The Gender-Neutral Movement Sara Barton Sex talk in class

December 19th, 2016, 1:59 am #31

Why was Santa's little helper depressed? Because he had low elf esteem.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]A good one, Dave. Thanks.[/color]

Bill
Bill

December 19th, 2016, 2:16 am #32

Why was Santa's little helper depressed? Because he had low elf esteem.
Q: What do you get when you eat Christmas decorations?
A: Tinselitis

Bill
Bill

December 19th, 2016, 2:45 am #33

Donnie and Ken, don't you two have a few Christmas riddles you could share with us to make things more festive around here?

December 19th, 2016, 3:08 am #34

Where is Bill Crump? Script called Bill "anal". Bill did not deserve that for any reason. I hope "IT" has made amends.
Source: Online

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Q. Why does Santa Claus like to work in the garden?
A. Because he like to hoe, hoe, hoe![/color]

December 19th, 2016, 3:12 am #35

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Q. What did the ghost say to Santa Claus?
A. I’ll have a boo Christmas without you.[/color]

December 19th, 2016, 3:15 am #36

Source: Online

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Q. Why does Santa Claus like to work in the garden?
A. Because he like to hoe, hoe, hoe![/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Q. How do sheep say Merry Christmas in Mexico?
A. Fleece Navidad![/color]

December 19th, 2016, 3:22 am #37

Where is Bill Crump? Script called Bill "anal". Bill did not deserve that for any reason. I hope "IT" has made amends.
Source: http://www.allthingschristmas.com/northpole/jokes.html

December 19th, 2016, 4:54 am #38

Donnie and Ken, don't you two have a few Christmas riddles you could share with us to make things more festive around here?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Source: http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-jokes.htm

Blackmail

<font size="4">It was coming up to Christmas and Sammy asked his mum if he could have a new bike. So, she told him that the best idea would be to write to Santa Claus. But Sam, having just played a vital role in the school nativity play, said he would prefer to write to the baby Jesus. So his mum told him that would be fine.

Sam went to his room and wrote ' Dear Jesus, I have been a very good boy and would like to have a bike for Christmas.' But he wasn't very happy when he read it over. So he decided to try again and this time he wrote 'Dear Jesus, I'm a good boy most of the time and would like a bike for Christmas.' He read it back and wasn't happy with that one either. He tried a third version. 'Dear Jesus, I could be a good boy if I tried hard and especially if I had a new bike.' He read that one too, but he still wasn't satisfied.

So, he decided to go out for a walk while he thought about a better approach. After a short time he passed a house with a small statue of the Virgin Mary in the front garden. He crept in, stuffed the statue under his coat, hurried home and hid it under the bed. Then he wrote this letter. 'Dear Jesus, If you want to see your mother again, you'd better send me a new bike.'
[/color]
</font>

Dave
Dave

December 20th, 2016, 3:39 am #39

It sounds good to me Donnie. Thanks. I know we all love God and Jesus, but sometimes it gets misplaced somehow. It shouldn't be that way.

December 21st, 2016, 5:53 am #40

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]That's why they're "Christmas" jokes and riddles, Dave.

That's not endorsing the pagan-originated "religious" celebration, however.

Christians should know better: Mary did not give birth to God to become a grown man; God to be crucified; God to die and be buried; and God to be resurrected from the dead. The only true God the Father sent His only begotten Son, Jesus, whom He made both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36).

Let's enjoy this season of giving. Careful, though! The subliminal message about "The Virgin Mary, Mother of God" and her "perpetual virginity"!!! The Immaculate Lady of the Lake. [/color]