The Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)

October 9th, 2016, 12:58 am #11

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Here's the #1 complainer. Font size!!! SHOUTING!!! Bolding!!![/color]

Bill, I approved this thread for your benefit.

I did not make a comment initially. Just as I had suspected: YOU [oops, I just shouted] were the first one to respond. You're indeed very speculative. Thank me for publishing your "thoughts."

Bill
Bill

October 9th, 2016, 1:50 am #12

Donnie, you're just adding more black marks to this site with your sarcastic "shouting" and other tricks with text to demand attention. And don't be naive enough to believe that everyone is pleased with this site because hardly anyone "complains." Remember that hardly anyone even posts here anymore, and of those who do (Donnie, Ken, Scripture, Dave, Dianna, Rocnar and his aliases, Stan, and Bill), at least four of the eight have registered complaints (Dave, Stan, Rocnar, and Bill). That's 50 percent of your handful of posters. You can certainly "silence" them, but that would just confirm to all readers that you really want no one to buck your dictatorial tactics here. Maybe you would really prefer that only you and Ken post anything at all. If you did, I gather you would believe that total silence from readers meant they all "agreed" with you two. That would indeed be most naive.

October 9th, 2016, 2:59 am #13

Bill, you don't get it: this is a teaching site that published the Scriptures and recorded history. By definition, Jesus said that we speak the WORD as He spoke only what the FATHER inspired the SON to say (can't be the same person) they would be hated, despised, and even be killed.

Jesus said that many (Megas) are called or invited but few (Mikros) would be chosen or elected, so no reader of the text expects anything up to and including death. So, why would any one want to run a forum lusting for EVERYONE to love them: this would just prove that they hate the word and will BLACK BALL you at the bat of an eye for posting more than simple phrases which agree with the LAWS of the forum.

Grow up: just keep calling Jesus a liar by saying that when He claimed to be the SON and not the FATHER and are one as in UNUM or speaking the same things, YOU can't stand the clear asserted word of God and insist that the SON is in fact the FATHER. You keep shouting that over and over and just deliver another lump of sulfur.

When I research and post my studies you cannot PROCURE, I close the door and never ask whether people love it or not. AGAIN: this is a forum or STUMP where our speeches are cast into the wind. Our job is not to give the increase.

Like your church, it is not a place where everyone has to be lovingly affirmed even when they call the Spirit OF Christ a liar.

Donnie and I agree on most things because from the beginning of CM Donnie jumped in with statements of Biblical facts. They are NOT subject to private interpretation says Peter if they are CUT N PASTED from the TEXT and in content.

Try really hard that when you pay for a forum it is not an Equal Opportunity for anyone to post and not able to tolerate a rebuttal. Especially when Scripture says that Jesus was a MAN and a Son of God, and someone responds that God's statement is not Justified because Jesus could be God the Father. Now, I haven't heard anyone agreeing with your adding UNCERTAINTY to the Word of God.

October 9th, 2016, 3:23 am #14

Donnie, you're just adding more black marks to this site with your sarcastic "shouting" and other tricks with text to demand attention. And don't be naive enough to believe that everyone is pleased with this site because hardly anyone "complains." Remember that hardly anyone even posts here anymore, and of those who do (Donnie, Ken, Scripture, Dave, Dianna, Rocnar and his aliases, Stan, and Bill), at least four of the eight have registered complaints (Dave, Stan, Rocnar, and Bill). That's 50 percent of your handful of posters. You can certainly "silence" them, but that would just confirm to all readers that you really want no one to buck your dictatorial tactics here. Maybe you would really prefer that only you and Ken post anything at all. If you did, I gather you would believe that total silence from readers meant they all "agreed" with you two. That would indeed be most naive.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I was illustrating your continual complaints.

Faithsite.com should be a more exciting and welcoming site for everyone. Right, Bill?[/color]

Bill
Bill

October 9th, 2016, 3:37 am #15

Bill, you don't get it: this is a teaching site that published the Scriptures and recorded history. By definition, Jesus said that we speak the WORD as He spoke only what the FATHER inspired the SON to say (can't be the same person) they would be hated, despised, and even be killed.

Jesus said that many (Megas) are called or invited but few (Mikros) would be chosen or elected, so no reader of the text expects anything up to and including death. So, why would any one want to run a forum lusting for EVERYONE to love them: this would just prove that they hate the word and will BLACK BALL you at the bat of an eye for posting more than simple phrases which agree with the LAWS of the forum.

Grow up: just keep calling Jesus a liar by saying that when He claimed to be the SON and not the FATHER and are one as in UNUM or speaking the same things, YOU can't stand the clear asserted word of God and insist that the SON is in fact the FATHER. You keep shouting that over and over and just deliver another lump of sulfur.

When I research and post my studies you cannot PROCURE, I close the door and never ask whether people love it or not. AGAIN: this is a forum or STUMP where our speeches are cast into the wind. Our job is not to give the increase.

Like your church, it is not a place where everyone has to be lovingly affirmed even when they call the Spirit OF Christ a liar.

Donnie and I agree on most things because from the beginning of CM Donnie jumped in with statements of Biblical facts. They are NOT subject to private interpretation says Peter if they are CUT N PASTED from the TEXT and in content.

Try really hard that when you pay for a forum it is not an Equal Opportunity for anyone to post and not able to tolerate a rebuttal. Especially when Scripture says that Jesus was a MAN and a Son of God, and someone responds that God's statement is not Justified because Jesus could be God the Father. Now, I haven't heard anyone agreeing with your adding UNCERTAINTY to the Word of God.

No, Ken, you and Donnie have created this site so that you both can dictate to and induce the naive to believe that God has chosen you to be His mouthpieces through your personal interpretations of Scripture, while you smear and condemn all other interpretations. CM is most certainly not a "teaching site." The sooner all readers realize that, the sooner they can judge whether this site has merit or is nothing but a religious farce.

Bill
Bill

October 9th, 2016, 3:47 am #16

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I was illustrating your continual complaints.

Faithsite.com should be a more exciting and welcoming site for everyone. Right, Bill?[/color]
Faithsite message board no longer exists. Like CM, Faithsite became highly toxic and hateful. Faithsite became so toxic and hateful that its moderators finally shut it down -- "killed" it. But I guess Donnie prefers to see that foul atmosphere continue at CM.

October 9th, 2016, 3:53 am #17

No, Ken, you and Donnie have created this site so that you both can dictate to and induce the naive to believe that God has chosen you to be His mouthpieces through your personal interpretations of Scripture, while you smear and condemn all other interpretations. CM is most certainly not a "teaching site." The sooner all readers realize that, the sooner they can judge whether this site has merit or is nothing but a religious farce.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Have a good, restful night, Bill.[/color]

October 9th, 2016, 4:06 am #18

Faithsite message board no longer exists. Like CM, Faithsite became highly toxic and hateful. Faithsite became so toxic and hateful that its moderators finally shut it down -- "killed" it. But I guess Donnie prefers to see that foul atmosphere continue at CM.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I knew about that message board being defunct -- just wanted your reaction. Also wanted a comparison from you of the number of posters between the two sites. Now, we know for certain. ROFL

So, we're led to believe that you may suggest an ideal religious website for us to follow.[/color]

October 9th, 2016, 3:10 pm #19

Jesus said that He is the SON of the ONE GOD the Father.
Bill, says: "That does NOT say that Jesus is NOT God the Father."

Bill imbibes the progressive's LAW OF SILENCE. But, contrary to C. Leonard Allen top gun at LU, God is NOT ecstatic or OUT OF HIS MIND, PAUL'S MAD OR MANIA.

God is, among everything else, the Word or Logos or Rational Governing Principle or the Regulative Principle so that ONLY his little flock with A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a CO-perception can read SPEAK to man S.P.E.A.K and not S.I.N.G.

When God says that Jesus is His son AFTER His baptism.
And Bill and the progressives say that God DID NOT SAY that His SON is HIMSELF.
That despises the ASSERTIVE Word of God and when you see "despise" translate in Latin BLASPHEMY

But if the CHOSEN path is LU to say that God is REALLY three persons when God says that I AM THE ONLY LORD GOD, then don't be surprised if their new JESUS says that God is INSANE. All of their little SIMONIZED preachers follow the same blasphemy by debunking Father and Son Who gave you the OLDEN Bible which is obsolete because in the words of Rubel Shelly WE have new spectacles to get a NEW Vision for the Church:

Shelly's trinity is Mormon

http://www.piney.com/RSReImaging.html

Bill
Bill

October 9th, 2016, 4:39 pm #20

Since Ken wants to resurrect the old Jesus is/is not God argument, let's have a little review.

No Scripture says, "Jesus is God." No Scripture says, "Jesus is not God."

Here are some examples of what the Scriptures do say:

Jesus says, "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30). Jesus says that He and God are one and the same.

Jesus says, "Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" (John 14:9). Jesus says that He and God are one and the same.

The Old Testament says of the coming Messiah, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). The OT identifies the Messiah (Jesus) as God, Father, and Prince of Peace.

The New Testament says of Jesus, "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us (Matt. 1:23). That verse identifies Jesus as God.

Thomas examines Jesus' wounds following the resurrection: "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God" (John 20:28). When Thomas declares Jesus to be Lord and God, Jesus does not rebuke him for saying that. It is not an exclamation similar to today's OMG; it is a declaration of truth.

Obviously, people will interpret these and similar Scriptures differently. To me, they are proof that Jesus is God. On the other hand, Donnie and Ken reject these Scriptures as proof that Jesus is God; they say that Jesus is not God. We all have a right to our interpretations of Scripture and our beliefs.

Whereas I'm willing to "agree to disagree" on this matter, Ken more than implies that those who believe Jesus is God are blasphemers. On the flip side, undoubtedly Ken has never considered the possibility that he could be a blasphemer for believing that Jesus is not God. Ken makes drastic judgments and consigns people to hell based on his own interpretations of Scripture. And Donnie backs Ken up 100 percent. This well-worn scenario is the hallmark of megalomaniacal religious fanatics who consider themselves the voices of God and are all too eager to damn every person who disagrees with them.