The Best of Madison...Praise God!!!

Dave: (EDIT! EDIT!)
Dave: (EDIT! EDIT!)

September 11th, 2012, 5:25 pm #1

http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/emai ... 1411449898

September 11, 2012

By Phil Barnes, Minister of the Word

Follow Phil on Twitter @SpeedyBarnes

This sign means a lot to me personally. When I was a single guy I rode motorcycles. When I met Kim that's all I had, and we dated for the first year on my Yamaha and her Ford Maverick. But then we married and after a few years had our first child so I quit riding, sold my bike, my helmet, everything and got a minivan!

Now the boys are grown, and I have the opportunity to ride again. I really enjoy it, although I agree with all of you who have told me it's dangerous. Other drivers do not see you; that's a fact. Every time you ride you have to do so with the assumption they can't see you. It had been so long since I had last ridden that I took a motorcycle safety course. The nugget I took away from that class was this, "I don't care if they don't see me, because I see them." That's the way I try to ride, as safely as I can. You never know when someone will come along and mess up your day.

True in motorcycle riding and true in life. [. . .]

9/27/12

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Your Name: Even More Concerned (EDIT! EDIT!)
CHANGED TO: Dave: (EDIT! EDIT!)
Reason: To shorten the "Author" column of the Index page

David Fields has a "new" poster's name. Again. Permission granted for one-time use. Per instruction to "EDIT! EDIT!" the message, it's done. I gather that the link provided may contain the rest of [. . .][/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on September 27th, 2012, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2012, 9:08 pm #2

What, Donnie, now you don't like people who ride motorcycles? and wear sunglasses? and have dark hair? and wear leather jackets? Did you say you were a democrat?

September 13th, 2012, 2:33 am #3

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]The initial post's name was "Even More Concerned (EDIT! EDIT!)." (no login) from IP address 130.127.42.38.

The above post was by "Anonymous." Annie Mouse. (no login) from IP address 130.127.42.38.

What's going on, Dave Fields?

You gave me permission to edit your post; why did you "challenge" me to edit your copy-and-pasted Phil Barnes' article. So, I did it on my own volition. I left the motorcycle scenario intact for your perusing pleasure.

Next time let me know to publish any of Phil Barnes' messages in its entirety once you've asked him and you've been given permission. Perhaps, challenge him to visit this site and read (not only once, but often) especially MCC-Torn's thread on the new "Madison's [Instrumental] Vision."

Me ... a Democrat? I'm voting for you as this site's resident comedian!

Dave, you know fully well that I am a conservative in many respects. Biblically and politically. I'm for democracy, but I'm not a Democrat because of the party's liberal, progressive [anything-goes] ideology.

You're at odds with yourself when you claim to be a conservative ... biblically. Your religious ideology and agenda are very closely aligned with those of your mentors -- the change agents operating in the brotherhood. If you are that liberal and progressive as the change agents, how and why would you expect me to believe that you are not a Democrat to the fullest?[/color]

Dave Fields
Dave Fields

September 19th, 2012, 11:05 pm #4

September 11, 2012

This sign means a lot to me personally. When I was a single guy I rode motorcycles. When I met Kim that's all I had, and we dated for the first year on my Yamaha and her Ford Maverick. But then we married and after a few years had our first child so I quit riding, sold my bike, my helmet, everything and got a minivan!

Now the boys are grown, and I have the opportunity to ride again. I really enjoy it, although I agree with all of you who have told me it's dangerous. Other drivers do not see you; that's a fact. Every time you ride you have to do so with the assumption they can't see you. It had been so long since I had last ridden that I took a motorcycle safety course. The nugget I took away from that class was this, "I don't care if they don't see me, because I see them." That's the way I try to ride, as safely as I can. You never know when someone will come along and mess up your day.

9/27/12

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Your Name: Even More Concerned (EDIT! EDIT!)

David Fields has a "new" poster's name. Again. Permission granted for one-time use. Per instruction to "EDIT! EDIT!" the message, it's done. I gather that the link provided may contain the rest of [. . .][/color]
Donnie, if you call a cat a dog, does that mean it is a dog now? No more than it would be if you call yourself a conservative.

======================

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave's original entries:

Your Name: Edit Edit! (Can I use this one again.?)
Message Title: Oh Please Oh Please

Dave, the answer is NO!!! Your initial post was approved only to show the real David Fields.[/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on September 20th, 2012, 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 20th, 2012, 3:26 am #5

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

1. The New Testament teachings of Christ and His chosen apostles were fundamental and conservative. And so were they during the Restoration Movement and through several decades and generations until the the arrival of the change agents.

2. The change agents, on the other hand, are the left-wingers in the church; they are liberal and progressive in their religious ideology (any doctrine is just fine: scriptural or man-made). Their evil SCHEME to transform and restructure the church that Christ built is culture-driven, subversive, divisive, intrusive and unnecessary.

3. Your posts, Dave, clearly indicate that your alignment is with the latter, the change agents. And you very well know it.[/color]

September 21st, 2012, 11:16 pm #6

Consider the attitude of the faithful as recorded in Joshua 22:5 - "take careful heed to do the commandment and the law..... hold fast to him and serve him with all your heart and with all your soul" . The attitude of the faithful has always been and will always be one of conservatism toward Gods directions. This attitude is not a simple part of the Bible belt mindset or culture. Its the way it is to be done as stated in example within Gods word in many places.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God - for our God is a consuming fire - and is able to destroy both body and soul in hell forever.

Consider what is the attitude of one who is following the admonition to avoid even the very appearance of evil.

Comments Welcome

September 22nd, 2012, 1:45 am #7

I can't resist any lead and I followed the connection between disobedience and destruction. I landed on Job 36 and often thought that this describes AIDS.

Probably written before the Law of Moses

Job 36:9 Then he sheweth them their work, and their transgressions that they have exceeded.
Job 36:10 He openeth also their ear to discipline,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
and commandeth that they return from iniquity.
Job 36:11 If they obey and serve him,
....they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
Job 36:12 But if they obey not,
....they shall perish by the sword,
....and they shall die without knowledge.

Obedience in baptism makes one a disciple and gives access to the Word of God. Both Amos and Isaiah 5 blames wine, women and musical instruments for their lack of knowledge. As a result they wandered over the earth looking for the Word, could not find it and hungered and thirsted to death.

On the other hand:

Job 36:13 But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.

A hypocrite is a Simulator Copier, pretender, counterfeit, hypocrite. In Ezekiel 33 they are entertainment speakers, singers, instrument players and the audience who wants only to be entertained.

As a result,

Job 36:14 They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean.

They die in tempestas a period of time B. Trop. (like our storm, tempest, = ), commotion, disturbance; calamity, misfortune: a throng, multitude, etc.

Among inter , In expressing any relation which connects two or more persons, conceived as between or among them (strife, rivalry, friendship, intercourse, etc.).

The unclean are:

Effemino make feminine to make womanish, effeminate, to enervate: A. Womanish, effeminate (cf.: mollis, luxuriosus, dissolutus):
furialis illa vox, religiosis altaribus effeminata, Cic. Planc. 35, 86: effeminata ac levis opinio, id. Tusc. 2, 22, 52 effeminata et enervis compositio, B. In mal. part., that submits to unnatural lust: pathicus, Suet. Aug. 68;

Effeminate Religious at the Altar:: The Furies
Vox vox inflexa ad miserabilem sonum, id. de Or. 2, 46, 193: inclinata ululantique voce canere,
pello , 1. To drive out or away, to thrust or turn out, expel, banish; 4. Of a musical instrument, to strike the chords, play: nervi pulsi, struck, Cic. Brut. 54, 199: lyra pulsa manu, Ov. M. 10, 205; cf.: classica pulsa,

Pulso Of musical instruments: chordas digitis et pectine eburno, to strike, play upon, Verg. A. 6, 647: chelyn, Val. Fl. 1, 139: pectine nervos, Sil. 5, 463: cymbala, Juv. 9, 62.Of things: pulsant arva ligones, Ov. Am. 3, 10, 31; id. M. 11, 529: nervo pulsante sagittae, Verg. G. 4, 313.

Religiosus b. Eccl. Lat., of or belonging to the clergy, clerical (opp. saecularis), Salv. Avar. 3, 5.

Acts 2.5 Now there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under the sky.

No one will find any religious performance and men "who are drunk, perverted or just having fun." </font>

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2012, 2:54 pm #8

September 11, 2012

9/27/12

Luke 15
23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Lets have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. SO THEY BEGAN TO CELEBRATE. 25 Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 Your brother has come, he replied, and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.

Jesus told of this parable about the lost son.

Does this sound conservative? If Jesus wanted to avoid any confusion that music was bad, do you believe he would have set up music and dancing in such a good light? In this context, the music (instrumental...to accompany the dancing) and dancing here is good and part of a receptive joyous occasion for the returning lost son. Again, does this sound conservative?

September 27th, 2012, 4:00 pm #9

September 11, 2012

9/27/12

Jesus ORDAINED and Paul confirmed that the doctors of the law--tasked to take away the key to knowledge--will NEVER EVER be able to read BLACK text on BROWN Paper.

People who have been feeding with the pigs SHOULD return home and Jesus will feed them with the rich things of life. This teaches mercy for sinners but not until they return to the Father. But, how many have taken the wealth of widows and honest workers and squandered it on anything but the Word of God, CAN repent and come home. Returning to the Father is much more joyful than the PARABLE of enjoying all of the pleasures of the world. However, repentance may not give them the rich inheritance to be ever used as Shepherds (feeders) of the flock.

Sure, that's the story you have been fed by the musicators who bust their bottoms trying to find SOME hope for being TASKED and FULFILLED the deliberate sowing of discord and "making the lambs DUMB before the slaughter." It certainly seems to have worked on all of the Dance Masters leading the Lemmings to their death. So, go ahead: you MUST sing AND dance (that femy kinda thingy): this is the MARK that you have no lasting INHERITANCE.

Why do you suppose that it is not possible to get enough Ph.ds to look at the WHOLE story.

John 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you,
.....That ye shall weep and lament,
.....but the world shall rejoice:
.....and ye shall be sorrowful,
.....but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

[Chario: the GRACE CENTERED]

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 27th, 2012, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 28th, 2012, 1:49 am #10

Luke 15
23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Lets have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. SO THEY BEGAN TO CELEBRATE. 25 Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 Your brother has come, he replied, and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.

Jesus told of this parable about the lost son.

Does this sound conservative? If Jesus wanted to avoid any confusion that music was bad, do you believe he would have set up music and dancing in such a good light? In this context, the music (instrumental...to accompany the dancing) and dancing here is good and part of a receptive joyous occasion for the returning lost son. Again, does this sound conservative?
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

Do you believe that this was an assembly or gathering of NT saints [modern theology calls it "worship service"]? Where there was music?

... and dancing?

Last time I checked -- MUSIC and DANCE go hand in hand. History's recorded it. I believe YouTube proves it.

One more ... did they observe the Lord's Supper ... and did so with music and dancing?[/color]