The "gods" of the musical "Trads."

March 25th, 2011, 4:35 pm #1

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/mor ... us#lexicon

I. having three forms, shapes, or natures; threefold, triple, triform (poet.): Chimaera, Hor. C. 1, 27, 23: canis, i. e. Cerberus, Sen. Herc. Oet. 1202: Geryon, id. Agam. 841: diva, i. e. Diana, who was also Luna and Hecate, Hor. C. 3, 22, 4; called also triformis dea, Ov. M. 7, 94: mundus, because composed of air, earth, and water, id. ib. 15, 859.

The musical idolatry at Mount Sinai uses the term godS: Apis the golden calf represented the Egyptian trinity.

One of the dogs of hell is the;

canis (canes , Plaut. Men. 5, 1, 18; id. Trin. 1, 2, 133;
a. A shameless, vile person, b. A fierce or enraged person,
2. As the regular designation of the hangers-on or parasites of an eminent or rich Roman; a follower, dog, creature, infernae canes,

The DOGS Paul did not allow in the worship services were known for their style of howling or singing like CCM. John said that they go into the lak of fire along with the sorcerers (rhetoricians, singers, instrument player.) Therefore, their music was:

cano , cecini, cantum (ancient
I. imp. cante = canite, to produce melodious sounds, whether of men or animals; later, with a designation of the subject-matter of the melody, as v. a., to make something the subject of one's singing or playing, to sing of, to celebrate, or make known in song, etc.
I. Neutr., to utter melodious notes, to sing, sound, play. B. Of animals
C. Transf., of the instruments by which, or (poet.) of the places in which, the sounds are produced, to sound, resound: canentes tibiae, Cic. N. D. 2, 8, 22: maestae cecinere tubae,
of the crowing of a cock:

The Cock is Galli:

gallus , . gerus, speech; Lat. garrio, garrulus;
I. a cock, dunghill-cock,i. e. every man is cock of his own dunghill,

Remembering that Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels 'like dung.'

Gallus4: A. Galli , rum, m., the priests of Cybele, so called because of their raving
And satirically (on account of their emasculated condition), in the fem.: Gallae , rum, Cat. 63, 12, Of or belonging to the priests of Isis, Gallic: turma, the troop of the priests of Isis, (Mount Sinai).

The word PAUO or REST Jesus died to give us has its parallel in the term

r-spno , esupinati cessantia tympana Galli, i. e. prostrate from drunkenness, em, to overthrow, ruin, destroy, colla (turtures, cum bibunt),

In no pagan temple including Jerusalem could a performing singing or instrument player enter into a holy place representing the presence of the god without getting executed.

Fred Whaley
Fred Whaley

March 31st, 2011, 5:43 pm #2

Where are the Scripture references? All Fred sees are words quoting other sources. At least this time Ken is not showing one of his pictures of naked women.

Fred Whaley

March 31st, 2011, 9:19 pm #3

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
......and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
......for I am meek and lowly in heart:
......and ye shall find rest unto your souls.