvation by believing that God and Jesus are two separate, heavenly beings with the Holy Spirit within both; I will work out my own salvation by believing that the One God is able to manifest Himself as Father, as Son, and as the Holy Spirit when and where He desires.

Each person is responsible for his own salvation as s/he interprets the Scriptures. You be responsible for your salvation; I'll be responsible for my salvation; and let all others be responsible for their own salvation. In other words, live and let live.

Of course, needless to say, one works out his own salvation. That's not the topic of discussion.

You're simply reciting the Trinity Creed over and over again. And using the creed to defend the creed.

The truth is rather simple:

1. God the Father is the only one true and living God. The scriptures reveal to us in Numbers 23:19 -- "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man...." But man has the tendency/urge to change that truth by making God into what He is not!!! Job 9 asserts: "[2] I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God? ... [32] For he is not a man, as I am...."

2. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God the Father. (There are some 50 references to "the Son of God"; some 80 references to "the Son of man.") Let's not insult God by referring to Him as "the Son of man" when someone believes that the Son and the Father may be referred to interchangeably.

There is no "trinity" concept or perception in the Scripture.[/color]

October 16th, 2016, 1:50 am #48

One other thing, Donnie. Regardless of how you choose to perceive the arrangement or grouping of the Godhead, if you believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit -- that they are real and exist -- then you'll be doing OK.

There is a colossal difference between truth and perception.

It is the man-made Trinity Creed that has an arrangement. The Trinity doctrine has the three-Gods-in-one or one-God-in-three ARRANGED or ordered as follows:

1. Person No. 1 -- God the Father
2. Person No. 2 -- God the Son
3. Person No. 3 -- God the Holy Spirit

How did they arrive at God's spirit as God ... as a "person" ... and ranked number 3?

The truth is that there is only one true and living God -- the Father.

There is NO ARRANGEMENT.[/color]

October 16th, 2016, 1:56 am #49

2Cor. 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2Cor. 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;

Craftiness is panourgia or SOPHISTRY: a Sophists is a teacher who "sells learning at retain" what Paul called CORRUPTING the Word. The only motive for tampering with the Word is in Ephesians 4 LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.. Sophists deceive primarily by speaking in a metrical form, singing and playing instruments especially in a presumed "holy" place.

but by manifestation of the TRUTH commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

The TRUTH is the Word or Logos which OUTLAWS everything but speaking that which is written for our learning: it does not even permit "introductions" by which the speaker sets you up.

The lost are those OF the earth and the tiny, little flock is ON the earth anxious to depart. Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise, sophists which are self-authoring speakers for hire (a hireling by definition), singers or instrument players. Jesus said that truth had been hidden in PARABLES from the beginning of this new world from the Jewish clergy.

2Cor. 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

The do not believe because the Kosmokrater or world ruler has already blinded them. They even mock Christ by holding classes pretending to teach a Christian World View which is an oxymoron.

2Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this WORLD hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,
.....who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

If you say that Jesus shined the LIGHT (God and truth) into His own face you may just be foolish. However, if you sell your body and say that Jesus IS God in the FLESH which cannot EMIT light then John calls you an ANTICHRIST and you cannot work hard enough to escape. Again, they don't fill most religious organizations (the World's) because they were taught by equally foolish "doctors of the law" but because they have a WORLD VIEW and we repeat that the personified SPIRIT is named Apollon-Abaddon as the World Ruler. The Judas Bag for "carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments" is named after the Kosmokrater or World Ruler.

Eph. 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

The MARK of those ON the earth but nor OF the earth is:

2Cor. 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
2Cor. 4:6
SOURCEFor God,
BREATHwho commanded the light to shine out of darkness,
.....hath shined in our hearts,
.....to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God
..........in the face of Jesus Christ.

Looks like Jesus didn't shine the light in His OWN face after all. The light is KNOWLEDGE one of those HATED "doctrine" words replaced by the doctrines of the DEVIL their father Jesus marked by "they speak on their own."

2Cor. 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels,
.....that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

As ALWAYS anyone who self-authors as a male violated the command for the female not to exercise such authority.</font>
It should be noted that the Just Jesus theology dismisses the epistles as being divisive letters to divided churches. However, they don't teach just Jesus because He commanded that people teach and observe what HE commanded.

They do not know anything about the prophecy of Messiah because they are Prophet ignorant even when they write commentaries. The FULFILL the prophecies of the "dogs compassing about Jesus" and molesting Him based on the definition of "reproaches". The picture of their worship team was recorded for us on clay vessels:

Max Lucado promised "quiet strings" before the new Purpose Driven church was in place and now still promises "quiet" stuff and had DEFAULTED on the "traditionalists" so it's Molech's Drums or GET OUT.

They all love those Voodoo drums. A tabret or small drum has the same meaning as TOPHETH or HELL
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 17th, 2016, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bill
Bill

October 16th, 2016, 2:29 am #50

There is a colossal difference between truth and perception.

It is the man-made Trinity Creed that has an arrangement. The Trinity doctrine has the three-Gods-in-one or one-God-in-three ARRANGED or ordered as follows:

1. Person No. 1 -- God the Father
2. Person No. 2 -- God the Son
3. Person No. 3 -- God the Holy Spirit

How did they arrive at God's spirit as God ... as a "person" ... and ranked number 3?

The truth is that there is only one true and living God -- the Father.

There is NO ARRANGEMENT.[/color]
Donnie, people perceive something as truth according to their interpretations of the Scriptures. You perceive as truth that Father and Son are two separate, distinct entities. You believe you are right. I perceive as truth that the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit are not at all separate but are manifestations of One God. I believe I am right. It's all a matter of our different interpretations.

Something else you should consider. Before you minutely examine the beliefs of others with a microscope to uncover various and sundry tiny cracks that you brand as "error," you should first examine your own beliefs (if you are able) with a wide-angle lens and cement up any glaring holes that you find therein. Jesus used a similar illustration with the mote and beam in Matt. 7:3-5.