The Gender-Neutral Movement Sara Barton Sex talk in class

Sarge
Sarge

December 18th, 2016, 12:49 am #21

Rancor is at GCM. Whats your point Donnie?

Sarge
Sarge

December 18th, 2016, 1:11 am #22

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]The poster "Scripture" has no issue with the posting handle of "Rancor."

The poster "Rancor" has an issue with the posting handle of "Scripture"?

Why is that?<font>[/color]</font>
Anagram for Presto is Poster. Stop stalling, Donnie. Get "IT" out here!

December 18th, 2016, 1:38 am #23

Rancor is at GCM. Whats your point Donnie?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]R* includes Rancor, Racnor, Rocnar, etc., doesn't it? (Rancor, you haven't used "Sarge" in a while.)

What's my point? Here it is: Why did you say: "Donnie, please, no more excuses"?

I think you can resolve your issue with the poster "Scripture" very easily. Get over it -- his "truth" messages are scripture-based and his expressed "viewpoints" are discussion-worthy.

I know you can do it, Sarge.[/color]

Sarge
Sarge

December 18th, 2016, 5:29 pm #24

Anagram for Presto is Poster. Stop stalling, Donnie. Get "IT" out here!
Where is Bill Crump? Script called Bill "anal". Bill did not deserve that for any reason. I hope "IT" has made amends.

December 18th, 2016, 7:03 pm #25

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Sarge,

There is a difference between context and the anatomy. Take your pick.

There are posters who "contribute" only either to badmouth CM or to defend long-held man-made dogmas.

Your main premise has been obvious to me since you initiated this thread.

No, Rancor, you make amends with Script.[/color]

Bill
Bill

December 18th, 2016, 8:44 pm #26

Where is Bill Crump? Script called Bill "anal". Bill did not deserve that for any reason. I hope "IT" has made amends.
Bill still drops by from time to time. Bill takes little note of Script or of Humility. Bill does note that Donnie and Ken are still the same, for they continue to imply that one "badmouths" CM, that one espouses "man-made" dogmas, and that one deserves to be cast into the "lake of fire" if one doesn't subscribe to Donnie's and Ken's often-bizarre theology/mythology.

Shoving that aside, here's one for the "season":

Q: What did Adam say to his wife on December 24?
A: "It's Christmas, Eve."

December 18th, 2016, 9:48 pm #27

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]As I said: There are posters who "contribute" only either to badmouth CM or to defend long-held man-made dogmas.

See what I meant? Living proof above [^^^^^^^^]. It's not an "implication"; it is a "reality."[/color]

Bill
Bill

December 18th, 2016, 10:47 pm #28

So Donnie's "reality" is that he really does believe those who do not subscribe to his and Ken's often-bizarre theology/mythology deserve to be cast into the "lake of fire."

Merry Christmas, Donnie. Maybe Santa will grant your "wish" that you be allowed to cast all the CM naysayers into hell. LOL

Dave
Dave

December 19th, 2016, 1:51 am #29

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]As I said: There are posters who "contribute" only either to badmouth CM or to defend long-held man-made dogmas.

See what I meant? Living proof above [^^^^^^^^]. It's not an "implication"; it is a "reality."[/color]
Why was Santa's little helper depressed? Because he had low elf esteem.

December 19th, 2016, 1:56 am #30

So Donnie's "reality" is that he really does believe those who do not subscribe to his and Ken's often-bizarre theology/mythology deserve to be cast into the "lake of fire."

Merry Christmas, Donnie. Maybe Santa will grant your "wish" that you be allowed to cast all the CM naysayers into hell. LOL