The book of Joshua

The book of Joshua

September 10th, 2016, 12:12 pm #1

While studying the book of Joshua, I noticed this book has some similarity to spiritual Isreal, and describes when Jesus will return to fight and destroy evil. I know "Joshua" is an anti-type of The Lord Jesus Christ. Any thoughts or discussions would be welcome.

September 10th, 2016, 5:03 pm #2

The KJV translates Joshua as Jesus: Joshua is the son as Jehovah-Saves. I am always tempted to jump to the "last paragraph." Lipscomb did a summer celebration on Exodus and the Joshua and missed the point. Joesph Shulam as a Messianic Jew (a Jew) and others try to impose the Prophet Type as failure as the Pattern for the antitype. Others may have more information about Joshua:

Heb. 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
Heb. 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

Because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai God turned them over to worship the STARRY HOST. That was always on the SEVENTH day. They never enjoyed the commande rest day God had promsied them.

Heb. 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein,
..... and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
Heb. 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David,
.....To day, after so long a time; as it is said,
.....To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Heb. 4:8 For if Jesus [Joshua] had given them rest,
.....then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Heb. 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

Allos is not totally different but includes — th enext day, another, i. e. one besides what has been mentioned, 7. with Numerals, yet, still, further, It could never mean ANOTHER DAY as a restored SABBATH.

That is why the Lord's Day is often called the Eighth Day: the day when God resumed His Work.

Heb. 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest,
he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

Joshua was a man of faith but submitted to the people's VIOLATING THE REST by making a golden calf as the image of the Egyptian trinity. This caused God to sentence them back to Babylon and Moses promised Another Prophet being Jesus whom people WOULD HEAR (a little flock) and they will enter His Rest.

Most people will prove that they have NOT entered into the REST for which Jesus Died. Jesus invites you to come outside the camp and "REST and LEARN OF ME."</font>

September 11th, 2016, 3:20 pm #3

While studying the book of Joshua, I noticed this book has some similarity to spiritual Isreal, and describes when Jesus will return to fight and destroy evil. I know "Joshua" is an anti-type of The Lord Jesus Christ. Any thoughts or discussions would be welcome.
Thanks, Dianna, for your great discernment meaning able to READ the text and having an interest. The mark of a Disciple OF Christ is that they sometimes have to be forced to "Come OUTSIDE to Rest (no cost: Jesus supplies the "food") and Learn OF ME (Jesus).

Jesus says that His Kingdom does not come with observation: that means religious observations non-disciples want to sell you because God will never let them SPEAK that which is written for our LEARNING. Jesus is King of HIS Kingdom and His Temple is within you.

The Second Advent will be just like the First Advent: then and now the rulers were self-appointed and were Purpose Driven Ignorant of the Word.

Acts 13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their RULERS,
because they KNEW him not,
.....nor yet the voices of the PROPHETS
.....which are READ every sabbath day,
.....they have fulfilled them in condemning him.

You will understand that David didn't have a clue about how to move the ARK proving that He was NOT the one to build God a FAMILY. That family always existed because Abraham was a GENS and His Covenant was to ALL nations. The Law of Moses given to carry the Jews into Captivity and Death did not change the ONLY spiritual Covenant made with God in Christ to Abraham.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him,
.....being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

By the Absolute Control of Jesus Who is still as HOLY SPIRIT wearing the CROWN with the only one with the right to SPEAK when there are APT elders who "Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT."<font>
Eph. 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the APOSTLES and PROPHETS,
.....Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;</font>

Most synagogues never went beyond the ONE-PIECE PATTERN commanded for the Church OF Christ (the ROCK) in the wilderness:

Acts 13:15 And after the READING of the law and the prophets
.....the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying,
.....Ye men and brethren,
.....if ye have any word of exhortation [COMFORT] for the people, say on

Dianna, your ability to read has brought up a VITAL understanding if we are to understand that, contrary to the Messianic Judaizers and their supporters, God promised David a TENT or FAMILY, but Solomon built God a HOUSE, BUT, God doesn't live in any of the HOUSES built by human hands and neither is He worshipped by ANY work of human hands.

The Sons of God SPEAK: The Sons of the Devil DO--and pay them too. Here is a starter.

</font>

September 12th, 2016, 12:07 am #4

As we speak people are Judaizing and appealing to the curse of the Law and the Abandonment of the Laws of the Monarchy as authority to SILENCE the New Covenant which was made by God in Christ to Abraham and not to what Jesus called Jewry.

Zechariah was inspired by the Breath of God as the Spirit OF Christ. To DEFEND against religions as Temple States Zechariah is important because it speaks about Jesus as the Branch. Jesus took on the filthy rags of the sins of the world. When He was baptized a voice pronounced Him the Son of a Father. He fulfilled all righteousness or FILL baptism with His righteousness Just because He could and did. Only those who obey that FORM of teaching are then FREE from sin and are baptized into or CLOTHED with Jesus Christ. Only wearing the wedding garment is it possible to enter into the feast.

Zech 3:1 AND he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord,
and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2Cor. 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Cor. 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

The gospel is the gospel or good news of the KINGDOM or church: the kingdom does not come with religious OBSERVATION but with everyone resting quietly with the one-piece pattern: Using one mind and one mouth speaking that which is written for our learning, or Scripture for our COMFORT. Neo-Levites boast about upsetting your comfort zones or deliberately sowing discord long enough to "infiltrate and divert the church houses of widows."

The progressives go beyond and say that the Holy Spirit as a "people" speaks to them saying that they have a NEW HERMENEUTIC or a new gospel not available to your godly ancestors.

Zech 3:2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan;
.....even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee:
.....is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Zech 3:3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

Zech 3:4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying,
.....Take away the filthy garments from him.
.....And unto him he said, Behold,
.....I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee,
.....and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

Zech 3:5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head.
..... So they set a fair mitre upon his head,
..... and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

Zech 3:6 And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying,

Zech 3:7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts;
.....If thou wilt walk in my ways,
.....and if thou wilt keep my charge,
..... then thou shalt also judge my house,
.....and shalt also keep my courts,
.....and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

Zech 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou,
.....and thy fellows that sit before thee:
.....for they are men wondered at: for, behold,
.....I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Zech 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua;
.....upon one stone shall be seven eyes:
.....behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts,
.....and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Zech 3:10 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts,
.....shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Matt. 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, [wise are sophists: speakers, singers, instrument players TRAINED]
and hast revealed them unto babes.
Matt. 11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Matt. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Matt. 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matt. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find REST unto your souls.

Jesus is the BRANCH or UNBRELLICUM and He invites us to COME OUT of the milling multidudes and LEARN OF ME. Why is that such a bitter pill for the Empire Builders. Watch who is standing at your right hand.

The kingdom does not come with religious OBSERVATION: that is why you did NOT rest and let Jesus do the talking.</font>

September 15th, 2016, 4:22 pm #5

When the elders FIRED God and demanded set a king over us, they wanted to destroy the enemy and 'Worship like the nations."

ALL hallucinations about "Instrumental Worship" is based on strongly deluded people who use the KING over David's Kingdom when God promised David a SAVIOUR, his seed, Jesus Christ.

Acts 7 proves that
David was promised a tent, house or family
BUT, Solomon built God a HOUSE of Cedar.
BUT, God doesn't dwell in houses built by HUMAN hands nor is He worshipped by the WORKS of human hands.
Worship is IN the spirit or mind and does not come with religious observations.

The veil is still on their minds and they can never ASK? If God saw the instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry as beyond redemption, WHAT does that mean.

The "spirit" personified as Apollon-Abaddon as leader of the muses or "locusts" is who speaks to them.

This is why the carnal Joshua or Jesus could NOT give them REST. SABBATH or another day of rest as PAUO is only used to STOP the rhetoric, singing, playing, acting ALL known to be the laded burden Purpose Driven to destroy the REST Jesus gave to US from THEM.