Terry Briley LU: Are False Preachers-Musicians Fallen Angels?

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 1st, 2003, 1:33 am #1

Lipscomb recently invited a CRAFTSMAN in to teach people how to use TECHNE to "preach." The expert just happens to be the same craftsman who moved a church into SABBATH worship (Saturn 666) with instrumental music. This is the natural result of the TREASURY DEPARTMENT depending on MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAMS to provide fertility and bring in the new crop. Let's look at some of the new CRAFTSMEN of Revelation 18.

Liddell and Scott, A Greek-English Lexicon

----RHETORIKOS , (sc. techne) rhetoric, of persons, skilled in SPEAKING, fit to be an orator, scholastikos

Jesus modeled the SON as speaking only what He heard from the Father within' Paul insisted that the elders as the preacher- teachers of the local congregation "teach that which has been taught" and "rebuke those who oppose it." The Koresh or fabricators of the Cain family caused the fall of the pre-flood world by using human technology to lead people away from "calling upon the Lord."

In the end-times a performing RHETORICIAN is the TECHNES of Revelation 18 who will go back into hell with the musicians as in Babylon the prophetic type;

----"And the VOICE of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no CRAFTSMAN, of whatsoever CRAFT he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22

The Craftsman from Strongs"

--Technites (g5079) tekh-nee'-tace; from 5078; an artisan; fig. a founder (Creator): - builder, CRAFTSMAN.

----Techne (g5078) tekh'-nay; from the base of 5088; art (as productive), i.e. (spec.) a trade, or (gen.) skill: - art, CRAFT, OCCUPATION.

L & S: TECHNE [tikto = to beget, be "father" of]

---- ART, skill, CRAFT in work, CUNNING of hand, Il.; of a SOOTHSAYING

---- art, craft, cunning devices, manner or means whereby a thing is GAINED, to learn a thing PROFESSIONALLY, to MAKE a TRADE OF IT.

---- the Art of RHETORIC, systems of RHETORICK, TRICKS of Rhetoric, technei by rules of art,

WORD WHICH APPEARS WITH TECHNE

----RHAPSOIDIKOS, (with and without techne) the rhapsodist's art,

The word Lesbia was given to the Lesbo women because the "verses gave birth to the melodious chamber ditties of Horace; and the elaborated passions of the elegiasts are but as TINKLING CYMBALS." Lesbos is connected in the texts to:

----APOSTASIS, causing to REVOLT, a PREXAI, departure from, separation of EFFECT from CAUSE....RHETORICAL, employment of DETACHED PHRASES, of DISEASES, transition from one to another

The HUPER apostles of 2 Cor 11:5; 12:11 are:
huperlian, Adv. beyond measure, exceedingly, sophos Eust.1396.42; to hu. Id.1184.18 ; hoi hu. apostoloi the 'super-Apostles', 2 Ep.Cor. 11.5, 12.11.

The HUPER apostles take pay from the taught.

--"Sophos: properly, skilled in any handicraft or art, cunning in his CRAFT, of POETS and MUSICIANS, SOOTHSAYERS, SOPHISTS, etc.

-----OPHIS-teia, sophistry, mantike, of BALLAM, mantik means quite insane divination, soothsayer

Remember that SOPHIA was the "serpent" and ZOE was the beast and female instructing principle. "Accordingly the skill of the Sophists degenerated into mere TECHNIcalities and complete absence of reason, and became absolutely contemptible."

Playto, Cratylus says "the part of appropriative, coercive, hunting art which hunts animals, land animals, tame animals, man, privately, FOR PAY, is paid in CASH, claims to GIVE education, and is a hunt after rich and promising youths, must--so our present argument concludes--be called SOPHISTRY.

---"For without are dogs (sodomites), and SORCERERS, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and MAKETH a LIE. Re.22:15

----And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:9

--Ophis (g3789) of'-is; prob. from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, fig. (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, espec. Satan: - serpent.

----Optanomai (g3700)... to gaze (i.e. with wide-open eyes, as at something remarkable; to stare at in amazement: can't take your eyes off the apparition which John identified as fallen angels.

Would you be surprised that unfaithful preachers--sophists--who can overwhelm a group and make them believe a lie as an ANGEL OF LIGHT is not quite of the human species. Wait until we see that the Greeks defined SINGERS or professional Psalm Singers as PARASITES.

Ken Sublett
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 2nd, 2016, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 1st, 2003, 4:47 pm #2

I often have lucid dreams: I dreamed about a farm in some detail two weeks before my bother told me that a farm with about 24 part owners was for sale to someone looking for trouble. My sister and one heir walked me over the farm and I told them where to turn to get to the water falls. But, something was missing: in my dream a road had run right up into the waterfall. So, just a bad dream? Well, two or three years later a neighbor told me that the owner of the next 1600 acres had no way to get his logs out. So, he had built a road on my farm right up into the waterfall. They just shoved the logs over the fall onto the road.

Well, last night I dreamed that I was on an open tram going through some inner city.

On both sides of the tram WAY were bins reaching ten feet high: I had to use my feet to shove some of the MERCHANDISE drawers closed so that I didn't get pulled off the tram. No one but the Tram riders could get to the bins to PURCHASE trash. The bins had openings from above through which the stock was renewed by mobsters.

I felt drawn to a very old Jewish couple and helped them fend off the TRAFFICKERS whose drawers kept slapping them in the face. On the highest buildings you could see the MOBSTERS who controlled the dispensation of good merchandise from on high.

People ridiculed me for protecting the old Jewish couple. They said: "These old people are just trying to make it back to the nursing homes. They will die very soon: why should you try to protect them and their purses from commercial attack"?

I asked all of the fellow travelers why they tolerated the mobsters who were surely just trying to bleed them to death. Someone pointed up to the mobsters and said, "Just watch. Just ahead they will be throwing out some bits of real sponge and there will be some good pieces among them." You will have to get off and fight the other riders to get yours and this is the only source of sponges.

About that time, a small batch of sponges was pitched down into an open place. The tram riders (who kept being dragged off by the merchandise drawers) jumped off the tram and fought one another for the bits of sponge.

I managed to catch one nice piece for the Old, dying Jewish couple trying to hold on to their little money until they got back to the nursing home: where it was hoped they would soon die. I made them aware that on one side the sponge was smooth and beautiful. But, the other side was like rough velcro which would scrape the skin off you body. Truly a two faced sponge. But, somehow they were all so addicted to getting bits of sponge that they TOLERATED the Rhetorical and Musical Maffia living on top of them.

The only WAY to get out of the foul city of TRAFFICKERS was to ride by the station and hope for a closed tram with the name of your destination on it. The tram stopped in the mist of the horror for just a minute or two. A very narrow door on the side of the escape tram slid open and almost immediately slid closed and the tram made it safely out of the city of real and commercial prostitution. I missed two or three trams because I was not alert to them fast enough to get on and get out. I finally made it safely back home but I could look at my body and see that it was just a rung-out creature about two inches around. I looked like an old mummy but I was free.

I had just read from sources God has hidden away from DOCTORS OF THE LAW that the trained speakers Paul called super apostles, and singers and guitar players were always know as PARASITES, SPONGERS or TOAD-EATERS. Perhaps this is because they were MANTICS which Paul called Mad "singers out of their own spirit" who might have licked the TOADS to get their new revelation. And, uh, the parasites using flattery and buffoonery were agents of Apollo who is Abaddon or Apollyon and whose muses are the Locusts who sing you to sleep but with the stings of scorpions to torture you until you get to YOUR one way tram to your destination.

I don't know!

Ken

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 1st, 2003, 7:15 pm #3

Lipscomb recently invited a CRAFTSMAN in to teach people how to use TECHNE to "preach." The expert just happens to be the same craftsman who moved a church into SABBATH worship (Saturn 666) with instrumental music. This is the natural result of the TREASURY DEPARTMENT depending on MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAMS to provide fertility and bring in the new crop. Let's look at some of the new CRAFTSMEN of Revelation 18.

----RHETORIKOS , (sc. techne) rhetoric, of persons, skilled in SPEAKING, fit to be an orator, scholastikos

Jesus modeled the SON as speaking only what He heard from the Father within' Paul insisted that the elders as the preacher- teachers of the local congregation "teach that which has been taught" and "rebuke those who oppose it." The Koresh or fabricators of the Cain family caused the fall of the pre-flood world by using human technology to lead people away from "calling upon the Lord."

In the end-times a performing RHETORICIAN is the TECHNES of Revelation 18 who will go back into hell with the musicians as in Babylon the prophetic type;

----"And the VOICE of HARPERS, and MUSICIANS, and of PIPERS, and TRUMPETERS, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no CRAFTSMAN, of whatsoever CRAFT he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Rev 18:22

--Technites (g5079) tekh-nee'-tace; from 5078; an artisan; fig. a founder (Creator): - builder, CRAFTSMAN.

----Techne (g5078) tekh'-nay; from the base of 5088; art (as productive), i.e. (spec.) a trade, or (gen.) skill: - art, CRAFT, OCCUPATION.

---- art, craft, cunning devices, manner or means whereby a thing is GAINED, to learn a thing PROFESSIONALLY, to MAKE a TRADE OF IT.

---- the Art of RHETORIC, systems of RHETORICK, TRICKS of Rhetoric, technei by rules of art,

The word Lesbia was given to the Lesbo women because the "verses gave birth to the melodious chamber ditties of Horace; and the elaborated passions of the elegiasts are but as TINKLING CYMBALS." Lesbos is connected in the texts to:

----APOSTASIS, causing to REVOLT, a PREXAI, departure from, separation of EFFECT from CAUSE....RHETORICAL, employment of DETACHED PHRASES, of DISEASES, transition from one to another

huperlian, Adv. beyond measure, exceedingly, sophos Eust.1396.42; to hu. Id.1184.18 ; hoi hu. apostoloi the 'super-Apostles', 2 Ep.Cor. 11.5, 12.11.

--"Sophos: properly, skilled in any handicraft or art, cunning in his CRAFT, of POETS and MUSICIANS, SOOTHSAYERS, SOPHISTS, etc.

-----OPHIS-teia, sophistry, mantike, of BALLAM, mantik means quite insane divination, soothsayer

Remember that SOPHIA was the "serpent" and ZOE was the beast and female instructing principle. "Accordingly the skill of the Sophists degenerated into mere TECHNIcalities and complete absence of reason, and became absolutely contemptible."

Playto, Cratylus says "the part of appropriative, coercive, hunting art which hunts animals, land animals, tame animals, man, privately, FOR PAY, is paid in CASH, claims to GIVE education, and is a hunt after rich and promising youths, must--so our present argument concludes--be called SOPHISTRY.

---"For without are dogs (sodomites), and SORCERERS, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and MAKETH a LIE. Re.22:15

----And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:9

--Ophis (g3789) of'-is; prob. from 3700 (through the idea of sharpness of vision); a snake, fig. (as a type of sly cunning) an artful malicious person, espec. Satan: - serpent.

----Optanomai (g3700)... to gaze (i.e. with wide-open eyes, as at something remarkable; to stare at in amazement: can't take your eyes off the apparition which John identified as fallen angels.

Would you be surprised that unfaithful preachers--sophists--who can overwhelm a group and make them believe a lie as an ANGEL OF LIGHT is not quite of the human species. Wait until we see that the Greeks defined SINGERS or professional Psalm Singers as PARASITES.

Ken Sublett
One wo uses RHETORIC to further expound the inspired Word of God cannot be other than a HYPOCRITE. A hypocrite IS defined in the Greek literature as a PARASITE. Before you can distort the Word or preach that which you do not believe you must first come to hate the Word and the Writer of the Word.

----And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:12

----But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES for ye SHUT UP the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Matthew 23:13

The Hypocrite, like the Scribes and Pharisees does not describe just a theatrical performance character but a SECT or PROFESSION of religious "god manipulator." He is GREAT SPEAKER, actor or HYPOCRITE and he is a PARASITE because he lives off the work of others.

--Hupokrites (g5273) hoop-ok-ree-tace'; from 5271; an ACTOR under an assumed character (STAGE-player), i.e. (fig.) a dissembler ("hypocrite"): - hypocrite.

----Hupokrinomai (g5271) hoop-ok-rin'-om-ahee; mid. from 5259 and 2919; to decide (speak or act) under a false part, i.e. (fig.) DISSEMBLE (pretend): - feign.

All of these men DEVOUR WIDOWS HOUSES and are professionals at long prayers or speeches.

----parasi-tus , i, m., = parasitos, lit. one who eats with another; hence,
parasiti Jovis, the gods, Hence, parasitus Phoebi, a PLAYER, ACTOR. one who, by FLATTERY and BUFFOONERY, manages to live at another's expense, a sponger, TOAD-eater, PARASITE

----Rhetorikos, oratorical, (sc. TECHNE) rhetoric:----of persons, SKILLED in speaking, fit to be an orator.

Skilled rhetoric like skilled singers or musicians pollutes the Word of God and is a terminal sin because it MAKES MERCHANDISE by claiming that God the Spirit is not COMPETENT.

And a word with the same meaning:

----hupo-kritikos , on, belonging to hupokrisis 11 , skilled therein, having a good delivery----TECHNE) the art of delivery, acting a part, pretending to

We have noted that the TECHNEs were like the KORESH or fabricators of the Jubal family who used technical or learned or professional means to manipulate people. They were instruments of Satan to keep people's attention away from the Word of God. They are professional HYPOCRITES:

--hupokrisis [hupokrinomai]
--I. in ionic a reply, answer, Hdt.
--II. in attic the PLAYING a part on the STAGE, the actor's art, Arist.
--2. an ORATOR delivery, DECLAMATION
--3. metaph. the playing a part, hypocrisy

--hupokrinomai 1 2 3 [later also aor1 and perf. pass. in mid. sense]
-----I. to reply, make answer, answer, Hom., Hdt.
-----2. to EXPOUND, INTERPRET, explain, Od., Ar.:--the attic word in this sense is apo-krinomai. Of actors, to answer on the stage: hence to play a part, to represent DRAMATICALLY: hence to EXAGGERATE...metaph. to play a part, to FEIGN, pretend,

Paul said that the Word of God is God inspired, Christ delivered and eyewitness Apostle written "for our remembrance." For that reason it is to be taught as it has been taught and IS NOT SUBJECT to private interpretation. That means FURTHER EXPOUNDING. To say RHETORIC as a learned skill of the Greek Theater in order to FURTHER EXPOUND and distort the Word of God means to be a HYPOCRITE who must ACT A PART to get paid an UNLAWFUL wage of the HUPERApostles of Corinth is the TECHNE. The Technes of song and sermon are a NECESSARY PART of the Babylon whore. They are uniquely defined as fully meriting the return back to hell to "rot on a bed of maggots with their harps and harpists."

Kenneth Sublett

Esther G.
Esther G.

July 1st, 2003, 9:52 pm #4

I often have lucid dreams: I dreamed about a farm in some detail two weeks before my bother told me that a farm with about 24 part owners was for sale to someone looking for trouble. My sister and one heir walked me over the farm and I told them where to turn to get to the water falls. But, something was missing: in my dream a road had run right up into the waterfall. So, just a bad dream? Well, two or three years later a neighbor told me that the owner of the next 1600 acres had no way to get his logs out. So, he had built a road on my farm right up into the waterfall. They just shoved the logs over the fall onto the road.

Well, last night I dreamed that I was on an open tram going through some inner city.

On both sides of the tram WAY were bins reaching ten feet high: I had to use my feet to shove some of the MERCHANDISE drawers closed so that I didn't get pulled off the tram. No one but the Tram riders could get to the bins to PURCHASE trash. The bins had openings from above through which the stock was renewed by mobsters.

I felt drawn to a very old Jewish couple and helped them fend off the TRAFFICKERS whose drawers kept slapping them in the face. On the highest buildings you could see the MOBSTERS who controlled the dispensation of good merchandise from on high.

People ridiculed me for protecting the old Jewish couple. They said: "These old people are just trying to make it back to the nursing homes. They will die very soon: why should you try to protect them and their purses from commercial attack"?

I asked all of the fellow travelers why they tolerated the mobsters who were surely just trying to bleed them to death. Someone pointed up to the mobsters and said, "Just watch. Just ahead they will be throwing out some bits of real sponge and there will be some good pieces among them." You will have to get off and fight the other riders to get yours and this is the only source of sponges.

About that time, a small batch of sponges was pitched down into an open place. The tram riders (who kept being dragged off by the merchandise drawers) jumped off the tram and fought one another for the bits of sponge.

I managed to catch one nice piece for the Old, dying Jewish couple trying to hold on to their little money until they got back to the nursing home: where it was hoped they would soon die. I made them aware that on one side the sponge was smooth and beautiful. But, the other side was like rough velcro which would scrape the skin off you body. Truly a two faced sponge. But, somehow they were all so addicted to getting bits of sponge that they TOLERATED the Rhetorical and Musical Maffia living on top of them.

The only WAY to get out of the foul city of TRAFFICKERS was to ride by the station and hope for a closed tram with the name of your destination on it. The tram stopped in the mist of the horror for just a minute or two. A very narrow door on the side of the escape tram slid open and almost immediately slid closed and the tram made it safely out of the city of real and commercial prostitution. I missed two or three trams because I was not alert to them fast enough to get on and get out. I finally made it safely back home but I could look at my body and see that it was just a rung-out creature about two inches around. I looked like an old mummy but I was free.

I had just read from sources God has hidden away from DOCTORS OF THE LAW that the trained speakers Paul called super apostles, and singers and guitar players were always know as PARASITES, SPONGERS or TOAD-EATERS. Perhaps this is because they were MANTICS which Paul called Mad "singers out of their own spirit" who might have licked the TOADS to get their new revelation. And, uh, the parasites using flattery and buffoonery were agents of Apollo who is Abaddon or Apollyon and whose muses are the Locusts who sing you to sleep but with the stings of scorpions to torture you until you get to YOUR one way tram to your destination.

I don't know!

Ken
Mr. S,
I don't know, either, but it sounds awfully like you are trying to be a soothsayer and we know what the Bible says about those.

Micah 5
11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

You must be taking some powerful drugs before bedtime or are you growing something "funny" out in the pine woods?

The part about the Jewish couple had a nice Hansel and Gretel type touch, though and made you appear almost human for the first time.

Hank Phufftik
Hank Phufftik

July 1st, 2003, 11:06 pm #5

I don't know!

Ken
Dear Ken,

Are there some neat mushrooms growing in Turkey Hollow? Sounds like it to me.

Hank

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 2nd, 2003, 1:00 am #6

Mr. S,
I don't know, either, but it sounds awfully like you are trying to be a soothsayer and we know what the Bible says about those.

Micah 5
11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

You must be taking some powerful drugs before bedtime or are you growing something "funny" out in the pine woods?

The part about the Jewish couple had a nice Hansel and Gretel type touch, though and made you appear almost human for the first time.
Mi.5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

You remember that the Israelites had been TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST because of their MUSICAL IDOLATRY. When they were finally abandoned spiritually when they demanded a human king, GAD was the fellow who informed David and Gad was a STARGAZER. Furthermore, the singers for sacrifices were identical to the Meonemin of the world:

Anan (g6049) aw-nan'; a prim. root; to cover; used only as denom. from 6051, to cloud over; fig. to act covertly, i. e. practise magic: - * bring, enchanter, MEONEMIN, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer.

Because ye "shew me the interpretation thereof, Esther shall be clothed with SCARLET, and have a chain of gold about HER neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom." Then YOU can be "made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers."

The SOOTHSAYERS originally divined on musical instruments. Therefore, when they AFFLICTED Jesus in Psalm 22:

Anah (h6031) aw-naw'; looking down or browbeating.. abase self, afflict self humble self.

Anah (h6030) aw-naw';... specially to SING, SHOUT, TESTIFY, (give a) shout, sing together by COURSE.

It was prophesied in Psalm 41 that this would be with the "sounding of instruments and making a joyful noise before the Lord"--not spiritual praise but the warrior's browbeating music trying to melt Jesus' heart.

sh----!witchcraft is to whisper or murmur a spell. The witch of Endor used an old wineskin. Like the harp it was empty and religiously vile but the witch could use it like a musical instrument and call up the dead.

Remember that Paul warned about being FULL of wine? Well, KAT-AULEO means to be charmed (enchanted) by flute playing. It brought you UNDER your wine. Of persons it meant "intoxicated with passion or pride."

Of persons FILLED UP meant "to overpower by FLUTE- playing:--generally, to overpower, strike DUMB." Lucifer wins if you MAKE MUSIC because you are under his DRUG HIGH.

Because the MELODY is in the HEART (you cannot HEAR it) Paul is said by one scholar to warn about "being intoxicated on pure ignorance."

You didn't get the rhetorician, hypocrite, parasite, singer connection? Shame on you: your SCARLET ROBE must be conditionally withdrawn? Nothing Christian is for sale and nothing for sale is Christian.

Since MUSICAL HARMONY is attributed to Apollo (Abaddon) here is what you can do:

They went in festal procession with choruses of singing boys and girls, accompanied by harps and flutes, to the temple of Apollo, where games and competitions, sacrifices and entertainments to one another took place, and a robe, woven by the Spartan women, was offered to the god.

Ken (:---[

Jeremy
Jeremy

July 2nd, 2003, 2:06 am #7

One wo uses RHETORIC to further expound the inspired Word of God cannot be other than a HYPOCRITE. A hypocrite IS defined in the Greek literature as a PARASITE. Before you can distort the Word or preach that which you do not believe you must first come to hate the Word and the Writer of the Word.

----And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:12

----But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES for ye SHUT UP the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Matthew 23:13

The Hypocrite, like the Scribes and Pharisees does not describe just a theatrical performance character but a SECT or PROFESSION of religious "god manipulator." He is GREAT SPEAKER, actor or HYPOCRITE and he is a PARASITE because he lives off the work of others.

--Hupokrites (g5273) hoop-ok-ree-tace'; from 5271; an ACTOR under an assumed character (STAGE-player), i.e. (fig.) a dissembler ("hypocrite"): - hypocrite.

----Hupokrinomai (g5271) hoop-ok-rin'-om-ahee; mid. from 5259 and 2919; to decide (speak or act) under a false part, i.e. (fig.) DISSEMBLE (pretend): - feign.

All of these men DEVOUR WIDOWS HOUSES and are professionals at long prayers or speeches.

----parasi-tus , i, m., = parasitos, lit. one who eats with another; hence,
parasiti Jovis, the gods, Hence, parasitus Phoebi, a PLAYER, ACTOR. one who, by FLATTERY and BUFFOONERY, manages to live at another's expense, a sponger, TOAD-eater, PARASITE

----Rhetorikos, oratorical, (sc. TECHNE) rhetoric:----of persons, SKILLED in speaking, fit to be an orator.

Skilled rhetoric like skilled singers or musicians pollutes the Word of God and is a terminal sin because it MAKES MERCHANDISE by claiming that God the Spirit is not COMPETENT.

And a word with the same meaning:

----hupo-kritikos , on, belonging to hupokrisis 11 , skilled therein, having a good delivery----TECHNE) the art of delivery, acting a part, pretending to

We have noted that the TECHNEs were like the KORESH or fabricators of the Jubal family who used technical or learned or professional means to manipulate people. They were instruments of Satan to keep people's attention away from the Word of God. They are professional HYPOCRITES:

--hupokrisis [hupokrinomai]
--I. in ionic a reply, answer, Hdt.
--II. in attic the PLAYING a part on the STAGE, the actor's art, Arist.
--2. an ORATOR delivery, DECLAMATION
--3. metaph. the playing a part, hypocrisy

--hupokrinomai 1 2 3 [later also aor1 and perf. pass. in mid. sense]
-----I. to reply, make answer, answer, Hom., Hdt.
-----2. to EXPOUND, INTERPRET, explain, Od., Ar.:--the attic word in this sense is apo-krinomai. Of actors, to answer on the stage: hence to play a part, to represent DRAMATICALLY: hence to EXAGGERATE...metaph. to play a part, to FEIGN, pretend,

Paul said that the Word of God is God inspired, Christ delivered and eyewitness Apostle written "for our remembrance." For that reason it is to be taught as it has been taught and IS NOT SUBJECT to private interpretation. That means FURTHER EXPOUNDING. To say RHETORIC as a learned skill of the Greek Theater in order to FURTHER EXPOUND and distort the Word of God means to be a HYPOCRITE who must ACT A PART to get paid an UNLAWFUL wage of the HUPERApostles of Corinth is the TECHNE. The Technes of song and sermon are a NECESSARY PART of the Babylon whore. They are uniquely defined as fully meriting the return back to hell to "rot on a bed of maggots with their harps and harpists."

Kenneth Sublett
I'm so glad you talked about Lipscomb bringing in a "CRAFTSMAN", yet you refuse to mention names. If he's such a bad person, why don't you expose him, oh wise one?

And can you please write in legible English? You expound about so many unrelated things that have nothing to do with Madison.

And while you're at it, why don't you actually ATTEND Madison once, or at least leave Hohenwald for a day and visit the places that you write about? I'm sure you could schedule meetings with the leaders of the places you blaspheme to get a better understanding of why things are done the way they're done instead of constantly degrading everything you don't agree with?

Oh, and if you reply to this, don't give me a one sentence reply followed by ten paragraphs of winded rhetoric. I'd rather spend my time in the Bible than in your ramblings.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 2nd, 2003, 1:35 pm #8

Ken Sublett
John Calvin notes that Numbers 10:7 forbids the MUSICAL concept after the assembly or synagogue or church in the wilderness gathered, like the church, for instruction primarily with the Lord's Supper also a showing forth or preaching role. A bit of bird walking for Esther:

"Profane nations also had their ceremonies, such as auguries, supplications, soothsayings, victims, because natural reason dictated that nothing could be engaged in successfully without Divine assistance;

------"but God would have His people bound to Him in another way, so that, when called by the sound of the sacred trumpets as by a voice from heaven,

-----"they should assemble to holy and pious DELIBERATIONS. The circumstance of the place also has the same object.

"The door of the Tabernacle was to them, as if they placed themselves in the sight; of God.

"We will speak of the word dewm, mogned (synagogue) elsewhere. Although it signifies an appointed time, or place, and also an assembly of the people, I prefer translating it convention, because God there in a solemn manner,

"as if before His sacred tribunal, called the people to witness, or, according to appointment, proceeded to make a covenant with them.

"But when they frequent their sacred assemblies, musical instruments in celebrating the praises of God would be no more suitable than the burning of incense, the lighting up of lamps, and the restoration of the other shadows of the law.

"The Papists, therefore, have foolishly borrowed this, as well as many other things, from the Jews.

On the contrary, the MUSICAL agents were and are often associated with artisans who believe that sexuality binds the spirit and flesh together. Of the Daktyls or Kabiri like Jubal and the rest of the LAMECH family:

"The DAKTYLS, being the Greek word for "fingers," are the humans depicted as spirits born from Gaia pressing her fingers into the ground. They are thus thought to be the real people who sprang from the earth, placing the folkloric memories of the DAKTYLS, like the KABIRI representation of Original Man, deep into the evolutionary past. It is said that the first wise men descended from the DAKTYLS.

"We'll probably never know, but they did invent the notes of the musical scale and introduced musical instruments into the Pelasgian region. As soothsayers, sorcerers, and conjurers their magical practices and mysteries traveled to Italy and Greece.

"Whatever they were called and wherever they were found, The Children of Gaiety all shared the same attributes - a connection with the feminine power, the mother of the gods; a working of the magical arts and warding off of harm, all dancing down the forces of nature in the midst of a great din. In fact, the ancient writers often used their names as a synonym for the "magician."

The Pelasgian myth Eurynome was the mother goddess. "The Second Action is the Dance of the Divine Couple. The DOVE transforms "Breath" or North Wind into the god OPHION ("Snake"). Next, the Dove setting on the egg. We see Snake sharing this duty. He coils seven times around the egg.

See a form of the egg and Serpent (think about Easter).

http://www.piney.com/His32.html

We have noted that the DOVE came from the FATHER and announced the SON. Therefore, this event repudiated the MOTHER GODDESS WORSHIP which is the motive of MUSICAL WORSHIP. The OPHIS or serpent in Revelation is related to the sOPHISt as false preacher. Music in the classics and singers are identified as hypocrites and PARASITES. The locust in the end time was once MUSICAL PERFORMERS (female) in the legends.

Again, people who rely on rhetorical skill and music were always the sorcerers and parasites in paganism. The Lucifer Principle included the "harp playing prostitute" as a tool or weapon of the parasites of Tyre and Babylon and the end time "new style worship." (Rev 18). The goal is to use HUMAN CRAFTSMANSHIP or techne to steal worship due ONLY to God.

Ken Sublett

Esther G.
Esther G.

July 2nd, 2003, 3:58 pm #9

Mi.5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

You remember that the Israelites had been TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST because of their MUSICAL IDOLATRY. When they were finally abandoned spiritually when they demanded a human king, GAD was the fellow who informed David and Gad was a STARGAZER. Furthermore, the singers for sacrifices were identical to the Meonemin of the world:

Anan (g6049) aw-nan'; a prim. root; to cover; used only as denom. from 6051, to cloud over; fig. to act covertly, i. e. practise magic: - * bring, enchanter, MEONEMIN, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer.

Because ye "shew me the interpretation thereof, Esther shall be clothed with SCARLET, and have a chain of gold about HER neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom." Then YOU can be "made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers."

The SOOTHSAYERS originally divined on musical instruments. Therefore, when they AFFLICTED Jesus in Psalm 22:

Anah (h6031) aw-naw'; looking down or browbeating.. abase self, afflict self humble self.

Anah (h6030) aw-naw';... specially to SING, SHOUT, TESTIFY, (give a) shout, sing together by COURSE.

It was prophesied in Psalm 41 that this would be with the "sounding of instruments and making a joyful noise before the Lord"--not spiritual praise but the warrior's browbeating music trying to melt Jesus' heart.

sh----!witchcraft is to whisper or murmur a spell. The witch of Endor used an old wineskin. Like the harp it was empty and religiously vile but the witch could use it like a musical instrument and call up the dead.

Remember that Paul warned about being FULL of wine? Well, KAT-AULEO means to be charmed (enchanted) by flute playing. It brought you UNDER your wine. Of persons it meant "intoxicated with passion or pride."

Of persons FILLED UP meant "to overpower by FLUTE- playing:--generally, to overpower, strike DUMB." Lucifer wins if you MAKE MUSIC because you are under his DRUG HIGH.

Because the MELODY is in the HEART (you cannot HEAR it) Paul is said by one scholar to warn about "being intoxicated on pure ignorance."

You didn't get the rhetorician, hypocrite, parasite, singer connection? Shame on you: your SCARLET ROBE must be conditionally withdrawn? Nothing Christian is for sale and nothing for sale is Christian.

Since MUSICAL HARMONY is attributed to Apollo (Abaddon) here is what you can do:

They went in festal procession with choruses of singing boys and girls, accompanied by harps and flutes, to the temple of Apollo, where games and competitions, sacrifices and entertainments to one another took place, and a robe, woven by the Spartan women, was offered to the god.

Ken (:---[
Well, I expected you to totally ignore the points and questions from my post and you did not disappoint.

K.S: Because ye "shew me the interpretation thereof, Esther shall be clothed with SCARLET, and have a chain of gold about HER neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom." Then YOU can be "made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers."

Got a secret for you: I am NOT that Esther and I am not the one spouting off about my dreams on this web site. Nor did anything in my post refer to music or even singing, but you can't just be direct without going off onto that particular tangent, can you? Guess not.

Let's see how you relate this to music idolatry and all your other usual rantings (I am confident you will find a way, sad to say....)

John 13
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

You may love the Lord and probably do, but the attitude in your postings to this web site reflect nothing but contempt and disdain for anyone who does not subscribe to your skewed logic and dubious historical connections. Definitely not in keeping with the COMMANDMENT above.

Kenneth Sublett
Kenneth Sublett

July 2nd, 2003, 10:21 pm #10

Ken Sublett
Musicians Parasites: Please warn the people not to try to read a STORY LINE in quotations from a DICTIONARY. These are very SHORT stories but, along with the experts in rhetoric the point is that when Paul wrote, all SINGERS were temple singers or PROSTITUTE singers: the church did not have room for a professional SPEAKER or, SINGER or other PARASITE. None of the false performers had a MISSION to teach the Word as it has been taught. Even now, the mission is to destroy the Bible and replace it with the words of the enchanters.

Religious parasites who don't even believe in the Bible got their start in the temples. In Jerusalem the temple was brought on with the Law as a curse. "The priest's assistant, who, like the priest, received his SUPPORT from the offerings made to the temple, in return for certain services. These services included the COLLECTION and care of supplies of CORN due to the temple, assistance at certain SACRIFICES, and the preparation of the BANQUETS connected with certain festivals." When sacrifices ended by that of Jesus Christ there were no more sacrifices and therefore no more TITHES to support them. If they didn't find a job the unfaithful were called PARASITES. In the New Testament the only official role is to teach.

When the singers and priest's assistants kept on demanding the TITHE they became the but of New Greek COMEDY and the role was that of FLATTERER and BUFFOON looking for a hand out of food. The ultimate parasite seems to be the flute players and musicians and thespians.

homoio-phôneô , sound like
--Latin same meaning

PARASITUS, = parasitos, lit. one who eats with another; hence,
----I. a guest (pure Lat. conviva): parasiti JOVIS, the gods... Hence, parasitus Phoebi, a PLAYER, ACTOR
----II. one who, by flattery and BUFFOONERY, manages to live at another's expense, a SPONGER, TOAD-eater, parasite (syn. SCURRA): nos parasiti planius
-----------SCURRA ae, m [SCRV-] , an idler, loafer, man about town: scurrae locupletes.--A city BUFFOON, droll, JESTER, clown, pantaloon, PARASITE:

parasitor . a-ri, v. dep. [id.] , to play the parasite, to SPONGE: parasitarier,
--Same meaning in Latin hypo-
----cithari-zo , a-re, v n., = kitharizô, to play on or strike the CITHARA
--Same meaning in Greek:
----prosana-phu_saô , play on the flute
----hupauleô , play on the FLUTE in accompaniment, melos

KITHARA the Lat. cithara (whence guitar), a kind of lyre or lute, Hhymn.
--Latin with similar definitions
----parasi-tor . a-ri, v. dep. [id.] , to play the parasite, to sponge

KITHARIS and KITHARISTUS
--Latin word with similar definition
----parasi-ta-tio , o-nis, f. [id.] , a playing the parasite, SPONGING

Musician is
--OIDOS ho, aoidos, singer, chrêsmôn, meta Lesbion ôidon (Lesbion singer), prov. of a second-rate musician, hoi tou Dionusou, chorous tinas . . ôidous ib.800e; of cicadae, hoi huper kephalês

THESPESIOS: divinely uttered or uttering (thespesiêi, 'by DIVINE DECREES, divine; aoidê, 'heavenlysinging,'
-----AOIDOS [aeidô] ) singer, MINSTREL, bard, SONGSTRESS, aoidos MOUSA (muses of Revelation 18), ENCHANTER, EUNOUCHOS

BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY:

Singer was a feminine role radically changed by David. However, in the Greek world male singers were normally eunochs and often had a sex- change emasculation.

EUNOCHOS "a eunuch, employed to take charge of the women and act as chamberlains
----to have, possess, Hom., etc.; ho echôn a wealthy man, Soph.; hoi ouk echontes the poor, Eur.:--c. gen. partit., MANTIKES, TECHNES, to be possessed by, belong to, tini Il.

That is why SINGERS in the Hebrew is directely related to PROSTITUTES and the male musicians are related to sodomites. The Hebrew word giving birth to LUCIFER can be translated as "praise, make self vile, play the flute, pollute or prostitute." The objective-- always--was to steal your inheritance or "prune your vines."

What does this mean? It means that the super speakers have been lying. There is no connection with either professional religious SINGERS or INSTRUMENT PLAYERS which is not related to the ORACLES such as that of APOLLO who with the muses or locusts are scheduled to appear about now. Their job? To drive out those MARKED by the Word and collect those with the MARK of music and punish them until the end.

What can I do about it? If you enjoy being scammed by the widow of a dead general in Africa then don't do anything about it. If you are a disciple ask: "why have I allowed the ROUGH RIDERS to saddle me again when Jesus died to peel them off."

Ken Sublett